NetSupport School

Complete Classroom Management and Instruction

NetSupport School Reviews

Pros

Very happy to have this product in our building- customer support is among the best I have had.

Irma K.

The screen sharing feature is great as well. There are a lot of other features in this software that are great, these are just the ones that our teachers use most.

Doug D.

We hope to expand in the future and willdefinitely be looking for more NetSupport to grow with us as we do. Thank you to all of the staff at NetSupport for a great product and the constant updates.

Ron H.

Cons

The restriction of communication because it depends on a local network, because sometimes that limits the classes.

Zuleida S.

Jack S.

Mike K.

4.7

Using NetSupport School since 2007. Has been an invaluable tool in our labs and now our 1:1 program.

Pros

-Always changing and adapting to newest technologies on the market. -Keeps our students on track. -Gives our teachers eyes all around the room.

Cons

There is a small learning curve on non-windows devices. Andriod and iOS devices have fewer features.

NetSupport School Review

Pros

The thing I like most about NetSupport School is that it fills a cost effective need for us to manage what students in computer labs have access to.

Cons

The thing I like least about NetSupport School is that we do have occasional issues with computers not showing up in the list on the teacher console. Sometimes we have to restart the computer to get it to show up again.

Communication with students in classes.

Stimulating because with this application I can do my classes in a dynamic and more creative way, making the students participate with enthusiasm.

Pros

This software facilitates the development of the classes because I can review what students do, answer their questions and evaluate them from the main computer.

Cons

What causes me the inconveniences of this software is that when we activate the chat, sometimes unexpectedly it diverts the students from the room.

I have used this in the classroom and found it to keep students on track with their studies

Pros

Ability to keep students focused in the classroom greatly assists with the needs of the students and helps me in the classroom.

Cons

Install without a domain is a little tricky. Had some issues trying to install the software while not on a domain. Took a little bit of configuring but finally found the right way to do it.

Pros

Having this product installed here gives me peace of mind. We are quickly able to shut down unauthorized site viewing.

Cons

I don't care for the fact that I have to answer this question to complete this review- this product meets all my needs

My experience had been great, 69 stations on my campus.

As mentioned above, we have loved this product and saved many soles of our shoes. It took us some time to get everything worked out, but we finally had a conference, found out what we were doing wrong, and since then it has been a lifesaver. We do around 24,000 exams a year and this has allowed us so much more freedom of our time that words can't expess it. We had tried several other brands,...

Great product for Teachers and the Technicians who support them

The teachers love this program for several reasons - they can see what their students are doing, they can block the internet from one to all of the computers in their class to keep the students on task and they can blank out the screens when the teacher is giving instructions. The screen sharing feature is great as well. There are a lot of other features in this software that are great, these are...

Awesome software!!!

I have been using this product for many years and have trained numerous faculty and staff on this software. I like the fact that it is very user friendly and has become more user friendly throughout the years. It does a great job in enabling what I want it to do (restrict websites, mass logon and logoff, aids in software upgrades). If I get stuck, Customer Service is very prompt and can easily explain...

Cons

Very pleased with this application. It has been an experience of quality, novelty and variety

Pros

It allows me to manage the classroom from my computer, since I can see students' screens in real time, supervise their work, help them with their activities, and control them to avoid dispersion.

Cons

It is an excellent software for me and for my students

It is an excellent class assistant

Pros

It keeps the whole class connected. It works in different operating systems. I can manage my classes and keep students interested

Cons

I do not have negative comments about this software. It is easy to use even for children. It is an excellent class assistant

Have used it for a few years but have issues with it working with our Citrix connection

Pros

The software helps us monitor, asses and collaborate with our remote co-workers during our EHR training classes

Cons

Sometimes NetSupport as issues with our Citrix and doesn't launch correctly. We have to re-launch several times to get back into the class

Geez, this product couldn't be any easier to use!

Pros

The interface is really easy to figure out ( I hate reading instructions!) and I was up and running in a matter of minutes

Cons

Hmm...do I need to fill this part? I suppose if I must then it would be the price....but despite that, it is reasonable

Chat was available, they were able to correct a license issue within a matter of a few minutes.

Pros

The ability to monitor and display the tutor console to all students, you can also lock out internet.

Cons

I really can not think of anything I do not like about this software, it does occasionally hick-up but no big deal

Powerful Software at an Exceptional Price

NetSupport provides a great solution for using technology within the classroom. Classroom management is essential and NetSupport allows our teachers to have full control of their computers. Listed below are the pros and cons of using and supporting NetSupport. Pros: Monitor student activity and control website access Connect and control computers Turn on/off computers Enable/disable keyboard, mouse, screen Message individual students Excellent customer service and support Cons: NetSupport 11 upgrade changed to a more difficult to use interface. Initially overwhelming with amount of options displayed on the start screen. Suggestions: Would like to have district training workshops offered by NetSupport for teachers.

Cons

Easy to deploy, easy to configure, easy to use

Between GoGuardian and NetSupport, the features offered were more in line with our objectives.

Pros

The management tie-in with GMC works great, the web filters are a must for a classroom environment, and the educator tools are very easy to use.

Cons

NetSupport gave me the control back!!!!

I really like being able to control the computers. I am able to teach without worrying about them being on the Internet or doing other things. The tools NetSupport gives you allows you to manage your classroom and teach with success. I just downloaded NetSupport V11.41.0 and although it does look a bit different I know I can count on the customer service to help me with any problems or questions that I may have. The customer service is awesome.

Flexible and affordable.

We have been very satisfied with the features and function of NetSupport School for our classroom management solution. The company continues to develop new features for the package which allows us to adapt to ever-changing needs and challenges in regards to classroom management.

NetSupport School