Nexus EHR

Certified, Modern and affordable healthcare platform.

Nexus EHR Reviews

Very Satisfied Customers

Our company has been a customer of Nexus Clinical for over 4 years and we are very satisfied.

Pros

Nexus is a very user friendly software. It is very easy to upload documents and access them when needed. The fax option is very nice as well. This saves on paper and the documents received can easily be filed into patients charts. The physicians in the practice find it very easy to enter patient information and dictate notes.

Cons

There are only a few things that we can say that we do not like about this system. Isn't that with with everything? This software sometimes glitches from one patient to another. Lastly, some office staff have trouble pull up patients when other office staff do not. Its as if the system doesn't recognize that patient for that one employee but it does the other.

Thank you Lisa for your appreciation! We are glad you find our software and services helpful and easy to use. We are commited to improve our software and services and your appreciation will encourage us to do better. Feel free to let our support team know how we can help your practice better.

I recommend this to all of my clients

Its been amazing! No issues. Adding another provider is easy. They are great with training new providers.

Pros

As a billing service, the most important thing for me is tech support. I need to be able to reach someone immediately, I dont always have time to wait. I dont want to put in a support ticket and wait 3 business days depending on the importance level someone else thinks it is. Nexus is amazing. I email or call my designated support specialist and the response time is almost immediate. When my clients are in the office and need help, they get it then. Anything we need added or changed, I just send and email and its done. I have not had to ever ask twice or wait long for a change. A billing service sometimes has different needs with software and when I expressed how a small change would make a big difference, my opinion was listened to.

Cons

Im not even sure there is something. I havent had any problems with Nexus.

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking time to leave your review. We are happy to have you associated with us.

Nexus features

I am pretty neutral, there are things i like about the system and the overall look but once using it for years there are so many things i would change.

Pros

Easy to learn to use, straightforward , Dashboard functionality

Cons

The fax que does not have a window to view faxes before filing, No fax coversheet is saved to chart, patient portal difficult to use, Having to us another system for scheduling and patient reminders, after creating orders there is no option to save to chart

All EHRs should be like Nexus's philosophy

Pros

When I was tasked with finding a new EHR, I was dreading it. All the Staff was complaining about the current EHR but no one wanted to learn a newer system. Also as I dug into it more it was going to be super complicated to move all our existing data. It seemed like an impossible task. Lastly my requirement of on any platform any where, seemed crazy to any company I talked to, until I found Nexus....

Cons

Nexus has been excellent in all aspects as per our requirements, there is no such area of least liking.

Nexus EMR

Nexus Clinical is easy to use, has a fast response team with any issues.

Pros

Easy to use. Generates reports that look professional and easy to read.

Cons

The way the orders read, don't always "match" the CPT code as far as wording.

Hi DeAnna, Thank you for taking time to leave your review. Our suppor team will contact you regarding CPT definitions

NEXUS - GREAT BUY

Pros

VERY EASY TO FLOAT THROUGH PROCESS , CAN HAVE MULTIPLE PATIENTS CHART PULLED UP AT TIMES

Cons

SOMETIMES LIVE SAVE DOES NOT WORK ERASES THINGS AT TIMES NOT ALL THE TIME

Hi Ashley, Thank you for taking time to leave your review. We will have our support team to look into the issue that you have seen while saving work.

A Rare and great find!

Pros

I like the way the charts are set up. This allows me to easily navigate between patients and all of their information in a timely manner for the doctor.

Cons

Scheduling can be a little bit finnicky and requires constant 100% attention (this means putting the patient on hold on the phone to ensure that every step has been followed through and no mistakes are made.)

Nexus has been wonderful!

Pros

Nexus has been wonderful for our office. I do the bulk of EHR data entry and sign-off for the doctors as our office is still on a hybrid model with the MDs using paper charts. Nexus has served its function quite well. It's user-friendly.

Cons

Nothing to specify. Service: Nexus Support team has been fantastic in customer support.