PolicyTech Reviews

4.34/5 (43 reviews)

Anonymous

Decent Policy Control Functionality

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Decent product - better than the manual, Word-based version we had created ourselves, however room for improvement for streamlined functionality.This product has decent policy control functionality - with some areas that could use improvement. When used as intended, it has good policy/procedure control and predictability. There needs to be some finessing of steps to get the final product to the end user for approval without so many interactions with others. Greater mid-level control, not so much administrative control.

Dianne Geissal

P&P Software Review

Reviewed 2012-01-27

I have recommended this company to all of the people who have been referred to me and will continue to do so as long as the product meets our needs and exceeds our expectations - which I foresee happening for a very long time. Scott Dixon in sales was wonderful to work with from the beginning and still maintains contact with us - usually once the sales dept. in a company makes the sale, they're gone. Maria Poole and Cambri Longaker in Customer Support - WOW - awesome assistance!Software extremely easy to work with; company frequently upgrades technology to expand features & increase ease of use; customer support is amazing - staff respond extremely fast with accurate solutions, friendly/helpful attitude & concerned follow-up; policy review reminders help us maintain up-to-date policies for general hospital operations as well as safe/efficient patient care; email feature ensures staff awareness of & compliance with new/revised policies; there are several efficient ways to search for policies - by department, by alphabetical title listing, by their status (e.g. Draft/In Review/In Approval/Approved/Archived) or by the general "Search" option, making it very easy to find policies; policy templates can be customized to the organization's preference; company took our status as a small rural hospital under consideration & worked with us to arrive at very affordable pricing; screen-sharing for trouble-shooting & learning the software so helpful!

Amanda Faber

This has been a great document management software

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Traceability of documents and ease of looking for previous version or changes that were made. As well as electronic approvals from required people. I love the traceability this software has. You can see who has reviewed approved and rejected documents along with what was said for each step of the way. It is very nice for seeing who in our department has read a given document or what previous versions looked like or were linked to other documents. This has been great to be able to show our accreditation body.

Linda Ray House

Efficient, Familiar, and Succinct

Reviewed 2017-11-09
Review Source: Software Advice

NAVEXGlobal's document management solution, PolicyTech, is a wonderful system for any organization that is looking to implement controls over their documents without spending a fortune. The interface is user friendly and simple to learn for anyone who is accustomed to using folders on a computer. Navigation is straightforward and easy to understand. The approval workflow is customizable and allows for a wide range of variations. One of my favorite features is the Questionnaire that can be added to any document. This simple tool allows management to confirm that employees have actually reviewed the information that they need to know.

Mary Mohyla

Use of PPM for Staff and DCAs

Reviewed 2012-02-06

- Highly recommended as with anything, the more you work with it, the easier it becomes - Recognition by external surveyors have commented positively on the availability of policies, and the look of the policies. One surveyor questioned, Why isnt everyone using this system? - - User friendly - Integration with Word and Excel - Consistent with program intent (tracking/updating) - Technical/customer support team (problem solving, courteousness, follow through) - Help guides are excellent - Ease of back up, user manager, other administrative systems - Learning modules/webinars (although some are better than others) - Policy Share access (though I am concerned that anyone can access the policies without having a relationship with PPM ) - When updates/upgrades are made, tend to be useful - Use user feedback to improve/add features

James DiPilla

The Microsoft Word integration makes it worth it.

Reviewed 2018-11-23
Review Source: Software Advice

All in all, this program has worked very well for our small company. It does what it says on the box, but when things go wrong, it’s hard to get them to work properly again.The biggest pro is that PolicyTech integrates with Microsoft Word. It does have a small learning curve, but once you figure out how to do everything, it works flawlessly. We also like that there is the ability to audit if such a need arose. Being able to use it with mobile devices is very handy as well.

Kelsey Short

Gets the Job Done

Reviewed 2018-05-02

I wouldn't say policytech is the top notch software to house your policies, but it definitely gets the job done. It serves its purpose for our company and it is easy to run reports to see who has not completed their assignments.

Matt K

Helps with updating documents on the web browser

Reviewed 2018-01-27
Review Source: Software Advice

PolicyTech integrates well with the Microsoft documents. The documents can be updated using a web browser and we do not need tom update these by installing MS office applications. PolicyTech helps us to review and understand who has viewed the document for the reporting purpose.

Kathleen Allen

Easy as an Evite and It Automates Nagging!

Reviewed 2014-08-06
Review Source: Software Advice

When introducing PolicyTech to new divisions in my organization, I ask my audience if they've ever received an Evite to a party, clicked the link, seen who else was invited, and accepted or declined the invitation. Everyone always laughs and says, "Yes!" and I say, "Then you can master PolicyTech!" It really is that intuitive and user-friendly. Then, when introducing it to staff tasked with getting approvals on a document, I ask what they hate most about their current email-based process and they invariably say, "The nagging that I have do to do get people to review and approve the document!" So I tell them, "PolicyTech automates nagging, so you don't have to!" Then they fall in love with PolicyTech as quickly as I did. It automates the tedious and arduous process of document review, revision, and approval, saving countless FTE hours and expense.

Sharon Beeler

Policy Tech Review

Reviewed 2012-01-24

This is a very easy product to install and start using. Very user friendly for most computer users. The use of email notification for each person involved in the writing, reviewing and approving of a document is a tremendous help. I don't know of a better way to track activity involved in building a document and then who has read the finished document. As well as keeping an archived version of the document for reference, if needed, in the future. Excellent product!The product is very user friendly. If you let it, it will walk you thru the step by step build of a document. The email notification is a great time saver with the weekly follow up emails until a policy is reviewed/approved, to remind each involved user of their remaining tasks.

Stan G

The search feature is great

Reviewed 2018-03-11
Review Source: Software Advice

PolicyTech helps my team with a lot of inbuilt functionality. The search feature looks great and helps finding the required notes easily.

Damon Cluts

Good policy and document control system

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Good tracking of policy versions and archiving of retired policies. Use it for forms that are used regularly. Also, for competency documentation.

Anonymous

Easy Quick

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-21

Love! The ability to use a single platform for document storage is fantastic. A big pet peeve of mine is usage of old outdated items that are in binders for years. This is a fantastic digital storage that we can change a document once and know it will be accessible for anyone. Also that we can filter out certain staff from certain items.

Al Martens

PPM survey

Reviewed 2012-01-24

I highly recommend this software. I have had two credit unions referred to me by Scott Dixon and I am happy to convey our positive experience. We are still very much in a learning curve.Email feature and sign off for reading assignments. Targetting audience for required reading. Word environment. Search capability is excellent. Auto updating of existing links from one version to another and sign off. Archive capability and access. You have knowlegable support staff and my experience with your technical team has been very good. Excellent software

Rick Smith

Five(+) Years with PolicyTech PPM

Reviewed 2012-01-24

Have recommended PPM to both internal and external prospects. Many customers are impressed by the system during audits of our facility.Excellent support and technical service, software worked upon download (original version was the stand alone demo with MySQL, we had it up and running on an old laptop within 30 minutes). Just enough customization built in to adapt to our document control system, without requiring us to recreate the wheel. Excellent tracking of documents through all phases (review, approval, reading and training).

Nicole Pitchard

Backups can be made online now!

Reviewed 2016-04-19
Review Source: Software Advice

With policytech, I can keep my files backup online and access from anywhere. This software helps with keeping my important documents and images secure. No need to worry about keeping files on my local drive.

Alan Sacher

Great digital media manager

Reviewed 2016-04-19
Review Source: Software Advice

I keep my signed agreement documents on this App. It’s a great way to keep agreements and I don’t need to search for files anymore on various places. It seems a great digital media manager.

Steve P

Helps to manage my important documents

Reviewed 2017-10-13
Review Source: Software Advice

PolicyTech is a great tool to keep important documents. I can easily upload my important office documents which include the RFP, MSA etc. it can store documents as long as you want. The tool helps with a number of other things and has a better user interface.

Jeanenne Kinnetz

PolicyTech Review

Reviewed 2012-05-01

Great product that I would recommend to any company with multiple policies and procedures.PolicyTech has great features and allows us to manage over 300 policies and procedures. We are also able to house staff meeting information and maintain a record of dates read per individual for their HR record.

Hina Dua

Best content management tool

Reviewed 2016-03-10
Review Source: Software Advice

It seems the best content management tool to me. Number of other tools provide a lot of features. But Policytech is easy to use and user friendly. I use it just because it is quick to learn and easy to use. The functionality works great and does not throw any performance issues as well.

Jeanenne Kinnetz

PolicyTech Remains a Vital Business Tool

Reviewed 2014-08-05
Review Source: Software Advice

We love the ability to put all of our documents in one place and ensure that they have been read by our staff. This is vital for our company to ensure that documentation is available to prove someone has been informed of certain policies, forms, meeting minutes, etc.

Gina Topley

Clean interface and well-made software

Reviewed 2018-08-28
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a well-developed and nicely designed software. It has a simple and clean interface and makes document and policy organization flow seamlessly. Highly recommend this product.

Stephanie Beneitone

PPM Review February 2012

Reviewed 2012-02-01

We highly recommend this software. It has enabled us to "clean up" our whole process and monitor compliance. -Always know the status of a policy and who has acted on it. -Eliminates constant checking of e-mails to determine where a policy is in the process -Forces use of the correct template. -Reminds "owners" when a document is due to be revised. -All documents are in one place. -Auto archiving -Easy to revise a document

Jeremy Grove

Certainly evolved in the past few years

Reviewed 2016-12-08

The hosted application is very easy to configure and workflow development is a breeze once the user information has been set up correctly. The benefit I have seen with this software is that technical support is very fast to respond and eager to solve your issues as quickly as possible to keep your instance moving along. I appreciate the updates to the application interface to make everything as easy to use for primary power users. Definitely worth the investment for a large enterprise with multiple sub-companies and thousands of users. Keeping track of policies and being notified for updates is crucial to my industry vertical.

Casey French

Reviewed 2014-09-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I think PolicyTech is a great resource for business and could potentially be utilized in a university level. I will be recommending it to my professors to utilize in their courses.