Additional information for SecureDocs
Key features of SecureDocs
View All Features
- Unlimited data storage
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited page uploads
- Ongoing upgrades
- Document migration & setup
- Dedicated account manager
- Drag & drop folders and documents
- Automatic indexing
- Folder tree for easy navigation
- Complete index available for download
- Search for documents and users
- Two-factor authentication
- 5 digit SMS code
- Activity alerts
- New document email notifications
- Daily audit-log with email notification for administrators
- Permission-based user roles
- Granular access control
- Individual roles or group roles
- No access, view-only for PDF & Office documents
- Download/print access, full access
- Personal message to new user invitations
- Audit logs
- All user activity is tracked and time stamped
- Administrators can export audit log
- Daily email report for administrators
- Supported data room migration
- Customizable data room
- Editable branding for invitations, watermarks, and data room
- Data protection
- Electronic Signature
SecureDocs' audit trail reporting allows users to monitor the actions that potential investors or partners are taking, for a clear insight into who is being active within the data room.
SecureDocs provides organizations with centralized storage for managing corporate contracts, helping to stay prepared for any upcoming legal reviews.
All data within SecureDocs is fully encrypted and protected with 27001-certified data centers.
Only administrators are allowed to create unique permission profiles for users in order to ensure that only the appropriate stakeholders get access to view, modify, or download specific documents.
SecureDocs virtual data room users need little to no training, and can be set up to be deal-ready within fifteen minutes.