Additional information for JCAD CORE
Key features of JCAD CORE
View All Features
- Customizable branding
- Single Sign-On
- Customizable terminology
- Customizable scoring matrix
- Customizable organizational structure
- Interactive management dashboards
- Drill-down charts
- Risk & control register grouping
- Qualitative & quantitative assessments
- Gross, residual & target assessments
- Key risk indicators
- Key control indicators
- Integration & links between different record types
- Data entry pop-ups
- Event-triggered notifications
- Email notifications
- User access controls
- Data export to Excel & Word
- Best, mid & worst case cost scenarios
- Control libraries
- Audit trail
- Custom reporting
- Customizable data entry screens
- Record review options
Three types of metrics can be set up - key risk indicators (KRIs), key performance indicators (KPIs), and key control indicators (KCIs) - and specific users can be assigned ownership of each metric, making them responsible for data entry.
Data can be integrated and linked across business functions, such as linking audit recommendations to the applicable process controls, or compliance requirements to high risk business areas and any breaches which have occurred.
Records reviews can be carried out in three different ways, using free-text summaries, predefined lists, or assurance statements.
The welcome page, which is presented on login, gives users an overview of their assigned records, outstanding reviews, password expiration dates, and more.
More than 50 drill-down charts are available on the interactive dashboard, including bar charts, radar charts, pie charts, and heat maps, and users can customize chart titles, colors, positions, and sizes.