Stampli Reviews

Super easy to use!

We are saving time and keeping track of invoices much better by using Stampli.

Pros

Integration was easy and we haven't had any problems with this software. The features are simple and helpful. It's great that you can attach proof of receipt and send questions to other users.

Cons

There are times when I wish it was easier to search for invoices from a certain vendor when I am reconciling.

Easy To Use With Nice Interface

It is a great software and have been using for 6 months. I sort out all my accountability problems. One of the most useful feature of this software is it's cloud based features and use to use interface.

Pros

Easy To Use Interface and compatibility.

Cons

Takes time for set up.

I tested the software during the free trial

Automation of accounts payable would be great

Pros

The software had many good features to simplify and automate the accounts payable process. You have the ability to make payments through Stampli however we would not have qualified for this service. The pricing is very reasonable.

Cons

The trial period had limited access to the functions of the software making it difficult to determine if it really met our needs.

Supper AP Tool Stampli

Overall experience with Stampli is Awesome. I recommend for all small to big size company.

Pros

I use Stampli everyday for posting bills. Very User friendly. All the feature are very easy to use. You can track all your invoices with approval. I recommend 100% for all accounting department.

Cons

I like all the feature. Whatever Feature I use all are very self explanatory and solved all AP problems.

Stampli For AP

My experience with Stampli is awesome and you won't disappoint having in your organization.

Pros

I like all the features of Stampli. Very reasonable in price. Track all the invoices and approval process and won't delay in payment process.

Cons

None. Very simple to use and explore for old invoices.

AP System that helps minimize paperwork and expenses

Pros

I like that it integrates with Intacct and that it keeps everything together in one place. If you have a lot of vendors, it really cuts down on extra work by keeping it organized. It essentially outsources the AP function but does it internally.

Cons

If you don't have many vendors or invoices, it really isn't worth it. Our company is small and while it's invoice based, it's really only a time saver if you're already falling behind on it. It's not a con - it should just be noted that it's size dependent like any other AP service.

Easy to use for invoice approvals

Pros

You can send and have invoices approved very easily and quickly. Makes previewing invoices and completing accounts payable much easier.

Cons

I have not always been able to approve invoices from my phone, but have heard others in the office were able to so not sure the issue I have with mine.

The system is easy and friendly for all kind of users

- Get started with the system March 2015. -We were easily able to integrate the Stampli system into our organization without having to change our existing AP process - Thanks to Stampli We have become a company free of unnecessary paperwork. - Managers love the digital signature system, and do it easily and without delays, so we have reduced the time spent on managing our invoices by 80% -Each employee can use the system in a simple and fast way, with no additional costs...