All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ezLaborManager

Online time & attendance solution for small businesses

ezLaborManager Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

This online clock in/out software if fantastic. It integrates directly to RUN ADP payroll and I love it.

Lauren M.

Read the full review
The synergy amd customer support functions are awesome. Veey good respmse time and attention to us as a client.

Jibri J.

Read the full review
It is easy to keep track of my staff's hours, make corrections to their time clock, and I like that we can use it at any computer or on a smart phone.

Kaja K.

Read the full review

Cons

Whats to complain about. Its so simplistic there is no room for error or really any need for improvement.

Jessey C.

Read the full review
We needed a timekeeping system and after the terrible experience with ezlabor, we switched to a different vendor outside of the ADP system.

Sylvia R.

Read the full review
The different platforms don't integrate well together (e.g. from payroll to HR). Information is lost and duplicates efforts.

Holly B.

4.0

Extremely easy to use.

EzLabor is a great way to keep track of employees time. It’s easy to use and there are multiple reports you can pull.

Pros

I manage 6 student workers that usually work evenings and on the weekends when I’m not in the office. What I like most is that EzLabor is set up to only work on certain computers/IP addresses, so I never have to worry about them clocking in from home or somewhere else.

Cons

It looks a little outdated, but looks aren’t everything, it functions great.

When I have a problem with the software I quite often get passed around to a variety of people.

Easy to book time off

Pros

Booking time off is very easy for staff. Once you assign a schedule to an employee there isn't a lot that the employee has to do. Unless they ver from what's scheduled the system does everything for the employee.

Cons

We have to extract our hours from ezlm on Thursday, so we have to have employee force through their Friday time. This causes many issues. Not always software related, more with our processes, but still a pain point. If would be great if we had a way to do a mass push through of the Friday at the end of the pay period. The lunch deduction causes many issues. The system isn't updated right...

Great Product For Employee Tracking and Payroll

Highly recommended product for staff and HR. I would use any other Payroll system.

Pros

ADP has done wonderful upgrades. All our employees love the ease of seeing payroll and 401k. The tracking for YTD and previous years is a wonderful feature.

Cons

Occasionally the log in wont take a password that is correct and locks you out. Although it has seemed to get better in the last 3 months.

Not user friendly, riddled with issues

Pros

This software was problematic, wasn't user friendly, riddled with issues and didn't provide flags when there were timekeeping problems that needed follow up, didn't work properly with our hourly workforce. We ended up restricting this system to our salaried, exempt employees who didn't need to clock in and out daily and only used this to document their requests for days off.

Cons

Too many issues, poor implementation from ADP team, poor customer support and they were not able to resolve any of the issues we were experiencing.

I use this daily to clock in and out and see my time sheet for different time periods.

This software allows me and my team to easily see our time card and my pay stubs. I also use this daily to clock in and out and it is just as easy of not easier than a time clock. Also there is less cost since you do not need to buy more equipment like cables or a time clock.

Pros

This is easy to access and all the functions you need are right there on the home page. You can quickly verify your clock ins/outs and make sure your time sheet is accurate. We use this to apply for PTO as well. Very useful product.

Cons

The website appears slightly outdated and the buttons are a little small such as the sidebar on the right with all of the main options on it. I would expect those to be more prominent and easy to click coming from a UX background.

Automated Time Sheets

Pros

This program makes it easy for employees to clock in and out daily and view timesheets for each pay period. The process to request and approve PTO is made simple and it track PTO balances.

Cons

I have not been pleased with the customer service I received. If there's something I can't figure out I expect customer service to be willing to help me figure things out. Based on my experience with customer service that has not been the case.

Great if you have the money and need

I think it is a great product and it is efferent. It is a good way to organize thee business and keep it setup

Pros

It integrates with the payroll and it can be embedded on the site. So easy to log in and there are a bunch of different options when you are buying the device to have for your business.

Cons

if you don't have adp it doesn't integrate and ADP is expensive to have depending on the side of your business and the need.

Easy to use, gets the job done. Done deal.

Pros

It's very easy to use and intuitive. Been using it for years now to clock in/out and review my time sheet.

Cons

I haven't encountered any issue yet. The interface could use an update, to make it a bit more easy on the eyes and modern. But also, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Makes it so easy to keep tack of hours

Pros

Cons

It doesn't always allert me when my staff has missed punches. .

Simple product that gets the job done

Pros

I liked how simple and plain the layout was. Easy to place in hours and pull out reports.

Cons

The scheduling is a little complicated, and if you don't use some features, it'll notify you and there seems to be no way to bypass these notifications unless you use those features (like scheduling). The scheduling isn't so flexible with weekly changes at work.

ADP EZ Labor previous user

ADP is a good product that offers clients some valuable tools for payroll. The training provided by ADP is top notch. At times I miss ADP and the features of this product.

Pros

I learned Payroll using this product. ADP is really great about providing training opportunities for software users. The training is quite in-depth and very valuable for those using the software. Support was readily available whenever there was a question. Absolutely loved the reporting side of the product. We had ADP handle all of our taxes and garnishments, and they made the process a breeze. It was really nice having a 3rd party overseeing what can be a daunting task especially when you are new to payroll. The support staff were always polite and courteous as well as knowledgeable.

Cons

Some areas of the software program were quite complex and required additional training/assistance. Example would be year-end process, and creating reports are just a couple of items. We also noticed with updates, things would change within payroll. Example would be we had an employee on 2nd shift with a 3% shift differential. After an update the employee's shift differential was removed, and then at some point it added back a 5% shift differential. We also had some problems with the accruals.

A simpler way to track individual employee hours

Overall ADP EzLabor is a useful tool to manage our company's payroll.

Pros

Employees are able to log-in and input a time punch rather than using a traditional "time clock". They are also able to view their punch history. We are able to access each employee's time punches to review, verify and adjust as necessary to ease the weekly payroll crunch.

Cons

Customer Service is not always the best. When placing a call at times we have been passed to multiple people to solve an issue. We have also experienced glitches when correcting time punches. The correction is entered but afterwards the correction does not show up.

Very simple and efficient

Pros

I love ADP! Navigating is very easy with the Home area with Clock in, Clock Out, Lunch Out, My Timecard and New Time Off Request button. I find with other software, you must search for these basic functions when it really should be right there. On the bottom, it shows the activity, and allows you to enter notes within the time card which is extremely useful when processing payroll.

Cons

ADP seems to work hard on making it easy to do payroll or even take care of your own time card. Once you get used to the features and functions, it becomes very easy.

Automate your time and labor with this easy to use program

Pros

This program is another by ADP which is great as it gives us peace of mind knowing that if we have any issues then we have them to rely on. That alone is a huge benefit. This program makes it easy to automate processes which used to take up valuable time from different employees.

Cons

The program runs well enough that we don't really have any complaints with it. There are times it can run a little slow but it's not worth not buying over it. Sometimes there are rules we run into that we were unaware of that we have to figure out as we go, but it's a learning process.

ADP makes tracking your hours a breeze.

I have always been very pleased with the site.

Pros

I have always enjoyed the perks and benefits that come with using ADP. Not only does it track your hours on a daliy, weekly, monthly basis but you can go back and review past months. It is always great for tracking your time off hours and requests.

Cons

There are slight issues with it going down for maintenance which depending on the length of time and amount of employee's that use it, that would be troublesome. It is however, very easy to go in and correct missed or wrong punches.

My overall experience with ADP is good.

We are able to keep track of a lot more things and can get reports instantly with out much hassle. Saves a lot of time.

Pros

The customer service aspect of their service is great. They help resolve any issues I have. For the most part the website is easy to use and you can find things with relative ease.

Cons

Their app could need a bit more work. Some things are not visible in the app for employees. For example you can either have the option of allowing employees to request time off from the app or be able to see accrued time off. You cant do both. Also supervisors cant see their staff accrued time either. Only admin users can. Adding this feature to supervisor would help with payroll and time off request.

Easy to use and made for small company

Good support from the team. We can learn the system from ourselves. Does a lot. No need to sit in a class for a whole day to understand it.

Pros

Clock in/out easy to do with a card. In time data received. Made for small company with few rules. Easy to set up parameters (i.e. per team, per supervisor, per shifts, etc.)

Cons

Starts to be more complicated when there are too many rules to enter in the system. Might not be that efficient to have to call the help center every time we need to change something in the system.

This software solves our complex problems in capturing work in multiple location and pay rates.

Our complex labor management report is now accurate in recording financial statements.

Pros

Self service feature is really amazing. Employees have many options to record their hours and they have mobile app for easy access and checking real time transactions.

Cons

Nothing to say much. Only the maintenance schedule of the software once or twice a month. But overall, with all advance notification, employees are aware and have no problem with it.

Average

Overall it works but the company can be restrictive what assistance they'll provide regarding deadlines or in correcting errors.

Pros

Lots of standard reporting, that works efficiently and with high level of accuracy. Holds a lot of information in the system.

Cons

Time keeping systems with all the tools you need to track attendance and hours.

Pros

Easy to use. Team is great to work with you on issues. Worked with our IT team to make sure we can everything in place prior to instillation. Also, we implemented a point system and the team helped us with this process. Much easier than the old way of tracking on a spreadsheet.

EzLabor Really helps our HR

Pros

I like that users can quickly see and keep track of things like days off and payroll. Our users have mentioned how east it is to use.

Cons

At first, it was bit difficult to learn the software, but their support team is always available to answer all of your questions

Easy to use & organized

Pros

I like how easy it is to access benefits and work history through this software. This software is also very organized making it easy to find what you are looking for as a first time user.

Cons

What I like least about this software is how you can get locked out of your account randomly. It could be an administrator issue but it happens more often than I would like.

Easy Administration of Employee Time and Benefits

We purchased this software (and timeclocks from a third party) to move away from written leave accrual and time punching. We've been using it for around three years now. As a user it's seamless. As an administrator, setting up the system and assisting users is pretty smooth.

Pros

Very easy for staff to use well with minimal training. Keeping track of benefits and requesting time off features are well done. Setup was an easy experience.

Cons

I don't believe the software provides enough built in reports. The formatting on these reports could also use some work

The software has a lot of features that are useful.

I am able to see my the vacations of my employees at a glance.

Pros

The easy of looking up employees vacation time. I like one button that shows me who else is on vacation to see who else is on vacation at the same time.

Cons

I Have to change my password three time a year. I have to keep track what password I am using. This means i have to write it down somewhere.

Easy to use platform!

We use the biometric timeclocks with this software and feel that we are accurately collecting time data so we are compliant with wage and hour rules.

Pros

The Manager Home screen is an easy to use dashboard that notify's manager's of tasks that need to be completed. The reports are not difficult to set up, but when you have difficulties, the customer support team is very responsive and friendly. I like the format of the timecards. It is easy to review and make adjustments. The notes function is great for managers to notify payroll of any important informaton.

Cons

There are some quirks to how my company processes the payroll, the format of the time file is not as customizable as I would like it to be.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.