Entronix EMP Reviews

4.98/5 (47 reviews)
Pros
  • Ease of use. Excellent platform for analytic use.
  • User friendly interface, with plenty of room for customization.
  • Easy to use. Easy to learn. Perfect for every level of energy management.
  • The user interface. All functionalities are very nice and accurate. I like because is quick and friendly.
Cons
  • None
  • I did not find any elements to complain about
  • Althought we know they are working to solve it, the platform is not mutilanguage.
  • Nothing. All features are very nice. I have seen and work with many of that and I am surprised enough.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Carlos Sallés

I've worked with several Energy Management platforns, and Entronix is, so far, the best.

Reviewed 2017-09-15

Pros
Flexibility, Customer Support,utility of preconfigured reports, easy and fast to use and you can really save time.

Edward Catanzaro

HVAC controls

Reviewed 2016-12-16

Recently we had Entronix and their team of professionals design and construct several measurement and verification systems for HVAC equipment. Their expertise and professional demeanor were beyond my expectations.

Pros
Ease of use. Excellent platform for analytic use.

Cons
None

Ken Hooper

Design, deployment and support of solutions unmatched by larger companies.

Reviewed 2018-03-26

Pros
The customization of the software and adapting the hardware to the existing topology is excellent. Their ability to scale solutions up or down with the same quality of build is critical to building a right-sized application that can also expand.

Cons
While the quality of build is excellent, their resources are somewhat limited compared to larger companies. However, all those resources are US based so quality and efficiency in development is enhanced.

Brandon Dubose

You'll have a hard time finding something better!

Reviewed 2017-01-10

We recently started to use and develop an application on our boiler house with these guys and it has been nothing but amazing. These guys are extremely responsive to our real needs to make sure that we get exactly what we need from our project all while making it so simple to run, that it is a literal pick up and use application. There is almost zero training time required which means we dont have to sacrifice time to stop and individually train new users. I'd highly recommend this for energy management usage on all levels!

Pros
Easy to use. Easy to learn. Perfect for every level of energy management.

Joseph Trahan

Very knowledgeable, friendly and prompt people and solutions

Reviewed 2017-06-12

practically anything I want is available in Entronix...whatever I can think of, Entronix has way to do it. No one is really doing what Entronix does...they connect to everyone's data, the customize to and listen to what the data is telling us. I would like it if others in the industry simply agreed to standards such as IEEE or the like.

Pros
very flexible...easily intregrated into our systems. We needed custominzation that easily worked with our existing systems and this Entronix is just that.

Alberto Costa

The best and most complete energy management platform

Reviewed 2019-02-06

I used Entronix EMP to analyze the consumption of an important data center and to implement an alarm system. The availability of the staff to meet my needs was excellent, they are always available and very fast for the implementations and customization I needed.

Pros
Easy to use platform; multiple possibilities for customizing the platform; simple and intuitive graphical interface;

Cons
I did not find any elements to complain about

Jonathan Arthur

I've been in the audit business for more than a decade and I haven't seen anything like this!

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Pros
The software's tools are great, they let you review and evaluate a client's energy profile in a very detail perspective and to have Entronix support 24/7,

Cons
To be honest, I haven't found any. I'am sure there are things that can be improved, but at this very moment, they're one step ahead visualizing my needs.

Arturo Irizarry

My experience has been a hassle-free one and the whole process is very smooth. Simply A +

Reviewed 2017-10-17

Pros
The software is pretty simple to use even if you haven't had experience as a programmer; but the thing I like the most is that the company is more than willing to accommodate any suggestions in order to incorporate a custom-made approach regarding the necessities of clients.

Josh Carter

reliable, robust, easy to use

Reviewed 2017-06-05

So far I have not had any issues with the platform. I can not think of anything that I do not like.

Pros
Platform is very comprehensive. It is very easy to commission hardware devices in the field. Offers a variety of views and can be customized for little or no cost.

Ron Phillips

Entronix at OU HSC

Reviewed 2018-12-27

Pros
User friendly interface, with plenty of room for customization.

Cons
No issues at this time. There was a small issue regarding the cycling of a custom dashboard, but was immediately corrected by tech support.

Antonis Raptakis

Very useful

Reviewed 2018-03-26

Robert Keator

Entronix Software Managing Class A High-rise in Seattle WA

Reviewed 2017-01-25

We've been using Entronix equipment and software to manage out tenant above standard usage for direct bill back invoicing along with energy management of the base building operation. Have tested out several different Energy Management Software's over the years at different buildings and would recommend Entronix. The ease of uses, the invoicing and real time monitoring has assisted us in a reduction of engineers time physically reading the meters and energy saved by alerts we receive when consumption is outside our established ranges.

Om Dubey

User Friendly and Easy to use

Reviewed 2017-10-31

A new business opportunity

Pros
Its an innovative product which can be utilised for many purposes apart from just energy data analysis. Can also be used as a diagnostic tool to fix the existing issue and optimise the system performance. Can be used as a very powerful tool to present the energy related data to management, customers and other wider audience.

Cons
Cant find any at this stage although there is always scope to improve. Inclusion of a site specific cost benefit analysis tool can be incorporated to justify the utilisation of this software.

Steven Yarbrough

It has been a wonderful experience working with the folks at Entronix. Support is outstanding.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-06-16

Pros
Easy to install and manage. Custom alerts and notifications help with troubleshooting power quality issues. Automated tenant billing is a great feature.

Claele Smith

The company has been great to work with. Very helpful on training and set up.

Reviewed 2017-09-19

Pros
The service it adds to my consulting business. It's been great to use to help stand out to my customers.

Matt Kopchak

The Entronix team is highly professional and a pleasure to do business with.

Reviewed 2017-08-21

Energy management & billing for commercial and residential communities.

Pros
The data and analytics are of tremendous benefit to building owners/operators. The user interface is extremely logical, easy to navigate and the aesthetics look great.

Cons
I've only been a user for a short period of time but the billing setup, depending on the complexity, can be time-consuming. I'm sure as I continue to become more familiar with the software this will become easier.

Bryan Driscoll

Entronix Review

Reviewed 2017-01-25

Entronix is a simple but extremely useful tool that we use to manage the KW/hr usage in our two commercial high rise buildings as well as use the meter readings to bill tenants. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve performance relative to KW/hr usage.

Kyle Riggs

Working with my rep and the group at Etronix was a great experience. I would use them again.

Reviewed 2017-06-05

Haven't found anything I dislike it just a learning curve getting to know the software. I've worked with this software for only a month so I haven't really found anything I dislike about it

Pros
It made the impossible possible. Etronix proved to allot of people that this system could work where our other pulse meters couldn't work with the current Software.

Dan Bushee

Entronix was a company easy to work with. Not a lot of pressure.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-06-13

Pros
Versatile user-friendly software. Has a wide variety of applications. Tech support is helpful and quick to respond.

PAULO ARAVENA

it has been a very good experience. They kindly answered all my questions and requirements.

Reviewed 2017-08-21

Pros
They make it simple. Both the technical and commercial aspects. This is very useful when you work with complex data tools.

Cons
I miss a Spanish version. There are a lot of reports and it is a lithe difficult to follow for whom non-English speaking fluently.

Victor LaRocca

Great Company & Great Service

Reviewed 2017-03-29

We work a lot with Entronix in building out our IoT products and services we offer in the commercial climate control space.

Anonymous

A new business tool

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-18

Pros
we can customize the software to meet our constantly changing needs. love that it is cloud-based so everything is backed up.