Score My Reviews Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.52/10

Reviews by rating

User-Friendly interface, minimal explanation of how to use it. A good way to get the client's feedback, it is affordable and helps improve teamwork and time management.
It is ultimate solution for improving company rating and rank. Easy to work, great customer support and affordable.
The most affordable way to engage with your customers, and an efficient way to improve time management.
So far there is item to dislike about this service.
We yet have to discover a negative aspect to Score My Review.
Needs more integration with Zapier; option to set size of delay for resend.

CD

Clara D.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Great product and support!

Pros

The software is very intuitive, and very easy to use. It provide huge value to those business owners dedicated to collaborating with their customers.

Cons

I like everything I see. Not need anything more for my purpose

ND

Nancy D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great service for a great price

Our online reviews did not reflect the majority of our customers' experience so we were actively looking for a product/service that would help us change that. "Score My Reviews" allowed us to email important information to our customers while, at the same time, requesting feedback without violating review-site rules.

Pros

Very easy to use; company was quick to respond to suggestions to customize aspects of service

Cons

There is nothing that I would consider to be a "con" about this service

JH

Jacquelyn H.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Great starter product

I like it so far.

Pros

The ease of being able to send out mass requests for reviews

Cons

It is slow and wish there were more options to customize the review requests

TJ

Trevina J.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

A great product

My overall experience had been good because I have a simple process to collect reviews and have them show up on my site as well as social media. I like the feature to add other social media platform reviews though I think I need to request help to get my LinkedIn reviews to integrate with the app.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and I have control over which types of reviews show up on my website.

Cons

Not sure if I can get my LinkedIn reviews to integrate with the system.

Hi Trevina. Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Unfortunately, LinkedIn does not provide a built-in review feature for company pages or personal pages like other review platforms. This is most likely due to the platform's focus on professional networking and business-related interactions and because they are not a review platform. If you check both of your LinkedIn profiles, there...

KS

Kaylee S.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Score my Reviews is incredible!

Score my reviews has been great and has helped us leverage reviews and feedback online.

Pros

We love using score my reviews for our business. It is very easy to use, includes review filtering, and helps us reach out to customers who have not given feedback.

Cons

I definitely think score my reviews needs to add an option to add multiple users to the platform. It would be very helpful if all of our sales reps were able to send out review requests while they are in customers homes giving estimates.

Thanks for your review. Each account can add up to 5 users to their account. That option is already available. I wish you would ask us about it. Thanks again.

AN

Antonel N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great ratio price-features, with amazing customer service and support

The platform offers a set of solid features for a great price. Are there more complex platforms? Yes, but they come at a higher cost and oftentimes that extra complexity causes more headaches than helps. But their customer service is great, very knowledgeable staff that offers good suggestions to make the most use of the platform.

Pros

Great customer service & Easy to use platform. Lots of knowledge base information to guide users.

Cons

Needs more integration with Zapier; option to set size of delay for resend

DP

Dwight P.

Good Software

I like it user friendly it would be nice if you guys had a app to use

Pros

Easy to use the software i like it a lot

Cons

That there is no mobile app to use on android

JW

Jim W.

Construction, 11-50 employees

This tool will help to gain reviews everywhere

Pros

We are a construction company. We wanted to gain more reviews not just on Google but also on HomeAdvisor, Houzz, Angi, and Facebook. Score My Reviews made it easy for us to just do that. If you are a contractor, don’t think twice. This tool will help you to get reviews everywhere.

Cons

Happy so far with the product. Everything good.

MK

Mourine K.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Reen kym

Pros

Score my reviews help me alot to know what the people like and don't like

Cons

So far I have not encountered any problems

SM

Samuel M.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

It is a great product for communicating with customers and getting reviews

Pros

It's easy to use. The customer service is excellent. My clients also say it is easy for them. This makes it easy to get reviews from my current or past clients.

Cons

We have not found any shortcomings so far.

NA

Natalie A.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Game Changer

Pros

Prior to score my reviews I would ask customers to leave a review and send them a link via text from my google page. This was time consuming and very difficult to track, not to mention most customers didn't respond. With score my reviews everyone that I send a request to is tracked, I can see whether they have opened my request or not. I am notified when they have left a review so that I can respond...

Cons

I don't have any dislikes regarding score my reviews. I feel that it does exactly what I need it to do and for a great price.

ML

MICHAEL L.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Customer Intervention

We have been able to contact our customers to ask them for a review, If it's good, your customer can choose a site to post their review, if bad, you will be notified and it's up to you where you take it from there. "Good Product" Wouldn't start or run a business without this product.

Pros

You get to your customers before they can leave a review, "Good or Bad".

Cons

Can't think of a Con, But! If I must list one...Even though it is very reasonable, It would be better if it were "FREE" :)

BM

Bill M.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Score My Reviews software review-highly recommended

We get more reviews-when we send out a request to a customer to review our business it reminds the customer to rate us, and so it results in more reviews than we would normally receive, which is beneficial to us. You simply enter the customers name and e-mail in the fields and it will send the customer a request along with choices of which review site to use-Yelp, Google, Angi, etc. It also has automatic reminders that can be set if a customer doesn't respond the first time. A user can enter numerous requests for reviews in a very short period of time and send them out-very good value for the money if you're seeking more reviews and recognition for your business.

Pros

Easy to set up, very easy to learn and to use, well designed. We're not in the tech business, so we prefer software that is easy to set up and learn and this is it.

Cons

The office staff likes everything about this software, most of all how straightforward and simple it is-we can't think of any drawbacks or cons-from the price to ease of use and customer support, it's all good

CE

Christine E.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Great Product

Pros

Score my review is an amazing product. Very easy to set up and sending review requests to our customers takes seconds to do. And our customers love it for the easiness to respond and leave feedback.

Cons

The only con is sometimes it runs a bit slow, but not a big deal

PL

Paul L.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Channeling Good Reviews.

our experience with Score my Reviews so far has been extremely ely positive.

Pros

What I like the most is the ability to hear from the customers, and channel positive feed back toward building our reputation.

Cons

We yet have to discover a negative aspect to Score My Review.

GH

Gregory H.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Bargain price compare to other similar software!

Pros

We have been using their software to collect ratings for our HVAC repair services. The dashboard integration was a breeze. We can send individual review invitation when each repair is done, right when we are at the customers house or even send mass invitation to our customers by uploading an excel sheet to write a review. Their price is a bargain compare to other similar software which dose the same thing. Their interface is very clean and easy to work with.

Cons

No complaints regarding their service. The customer service has always been tremendously helpful.

MB

Mia B.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Cost-effective and a better product!

Pros

We have discovered Score My Reviews to be cost-effective and a better product with remarkable customer service. One of the best features is automated review requests. Our review amount and score have increased since utilizing Score My Reviews software.

Cons

Nothing really! When I encounter any difficulty or issue, I can quickly contact a representative by phone or email, and they promptly guide me on how to do it, or they just do it for me!

DJ

Dariush J.

Very useful tool

Pros

It is ultimate solution for improving company rating and rank . Easy to work, great customer support and affordable!

Cons

So far there is item to dislike about this service.

CS

Carlos S.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

This software make it easy to get more customer reviews

Pros

I own a small moving company. This software allow us to focus on our moving business instead of distressing about our online business reputation. Asking our customers for review is now very easy since by end of the week we just upload our customers name and phone into their system and we receive couple of new reviews every week. The system also send us notification of any negative reviews before going public so we can reach out to the customer and see what the issue is.

Cons

I don't have any issues with the application at this moment and we have been using it for a while now. It does what we expect it to do.

SW

Sally W.

Retail, 1-10 employees

I don't usually write reviews but in this case I felt I had to!

Pros

Their platform provide a great way to auto request reviews. The request is personal and my clients think I've sent it out. I think it's a great efficient way to grow your online reputation. I can also show all the good reviews in my website. I don’t have to do anything and l the new reviews just goes to my site automatically. Its working and we've gotten 30% more reviews since we started. This is by far the best money I spend each month since it will increase our lead and conversion rate for all the Google AdWords that we are spending.

Cons

There is noting really to mention here!!

ST

Stephenie T.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Good for getting Google reviews

Pros

It is helping us to get Google reviews after we relocate to the new location and new GMB account.

Cons

Everything good. We haven't seen anything negative yet.

SD

Samantha D.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Great product!!

We have had very few issues with score my review. It is so easy to use and has increased reviews

Pros

This product is very easy to use and has increased our reviews

Cons

The ability to customize the product to each broker in our company

sM

sue M.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Score My Reviews

Our salon has been working with "score my reviews" for a year now and have been very pleased with the results. Many of our new clients find us from posted reviews and our current clients appreciate the fact there is a forum that allows their opinions to be heard. The whole process is simple to use and the reviews have been very helpful in building our on-line reputation.

Pros

Have been pleased with the ease of using the program.

Cons

Can not think of a negative and really appreciate how it helped our business.

EB

Eric B.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Works well for our HVAC company

Pros

Very good product. This software makes it easy to request a review from our customers after service is completed and more importantly, makes it easy for our clients to post a review. They have great customer service and an easy to use app.

Cons

Everything good. We are happy with the overall service.

GG

Grace G.

Construction, 1-10 employees

It increased our online reviews

Pros

Score My Reviews is a thorough answer for companies searching for an effortless way to get online reviews. Their support team really goes above and beyond to help you with any issues. Overall, I am very pleased with the product.

Cons

Streamlining our reviews from different platforms.