MedBridge Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.4/10

Reviews by rating

From the user friendliness to the quality of continuing education courses to the customer service, Medbridge is, overall l, a phenomenal website that is well worth the money.
Inability to speak with a representative easily.

Construction, 51-200 employees

MedBridge for Physical Therapy

Pros

The videos help to ensure you are performing as recommended.

Cons

It moves through the exercises faster than it actually takes to perform them.

Thank you for the review. Please let us know if we can help out in anyway.

JW

Jill W.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Medbridge for building HEP

Pros

Most of my active senior patients like the paper/ hardcopy of their program over the use of logging in but it is a nice feature to have access to. Setting your "Favorites" is a time saving feature. One Access code can be opened and modified by multiple care providers.

Cons

Filling out the details such as reps, sets etc can be tedious for each exercise. Copying the text into patient chart does not just bring in the titles of each exercise instead it copies all the details : sets/reps/ hold time/ x per day for each exercise . This makes chart review more "messy" than it needs to be. I would prefer to open medbridge one time at the start of my day vs it closing out and needing to log back in multiple times. I am unable to save username and password for quick access

Thank you for letting us know about your experience using MedBridge. If your version of MedBridge is integrated with the EMR system your clinic uses, there may be some specific requirements we have to follow in order make sure all relevant data is in both places. If you'd like to provide more details, please contact our Support team at support@medbridgeed.com or by calling 206-822-6116 M-F, 4am to 6pm Pacific Time. The team can do some digging and find out if this behavior is by design. We will also pass on your feedback about the security timeout, which requires you to log back in multiple times.

TB

Todd B.

Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

Log out annoyance

Pros

Decent pictures. Intermittently good CEUs.

Cons

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid constant log outs. Make a home program, walk out into gym and start working with patient to make sure program is appropriate and boom, you are logged out and program is gone. Are we really so concerned that someone might print an unauthorized picture of a wall squat that we make the program obscenely annoying on an hourly basis. I log into medbridge more often than all other software I use put together.

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you find the CEU courses a valuable resource, though we're sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with your experience with the home exercise program. We have tried to find a balance between security and convenience and in order to maintain security standards for HIPAA/HITRUST compliance, we do automatically log users out after 30 minutes of inactivity. We hear you and will be sure to share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

JG

Jill G.

Medical Practice, 201-500 employees

MedBridge for Therapy

Good overall, mislead initially with price guarantee. "Fine print" that was never shared with our group.

Pros

HEP for Patients, Patient Education, Ability to customize

Cons

Inability to speak with a representative easily. Things that should take one day to resolve with a phone call take weeks due to missed calls, slow email responses. Some things are easier to explain over the phone.

Thanks for your feedback about your difficulty getting a hold of someone. There are times when we experience above average call volumes which impacts our ability to answer calls immediately or return voicemails as quickly as we aim for. We have shared your feedback with our Manager of Support to make sure they can take any necessary steps to ensure a positive experience.

KV

Kristen V.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Medbridge - highly recommended

Pros

Medbridge allows me to quickly and easily make and save home exercise programs. It also has thousands of hours of high quality continuing education classes on a wide variety of topics. Medbridge is a phenomenal site that makes my job easier. It is relatively pricy, but it's definitely worth it. I will always be a subscriber as long as I'm a practicing physical therapist.

Cons

My only complaint about the software is that the home exercise database doesn't always have the exact exercise I want to give my patient, and it is somewhat challenging to modify exercise instructions on the site.

Thank you for the feedback. We will share your complaint with our team. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns, we are happy to assist.

JB

Jodi B.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great for patients!!

I like how patients have access to videos that help demonstrate their assigned exercises. There are many platforms for them to receive their exercises whether it be by text, email or paper. I utilize the webinars and continuing education to maintain certification at no cost which is amazing.

Pros

The ease of access for patients to view exercises.

Cons

Integration of our clinicians to transition from paper copies/handouts to a more virtual approach . It is more habit than any Con of the software.

Thank you for your review! We are working towards making it easier for clinicians the share electronically!

JF

Jessica F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 5,001-10,000 employees

Medbrige

Pros

I use medbridge a lot for continuing education. It is great for that with lots of choices. Also I like using it to printout exercises for patients. It has lots of different exercises to choose from.

Cons

I think they could enhance the patient education section. More posture education with different activities would be nice. More education or handouts regarding certain dx. Also handouts base on their con ed for pts that would be nice and evidence based.

Thanks for your feedback! We regularly add new content to our catalog, so please watch for new content monthly.

JR

Jennifer R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Great resource

Pros

MedBridge provides great opportunities to complete continuing education for our physical therapy license from respected clinicians in the field. It also provides a great resource for patient home programs.

Cons

I wish there were additional pictures of variations of exercises but the site does provide a chance to request particular exercises.

Thanks for your review! We review feedback submissions regularly and add new material to our catalog regularly - please watch out for new content each month.

GC

Gwendolyn C.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Love this platform!

Pros

Ability to update and create comprehensive and customized exercise programs for patients in addition to current continuing education needs

Cons

Some difficultly creating ex programs from my phone. Less response as of late to exercise suggestions

Thanks for your feedback! We are actively looking at optimizating our search as we have found many requests are in the library. However, we review feedback monthly and continue to add to the exercise library based on that feedback.

CB

Colleen B.

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Excellence in home exercise program

Excellent product. Easy to use, innovative in some concepts of home exercise routine.

Pros

Patients love it for their home exercises because it is user friendly and live in the videos. I love it because the exercise selection is thorough and the videos are inclusive of all types of people. Continuing Education offerings for ATCs are more thorough than other companies. Has been beneficial in keeping up to date with latest in education available.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of at this time.

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad that you find us a valuable resource.

BP

Bryan P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

My experience with MedBridge

Mainly positive.

Pros

The ability of having an electronic record of employee compliance training. The ability to design courses to our specific needs and uses.

Cons

In assigning courses you can only assign one course at a time. In a group assignment that is fine. But when you are assigning multiple courses to one or two employees you can only do one course as a time.

Thank you for your review! We're really glad to hear that the compliance training works well for you. Please check out our Knowledge Track Builder for assigning multiple courses at a time.

MB

Michael B.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Medbridge Feedback

Pros

The exercise program is an excellent tool for patients to utilize at home.

Cons

This softwarE is not integrated with our Medical Records software (EPIC)

Thanks for your review! We review feedback submissions regularly and will certainly take your feedback into consideration in future updates!

PS

Paulette S.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Very convenient for virtual CEU courses

very positive- easy to use and super convenient

Pros

The convenience factor was the most important for me. I was able to take multiple CEU courses virtually and on my free time which assisted in my CEU count especially during COVID when less was offered in person.

Cons

The complexity level of CEU courses. They seemed a bit elementary and I've been a clinician for 10 years so I already took most of the basic level courses.

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you found our content convenient and we strive to create content that represents the diversity of patients that our users see. Please check back each month for new content added to our catalog.

BS

Brenna S.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

E-learning made easy

Pros

My company uses this for company e-learning and compliance. It is nice to have everything in one spot, previous companies i have worked for you had to hunt around different sites for e-learning.

Cons

I think it is a little difficult to use at first, but just like anything there is a learning curve.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that we can make E-learning easy for you.

JA

James A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

HEP's are easy

Pros

HEPs are easy to make, easy to customize, and they don't freeze like other software as much.

Cons

I wish I could easily set basic parameters for every exercise then individually edit