Review Management Software

GetApp offers objective, independent research and editorial content and verified user reviews. We may earn a referral fee when you visit a vendor through our links.

2.2M+ verified reviews. Learn more

#1 most trusted reputation and customer experience platform

4.6
Pros and Cons from Birdeye users
+15
I find that very helpful in knowing peoples interest in reviewing us. The customer service has always been helpful and very responsive.
Finding the review request button is now difficult. My employees will no longer use the product due to difficulty to use and I am getting tired of emails and texts all day.
We have seen such an phenomenal growth with our company. We have tripled our sales and are able to have our amazing clients leave amazing stories on their experience.
Getting to speak with someone or cancelling a contract that was done incorrectly the first time was a problem. They don't return phone calls.
Our agency has really enjoyed working with BirdEye. It's proved to be a very effective way to manage the review process for our clients - and has yielded some great results.
Minor complaint - time frames for viewing reports don't have a simple "last month" option.
The software has so many reports available for tracking success and measuring whether or not campaigns are successful; I really like the integration of multiple sources of reviews in one place.
Some of our remote scheduler experience delayed notifications.
Its been excellent and is helping us be proactive vs reactive to brand management.
One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.
I like how I can customize reviews to brand them for each of my clients' needs. Automation is a huge benefit as I can now offer this product to a wider variety of my clients.
Great Enviroment, Great Customer Service, Great Development Team.
I love the fast communication. It's nice to be able to live chat with people, way quicker than texting.
The ease of use is so great. Allows our team to chat to our website visitors and request reviews from our customers.
Ease of use; Ability to run SMS and/or Email campaigns; Robust campaign customization; Integration with multiple review channels.
It is easy to respond, we can create replies to common questions and reviews. Customize or not the user experience is pleasant.
Reputation logo
4.4

Reputation management solution for multi-location businesses

4.4
Pros and Cons from Reputation users
+13
So we have not used the product long but since have been using they are very reliable. They have an awesome backend to see all the stats and a great way to respond to reviews.
It's hard to manage your reputation score with incomplete data coming from its platform. When problems were found the Reputations team were unable to fix the issues.
The dashboard is very intuitive and reporting is customizable. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.
Accuracy in numbers is frustrating. The delay from the websites to the platform sometimes makes it very hard.
I like that we are able to have insight into multiple review sites into one place. Macros are easy to use and reporting is customizable and super helpful.
We have found very little about the software that we dislike.
This is a great product with good management and customer support when it comes to following up with reviews.
I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.
Reputation.com is making it easy to get everyone in the company involved with helping improve our online reputation. We have been able to boost our rating significantly across all of our locations.
Overall, we were happy with the service reputation.com provided. I do believe they helped our imagine online, specifically positive reviews.
With Reputation.com we have gained valuable insight into the thoughts and feelings of our patients and areas of improvement that our clinics need to address.
The actual platform is great. Easy to use, and easy for our franchise owners to understand.
Everything is available at your finger tips. Product quality at a very competitive cost.
Very easy to use and explain to people across various departments. Loads of customization that have been really great.
I love the reporting features and the customer service team.
Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.
ReputationStacker logo

Reputation management software

4.6
Pros and Cons from ReputationStacker users
+11
I highly recommend Reputation Stacker to any business looking to stay on top of their online reviews and use the data to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
It is difficult to determine if the reviews are are going to the selected sites. Also reviewers cannot figure out how to correct error such as accidentally entering the wrong number of stars.
Solely for that, we definitely recommend. The program works great, and patients have complimented on the ease of giving a review with this link.
We were having trouble easily getting Google, FB, Yelp etc.
We definitely got quite a few five star reviews that we would have never gotten without ReputationStacker and hope to learn the program better to make it more advantageous to us.
Decided to drop the software. Also, in Canada they charge this software in American dollars which I did not know so my bill was 25% bigger than expected.
Awesome experience with ease of use for getting out review requests.
Initially, found the software a little difficult to navigate as a first time user.
I like that it is very easy to use and sends reminders to customers every couple of days. I also like that there are multiple sites they can choose from.
Easy to use and fair price for the service. I always recommend this to my friends.
I also love how easy and quick it was to get started. I literally had my account up and running in less than 20 minutes.
Today we have over 100 5-star reviews... thanks to Reputation Stacker. We highly recommend RS to anyone who wants to take charge of their online reviews.
We love the fact that the reviews that are unfavorable don't get published publicly. It's nice to have an opportunity to work it out with the customer before it gets ugly.
The pricing at $69/month is very reasonable. I also like the fact that the tool goes out and collects reviews from the actual platform allowing us to track our performance.
NiceJob logo

Reputation marketing with reviews, social & SEO tools

Pros and Cons from NiceJob users
+15
I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business. The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.
The IOS app is not fully functioning in the sense that a lot of the features are links to a web browser. Also the conversion website lead page is very limited.
The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.
Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.
Their software is integrated into Jobber which makes it super convenient to communicate with clients. It definitely worth the money.
During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going.
The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST.
There's really nothing I can think of that I don't like.
After 1 sms and 3 emails lots of them do. We gathered 103 reviews in 20days - amazing.
I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.
Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software.
We have received many excellent reviews since we started using it. The numbers of reviews leads to more phone calls.
NiceJob Convert is also a great value and allows you to see your website final product prior to investing thousands of dollars into a redesign.
The additional layer is seamless and works behind the scenes to gather reviews for us. It's beyond ease of use, we literally get to forget about it and it still gathers reviews for us.
Ease of use and support is off the hook. Always follows up with my customers and that is priceless.
Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.
Lower cost than competitors. Quick response support and easy to understand software.
ReviewFlowz logo
4.8

Reputation and review management software

5.0
Pros and Cons from ReviewFlowz users
+10
What I like with ReviewFlowz is the configuration of workflows to receive our reviews from all our platforms. The tool works perfectly.
It wasn't always entirely clear what's included in the trial. When another team member connects a different flow, the flow management is slightly confusing.
Super easy setup and the notifications look great on Slack.
It's a very lite software, which is what i'm looking for. But, I am missing some basic features (account management, password / email changes, etc).
The setup was very easy and they answer all my questions pretty fast. I like their mindset and the direction they are taking.
Unfortunately, I am not a large enough company to need many platforms.
I love how easy it is to set up the Slack integration and send new reviews to our review channels.
Very easy to use and implement solution. Gain in productivity : direct slack notifications.
Really great, couldn't be happier with the solution.
It was very easy and straightforward to set up the flows and the notifications gotten on slack were well detailed and structured. Highly recommend this service.
The setup is very simple, and Slack is a very cool interface to deal with this.
All of the reviews on different review platforms can be monitored and managed at on place with a user-friendly interface the best part is all reviews are sent to slack.
SOCi logo

Central Command for Multi-Location Marketers

learn more
Pros and Cons from SOCi users
+13
I am very happy with what SOCI does to help my team save time on our marketing outreach.
Horrible, and disruptive in my schedule. Who has time to waste waiting on your rude and dismissive salespeople.
It's nice being able to have all of your posts scheduled in advance and ready to go. Easy to use at a great price.
That is just too many obstacles when you just have to adjust something for all properties.
It's been very user friendly. We use their software across our entire company and it's nice that they provide weekly trainings, and a dashboard that is easily accessible for all team members.
For example receiving and responding to messages on facebook via SOCi is a tad complicated or they tend to lag in response which hurts response times.
It helps that reviews are responded to so quickly. It helps us be effective at our jobs.
It was difficult to integrate with Instagram and posting to Instagram story.
Everything being in one place is very nice. It makes it user friendly and easy to navigate and find exactly what you need.
I love the ease of posting to multiple platforms, and being able to schedule them in advance.
SOCI has an awesome calendar where you can pre-schedule your posts in advance.
We previously didn't use a reputation management tool, but SOCi has been incredibly helpful. It's a great tool with incredible customer service.
I like the notifications and the ability to see all guest feedback in one space. We have a large team of people who respond to reviews so this allows us to all be on the same page.
I like how user-friendly it is and that it doesn't take too much time to train anybody to use. We're loving the new GMB integration and find it beneficial for our clients.
As a property manager of a 522 unit community i have a lot of tasks. Soci makes a great handful of my task load a lot lighter.
I love that SOCi integrates so much of our business presence online in one place. From reviews, social media, calender's and more its a one stop shop.