PracticeSuite Reviews

Catherine Haynes

Practice Suite NOT for PT

Reviewed 2017-02-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Practice Suite is a cloud-based Medical Office Management and Billing program. Practice Suite works with the Clearing House Relay Health to electronically process sending and receiving of billing statements. The features for running your medical office include Patient Information, Appointments, Visits (based on Case: diagnosis and/or insurance), Patient Payment, Insurance Payments (electronically or manually), with multiple Office Locations and Providers. There is also the ability to add Insurance Companies, CPT Codes, and Referring Physicians. Using these features are easy, to begin with, but soon get tricky and cumbersome. Practice Suite has a wonderful Customer Support Team that can be contacted by phone or Live Chat. They use Team Viewer to access your screen to demonstrate how-to's and to view your issues. They are quite proficient and communication is easy and not at all stressful. Practice Suite also has a quite responsive Programming Team. They are actively fixing or correcting program issues. Tickets are creating and addressed quickly. Programmers will call and speak to you to clarify your issue and to make certain their proposed fix will meet your needs.

Margaret Funk

Practice Suite

Reviewed 2017-05-23
Review Source: Software Advice

I really love using this software. I found this software easy to learn.Practice suite saves information which allows you to copy your last billing. This saves time when you are billing the same codes. I like that I can use UB or HCFA forms. The prices of this software is very affordable.

Gary Garcia

Practice Suite

Reviewed 2016-12-16
Review Source: Software Advice

One of the few, if not only, EMR that resembles an actual paper chart. Its intelligent design, intuitive navigation, flexible setup and seamless interface between our clinic management and billing systems make it the perfect and most complete choice for the non-profit healthcare agencies we serve. As a non-profit EMR installer/trainer/consultant, I’ve personally assisted over 80 clinic locations implement Practice Suite for various public health specialties and am proud to report that every install went as planned and ALL sites continue to successfully utilize the program.

Lukas F

Excellent product, excellent customer service

Reviewed 2016-12-21
Review Source: Software Advice

I am in the process of implementing PracticeSuite at my small medical practice. While I would certainly say that there is a learning curve (the dashboard layout is a bit complicated and the processes aren't always intuitive), this minor drawback is more than offset by the advanced functionality and feature set of the product. Most importantly, the customer service has been stellar - any time I ask a question, I get a prompt response and often an impromptu coaching session to help me solve whatever difficulty I was having. Overall, great product - and I would prefer to have a steeper learning curve with a better product than an oversimplified or "dumbed-down" set of features.- Extremely strong customer service - Rich and well-developed feature set - Detailed reporting available

Richard Drake

Simple to use, great features

Reviewed 2016-07-19
Review Source: Software Advice

As a startup practice it is challenging getting up and running. PracticeSuite had a very affordable software, and to be honest, thats why I originally went with it. As I learned the system more I didn't realize how much deep functionality the EHR had, and from what my staff has been able to demonstrate the billing and reporting is top notch. I like that they have reports that show me our last 6 months in a trend.

Michael Caldwell

Easy and affordable!

Reviewed 2016-07-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I enjoyed all of the user friendly features that this software has to offer. The product is used primarily for billing within my practice and has been incredibly helpful. Another important feature that I admire about the product is the amazing support who are always available to assist you with any problems.

Tracy Repasky

User friendly and their support is wonderful.

Reviewed 2016-07-25
Review Source: Software Advice

PracticeSuite is very easy to use. The products functionality meets all our needs. The support staff do a great job and I would highly recommend this to any medical billing service. I have used other software and I like this one the best. Also the price is very affordable.

Debbie Forde

Excellent, great customer service, easy to use system.

Reviewed 2016-07-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use and customer service. I can bring on new employees and train them quickly since the system is so easy to use. Also when there are claim formats we need specific to our specialty or region they create what we need.

Matthew Salazar

Thoroughly Satisfied

Reviewed 2016-07-27
Review Source: Software Advice

I am thoroughly satisfied with this product. Switching over to PracticeSuite has allowed me to bill my patients more efficiently and in turn made more money for my practice. My favorite feature by far is the outstanding support team. They are always there when you need them and they have assisted me with every problem I have encountered.

Julie Howard

Amended Practice Suite Review

Reviewed 2016-08-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Practice Suite is a great product and the service support is amazing. They are continuously upgrading and integrating new aspects of the software to help ease the use for both providers and patients.

Jena Burns

User friendly and affordable.

Reviewed 2017-02-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Practice Suite made it easy for me to get my billing service up and running within minutes. The customer service at Practice Suite is amazing. If you have any issues, support is able to help you immediately. The updates are done during the weekend or late hours which is great.

Eric Riedi

SOLID BILLING SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2016-12-20
Review Source: Software Advice

I own a medical billing company. We have used many different billing software products over the 12 years we have been in business. The Practice Suite billing software is at the upper end of the various products we have encountered. We started with them in 2012 and they have consistently improved upon the product since then with updates and upgrades. Most importantly, they support their product. On the occasion when we run into a problem, they are very quick to fix it.Great support, ease of use, many report options and the ability to export to Excel to create your own reports.

brett meyer

run away as fast as you can

Reviewed 2016-11-17
Review Source: Software Advice

This has to be the worst software on the market. Counter-intuitive, constant crashes, gliches, and errors. This is just plain poorly designed software. Things that should take one or two clicks take 2, 3, or 4 times more clicks than should be expected. Customer service is non-existent. You always have to leave a message for them and you might get a call back in a few hours or so, but it's usually the next day. We have had problems with the scheduler software moving appointments, deleting appointments, and changing the status of appointments without our knowledge or input. We have had problems with the billing software changing the status of unbilled claims to billed claims, and even create claims out of thin air. The one thing you will get plenty of, is insincere apologies from these people. They have even threatened to cut our access to the software with-in 24 hours for non-payment when we were paid up 2 months ahead of time (errors with their own accounting). If you try this software, you will spend hours trying to correct errors caused by the poor software, hours on the phone (when they feel like returning your call) with support, and hours more than you should, inputting data, because the software is incompetent.

Amy Eason

Great PM system

Reviewed 2016-12-28
Review Source: Software Advice

I have now had the pleasure of working with the great people at Practice Suite, customer service has been phenomenal in helping implement everything in 3 different practices. This system is extremely user-friendly, great reports, ease of scheduling and any other thing you would need in a practice management system they have it. If you can't find where it is they are always ready willing and able to help you.Ease of use, ease in training others to use the system.

Julie Howard

Reviewed 2016-07-13
Review Source: Software Advice

They are very helpful and responsive to suggestions.

Lee Ann Roberts

Alternative Practice

Reviewed 2016-12-21
Review Source: Software Advice

They have been very supportive and helpful with helping an Alternative Holistic Practice make the software work for our needs. There was always a solution to our request. Practice Suite has been amazing at getting us up and running in a timely manner and has helped me meet my goals for the transition. Customer support is amazing and always there when I need them. It is easy to use, even for a new medical biller. They are working daily at improving and updating the functionality and making it even easier to use. The constant staff support is a huge plus.

Christine Donaldson

Awesome Company!!!

Reviewed 2017-01-18
Review Source: Software Advice

PracticeSuite is a wonderful company! The system is easy to use and the customer service is great. I never have to leave voicemails to get help, someone is always available to answer any question I may have. The reports are ready to run and you can get the information you need. Our experience has been 100% positive!!Ease of use and accessibility to information and staff

Jessica T

Great Company

Reviewed 2016-12-22
Review Source: Software Advice

This company is great very helpful and the support is over the top. They not only offer Medical billing software, and Electronic Medical Records, they also have a great billing service that will handle all of your claims for you. Great customer service very helpful with the setup and very user friendly. Cost effective.

ERIKA NEILSON

Perfect for a startup.

Reviewed 2017-09-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall we like this software. It has been sufficient for our needs as a startup, and totally affordable! Customer service was helpful, and usually solved my problems right away.This is very cost effective for a small business starting out. You can use it strictly for billing and scheduling only, which is what we needed to start with.

Kelly Clark

Best Medical Software I've used to date

Reviewed 2016-03-10

Our practice switched to PracticeSuite software and we all agree this is the best software we have used to date. The integration and ease of transition was much smoother than we anticipated and the customer support has been phenomenal. The billing and coding processes have been greatly simplified. I would recommend this to every practice manager, biller, and coder.

Rachel Meiland

Good Program

Reviewed 2016-12-20
Review Source: Software Advice

We have been using this software now for almost a year, it has been very stable and tutorials are very easy. Support goes above and beyond to assist our every need. It was very affordable and easy to use. Support is very good.

sally Bender

Easy to use PracticeSuite

Reviewed 2018-10-23

easy to find question/answer sectionUser friendly - coming from the dental world to the medical world -

Roman Kniahynyckyj

The most flexible and powerful medical billing software out.

Reviewed 2014-06-26

Excellent software, responsive service and great billing expertise.

terri turner

Reviewed 2016-10-24
Review Source: Software Advice

The customer support makes it all worth it! Little daunting at first but with the help of customer support it will make sense after 3 triesCustomer Support

Lori Skipper

Good billing software

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-02-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I have not used it very much as my clients are currently using their own software but what I have used to it, it's user-friendly and customer service is great.