Additional information for PowerVista RollCall
Key features of PowerVista RollCall
View All Features
- Admissions management
- Assessment management
- Attendance tracking
- Role-based permissions
- Communication management
- Manage invoices
- Event calendar
- Facility management
- Transcripts, grade reports, progress reports, welcome letter
- Financial management
- Web portal
- Student information / records
- Student portal
- Class scheduling
- Integrate with Moodle and QuickBooks
- Job management
• PowerVista RollCall requires one time flat software fee and avoids any recurring monthly installments to be paid.
• The solution is highly customizable and can be personalized by adding/removing features or options, setting labels and managing drop down list values.
• The role based security options ensures that administrator have clear control over various roles and operations for different user base including students, staff, faculty and alumni.
• In built report writer and form writer allows users to get any data exported as reports available in multiple formats including, doc, pdf or excel.
• Students can customize their profile, communicate by sending emails to other students or faculty, generate invoice for class registration fees and track their attendance status.
• Institutes can manage funds and scholarships and attach funds to a specific student or group of students and track how funds are being used.
• In built finance module helps to manage billing, inventory, purchasing, point of sale and profitability reporting.
• The solution can manage entire class syllabus which gets displayed on the student's calendar. Each assignment gets scored against academic goal and individual performance is recorded.
• With RollCall, Colleges can track job openings and internships at affiliated organizations and manage students' application process by degree program.