All categories

Simplicity Reviews

Pros

It has great features and reports available along with the ability for my clients to log into reviewing their accounts as often/little they would like. Definitely, would recommend this software.

Anne R.

We are very pleased with our decision with Simplicity for our collection software needs, but also because of the friendly and well-informed support we receive when questions arise.

Robert B.

I Have been an admin on Simplicity for over 2 years now, and the customer support, tools, and ease of use are amazing compared to the programs I have used over the past 20 years.

Amy S.

Joseph T.

Bill B.

Lack of simple reports, no way to pull court hearings for a certain date.

Julie W.

4.4

Great Software for Collections

Pros

It is very easy to use to keep your accounts in order

Cons

I don't have any thing I do not like about this product

Great product!

Very Good product that is constantly upgraded to meet our needs. Custom work is available for additional cost. Customer service is outstanding and their employees really care about your business. The staff has gone out of their way to assist and get us what we need to operate.

Pros

Cost, Ease of use.

Cons

VERY limited reports. Most products now have a custom report writer where you can select which fields to show, and what fields to trigger. Reports in the system seem to change every so often away from what they were, which leaves us searching to find another way to report.

Michael, Thanks for taking the time to review our software. We will be calling you regarding our reports and importing process. Our importing tool allows you the ability and flexibility to map whatever file you get. Once you have that mapping set up you can use it indefinitely in the future so you don't have to set the mapping up with each file as long as the file structure does not change. Once you have it mapped, you can reuse the mapping to ensure that other files of that same structure are easily imported.

Simplicity Collect issues

Up until a week ago it has been okay, but the past week the software has been offline intermittently at critical times of the day for us, with no real explanations except the canned response. We will be evaluating other solutions after this fiasco.

Pros

Easy to use for collectors. Basic reports are easy to export.

Cons

past week have not had access to software intermittently, get canned answers for what the issue is. Have asked for call back from Management have not heard yet. Very rarely does someone pick up the phone when you call. We will be evaluating other platforms due to issues and lack of updates when there are issues.

Bill, we are sorry to hear that you are considering other options, especially since you have utilized the software for over 2 years with little to no interruption or issue. In this instance, our support team did employ canned responses to ensure that all of our clients received timely and accurate basic information during the 3 partial days of performance degradation and service interruption. We are...

Cloud Collection Software at Value Price Point

This is a good cloud based software option for solos and small firms that need value on a budget. The program covers almost all of the needs that a collection attorney or agency would like to see addressed in collections and creditor's rights practice management solution. The case financials tab, maintaining case balances with all categories of damages, as well as the allocations and disbursement...

I insist on Simplicity

I've used Simplicity at three businesses now. When I was recruited by a collections law firm, I insisted they switch to Simplicity because it is by far the easiest software to train employees to use, has the most features, and had a simple subscription model. The support was always on top of our requests and even helped add features we felt were missing. I would never do collection work without this software.

Pros

Easy template management with unlimited templates. Custom transaction names. Unlimited custom fields.

Cons

No ability to set default transaction amount. No bankruptcy tracking (had to create custom fields for this). The biggest issue of all: in Utah, pre-judgment costs and fees are part of the judgment total, yet simplicity treats the judgment amount as 100% principal - could really use an option to break out the judgment without complicated adjustments.

Best thing since sliced bread

We have utilized several different collection software. They all give the same promise but never deliver. We started with Simplicity back in 2014. We were unsure if we would be satisfied with the service but figured why not give it a shot. Simplicity Collect is by far the BEST collection software hands down. Tech support listens to your issues and they make changes to the system to help YOUR business run smoother. They are always available to answer any technical questions and if it's after hours, their self-help guides are very detailed with screenshots and step by step instructions. We recommend Simplicity Collect to all our colleagues. Your search for a collection software should stop here. Look no further Simplicity Collect has what you need.

Pros

Payment plan setup

Cons

What's not to love?

Entry level with ability to grow

The product is an exceptional value. As a new agency it meets all of our needs. Very easy to use and explain to our customers. Great portal for debtors to pay and client to review accounts. Very pleased based on the price. You must understand that this product is basic and if you need alot of custom reports it will cost extra, but the company and support are willing to attempt anything for you.

Pros

Very simple to use

Cons

Needs customization which cost programing

Brian, Thanks for taking the time to post this review of our software and we are delighted that you are enjoying your Simplicity experience. We will be reaching out to you regarding your comment "...this product is basic...". We want to make sure you understand all of the automated and customizable features of the software that are far above basic and more importantly we want to understand your reasoning for thinking the software is basic. Thanks again for taking the time to review our software.

Best Collection Software

Great experience.

Pros

The software is easy to use and cost efficient. The developers are always upgrading the software to make it easier to use and to add on better features. Its a one stop shop for collection agencies.

Cons

When I first got Simplicity I wasn't able to split payment 3 ways but now they've done an update and we are able to split the payment 3 ways.

Doesn't get any better

I've been with Simplicitycollect since 2013 I've never had a problem they couldn't solve within minutes. It is the best decision I've made for my business.

Pros

It is effective and always getting better. Simple to use and learn. Very cost effective.

Cons

The only thing I've had an issue is with the payment plan and how much a collector collects each month. So I would say the reports need a little work.

Best Software System

This system is very easy to use ! It is very easy to run reports and insert payments and the support staff is amazing

Pros

It is very easy to use

Cons

nothing

SIM REVIEW

FOR THE MOST PART, I DO LIKE SIM. HOWEVER, I DO HAVE SEVERAL ISSUES. ONE BEING THAT YOU GUYS ARE NOW CHARGING BY USERS. THIS CAUSED AN INCREASE IN OUR BILL FROM 99 TO 350. THAT IS A CRAZY PRICE INCREASE CONSIDERING I ONLY HAVE 5 EMPLOYEES AND I USE THE USERS AS A PLACE TO ORGANIZE FILES BASED UPON THEIR STATUE SO TO USE THIS BILLING METHOD AS A WAY TO JUDGE THE SIZE AND USE OF YOUR SOFTWARE IS A...

Pros

ITS EASE OF USE.

Cons

THE ACCOUNT IMPORTER AND EXPORTER

John, Thanks for your candid review and I am glad that we were able to call and work things out with you. In talking with you, your concerns were all overshadowed by our price increase. I can understand your frustrations there, it does sound like our support staff were able to identify your problems and work them out to your satisfaction. From a billing/user side we were also able to identify the "users" that you have in the system that were not being used as login users and mark them so you will not have to worry about being charged for them moving forward. As always we appreciate your business and the feedback and were glad to be able to identify and resolve your issues.

Good but a long way to go

To be a collection software, Simplicity is lacking a lot of features and aspects that most legal collection practices need. While other software company's such as CollectMax offer everything needed and more plus a very simple and easy to use software, it comes with a large price. Simplicity doesn't tend to hold true to its name. At times I feel it isn't simple and easy to use. They seems to be adding more features as time has gone on but its still lacking the basic elementary functions a legal practice needs in order to use their software in streamline fashion. I hope over time they correct this. You get what you pay for and this software is an ok value for what you are given.

Pros

not very expensive, seems like a good value for what is provided

Cons

lacks alot of features needed for collections in legal field

Natalie, Thanks so much for your recent review of our software. We will be reaching out to you regarding your comments to make sure you are well trained on all the software features. We have one of the most complete Legal Collection Sections of any of our competition. The software was written with the assistance of a Litigating collection attorney and automates the litigation process from A-Z on a single screen. Additionally we have more than 60 legal reports to let you know where every account is in the process. We want to make sure you are aware of these features and if there are areas that we are still lacking we are anxious to learn what those might be and how we can improve. Again, thanks for taking the time to submit a review.

Simplicity Collection Software

Simplicity Software has brought much value to our company. We are catering to our clients with great success giving them access to the client portal which gives them satisfaction to have the ability to view their accounts in live status. Our team at RFS finds the software very user-friendly, with the enhancements features that Simplicity continues to the role will give us the ability to continue giving the best of service to our existing and potential new clients.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

love it but need better reports

We love this product. We don't love that we cant pull the reports we need. Simple daily recpts cash report. We are a law firm and we had to invent a way to pull cases for court dates. And printing a recpt is a huge hassle. We also can not get it to run with QuickBooks. What if our county starts electronic filings? Will Simplicity be on board with those changes?

Pros

easy of use. love a lot of things about simplicity

Cons

lack of simple reports, no way to pull court hearings for a certain date. NO RECEPT BUTTON..thats my biggest issue. and the fact we cant get it to work with QuickBooks. We have to hand write a recpt. enter it in then enter it into quick books..for every payment. a lot of work.

Julie, Thanks so much for your review. We have taken your suggestions into consideration for future enhancements. In the meantime, you can create your own custom receipts very easily using our DocGen features. Additionally, you can create your own custom reports using our Account Export Tool. Give us a call, we would be happy to walk you through either of these options to help make your job easier.

Best value for small businesses!

SimplicityCollect is perfect for us! The software is easy to use and the prices are unbeatable. Their customer service department is quick to respond and they are continually releasing new features.

Pros

Price, ease of use, ability to suggest new features.

Cons

Their internal testing process could be a bit more comprehensive, as we occasionally find bugs on our live version after new releases.

Great CRM with rapid feature development.

Nothing bad to say about this product, we have been a customer for three years now and there have been very few outages which is more than I can say for any other CRM platform. Very happy customer here.

Pros

Rapid feature development. Customer care. Straightforward pricing.

Cons

None that haven't been taken care of by customer support.

Simplicity Review

We have been very happy with Simplicity! My regret about this review is I can only give 5 stars for Value and customer service.

Pros

Cons

We do not own the paper we are working. So we have to use a separate program for our billing needs.

Capable of so much more!

The program is very difficult to navigate, and customer support is woefully insufficient. Telephone support used to be a phone call away, but now it is non-existent, but the price keeps going up.

Pros

What I can figure out about what it does, it does well.

Cons

It is very nonintuitive and difficult to navigate.

Lots of business.

Pros

Lots of options. Easy to use. Importing files is a snap.. Highly recommended to every office administrator.

Cons

Custom work costs too much. Some things cannot be done, Overall though this product is extremely user friendly.

Simplicity Review

Has really improved their customer service. I am really looking forward to the new upgrades in the New Year

Pros

It has good customer service when there is an issue

Cons

Things change and I have to call and have them change them back

Simplicity Feedback

Great collection software at an extremely reasonable price. We have been a customer for almost two years and couldn't be more satisfied.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

There's not much bad to say - direct payments could be a little easier and it would be nice if the customizable downloads actually defaulted to Colorado rather than Zambia, but there are very small problems

Great Service, Great Value!

My expectations have been met since using the service, which is going on almost three years. I would highly recommend Simplicity to any law firm in the debt collection business.

Cons

I am a very small operator. This was the cheapest prod ct on the market but I was surprise how good

It is reliable and allow me to easily enter and record notes and payments. Customer service is great. They always get back to me. I am an auto finance company so this product is a round peg in a square hole. Surprisingly with customization it works nicely

Pros

Easy to use Applying payments is so simple and fast I have other companies and this allows me to be very efficient

Cons

Not designed for Auto Finance Companies such as mine but it works anyway

Love this Software

Using Simplicity has been nothing but easy. If I have a question, customer support responds immediately. Their manual is very thorough and helps with pretty much everything you need. The price point is right where we need it to be. Other companies charge much more with fewer capabilities. Two thumbs up!!!

Pros

I like the capabilities and the updates.

Cons

It was a little difficult to figure everything out in the beginning. But what new software isn't.

Simplicity easy to use.

Satisfied with the functions, many reports and data fields. Very extensive categories for reporting information.