Nexus Clinical Reviews

Nexus Clinical

Certified, Modern and affordable healthcare platform.

4.56/5 (8 reviews)

Lisa Smith

Very Satisfied Customers

Reviewed 2019-10-04

Our company has been a customer of Nexus Clinical for over 4 years and we are very satisfied.

Pros
Nexus is a very user friendly software. It is very easy to upload documents and access them when needed. The fax option is very nice as well. This saves on paper and the documents received can easily be filed into patients charts. The physicians in the practice find it very easy to enter patient information and dictate notes.

Cons
There are only a few things that we can say that we do not like about this system. Isn't that with with everything? This software sometimes glitches from one patient to another. Lastly, some office staff have trouble pull up patients when other office staff do not. Its as if the system doesn't recognize that patient for that one employee but it does the other.

Response from Nexus Clinical

Thank you Lisa for your appreciation! We are glad you find our software and services helpful and easy to use. We are commited to improve our software and services and your appreciation will encourage us to do better.
Feel free to let our support team know how we can help your practice better.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Jennifer Somers

I recommend this to all of my clients

Reviewed 2019-01-04

Its been amazing! No issues. Adding another provider is easy. They are great with training new providers.

Pros
As a billing service, the most important thing for me is tech support. I need to be able to reach someone immediately, I dont always have time to wait. I dont want to put in a support ticket and wait 3 business days depending on the importance level someone else thinks it is. Nexus is amazing. I email or call my designated support specialist and the response time is almost immediate. When my clients are in the office and need help, they get it then. Anything we need added or changed, I just send and email and its done. I have not had to ever ask twice or wait long for a change. A billing service sometimes has different needs with software and when I expressed how a small change would make a big difference, my opinion was listened to.

Cons
Im not even sure there is something. I havent had any problems with Nexus.

Response from Nexus Clinical

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for taking time to leave your review. We are happy to have you associated with us.

Anonymous

Nexus features

Reviewed 2019-01-15

I am pretty neutral, there are things i like about the system and the overall look but once using it for years there are so many things i would change.

Pros
Easy to learn to use, straightforward , Dashboard functionality

Cons
The fax que does not have a window to view faxes before filing, No fax coversheet is saved to chart, patient portal difficult to use, Having to us another system for scheduling and patient reminders, after creating orders there is no option to save to chart

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

George McNeill

All EHRs should be like Nexus's philosophy

Reviewed 2016-04-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
When I was tasked with finding a new EHR, I was dreading it. All the Staff was complaining about the current EHR but no one wanted to learn a newer system. Also as I dug into it more it was going to be super complicated to move all our existing data. It seemed like an impossible task. Lastly my requirement of on any platform any where, seemed crazy to any company I talked to, until I found Nexus. I learned very quickly they were not like other EHRs and were willing to listen to what I had to say and work with me to find solutions. They even help us find a solution with moving our records from our 2 previous systems into Nexus. They provided excellent training for the staff and the Physicians. When the switch day came we ran into problems but Nexus was there to help and even provide new solutions to unforeseen problems. So I went from a previous EHR which was hard to work with , next to no communication with them, and locked to our physical office, to Nexus which can customize to our needs, communicates with us as much as we want, ubiquitous accessibility, and new powerful features like a built in PACS for less than the cost of upgrading our previous system. The best part about Nexus is its continuous effort to grow by listening to suggestions from its customers. It just keeps getting better and better.

Cons
Nexus has been excellent in all aspects as per our requirements, there is no such area of least liking.

DeAnna Handleman

Nexus EMR

Reviewed 2019-01-04

Nexus Clinical is easy to use, has a fast response team with any issues.

Pros
Easy to use. Generates reports that look professional and easy to read.

Cons
The way the orders read, don't always "match" the CPT code as far as wording.

Response from Nexus Clinical

Hi DeAnna,

Thank you for taking time to leave your review. Our suppor team will contact you regarding CPT definitions

ASHLEY DELEON

NEXUS - GREAT BUY

Reviewed 2019-01-04

Pros
VERY EASY TO FLOAT THROUGH PROCESS , CAN HAVE MULTIPLE PATIENTS CHART PULLED UP AT TIMES

Cons
SOMETIMES LIVE SAVE DOES NOT WORK ERASES THINGS AT TIMES NOT ALL THE TIME

Response from Nexus Clinical

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for taking time to leave your review. We will have our support team to look into the issue that you have seen while saving work.

Nicole Smuin

A Rare and great find!

Reviewed 2016-06-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like the way the charts are set up. This allows me to easily navigate between patients and all of their information in a timely manner for the doctor.

Cons
Scheduling can be a little bit finnicky and requires constant 100% attention (this means putting the patient on hold on the phone to ensure that every step has been followed through and no mistakes are made.)

Tiffany Nguyen-Lieu

Nexus has been wonderful!

Reviewed 2016-05-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Nexus has been wonderful for our office. I do the bulk of EHR data entry and sign-off for the doctors as our office is still on a hybrid model with the MDs using paper charts. Nexus has served its function quite well. It's user-friendly.

Cons
Nothing to specify. Service: Nexus Support team has been fantastic in customer support.