AvidXchange Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.68/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I've been using AVID for a few years and it definitely helps me save time. It is pretty easy to use and I'd definitely recommend it to others.

MS

Mark S.

Love the ability to search by multiple criteria, including invoice #, vendor name, entity, etc., as well as the ability to view images of the actual invoices themselves.

BS

Ben S.

I have had a great overall experience and have recommended it to many others.

BC

Bridget C.

We would sometimes have invoices lost in the processing phases when we did everything through fax and on paper.

KL

Kylee L.

The company would not prorate our bill even though we did not use the system in the final month. Bad customer service until the very end.

GL

Grace L.

Indexers can make mistakes on basic invoice header data, but this is very rare.

JC

TOPS [ONE]

QuickBooks Online Advanced-logocaret

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Compare both
How would you rate AvidXchange?

AvidXchange

Pros

AvidXchange is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about AvidXchange.

Avid Review

Pros

Easy to use Integration went smoothly and quickly

Cons

Difficulty in deleting unwanted invoices

Good Program

Pros

Cons

It's been awhile since I set it up, but I remember it was quite a bit of work to get things going. However that is pretty true of most software when getting started.

Good Accounting Tool

I was skeptical at first about changing to this software but once I learned the system and all the available features, I found it to be very easy to use and the reporting out of the system was very user friendly.

Pros

It is easy to enter information into the system and edits are very easy to do. The reporting out of the system was also a marked improvement over our previous software.

Cons

I really don't have any negatives to talk about. It was so much of an improvement over our previous system.

We use avid to track ap invoices and cut payments to vendors.

Pros

Super intuitive system. Easy to learn and the functionality is great. I have not had any contact with customer support because it is easy to use.

Cons

We had a couple of glitches in the implementation of the software that support has a hard time fixing because of the sheer amount we were putting into the system.

Hi Tommy - Thanks for leaving such a nice review! Glad that you're loving the simplicity. If you have a few minutes to spare, would you be so kind and email me a few details about the implementation issues that you are experiencing? We're always trying to get better, so would love to hear from you. i can be reached directly billking [at] avidxchange.com. Thanks a bunch!

Avidxchangem (Exchange stress for success)

My overall experience with AdvidXchange had increase my knowledge of payment systems and made the office more efficient. It's a great tool and it has helped immensely to keep the vendors satisfied.

Pros

What I like most about Avidxchange is once you submit the documents its done. Payments are made in a timely manner and you can review payments that have cleared. It enhances the account payable and receivable processing because with more checks and balances and less paper.

Cons

There is not thing that I don't like about this software. Once you are at ease with all of the features, it because a great resource tool.

Slow moving AP system

Unless they change their processes significantly, it would be hard for me to recommend or go back to them. We no longer use their solution because of all of the issues we've had.

Pros

Using the software was easy enough to get by, but was lacking in many areas.

Cons

Avid had a work around on working with Sage Intacct that was difficult and would often mess up. It would take anywhere from 3-5 weeks for our vendors to receive payment once the total approval and Sage Intacct processes were completed. If a check was lost or went missing, you would have to call or send an email to request a stop payment. It would often take up to a week to receive a response that they were completing the stop payment, and when a check is lost you want the payment stopped immediately. It was very hard to get someone to actually respond to you. We had more problems then solutions with the software.

Invoice approval made easy

since we have started using this product I found it very easy to use and very convenient. it doesn't take me long to approve my bills on time.

Pros

I use the software to approve invoices. It's very easy to use and if you are not sure about the invoice it has an option where you can see previous invoices from that company to check the consistency.

Cons

none so far. The software works as it should.

10/10! Highly Recommend AvidXchange

10/10

Pros

I really like the functionality of the software, it was also easy to learn to navigate.

Cons

I do not have any negative experiences with AvidXchange.

AP Automation

Pros

There are so many powerful features of AvidXChange. It is important to first note that this tool is 50% software, 50% service. I love the fact that you don't have to even receive AP invoices to your office. They can be sent to Avid's location to a PO Box reserved just for your company. This allows users to simply open up their Avid Portal (or accounting system if integrated) and see their invoices, code them, approve them and pay them. Next, Avid Pay allows authorized users to approve a pay invoices. The Avid Pay allows vendors to be paid in a the format they want to be (check, ACH, or virtual card). Avid works on this with your vendors, so you just have to focus on running your business.

Cons

I'd like to be able to process international payments through Avid, but for now this tool already provides great efficiencies in a business.

Satisfied User

Pros

I like the ease to approve invoices anywhere that you are quickly and accruately

Cons

Reports are hard to define until you know what you are doing

Easy to Use AP Processing Software

This saves us time and money every week.

Pros

This has been a time and money saver for me. Able to have invoices uploaded directly to the portal, and approve and have Avid pay the items on our behalf. No longer need to worry about doing costly and timely check runs every week.

Cons

I don't have any complaints at this time for how we use the software.

AvidXchange

Wouldn't trade it for anything at this point!

Pros

Allowing us to go to a paperless environment. Avid gives our accounts payable department freedom from the full data entry of the invoices so that she can focus her attentions on other matters.

Cons

Sometimes the payments take too long to get to the vendors.

Stress Free

Not managing an AP function relieves a significant speedbump.

Pros

Outsourced payment processing that simply works. The lack of human interaction for something so mechanical is a boon to our workflow.

Cons

I'd like to see more integration with Yardi in regards to check clearing for vendor management.

Great for departmental invoice approval.

Pros

I use it primarily for approving invoices from my department. It is extremely easy to navigate and keeps great record of past invoices.

Cons

For my use, there are no cons other than the recent multi-factor authentication which makes login a bit clunky.

We use Avid for invoice processing.

Pros

The ability for volunteers and staff members have access to submit reimbursement requests is very helpful. Vendors also send their invoices to AvidXchange and the Avid processors extract the data from the invoices and reimbursement requests. Very helpful for our company.

Cons

I feel sometimes the processors are in a hurry and mistype a vendor name or a campus location which creates an error on our end that we have to correct.

Highly Recommended

Pros

The software integrates seamlessly with our GL accounting system and has greatly improved our invoice processing. Vendors can send invoices directly to an email inbox managed by Avid, and invoices are reviewed, sorted, and directly routed for review.

Cons

Very minimal dislikes. It would be helpful to select and/or delete multiple invoices at once for greater processing efficiency.

Simplified Work Flow

Pros

Our invoices need to be approved by several people on our team, Avid has streamlined this process and helped us with remote capabilities.

Cons

Sometimes the system is down or not responding.

Good product

Great

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer service is always so helpful.

Cons

Not applicable. I have yet to come across any cons at the moment.

AvidxChange Review

I have had a great overall experience and have recommended it to many others.

Pros

It makes coding invoices and processing checks seamless. It avoids the uncertainty of the USPS and invoices that are sent in the mail being lost

Cons

The system at times can not be the most user friendly. It would be helpful for the interface to be updated

review

Pros

someone else is inputting the data. its electronic.

Cons

your billing department is a mess. can never get a straight answer, no one ever replies back, had to threaten cancellation of contract to get somewhere. I don't trust the credit reporting analysis given due to the horrible experience with the billing department.

I submit reimbursement requests through Avid as a volunteer of Elevation Church.

Pros

I love the ability to submit reimbursement electronically and that when a request is submitted correctly, I receive a confirmation email to know that it was accepted.

Cons

I wish Avid had the ability to accept requests in .jpg format instead of just PDF but it is not a huge issue.

I use Avid to submit reimbursement forms.

Pros

I love the ability to track the status of a reimbursement and see where it is within the approval process.

Cons

Avid is particular in the type of document attached that they accept. It has to be a PDF under 5MB which is hard when we have so many people submit reimbursements to Avid.

Worth the investment

Accounts Payable

Pros

Working with Avid helps make things much more efficient at the office. It would take a lot more time with out it.

Cons

I wasn't involved in the setup, but my co-workers said it took awhile before things really started working well.

Excellent Software

Pros

This is a very easy to use software program. The design is nice and flowing through invoice approvals is simple and quick.

Cons

Multiple notifications for once invoice. I often get duplicates at the same time.