Additional information for e-conomic
Key features of e-conomic
View All Features
- Method of writing out notes in patient's charts (subjective, objective, assessment, and plan)
- Centralized accounting record which tracks all financial transactions
- Manage and handle various international currencies
- Regulate who can view and use the system by setting permissions and issuing passwords
- Improve business process by accessing more features and applications by combining third party integrations
- Built-in accounting or integration with a third party accounting system
- Integrate with eCommerce systems
- Track money owed to a company's creditors/suppliers
- Track and process employee payroll (salaries, wages, etc.)
- Compare and match accounting/financial records with corresponding bank statements
- Track and manage the quantity of resources on hand to maintain proper supply
- Recognize and support multiple languages/dialects
- Development of software programs
- Allows for integration with other systems/databases
- Create and manage monetary interactions between parties (i.e. bills and invoices)
- Track outstanding invoices and the money owed from clients
- Provide a comprehensive overview of organization's finances
e-conomic is an accounting program that promises to be "intuitive" and "simple" for deployment by small to medium-sized companies, built to cater to all bookkeeping needs and support greater business efficiency and profitability.
Available predominantly in three European territories including Denmark, Sweden and Norway, the software in fact boasts multi-lingual support for broad, universal usage.
The program improves access by giving accountants direct, centralized and secured digital access to the company's financial books, aiding collaboration and facilitating better levels of outside accountancy consultation.
Promising strong and flexible integration capabilities, e-conomic can be extended to embrace additional eCommerce features such as web shop and inventory management or payroll processing etc.
With a strong emphasis on empowering the developer community, the e-conomic platform utilizes REST API and SOAP to connect and build custom applications.