STS Cloud Logo

Cloud-based software for sales & catering teams

STS Cloud Reviews

Suggested alternatives

stemcounter-com
honeybook
flex-catering

I enjoy the use of how it is integrated with Proposal path. I think that is absolutely wonderful.
Overall it is a great option for smaller companies - I can see that it is growing and enhancing it's features. I hope to be able to utilize it to it's fullest potential.
Love the organization and ease of being able to see what groups are scheduled in the calendar. Seeing the reports of group pickup is also useful to track pace and expected revenue.
I also have trouble deleting an event as we were reorganizing our accounts and contacts into new groupings and accidentally duplicated some events. I try to delete them and it will not work.
A little confusing in functionality with proposal path.
There is no option to copy the same event with the complete information already filled in.

RB

Rachel B.

STS software

Prefer the cloud version over the desktop version. Much more user friendly and accessible from anywhere including mobile devices when on the go. Helps keep our sales team and upper management on the same page.

Pros

Tasks, traces, and bookings are easy to input. Trace reminders help you stay organized. The reports help our sales team keep on the same page of what is getting accomplished. The BCC feature makes it easier to capture outgoing emails automatically and save the step of having to input it manually.

Cons

Calendar function isn't user friendly for appts and events. Doesn't show up on reports. It is hard to customize the templates for agreements and BEO's.

LS

Lindsey S.

Hospitality, 5,001-10,000 employees

Extremely user-friendly program!

Overall, very positive experience so far. I am relieved at the ease of use, as it will allow our team to adjust to the program quickly.

Pros

The program is exceptionally easy to use. With little to no training, I was able to figure out how it functions - something I haven't experienced with similar products. It is even better if you also utilize ProposalPath, as the two programs link for a very smooth booking process.

Cons

Not being able to build my own reports! With similar products, I've been able to create custom reports with merge fields. I have to spend time editing the existing reports in Excel to only show the data I need rather than just being able to create a custom report with preferred fields.

Thank you for the review, Lindsey. We are continuing to expand the capabilities of our reporting tools to give you more flexibility.

DM

DAWN M.

STS

After a year of struggling with STS old version and now the new cloud version I am beginning to use it to help me stay on task and remind me when I need to follow up on certain items. I still struggle with where to put certain items so they will produce on a report.

Pros

Now that I am on the cloud version, things are running more smoothly. Had a very difficult time with the other version. I'm still not entirely happy with even the cloud version but I believe some of my issues are just user error or because I have not entirely figured out where to put certain things and how to make them print in a report

Cons

The way it picks up. Whats the point of putting in all the rooms you are including in a block if the software is only going to show them all in the run of the house slot.

LW

Laurie W.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

easier to run reports.

Pros

What I like most with the new STS program is that I know if I have any questions or frustrations with learning the new program, the rep is right there to help us out. He's quick to respond- and always willing to go through things, again and again, if needed for us to understands.

Cons

It was confusing to learn it. Not very user-friendly. Wanted to give up, and go back to old version - but, thanks to rep's patience with me, he kept me from jumping ship. lots of navigating that was hard to pick up on for me.

RS

Ricki S.

STS organizes my Day!

Overall, I am more organized and productive because of sts. It allows me to work ahead when I need to and record all of my activity. Working in sales can be a fast paced environment and it definitely keeps up with me!

Pros

I love STS! My favorite features are the follow ups, it helps me set reminders to keep communicating with my clients, and since there are hundreds of them, I need the reminder! I also like the reporting functions, it lets me know my progress and help set goals for the rest of the week.

Cons

What I like least is that it is Web based, which means the performance can vary because of WIFI or general setbacks. this doesn't happen often but when it does it seems it is always at the most inconvenient time lol.

MV

Maggi V.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Wonderful service and easy to use product

I love the quick response from the sales team and the helpdesk. I have been working with the program for several years now and really feel that it makes my teams job easier.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use and how intuitive the product is. It is ideal for a smaller independent property and sales team - and ideal when compared to Delphi in ease of use and price point.

Cons

I love STS and the partner product proposal path- but I with the two worked together for pace reporting.

EV

Efrain V.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

A great system in need of some security features.

In general, our experience have been good. It is a great program easy to read and to work with. We can't wait to receive more improvements.

Pros

Love that is web based and can be accessed virtually anywhere.

Cons

I don't like that it does not have any security levels. Anyone can log in and make changes to any bookings without permission. There should be levels of authority where the Director of Sales and the Administrator are the only ones that can make changes to other user accounts. Similar programs allow "only" the Director of Sales and "Admin" to change bookings from tentative to definite and to be able to have access to all reports. In addition, all contracts print with a small font making it difficult for many clients to be able to read them.

SB

Samantha B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

STS at The Godfrey Hotel and Cabanas

Overall it has been trial and error as any new software. I have learned a lot about fixing the codes so I am able to fix most things on my own.

Pros

It is easy, self explanatory easy to learn.

Cons

I don't like that the BEOs have the Sales Manager listed on them and not the Catering Manager. I also don't like that the resume only shows the account name and not the booking name.

Hi Samantha. Thank you for the review, we appreciate and value your feedback. Our BEO's offer quite a bit of flexibility to customize content per client. I'll put in a request with our team to add the Catering Manager's name. We'll also look into adding the booking name to your group resume.

De

Dina e.

Love STS

I have been working with STS for a little over a month and I definitely like it

Pros

How fast it works and I find all my answers regarding groups. It's always the number one to go to if I needed to get to the bottom of a group

Cons

In order for me to get to a change that happened within a group, I wish there was a shorter route to do so

Hi Dina. Thank you for the review. I have some suggestions for you when make changes to a group. To get to the account or booking quicker, try using the rocketship icon in the top left corner. The rocketship provides quick access to your recent accounts and bookings. You can also try using the search field. You can search by any key term (account, contact, booking, etc....). The results of the search will take you directly to an account or booking. Hope this is helpful.

MD

Mary D.

SalesAndCatering - STS

I like it. I feel like its a nice program.

Pros

Quick response time from our account manager

Cons

Data or Formatting of the program changes and there aren't any emails from the company that say hey FYI we changed this...

RS

Rachel S.

User Friendly But Lacking on Reporting

STS makes tracking bookings and accounts very easy, and we are also able to use it as a tool for prospecting.

Pros

STS is very user friendly. Having some experience in Delphi, I was able to make the transition to STS easily.

Cons

Reporting at times can be inaccurate. Reports will randomly show no revenue for groups that have been entered with revenue. Also STS has yet to successfully integrate with our Operating System, though that is probably more the fault of the OS than STS.

Hi Rachel. Thank you for your review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your comments and feedback. Please send me details related to the inaccurate reporting. We can help troubleshoot and resolve the issue. Regarding integration with your PMS. You should have a one-way interface already set up. This feeds pick up numbers for group bookings back into your STS Cloud system. If this is not working, please let us know.

SB

Sarah B.

STS Review

It is a great system for the catering and sales portion of my job. Its an easy tool to use and anytime errors take place [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is right on it fixing the issues.

Pros

User friendly. I enjoy the ease of access to a clients account/booking.

Cons

I would like to send out contracts + proposals without having to save them to my computer and email them over. It would be amazing if the client received the contract, reviewed it, sent it back signed, and I could counter-sign all from the program.

gh

gretchen h.

STS ease of use

Pros

I really like the ease of the reminders for follow ups. I get so busy, I can't keep things straight sometimes. The fact that all of this information is at my fingertips is fantastic.

Cons

It took a little while to learn the system however, once I practiced and looked around the sight a bit, I soon began to find out how user friendly this program really is.

TK

Thomas K.

STS

My experience with STS has been an exceptional experience.

Pros

This keeps my clients and a regular contact. Keeps me very organized and stores all of my conversations with the clients. I would recommend this program to any sales managers in any business.

Cons

I have nothing that I do not like about this software.

JW

Joshalyn W.

Better than SalesPro

Pros

Using SalePro for many years but STS is 10X easier and easy to set up.

Cons

Setting up and having to call customer service to make changes.

GD

Gaby D.

STS Review

Makes invoices and contracts look much more professional and uniform!

Pros

STS is very user friendly, and works great most of the time.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more customization available. Especially wish there was an option for hotel room rates to display on banquet check if needed.

Thank you for your feedback. Merge templates can be built to accommodate a variety of client needs, and we will reach out to review your venue templates and assist you with any needed updates.

LM

Lauren M.

STS Review

STS definitely helps with my overall organization and has made the Proposal side quick to draw up.

Pros

STS Cloud is our Proposal and Contracting System. It has ease of adding and updating Clients in the system. The Calendar makes it easy to keep track of what you have going on at your venue. From Meetings to Banquets to back of the house goings on, it is all on your Event Calendar. I also like the daily Dashboard. This gives you your week at a glance, making it easy to plan your weekly strategy.

Cons

The Function Diary is a little confusing. It seams like it would be easier to just have the Event Calendar. On the Proposal Path side, once your have a Proposal that is to become an event, it doesn't convert to a Contract in STS>

CK

Claire K.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Not entirely convinced

We have yet to really feel the benefits of the new system. So far, BEO's are slightly easier and it is nice that you can log in from your phone.

Pros

The look of the system is much nicer than the old PC version

Cons

The initial set up took months to get correct. We lost reports/functionality from the old STS system. While a lot less, there are still glitches that we come across from the transition of the old PC version of STS- esp. with system holds, tracking and creating activities.

Thank you for your feedback! We will be in touch directly to follow up on your comments and appreciate your business.

SK

Steven K.

STS Review

Pros

I do like the ease of being able to upload templates and how easy it is for us to make a very fast contract via there templates.

Cons

On our version there just seems to be a delay in the time it takes to Save. I also wish the search feature would dig a little deeper. It rarely seems to help and there is a delay in the search itself.

MM

Melchor M.

Awesome Software

Pros

Easy to use, Minimal training required to use the software. Very helpful

Cons

NA I have nothing to complain about this software

Thank you - we appreciate your business!

CW

Cam W.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

STS Survey

STS helps with tracking events and reports.

Pros

When adding in services, the time and quantity remains for simplicity.

Cons

Having to remember to save after every input.

BW

Brian W.

A Great Brand

Pros

The functionality of the program is great having multiple spots for inputting different items and ways to solidify your clients have a contract they can completely understand.

Cons

Wish that you could have all rooms on the same contract to save paper.

LM

Laurissa M.

Hospitality, 5,001-10,000 employees

STS

I think STS is a great system it just needs a few little tweeks.

Pros

I love that it just takes a little information and It makes the whole contract/ BEO for me.

Cons

The font is way to small a lot of my clients can't read it. Makes it very hard for potential clients

GD

Geneva D.

feedback on STS

STS is very user friendly and has many features that are customizable; however, there are a few features that are very important to our needs that were not available. There are certain standard reports (such as resume and excel format) that would nice to have available.

Pros

User friendly and templates are customizable .

Cons

There was no training provided so it was a challenge in the beginning to load the group data in the system.

Geneva. Thank you for review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We do have a group resume available. We call it "Booking Recap". You can access it from the booking screen. You'll find it under Action > Print Booking Information. Hope this is helpful.

KF

Kathleen F.

STS Review

Pros

I like the ability to copy STS on emails sent to contacts in the system.

Cons

I think the function area of the software is cumbersome. It would be nice if there were less screens to go into to book functions.