Service Center Logo

Suggested alternatives

zirmed
pverify
nextgen-ambulatory-ehr

I like Service Center for the ease of use. All reports are self explanatory, also what is really important is the support... it can be easily reached out to without jumping through 100 hoops.
I find it helpful and appreciate it's easy access and prompt responses.
Some reports are difficult to navigate through- too much information.
I don't like the new system. I revert back to the classic daily.

Jan T.

Office AllY

Claims go through with ease and I get notified immediately if we made an error

Pros

Efficient without redunancy. We send the claims and they go through

Cons

It just works for me. Simple with very little hassle

BK

Barbara K.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Efficient.

Every insurance company I billed has heard of and likes Office Ally.

Pros

I am not the quickest to learn different systems. This system was well thought out. Even a newbie such as myself caught on quickly. Wasn't intimidating at all. Thank goodness

Cons

I don't like the new system. I revert back to the classic daily. I've heard from other user that feel the same. Glad it isn't just me.

Thank you for the complimentary review. We am very glad that you are enjoying the product. We would like to highlight a few of our customers whose usage of Office Ally products have positively impacted their healthcare practice. We plan to create one or more case studies or testimonials that can be publicly accessible on our website. If you are willing to talk to us about your experience and be considered for highlight, visit https://info.officeally.com/case-study-testimonial-interest to complete an online form. I will then get in touch to schedule a suitable time for a phone discussion.

DT

Debra T.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Adequate technical support

Ease of access, friendly support however could not resolve issue with connection.

Pros

Easy access and friendly environment. After two technicians tried multiple solutions, they asked me to contact the website administrator directly. They had no other resolution.

Cons

Could not solve the problem. However tried many alternative solutions.

MA

Mary Ann B.

Service Center is Great For My Massage Practice

Service Center has allowed me to accept insurance clients and get reimbursement quickly. Many massage therapists refuse to accept insurance clients or require their clients to bill their insurance themselves. The fact that I will bill through Service Center (and that my skills are highly regarded) makes me a very popular massage therapist with an extremely full schedule.

Pros

A lot of my massage clients are referred to me because of my participation in various health insurance plans. It is imperative that I am able to send in accurate and timely claims as my cash flow depends on prompt payment from the insurance carriers. Office Ally is wonderful at keeping updated plan information so that I can submit my electronic claims quickly and to the right payor.

Cons

I would like a way to use Service Center to track my accounts receivable, including private pay clients.

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

JB

Jan B.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Awesome Software

Pros

EASY TO USE AND QUICK TO NAVIGATE, all the functions are important and it made daily work manageable

Cons

Easy to use and quick to navigate, all the functions are important and it made daily work manageable

FH

Frederick H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Excellent Clearinghouse

Payor verification is helpful. EDI and claims submission is swift. Paper mail costs was eliminated.

Pros

Claims status are received in a very timely manner

Cons

Nothing, as everything has been working efficiently

JM

John M.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Office Ally review

Pros

The customer service is very responsive. Easy to use for 1500 billing

Cons

I have not had any major issues with Office Ally

CR

Christopher R.

Prompt and Accurate

Pros

Issues are resolved quickly and accurately

Cons

No complaints with service center. Easy to use on a daily basis

BM

Bryan M.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Office Ally is great for medical billing!

Pros

Highly recommend Office Ally for Medicare billing. Good value and haven't had much of a problem with the software. Easy to navigate as well. I like the automated emails whether a claim was processed and when a payment was received.

Cons

None. It has everything I need for simple billing to insurances.

DM

David M.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Service Center is well worth it!!!

positive

Pros

It's very user friendly. I find it helpful and appreciate it's easy access and prompt responses.

Cons

There is nothing negative ,I can say about my experience with the service .

Kh

Karen h.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good, affordable clearinghouse

Very pleased with this clearinghouse. It is a very good system for the cost of $35/month. And some of my clients do not have a lot of money to do their billing. They are mom & pop facilities and have limited resources so OA offers a good compromise to accommodate them.

Pros

Ease of use, for all billing purposes & cash

Cons

Fixing claims sometimes doesn't work or errors do not make sense ONLY since moving to the new service center.

CB

Cara B.

Amazing Product, Super Easy to use and navigate

Pros

It is so easy to navigate and find claims and batches, to upload and download claims and fix claims

Cons

Would like an easier way to find claim batches that have been uploaded

EI

Elizabeth I.

I love Office Ally

Someone always answered when I called and answered my question.

Pros

Easy to use and bill for payment for clients.

Cons

Don't like that Inventory only goes back 60 days. I keep having to adjust the dates to get what I want. Also, I wish the list of clients is limited and I keep having to delete some.

CT

Crissy T.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Integral to our operations

Easy to use.

Pros

The product is integrated with our systems and increases our efficiency by minimizing the need to go to external sources, allowing our team to focus on their tasks.

Cons

Some reports are difficult to navigate through- too much information!

BS

Barbara S.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Service Center is awesome

It is well worth it.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use, helpful, saves a lot of time, completely worth is

Cons

Nothing unless it was completely free.

JS

John S.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Review of Service Center

it has been very good.

Pros

The ability to store patient information

Cons

I don't understand the new interface, I will only use the "classic version"

SF

Sean F.

Claims Processing

Pros

I use the clearinghouse features. It is easy to upload my claims. If there is a error on a claim it is easy to fix and resubmit.

Cons

For what I am using this for, I have no complaints.

EP

Eugene P.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

My billing process

Pros

Cons

the initial setup was somewhat combersome.