ShowClix Logo

ShowClix

Let’s start building something awesome together today.

ShowClix Reviews

3.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.5/10

Reviews by rating

I think the best thing about the software was the ease of use and the ability to setup tickets and tracking for the tickets to measure success.
Horrible customer care, terrible information on products and services, and irresponsible staff.
They scam their company from their money. They give you a bunch of hogwash excuses why they won’t pay your money.

SN

Sarita N.

University of Cincinnati DAAP Fashion Show 2010

I loved working with Matt on our event. He was enthusiastic and such a great support to me. All questions and concerns were responded to quickly and with such joy. I think Showclix is very lucky to have him as an account manager. He understands the needs of his client and customers. I look forward to working with Showclix next year on the very large event. We ticketd over 1500 people and everyone was thrilled to have their reservation so easily. Thank you Showclix

Pros

Excellent ticketing results Exceptional customer service Training for ticketing was easy to understand and communicated thoroughly Any questions were answered promptly Timely deposits sent electronically Reports can be configured in numerous formats - unable to do manually with such large attendance. Ability to focus on VIP guests efficiently Able to block and unblock tickets easily Loved the daily updates -one can use those numbers to plan sales for next year - see if running ahead or behind.

Cons

Would like a report that shows quickly the tickets sold by price point without having to compute it manually A simply list of all comp tickets by price point on one page Alphabetical reservations by name are good, but several appeared in the wrong spot...probably a programming issue

Eric C.

Performing Arts, 11-50 employees

ShowClix makes it easy

We're a newer 1,000+ seat venue and have been with ShowClix for about 5 years. Our experience with ShowClix has been nothing but excellent. We signed on with ShowClix one month into sales of our first-ever event under new management, midway through public ticket sales for the event, our ticketing solution went bankrupt and "signed-off" unexpectedly. The ShowClix sales & support teams beyond exceeded...

Pros

Forward-thinking company with great support staff. Their team truly cares about the success of your events and feels like an extension of your own team. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking at ticketed events. Lots of features for a great price.

Cons

The product comes "out of the box" with more features than you think you could ever need, but the development of newly requested features tends to be slower than desired.

DD

Diane D.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Company Owner

This company scams people out of their money! Be EXTREMELY careful when dealing with them! They DO NOT keep their end of the bargain. Business owners beware!!! Pure thieves!!! They should be ashamed of themselves!!! Eventually I see arrest charges for the hundreds and thousands of dollars they steal from their clients!!! Again, be careful with this company!!! They will scam you!!

Pros

Nothing!!! There is nothing good about this company!

Cons

They scam their company from their money! They give you a bunch of hogwash excuses why they won’t pay your money!

RR

Rich R.

Quick and Easy with Great Customer Support

I have been highly impressed with Showclix.com since being involved with them. Although this is a fairly new relationship, I have been impressed with the ease of implementation and usability of their software. Their price-point structure is very fair and their customer support (Matt Donnelly) has been terrific. For those of you with little or no online order processing knowledge, I would highly suggest you contact Showclix.com and discuss your needs. This is a great software application that can definitely help you.

Pros

Set up was extremely simple and easy to implement. Tremendous customer support (Matt Donnelly). Extremely fair price structure for purchasers. Love the feature of sending a purchaser the tickets directly to their email accounts and allowing them to print the tickets out at their own leisure.

Cons

From a UI perspective, I personally would like more flexibility to have access to code to fully integrate current site's look and feel.

RG

Rebecca G.

ShowClix can bring your ticketing to a higher, more brand-oriented level!

ShowClix is a wonderful partner for giving an event more punch, personality and customization. The team there will help identify ways to work with the specific needs for any event. And the fees are fair. We'll definately use ShowClix for future events!

Pros

Since we're a new brand, the more consistency in our branding the better. ShowClix featured our brand so well on our ticketing page, that customers thought that the ticketing page was part of our site. The setup was complete, with design elements in place, in no time at all.

Cons

Our ticketing process was a bit rushed, given circumstances on our end. As such, training on the system that will surely help optimized working with the features available, wasn't something we paid much attention to mastering. This isn't as much a con as it is an opportunity to incorporate in the future with other events.

Ray B.

11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

i really liked using showclix to manage our ticketing solution with our traveling show

showclix is great for ticketing sales and management

Pros

Cons

I think the biggest hiccup we had with using this software was the price per ticket with fees we were able to find something that was cheaper that achieved the same thing.

CM

Crissy M.

A great company!

If you are searching for an easy to set up and use ticketing solution I highly recommend ShowClix

Pros

The program is very user-friendly and the admin site is quite good as well. The customer support team is incredibly helpful and quick to resolve questions and issues.

Cons

The support team has normal business hours, so weekend issues have to wait until Monday.

IB

Ilene B.

Fisher's ATV World Reunion Event

I highly recommmend ShowClix. Their product and service surpassed my expectations.

Pros

The whole ShowClix staff is very accomodating and everything was very easy to set up

Cons

The pages are a shell, therefore, we couldn't customize some of the wording, etc, on the page

MZ

Margaret Z.

ShowClix as an on-line registration site

Great customer service. Site customization. Easy setup

Pros

Easy to setup individual Events & Meetings. Good reports of people attending each event. Site can be personalized to look like it's part of my site.

Cons

Service charge per ticket a little steep.

sv

sam v.

Sam Veal review of online ticketing co. Showclix

Highly recommend this co. to others

Pros

Great customer service! excellent operational standards great feedback from purchasers

Cons

need better ability to output data need better ability to email/newsletter out customers

LR

Lance R.

Showclix

I feel Showclix ticketing system is top notch. I would recommend it to anyone who is holding an event and would like to track their sales.

Pros

The ticket purchase system is one of the best I have seen. The staff is so helpful and quick with any needs you have. The report section of ticket sales is very helpful to us and we use it on a daily basis. One other thing that was very helpful to us was the fact that Showclix was able to send out an email blast to all our previous customers announcing new shows. Great Networking! And of course Josh is the best!

Cons

Some clients have complained about the time they have to purchase tickets. It seems that they have been kicked out of the system if they do not make their purchase in a set amount of time. I personally think there is ample time to make a selection and purchase tickets.

JO

Jane O.

Great Ticketing System w/ Excellent Customer Service!

I highly recommend ShowClix. It's an affordable system with excellent features and even better customer service.

Pros

The system is very affordable, setup was fast and easy and the customer service is excellent. I've worked with other ticketing companies in the past and my biggest complaint was always the lack of responsiveness to my questions. With ShowClix, I have a dedicated Account Manager that is always available to answer my questions. I work on a lot of events, and I must say, ShowClix has made my job easier.

Cons

Nothing major that I've seen so far. The one time I did encounter a bug in the system, the issue was solved same day.

LR

Leticia R.

Government Relations, 1,001-5,000 employees

Horrendous experience

Very negative

Pros

Nothing. It is a bad application and a scam business. Fees are extremely expensive and there is no customer service that is helpful

Cons

Everything is absolutely terrible but mostly Customer service, which is none or absent.

Broadcast Media, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Does not treat patrons correctly, does not inform or require staff to be informed, rude, and terrible for any event.

Pros

There is absolutely nothing good about this company or this companies software.

Cons

Uninformative in every sense of the word.

CM

Charlene M.

Seamless easy to use up to date technology and more

User Friendly and an Event Organizers dream. Professional and excellent support.