ScheduleFlex Reviews - Page 2

It has been easy to use and I have been able to obtain most desired shifts

It made it simple to access available shifts without having to go through third parties, plus with it's 2 view (weekly monthly) option is help to spread out my time better without going over the maximum allotted shifts.

Pros

Ease of use, clarity, and color designations to indicate shifts assigned, etc. Particularly the use of color to indicate available and assigned.

Cons

Sometimes when shifts are announced to be posted at a given time, you log on and they are all gone, leaving me to believe that someone has a "back door" entrance that allows them to get on first, or pre-submit desired shifts before they are poste.

Shiftboard is a basic scheduling tool that works well for our needs!

Pros

The program is easy to learn and functions nicely. Has capability to notify employees of assigned shifts via email and text. We do not use all function and capability of the program but we love what we do use. The iPhone app is great!

Cons

Employees state they do not receive emails and texts for every notification. They sometimes get and email but not a text or text but no email.

As an employee, it's easy to find what shifts I am assigned to.

easy

Pros

As an employee, it's easy to find what shifts I am assigned to. And asking for time off works easily as well.

Cons

Hard to figure out all the different user setting. And I have to reset all the filters when logged out.

like working with the software

Pros

easy to use, icons are on the main screen making them easy to find. search is also nice for quick look up.

Cons

there really is not much I don't like, other than makbe could be a little more colorful to make finding easier.

Great! It has helped immensely and is a big time saver for me.

Pros

Having the students be able to trade between themselves without me having to intervene. Also being able to set up the sign up list is great for having students give me their availability at the beginning of the semester.

Cons

I wish the mark as no show feature was easily viewable. We do not rehire students that have missed or called off for a certain amount of times.

Manage our bar staff

Pros

This is a great tool to manage our bar staff! We have a lot of part time teachers and this helps bring transparency.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say! It's worked great for us for a long time.

Absolutely love it.

So easy to sign up for shifts. It always works and it just great and is fabulous.

Pros

Completely easy and intuitive. Anything that I need to do I can figure out immediately. I never have to look up how to do something.

Product Review

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use and intuitive for our instructors. There is not a lot of need for in-services.

Cons

The layout is difficult to read as you get more teams and timeslots.

Robust features but needs a better UI

Pros

Has lots of great features and report capabilities for the money. Can be easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Cons

Could use better support and training videos on the features. I had to figure a lot of things on my own through trial and error. Can be overwhelming at first but once you get used to the features and shortcuts it becomes easier

It has made scheduling in college Athletics much easier.

Pros

It's easy to see the schedule in a calendar view. It's very simple to add new workers and get them set up in the system. Overall it's been very beneficial overall.

Cons

Creating a full season's schedule in the system can be slightly time consuming. It would be nice if it could more streamlined. This is a small complaint however.

We use shiftboard for our call center at UW. So easy to use for our employees and management.

The ease of staffing our call center.

Pros

Ease of use for our callers. It allows me to focus more on other projects rather than trying to get our center staffed for shifts.

Used twice - worked well

Everything worked quite well.

Pros

Good for scheduling many shifts/people in a few clicks

Cons

Allowing access to new people or new functionalities could get difficult

Priceless and Vital

Shiftboard is vital to our organization. We have not found a feature that is missing that have needed. Support is very responsive with how-to questions and assistance. User Interface is very easy to navigate.

Pros

-Completeness of product. This does not feel like a "work in progress" like other platforms do. -Ease of Use -Pricing Structure -Flexibility -Support

Can't live without it

Pros

Simple and clearly presented. Use it both at work and home. I'm able to reference it quickly when scheduling things in my personal and professional life.

Cons

Shiftboard is pretty easy to use, although there some activities that are quite complex and tiresome

We were able to schedule staff easily for events. We also received less email for shift signups ever since we switched to shiftboard.

Pros

I like how you can contact support with ease and the speed at which support gets back to you. I also like the interface. It is interactive and the colors make using shiftboard easy and enjoyable.

Cons

I do not like how one has to contact site manager to make certain changes on shiftboard. It almost limits the actions and changes I can make, as a manager.

I use this almost everyday. It works well for what I need.

It is available on my phone and I can access it everywhere.

Pros

It is efficient and helpful, I use the app on my phone which is very handy. It keeps items current and accurate.

Cons

I cannot search for a name in the calendar. If I haven't used it for a while and is updated by my boss, I have to log out, would be easier to refresh.

My company has just started to use Shiftboard and it has been a great asset.

It made our schedule work easier for both office staff and our captains and mates. It was the only software that is work for our complany

Pros

I like the ease of schedule, that it offers many ways to check schedules by either people or by assignment or even location. That you can set a schedule ahead of time and publish at a specific time. I also love the app

Cons

That the schedule interface isn't so people friendly unless your the scheduler. the look of it is outdated but function is great

I use this software on a daily basis and it is a wonderful tool for keeping track of personnel.

Always aware of the latest schedule changes.

Pros

Ease of use. All of the features are very straightforward and I was able to learn how to navigate around pretty quickly.

Cons

I do wish that the software came with some sort of training option so people who don't understand how to use it can learn how to be proficient.

Great scheduling tool!

Easy to use and navigate. I like being able to see who else is working me as well and all the details and reminders about the events.

Pros

Easy to navigate and use. You can see your entire schedule by the week or month as well as upcoming events. To sign up for an event is easy as well as unconfirming an event. I also like the notifications of when a new event is posted or when a trade is available.

Cons

App is not as inclusive as on the computer. You cant see what the event is on the calendar or all the details.

Overall, I have enjoyed using Shiftboard and it has made my job easier.

Pros

I like the reporting aspect and the ability to check hours on the fly. I like that you can use shiftboard on your phone and the employees seem to really like that feature.

Cons

I dislike not being able to change breaks in a mass change and that there are no tutorials on how to use the product.

Shiftboard Review

Our company has been using Shiftboard for about 6 years and we have loved it ever since. It has helped us to schedule our 30 plus team and I honestly don't know where we would be without it.

Easily manage your team

We manage a group of 14 medical directors. Trying to deal with vacations, holidays, and time-off when 24x7x365 coverage was a nightmare; a collection of always outdated spreadsheets, voicemails, and post-it notes. Shiftboard enabled us to easily automate the process and put the coverage decisions in the hands of our physicians. Now, each of our Medical Directors easily works out coverage among themselves using Shiftboard. A huge improvement!

Pros

Value, ease of use, available technical support

Cons

Mobile client not as robust as competing solutions

Sending messages on shift board take too long to get a response

Its my work ....

Pros

It's a great program...I think all companies should use this program .not much more I can say about it

Cons

Shiftboard is great! It has really helped my ability to organize and recruit volunteers.

Pros

I like the various ways you can use the software. It is also fairly simple on the front end, so users can figure it out fairly quickly. I also like the time keeping feature.

Cons

The back end can be a little confusing, as in trying to pull reports and the fact that you can't add more than one team to a shift is limiting. Also the timeclock feature is great but I wish it wouldn't be based on numerical values and instead on names.

Very easy to use and navigate.

I get to sign up for different events.

Pros

Everything is right at your fingertip; you do not have to search. Navigating through shift board gives you a sense of independence on how to do it yourself.

Cons

Sometime this software can be slow when multiple people are trying to access it at the same time. The actual events are bunched up together on the calendar in one day. Each event or sponsor should be separated by colors or some other way of determining which group is which.