Branch Messenger Reviews

4.6/5 (626 reviews)

Chad Kleibl

Great way to connect with employees Ina way that is inclusive and easily accessible.

Reviewed 2017-10-06

Just the ease of accessibility in which I have to communicate with all employees at one time.Everything! I like that everyone on the app can access and share the same information with ease. I love how not only does it enable you to post and share work schedules, but the app also breaks down the schedule to an easily viewed breakdown per fa of each week. It shows you who is coming in and when on which day so that there is never any confusion as to who is working. I also love how it will alert you two hours before you have your next shift starting, just in case you forget or just didn't see the schedule posted at work. I also love how there is an individual chat option so you can have private conversations with your coworkers about work related issues that not everyone needs to see. Lastly, I love how the app enables a form of communication that doesn't require the use of people's data, minutes, or texts, as many people don't always have unlimited access to these.

James Thurman

Fun program good platform

Reviewed 2018-02-15

The schedule data lets managers and employees work together without direct contact, saving both groups time and annoyanceThe level of options and systems in the program is impressive. There are basically 4 programs in one, an image share, a calendar, a messenger and a wage calculator. Streamlines the scheduling process for managers and staff as well because you eliminate the need to call in and verify shifts.

Anonymous

I found Branch to be easy to network with all employees

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Having problems editing and changing position and business.Being able to post the weekly schedule and shift reminders. I like to use it to add training tips so all the crew can see it. I also use it to praise and recognize individual crew members and the team as a whole.

Grayson Bertrand

Perfect for Connecting With Work!

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Reminders about shifts, new information from store supervisor, other things important to my job.What I personally love about this app is that it's the perfect way to see my schedule and who I'm working with instead of taking a picture of my schedule every week on my phone and taking up more space than what is necessary. The app also shows you how much you make in a week when you add your wage, and also reminds you of your shift a couple hours before! On the main page it also shows you the current weather, which is great if you don't work in the same town as the one you live in like myself. You can post within the app and there is a section to post in to see if anyone needs a shift covered or if you yourself needs a shift covered.

Bailey Cantrell

I used Branch Messenger to receive updates from work, and stay updated by my managers

Reviewed 2018-01-18

What I liked most was the ability to post schedule changes or swap with another person, request days off, and the ability to contact my co-workers when I don't have their number. Branch was very easy to use also, and easy to navigate. I also enjoyed how there was different settings for viewing the times I worked in a week, and how you could add someone else to the timeline and track their schedule as well.

Alyssa Newman

overall this is pretty useful for working at a place with a lot of people you don't know well.

Reviewed 2018-07-05

the biggest benefit is being able to communicate with my team in an organized way rather than just a giant group chat that inevitably gets off track.I like the activities board. I like that people can post a general post to everyone without it being in your messages. i also like that you can individually message anyone, it's very useful especially when you don't know anyone when you first start.

Angela Schweitzer

Love using this app, helps keep my team informed and gives a better source of communication open

Reviewed 2017-10-03

We have a setup in our system for employees to get schedules but as I've seen not many stores use it because too complicated. This app is so much easier, faster and accurateHow easy it is to share info with my team. How there are so many ways to communicate with team and they can also keep in touch with other coworkers. Once I post a schedule I like how fast it posts and also sends alerts to others.

Travis Dunn

I like it a lot but for the very simple features!

Reviewed 2018-01-30

Really easy for me to use, it reads schedules very easily and is very accurate. Wish it could customize how many hours in advance. Before shift and change the alert type so could be like alarmEasy to get the schedule out. I like that it sends out a notice once the schedule is posted. I like that It's easy to post the schedule by simply uploading a picture.

Jennifer Brough

Almost there

Reviewed 2018-08-27

It is very easy to use, and there are some great features.

Samuel Thomas

Perfect for normal use to post weekly schedules for team

Reviewed 2017-05-25

Daily alerts, scheduling made easy. Ease of use, alerts, filters, engagement areas, and speed. This app clearly does what it promises. Ability to swap shifts and post needed coverage is a plus

Opeyemi Olaniyi

branch messenger review

Reviewed 2018-12-18

The update interval for this app is way frequent and actually fixes things. I work with a bunch of friends and with branch messenger, it is much easier to schedule and update our calendar to our taste. Effectiveness has never been this easy and cheap as now, there is no need to have a squabble with anyone over who was meant to do what and at what time, they all constantly get reminded and everyone gets on easy. The upcoming schedule notification is great, the chatroom is just right for sharing information and the news feed is perfect for broadcast messages.

BRAD FREEMAN

Great app with free features

Reviewed 2018-10-30

We have had a great experience using Branch. Besides the scheduling, it is an awesome tool for communicating with coworkers and pushing out important notices.The app easily allows us to schedule our employees and push out communications in a snap.

Santana Nixon

Great way to find out when I work and communicate with team members

Reviewed 2018-06-25

The app is very easy to use and self-explanatory. being able to scroll through it and find out what days you have to work is great.

Allison Harden

Branch is a great app! It allows me to stay connected to my coworkers even outside of work.

Reviewed 2017-09-20

Using Branch allows me to connect with and keep in touch with my team more than I have in the past. We are able to share updates, alerts, and tips through the app. During Hurricane Irma, when we all had to stay home or evacuate, Branch kept me in touch with my whole team and I knew they were safe. The thing I like most about Branch is the ability to connect with my coworkers through posts and updates. Communication has greatly increased in my team since we all downloaded Branch.

Jacob Trujillo

I think this app is pretty neat. I love the ability to see your shifts and your co workers shifts.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

I am able to know when my work starts beforehand. I love it and it's awesome because I am a very busy person.I love notifications you can get a couple of hours before your work starts. I'm happy that this app exists and I hope that it keeps improving.

Betsy Vega

Branch Messenger has always been easy and convenient to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-15

I love that all you have to do is post the picture of the schedule and it will automatically list all the people working that day and it alerts everyone automatically. I think it is extremely convenient and I never miss a shift this way.

Faith Jezek

Gets the Job Done

Reviewed 2018-10-08

The goal is to inform different people on the same team at work of new schedules, upcoming activities, and give them access to switching shifts if need be. This product helps execute these needs very well. It gives notifications hours before your shift starts just to make sure you're ready and aware.

Leticia Solis

Branch is such a life saver on looking up shifts to switching shifts!

Reviewed 2018-01-24

looking up shifts are so much easy, especially when your double cheking, communicating to others about shift change or just in general are so much easier. Just love the easy use to this!! especially seeing the schedule and day by day timelines HELP ALOTWhat i love so much about the software is how easy it is to look up shifts, look up people, and even commincate with other about shift openings and other important information.

Ben Olds

I work with Pizza Hut and we use this app. I have never had any problems at all with it.

Reviewed 2018-01-09

I am able to see my schedule immediately when it comes out, not the next time I work. It is just much more convenient to have in your pocket rather than at your place of work. I like that the app will give you notifications on when your next shift is and how available the schedule is.

Matthew Husk

Simple and effective

Reviewed 2018-02-06

Easy and active communications with a team and fast schedule uploads and viewingThe app is easy to use and intuitive. The interface and tabbed approach to feature separation is native to most smart phone users and will developed.

Carly Smith

Great communication for team

Reviewed 2018-04-10

I like how I can see my hours ahead. I like how I can see my earnings. We have all our schedules posted on this. The app notifies you of your shift starting two outs ahead of time. This can be good or annoying. I like how you can create a profile about yourself.

Anonymous

Every so often we have a few glitches with the schedules but it's very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-02-02

I love the fact that it keeps the staff up to date and informed. Also, the way it breaks the schedules down into calendar for ia very convenient.

Love this APP

Reviewed 2019-02-12

Branch is so convenient for our team. We use it weekly for our schedule, shift trades, and general communication.

Levi Smith

Easy to use, awesome customer service.

Reviewed 2018-02-05

All you have to do is take a photo of your schedule and the app converts this photo into individual calendar shifts and assigns them to employees. Allows for import of shifts to iCloud/gmail calendars. Notifies employees two hours before your shift. Customer service resolved issues quickly and politely.

Making life easier.

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I’ve realized that it’s easier to communicate with coworkers about issues for schedule conflicts. It also helped get big messages out to everyone at once such as new specials or company changes. I love branch because it allows you to view your schedule without having to carry a copy. Towards the end of my pregnancy branch made it extreamly easy to schedule my appointment around my work schedule because I have my work schedule at the tips of my fingers.