ezLaborManager Logo

ezLaborManager

Online time & attendance solution for small businesses

ezLaborManager Reviews

4.0

How would you rate ezLaborManager?

Pros

All our employees love the ease of seeing payroll and 401k. The tracking for YTD and previous years is a wonderful feature.

JH

JESSICA H.

It was really nice having a 3rd party overseeing what can be a daunting task especially when you are new to payroll. The support staff were always polite and courteous as well as knowledgeable.

JW

Joyce W.

I love how simple and straightforward this product is for clocking in and out of work. I mean I love logging into EZlabor at the end of the day because that CLOCK OUT is my favorite button.

JC

Jessey C.

Cons

Whats to complain about. Its so simplistic there is no room for error or really any need for improvement.

JC

Jessey C.

We needed a timekeeping system and after the terrible experience with ezlabor, we switched to a different vendor outside of the ADP system.

SR

Sylvia R.

After an update the employee's shift differential was removed, and then at some point it added back a 5% shift differential. We also had some problems with the accruals.

JW

Joyce W.

time clock

Pros

Cons

Whats to complain about? Its so simplistic there is no room for error or really any need for improvement

Terrible UI

I'm pretty sure ADP just doesn't know how to write good software. It's like it's written by someone who just ad hoc a feature design list together and didn't ask a single person if it was easy to use.

Pros

You can track sick time, worker schedules and it does everything it's supposed to do. It gives you access to calendars and schedules

Cons

The interface is confusing. If you can't find something it's because you're in the wrong "mode". And clicking time off requests and scheduling is a pain.

Really easy to get started on for a new company

If you are a new company worried about workers comp. it’s included yeah

Pros

Cost is reasonable and affordable for new business. You have a lot of team support. Staff is very friendly.

Cons

I haven’t found anything I don’t like yet. When you want your company set up the right way you have to do what you have to.

I manage the payroll department for my company. We use adp products

Pros

The synergy amd customer support functions are awesome. Veey good respmse time and attention to us as a client. It works well with other adp products and systems

Cons

EZ to track employees hours

Pros

ADP is the industry payroll leader - this service fits nicely into any size business to help ease the burden of payroll.

Cons

Could be a bit cheaper and have a bit more functionality, especially from the general settings. Could be a bit overwhelming for smaller organizations