Score My Reviews Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.36/10

See full reviews by rating

User-Friendly interface, minimal explanation of how to use it. A good way to get the client's feedback, it is affordable and helps improve teamwork and time management.
It is ultimate solution for improving company rating and rank. Easy to work, great customer support and affordable.
What I like the most is the ability to hear from the customers, and channel positive feed back toward building our reputation.
So far there is item to dislike about this service.
We yet have to discover a negative aspect to Score My Review.

Score My Reviews users...

Podium-logocaret
listing-logo

Podium

How would you rate Score My Reviews?

Score my Reviews is incredible!

Score my reviews has been great and has helped us leverage reviews and feedback online.

Pros

We love using score my reviews for our business. It is very easy to use, includes review filtering, and helps us reach out to customers who have not given feedback.

Cons

I definitely think score my reviews needs to add an option to add multiple users to the platform. It would be very helpful if all of our sales reps were able to send out review requests while they are in customers homes giving estimates.

Thanks for your review. Each account can add up to 5 users to their account. That option is already available. I wish you would ask us about it. Thanks again.

Great service for a great price

Our online reviews did not reflect the majority of our customers' experience so we were actively looking for a product/service that would help us change that. "Score My Reviews" allowed us to email important information to our customers while, at the same time, requesting feedback without violating review-site rules.

Pros

Very easy to use; company was quick to respond to suggestions to customize aspects of service

Cons

There is nothing that I would consider to be a "con" about this service

Great starter product

I like it so far.

Pros

The ease of being able to send out mass requests for reviews

Cons

It is slow and wish there were more options to customize the review requests

Good Software

I like it user friendly it would be nice if you guys had a app to use

Pros

Easy to use the software i like it a lot

Cons

That there is no mobile app to use on android

Game Changer

Pros

Prior to score my reviews I would ask customers to leave a review and send them a link via text from my google page. This was time consuming and very difficult to track, not to mention most customers didn't respond. With score my reviews everyone that I send a request to is tracked, I can see whether they have opened my request or not. I am notified when they have left a review so that I can respond...

Cons

I don't have any dislikes regarding score my reviews. I feel that it does exactly what I need it to do and for a great price.

Score My Reviews software review-highly recommended

We get more reviews-when we send out a request to a customer to review our business it reminds the customer to rate us, and so it results in more reviews than we would normally receive, which is beneficial to us. You simply enter the customers name and e-mail in the fields and it will send the customer a request along with choices of which review site to use-Yelp, Google, Angi, etc. It also has automatic reminders that can be set if a customer doesn't respond the first time. A user can enter numerous requests for reviews in a very short period of time and send them out-very good value for the money if you're seeking more reviews and recognition for your business.

Pros

Easy to set up, very easy to learn and to use, well designed. We're not in the tech business, so we prefer software that is easy to set up and learn and this is it.

Cons

The office staff likes everything about this software, most of all how straightforward and simple it is-we can't think of any drawbacks or cons-from the price to ease of use and customer support, it's all good

Customer Intervention

We have been able to contact our customers to ask them for a review, If it's good, your customer can choose a site to post their review, if bad, you will be notified and it's up to you where you take it from there. "Good Product" Wouldn't start or run a business without this product.

Pros

You get to your customers before they can leave a review, "Good or Bad".

Cons

Can't think of a Con, But! If I must list one...Even though it is very reasonable, It would be better if it were "FREE" :)

Great Product

Pros

Score my review is an amazing product. Very easy to set up and sending review requests to our customers takes seconds to do. And our customers love it for the easiness to respond and leave feedback.

Cons

The only con is sometimes it runs a bit slow, but not a big deal

Bargain price compare to other similar software!

Pros

We have been using their software to collect ratings for our HVAC repair services. The dashboard integration was a breeze. We can send individual review invitation when each repair is done, right when we are at the customers house or even send mass invitation to our customers by uploading an excel sheet to write a review. Their price is a bargain compare to other similar software which dose the same thing. Their interface is very clean and easy to work with.

Cons

No complaints regarding their service. The customer service has always been tremendously helpful.

Make life easier

Pros

Easy to use. Amazing online support happy to help with any issue

Cons

Many customers will not go forward and write a review after they recommended the service

Channeling Good Reviews.

our experience with Score my Reviews so far has been extremely ely positive.

Pros

Cons

We yet have to discover a negative aspect to Score My Review.

Very useful tool

Pros

It is ultimate solution for improving company rating and rank . Easy to work, great customer support and affordable!

Cons

So far there is item to dislike about this service.

This software make it easy to get more customer reviews

Pros

I own a small moving company. This software allow us to focus on our moving business instead of distressing about our online business reputation. Asking our customers for review is now very easy since by end of the week we just upload our customers name and phone into their system and we receive couple of new reviews every week. The system also send us notification of any negative reviews before going public so we can reach out to the customer and see what the issue is.

Cons

I don't have any issues with the application at this moment and we have been using it for a while now. It does what we expect it to do.

I don't usually write reviews but in this case I felt I had to!

Pros

Their platform provide a great way to auto request reviews. The request is personal and my clients think I've sent it out. I think it's a great efficient way to grow your online reputation. I can also show all the good reviews in my website. I don’t have to do anything and l the new reviews just goes to my site automatically. Its working and we've gotten 30% more reviews since we started. This is by far the best money I spend each month since it will increase our lead and conversion rate for all the Google AdWords that we are spending.

Cons

There is noting really to mention here!!

Great product!!

We have had very few issues with score my review. It is so easy to use and has increased reviews

Pros

This product is very easy to use and has increased our reviews

Cons

The ability to customize the product to each broker in our company

Score My Reviews

Our salon has been working with "score my reviews" for a year now and have been very pleased with the results. Many of our new clients find us from posted reviews and our current clients appreciate the fact there is a forum that allows their opinions to be heard. The whole process is simple to use and the reviews have been very helpful in building our on-line reputation.

Pros

Have been pleased with the ease of using the program.

Cons

Can not think of a negative and really appreciate how it helped our business.

Excellent program for reviews of any company

Exceptional customer service and even after you purchased the product, no downtime

Pros

Easy to use, well worth the cost, great functions

Cons

Honestly, nothing. As I need to write more than 40 letters in this field, Let's say I don't like the orange color :)

GREAT WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH CLIENTS

The most affordable way to engage with your customers, and an efficient way to improve time management.

Pros

Cons

I don't have anything that I don't like from this software as of now.

It takes the hesitation out of asking for reviews and automates the process

postitive

Pros

The ease of putting a client into the system and then letting Score do the work. Takes all that off my plate. More importantly, it gets done. When I was doing it all on my own, things didn't get done as I had a poor system. Now it's so easy to request and get reviews. Google likes them.

Cons

Would like to make it easier to get Google reviews

Great Review Software

Excellent. Very responsive customer service as well.

Pros

We like that Score My Reviews is easy to access for our sales staff. The tools allow us to quickly and competently request our customers to leave us positive feedback across multiple review platforms. It is an excellent reputation improvement tool.

Cons

The initial issue was the limited amount of users per store, but both times I have requested additional users to be added my request has been accepted.

A must have

We’ve been in business for over eight years and with service thousands of customers but yet we only had 165 reviews before joining this software. Goes to show that will be a certain percentage of customers will bother to leave a review even if you have exceptional service. Score my reviews makes it possible to gain how much higher percentage or reviews than ever before.

Pros

Very powerful tool for a business owner, any employee can take part in this extremely important a crucial to success. This offer makes it extremely easy to send Messages and emails. Most importantly it makes it so much easier for customers I don’t have the tech abilities to write a review, but with this tool it makes it possible for anyone

Cons

I really wish it was a little bit more affordable, although efficient sometimes we only received a few reviews regardless. Could get costly customers don’t input.

Great product. Easy to use!

This application simply dose what is supposed to do. Getting us more reviews!

Pros

We have gained lots of new reviews and that has improved our sales. We are showing all our good reviews in our site with their software and that help our new clients to be more confident when they want to hire us.

Cons

We don’t care much about other features in their dashboard. As long as we can get more online reviews that is good.

Great System

Pros

The software for score my reviews is easy to use for my agency and customers.

Cons

I wish the system had an app option to use on your smartphone.

It really helps you to increase your positive online reviews

Pros

We have only using Score My Reviews app for several months now and we are already happy with the improvement we have made in getting new reviews so fast. Their dashboard is very simple to figure out and work with. We look forward to continuing to work with them.

Cons

We expected to have the reviews from Angie's List also to feed to our site, but they said something about API or Angie's List doesn’t let the reviews to feed in our site, etc., however we still can collect reviews for our Angie's List account.

Hi Robert. Thank you for taking your time and review our web application. We are glad that ScoreMyReviews works for you. Regarding the public APIs, please contact us, so we can discuss it in more detail.

Excellent Product and Easy to Use

Pros

extremely easy to use and set up. support was always there when we needed them and guided us through everything setup wise. super easy to send out signal and bulk reviews to employees and clients and lets you know who visited what sites and what reviews they left. automatically notifies you when a new review is posted to keep you up to date.

Cons

only two formats for email message templates and one for text messages. wish it had a little more to choose from.