Additional information for CloudNine
Key features of CloudNine
View All Features
- Free Trial
- Full Self-Service
- Upload Your Own Data
- Extract Metadata
- Extract/Index Text
- Extract Email Attachments
- Near-Native Rendering (HTML)
- Early Data Assessment
- Create Load Files
- Customizable Data Views
- Data Filtering and Analytics
- Annotate and Redact (TIFF/PDF)
- User Defined Fields and Ordering
- Group Tagging
- Unicode Support
- Simultaneous Index Field and Full-Text Searching
- Fuzzy, Synonym, and Proximity Searching
- Hit Highlighting on Text, HTML and Image (PDF) Tabs
- Save Function for Both User and Global Search Definitions
- Batch Export of Documents
- Online, Real-time, Custom and Printable Doc Audit Reports
- Free Help and Support
- Add Own Users and Maintain Access Rights
- User-based Security Profiles (Down to Field Level)
- Protected Cloud (Dedicated Servers/Tier IV Data Center)
- Full Portfolio of Professional Services
Speed: CloudNine provides you with the ability to register and begin discovery activities within five minutes. Registration is simple and can be completed online without any outside assistance. Once registered, you can immediately begin to experience the power and precision of CloudNine’s complete eDiscovery platform without any requirement for project intermediaries or process gates. The speed you want with the control you need.
Simplicity: CloudNine allows users to start their discovery, investigations, and audits with three easy steps:
1. Upload - To get started, simply upload your data directly into our private and protected cloud environment and CloudNine’s automated processing will immediately begin to convert your documents into a searchable and reviewable format.
2. Review - Within minutes of uploading data, you can begin to use CloudNine’s full featured review tool to assess, review, and analyze your documents with advanced search and analytics integrated into an intuitive interface.
3. Produce - CloudNine’s integrated production features give you the ability to create precision productions and privilege logs exportable into almost any format. While typically used at the completion of a project, this capability can be used at any point after upload.
The capability you want and the ease-of-use you need.
Security: Partnering with CyrusOne, CloudNine operates a unique protected cloud data
center infrastructure. The access you want and the security you need.
Services: CloudNine complements its simplified eDiscovery automation offering with a complete portfolio of professional services delivered by an experienced team of information technology, project management, and legal professionals. The support you want and the expertise you need.