All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

PracticeSuite

Cloud-based medical billing & practice management platform

PracticeSuite Reviews

Corey H.

Read the full review
PracticeSuite is a wonderful company. The system is easy to use and the customer service is great.

Christine D.

Matthew S.

Read the full review

Cons

On the occasion when we run into a problem, they are very quick to fix it.

Eric R.

Margaret F.

Read the full review
We have had problems with the billing software changing the status of unbilled claims to billed claims, and even create claims out of thin air.

brett m.

4.2

Practice Suite

I really love using this software. I found this software easy to learn.

Pros

Practice suite saves information which allows you to copy your last billing. This saves time when you are billing the same codes. I like that I can use UB or HCFA forms. The prices of this software is very affordable.

Cons

Sometimes setting up the patient cases can be confusing. Or when adding new insurances. The flow of this process could be easier to read. Some of the reports could be better.

Outstanding product for small practices

This product helps me run my practice by aiding in collection/billing and tracking the new and established patients which helps with

Pros

This product is visually appealing and the functionality is outstanding. It is easy to use and navigate. The support is excellent as well.

Cons

Reporting is customizable but can be made easier. There could be easier connection from the reporting directly linked to individual patient charts/records.

Practice Suite NOT for PT

Practice Suite is a cloud-based Medical Office Management and Billing program. Practice Suite works with the Clearing House Relay Health to electronically process sending and receiving of billing statements. The features for running your medical office include Patient Information, Appointments, Visits (based on Case: diagnosis and/or insurance), Patient Payment, Insurance Payments (electronically or manually), with multiple Office Locations and Providers. There is also the ability to add Insurance Companies, CPT Codes, and Referring Physicians. Using these features are easy, to begin with, but soon get tricky and cumbersome.

Pros

Practice Suite has a wonderful Customer Support Team that can be contacted by phone or Live Chat. They use Team Viewer to access your screen to demonstrate how-to's and to view your issues. They are quite proficient and communication is easy and not at all stressful. Practice Suite also has a quite responsive Programming Team. They are actively fixing or correcting program issues. Tickets are creating and addressed quickly. Programmers will call and speak to you to clarify your issue and to make certain their proposed fix will meet your needs.

Cons

The Reporting system has a Favorite CPT Report but does not keep track of or report your favorite CPT codes. You have the ability to add a CPT Code, but not Save it for future use. The Patient Case feature has a place for Diagnosis, Insurance, and Notes. Yet, on the Encounter screen, even though Notes appear at the bottom of the screen, your notes do not appear. This makes tracking KX and G-Codes...

Practice Suite

One of the few, if not only, EMR that resembles an actual paper chart. Its intelligent design, intuitive navigation, flexible setup and seamless interface between our clinic management and billing systems make it the perfect and most complete choice for the non-profit healthcare agencies we serve. As a non-profit EMR installer/trainer/consultant, I’ve personally assisted over 80 clinic locations implement Practice Suite for various public health specialties and am proud to report that every install went as planned and ALL sites continue to successfully utilize the program.

Cons

Excellent product, excellent customer service

I am in the process of implementing PracticeSuite at my small medical practice. While I would certainly say that there is a learning curve (the dashboard layout is a bit complicated and the processes aren't always intuitive), this minor drawback is more than offset by the advanced functionality and feature set of the product. Most importantly, the customer service has been stellar - any time I ask a question, I get a prompt response and often an impromptu coaching session to help me solve whatever difficulty I was having. Overall, great product - and I would prefer to have a steeper learning curve with a better product than an oversimplified or "dumbed-down" set of features.

Pros

- Extremely strong customer service - Rich and well-developed feature set - Detailed reporting available

Cons

- Interface is not always intuitive - Fairly steep learning curve

Thoroughly Satisfied

Pros

I am thoroughly satisfied with this product. Switching over to PracticeSuite has allowed me to bill my patients more efficiently and in turn made more money for my practice. My favorite feature by far is the outstanding support team. They are always there when you need them and they have assisted me with every problem I have encountered.

Cons

Initially setting up was a bit difficult, but ever since it has been up and running everything has gone smoothly.

Amended Practice Suite Review

Pros

Practice Suite is a great product and the service support is amazing. They are continuously upgrading and integrating new aspects of the software to help ease the use for both providers and patients.

Cons

Not much. I like them very well and they are very easy to work with.

run away as fast as you can

This has to be the worst software on the market. Counter-intuitive, constant crashes, gliches, and errors. This is just plain poorly designed software. Things that should take one or two clicks take 2, 3, or 4 times more clicks than should be expected. Customer service is non-existent. You always have to leave a message for them and you might get a call back in a few hours or so, but it's usually the...

Pros

Cons

it doesn't work properly, constant problems

PracticeSuite

The customer support makes it all worth it! Little daunting at first but with the help of customer support it will make sense after 3 tries

Cons

Pros

What I liked most about this software was the ease of use and how it integrated everything into one system.

Cons

The cost is a bit much when there are companies that offer it for free.

Simple to use, great features

Pros

As a startup practice it is challenging getting up and running. PracticeSuite had a very affordable software, and to be honest, thats why I originally went with it. As I learned the system more I didn't realize how much deep functionality the EHR had, and from what my staff has been able to demonstrate the billing and reporting is top notch. I like that they have reports that show me our last 6 months in a trend.

Cons

Nothing. It has exceed my expectations. If anything, I would maybe like built in dictation. I am using dragon that is integrated in, but I have to pay separate for that.

Easy and affordable!

Pros

I enjoyed all of the user friendly features that this software has to offer. The product is used primarily for billing within my practice and has been incredibly helpful. Another important feature that I admire about the product is the amazing support who are always available to assist you with any problems.

Cons

The templates at first seem complicated to set it up, but they work very well.

User friendly and their support is wonderful.

Pros

PracticeSuite is very easy to use. The products functionality meets all our needs. The support staff do a great job and I would highly recommend this to any medical billing service. I have used other software and I like this one the best. Also the price is very affordable.

Cons

I really don't have anything else to say. They do a top notch job.

Excellent, great customer service, easy to use system.

Pros

Ease of use and customer service. I can bring on new employees and train them quickly since the system is so easy to use. Also when there are claim formats we need specific to our specialty or region they create what we need.

Cons

Keeping the accounting straight. Even though the accounting is sometimes off, they have been great in making corrections without issue.

User friendly and affordable.

Practice Suite made it easy for me to get my billing service up and running within minutes.

Pros

The customer service at Practice Suite is amazing. If you have any issues, support is able to help you immediately. The updates are done during the weekend or late hours which is great.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software. Anytime I have run into something I am not familiar with I am able to call or put in a ticket and my concerns are handled very quickly. I have worked with an agent on specific questions which is nice to have the same support person and gain a business relationship.

SOLID BILLING SOFTWARE

I own a medical billing company. We have used many different billing software products over the 12 years we have been in business. The Practice Suite billing software is at the upper end of the various products we have encountered. We started with them in 2012 and they have consistently improved upon the product since then with updates and upgrades. Most importantly, they support their product. On the occasion when we run into a problem, they are very quick to fix it.

Pros

Great support, ease of use, many report options and the ability to export to Excel to create your own reports.

Cons

Nothing significant at this point and if we do have a problem it is resolved quickly.

Great PM system

I have now had the pleasure of working with the great people at Practice Suite, customer service has been phenomenal in helping implement everything in 3 different practices. This system is extremely user-friendly, great reports, ease of scheduling and any other thing you would need in a practice management system they have it. If you can't find where it is they are always ready willing and able to help you.

Pros

Ease of use, ease in training others to use the system.

Cons

Nothing really

Alternative Practice

They have been very supportive and helpful with helping an Alternative Holistic Practice make the software work for our needs. There was always a solution to our request. Practice Suite has been amazing at getting us up and running in a timely manner and has helped me meet my goals for the transition. Customer support is amazing and always there when I need them. It is easy to use, even for a new medical biller.

Pros

They are working daily at improving and updating the functionality and making it even easier to use. The constant staff support is a huge plus.

Business Owner

Not usually helpful with needed. Continue to pass the ball and ignore.

Pros

not much to say about it at this time.

Cons

Does not do as promised. We are a medical billing company and continue to have issues.

Awesome Company!!!

PracticeSuite is a wonderful company! The system is easy to use and the customer service is great. I never have to leave voicemails to get help, someone is always available to answer any question I may have. The reports are ready to run and you can get the information you need. Our experience has been 100% positive!!

Pros

Ease of use and accessibility to information and staff

Cons

None

Great Company

This company is great very helpful and the support is over the top. They not only offer Medical billing software, and Electronic Medical Records, they also have a great billing service that will handle all of your claims for you.

Pros

Great customer service very helpful with the setup and very user friendly. Cost effective.

Cons

None

Perfect for a startup.

Overall we like this software. It has been sufficient for our needs as a startup, and totally affordable! Customer service was helpful, and usually solved my problems right away.

Pros

This is very cost effective for a small business starting out. You can use it strictly for billing and scheduling only, which is what we needed to start with.

Cons

Not super easy to figure out on your own. Training is super important and kind of hard to find. You have to have the information perfectly entered to avoid problems such as the 4-digit addition on ZIP codes.

Best Medical Software I've used to date

Our practice switched to PracticeSuite software and we all agree this is the best software we have used to date. The integration and ease of transition was much smoother than we anticipated and the customer support has been phenomenal. The billing and coding processes have been greatly simplified. I would recommend this to every practice manager, biller, and coder.

Good Program

We have been using this software now for almost a year, it has been very stable and tutorials are very easy. Support goes above and beyond to assist our every need.

Pros

It was very affordable and easy to use. Support is very good.

Cons

It took us a while to get up and going, but with constant assistance from support we got it.

Easy to use PracticeSuite

easy to find question/answer section

Pros

User friendly - coming from the dental world to the medical world -

Cons

Nothing with the software - just trying to figure out medical all together

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.