Additional information for eFront
Key features of eFront
View All Features
- Risk analytics benchmarks
- Stress tests
- Fund management
- Multi-portfolio management
- Real estate management
- Risk management
- Portfolio analysis
- Manage direct and indirect investments
- Automate and streamline operations
- Front office operations
- Fund raising
- Deal flow management
- Back office operations
- Fund management and accounting
- Fee allocation
- Financial reporting
- Track the performance of portfolio companies
- Portfolio management
- Integrated web portals
- Detailed analysis of private equity investments
- Dynamic dashboards
- Performance & exposure insights
- Adherence to investment mandates
- Real-time analysis
- Manage liquidity
- Standardized templates and custom formats
- Private equity benchmarking
- Integration with Excel
eFront dynamic dashboards enable users to view a detailed analysis of private equity investments, including visibility on financial performance and processes.
The solution's integrated web portals enable safe and secure communication between investments, general partners (GPs) and their limited partner (LPs) investors.
General partners can effectively track portfolio company performance, as well as view performance information at various levels of a fund’s investment structure.
With eFront, investors are able to forecast cash flows across private equity fund investments in order to better manage liquidity, cash requirements and commitments.
eFront's Investor Services help limited partners save time by 'outsourcing' the collection, transformation and updating of fund manager data into custom formats or standardized templates.