Nexus Clinical Reviews

4.5/5 (7 reviews)

Jennifer Somers

I recommend this to all of my clients

Reviewed 2019-01-04

Its been amazing! No issues. Adding another provider is easy. They are great with training new providers. As a billing service, the most important thing for me is tech support. I need to be able to reach someone immediately, I dont always have time to wait. I dont want to put in a support ticket and wait 3 business days depending on the importance level someone else thinks it is. Nexus is amazing. I email or call my designated support specialist and the response time is almost immediate. When my clients are in the office and need help, they get it then. Anything we need added or changed, I just send and email and its done. I have not had to ever ask twice or wait long for a change. A billing service sometimes has different needs with software and when I expressed how a small change would make a big difference, my opinion was listened to.

George McNeill

All EHRs should be like Nexus's philosophy

Reviewed 2016-04-20
Review Source: Software Advice

When I was tasked with finding a new EHR, I was dreading it. All the Staff was complaining about the current EHR but no one wanted to learn a newer system. Also as I dug into it more it was going to be super complicated to move all our existing data. It seemed like an impossible task. Lastly my requirement of on any platform any where, seemed crazy to any company I talked to, until I found Nexus. I learned very quickly they were not like other EHRs and were willing to listen to what I had to say and work with me to find solutions. They even help us find a solution with moving our records from our 2 previous systems into Nexus. They provided excellent training for the staff and the Physicians. When the switch day came we ran into problems but Nexus was there to help and even provide new solutions to unforeseen problems. So I went from a previous EHR which was hard to work with , next to no communication with them, and locked to our physical office, to Nexus which can customize to our needs, communicates with us as much as we want, ubiquitous accessibility, and new powerful features like a built in PACS for less than the cost of upgrading our previous system. The best part about Nexus is its continuous effort to grow by listening to suggestions from its customers. It just keeps getting better and better.

DeAnna Handleman

Nexus EMR

Reviewed 2019-01-04

Nexus Clinical is easy to use, has a fast response team with any issues. Easy to use. Generates reports that look professional and easy to read.

ASHLEY DELEON

NEXUS - GREAT BUY

Reviewed 2019-01-04

VERY EASY TO FLOAT THROUGH PROCESS , CAN HAVE MULTIPLE PATIENTS CHART PULLED UP AT TIMES

Anonymous

Nexus features

Reviewed 2019-01-15

I am pretty neutral, there are things i like about the system and the overall look but once using it for years there are so many things i would change. Easy to learn to use, straightforward , Dashboard functionality

Nicole Smuin

A Rare and great find!

Reviewed 2016-06-22
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the way the charts are set up. This allows me to easily navigate between patients and all of their information in a timely manner for the doctor.

Tiffany Nguyen-Lieu

Nexus has been wonderful!

Reviewed 2016-05-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Nexus has been wonderful for our office. I do the bulk of EHR data entry and sign-off for the doctors as our office is still on a hybrid model with the MDs using paper charts. Nexus has served its function quite well. It's user-friendly.