Healthicity Compliance Manager Reviews

4.63/5 (8 reviews)

Greg Russell

Compliance Software you understand

Reviewed 2018-10-31

We have increased employee reporting of incidents or concerns and moved to a culture that supports understanding and learning from our mistakes. Previously the culture was one of not reporting partly because of the cumbersome paper method and partly because they saw no value in tracking or trending. Compliance Manager has really helped in nurturing a broader understanding of safety and over all compliance. It didn't happen overnight but the tool has reduced resistance and that's huge in and of itself.Compliance Manager makes tracking incident reports easy. We can see trends and demonstrate them to the board in a meaningful way. The Policy and Procedure section helps us quickly develop and revise P & P, a welcome feature. Good on-going support and educational offerings.

Jared Harness

Compliance Manager is Awesome

Reviewed 2018-12-21

I love Compliance Manager. This program has simplified and modernized our incident management and auditing. The implementation was web based and included with the program. We are currently using Compliance Manager for our sanction screening for physicians only, but I hope to soon use it for all of our screenings. The support from the team at Healthicity is top notch. When I email them I have not had a problem go unanswered for more than a few hours. If I call on the phone the support team is friendly and always solves my issues in minutes.The program is easy to navigate. The boxes are color coded for easily identifying what needs to be a priority. The email reminders help to keep you on track, even if you are not in the program everyday. The sanction screening feature is one of the best features. Compliance manager will automatically screen for you every month. Incidents, assessments, and audits will be linked together and are just one click away.

Brittney Dennis

Ease of Use & Navigatoin

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Healthicity allows us to streamline and easily track compliance training tracking, assign and track policy attestations, allows for anonymous reporting, and provides a variety of compliance resources and materials.Offers AAPC-approved compliance training, ease of tracking training completion & policy attestations.

Pii Mahoe

Healthicity is AWESOME!

Reviewed 2018-10-31

It has all the functions and capabilities we need to be in compliance.

Marjohn Riney

Will be great... eventually

Reviewed 2018-12-27

Different features, customization ability

April LeClear

CM

Reviewed 2018-12-21

Overall, there have been ups and downs. My implementation team has been great which has helped me get through the more difficult times with the software. I am able to better manage my group using the software now though. I like that everything can be kept and handled in one place. I like the training features and the incident reporting features.

Anonymous

Great tool

Reviewed 2018-11-05

The support for Compliance Manager is phenomenal. The team responds quickly and is very knowledgeable! The availability to oversee a compliance program in one platform.

Ami Sheth