Indio Logo

Indio

Cloud-based solution for insurance application & renewal

Indio Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.71/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

We have been thrilled with the way in which Indio has modernized and streamlined our Commercial Renewal Process.
This is an amazing software, they have many futures that I been doing in paper and now everything is in the computer, very simple to understand and save you a lot of time.
I enjoy the ease of use and how it makes it easier for our customers. I appreciate the quick response on the chat feature and that if we need to escalate an application being added, we can.
The 5 digit code verification that was added. And the inability to assign a contact full access on one application, but limited access on another application in the same indio profile.
My only complaint is that we didn't implement this sooner.
There was not a lot of training when it was first implemented. Therefore, the first two months was just trail and error.

Indio users...

DocuSign-logocaret
+ 2

DocuSign

RightSignature-logocaret

RightSignature

Claris FileMaker-logocaret

Claris FileMaker

How would you rate Indio?

Molly Z.

Business Team Lead -- Account Manager

Insurance, 201-500 employees

We Love Indio!

Transcript

Molly: Hi, my name is Molly and I'm a business team lead and I work for an insurance agency. I give Indio...

ACORD GAME CHANGER

Transcript

Hi: Hi, I'm Nick. I'm an independent insurance agency owner. I give Indio five stars. For more reviews,...

Indio Review

Very happy with the initial product and the development over the couple of years I have been using.

Pros

Ease of use for clients and brokers. Helps bring an industry that is lacking on the technology side immensely into the 21st century.

Cons

The forms database is still not as comprehensive as I would prefer which will change over time. Still working through small glitches and site does seem to be down quite a bit.

Indio Streamlining my Workflow

The Customer Service is great! The Applications are clean and precise and very presentable. Overall, this is a wonderful product to help us prepare for our Account Renewals.

Pros

In the Transportation Insurance Business, I have to complete MULTIPLE Applications for each of my Account Renewals. Usually a different Application for each Market that we approach. Indio helps to prefill much of the Account Information on each individual Application saving me time and energy.

Cons

I wish that the load time for each page was quicker. The system processes information slowly.

Newbie In Love

Pros

This software makes our day to day tasks of sending applications and capturing information from our insured's so much easier and cuts down on the time we have to spend "chasing" clients to respond. Additionally it gives our insured ease of use to sign and return documents, which makes them more likely to do business with us.

Cons

I wish you could send everything as one. For instance I needed 3 documents signed and 1 application completed. I wish there was a way to send one thing to the insured that captured everything needed.

Information in EPIC

From what I have been able to do, it has been good. I am really looking forward to being able to use it more when all the apps are loaded.

Pros

The idea of this program is great, the ease of apps being able to share information will make a step in our process more efficient and effective. This will allow information to be more streamlined across the board.

Cons

It was a rough start due to the apps that we needed most were not loaded. I have yet to use the program fully due to not being able to send a completed request to my insured. I do wish there was more information that could be pulled into Indio from Epic. The initial manual entry to very time consuming and takes away from the concept of the program, especially since the information is already in EPIC or in a spreadsheet. If there is away to get this accomplished, it would make Indio so much more appealing. Maybe give the user the option of how much information they want to be pulled from EPIC.

Hope to use it more

Pros

-It's easy to access applications, and share them with the clients. Information get stored and shared between apps easily -If an app is missing from the site I appreciate that it can be added in 2 weeks. -The spreadsheets seem like a great feature, I need to learn more about how to upload the data to applied Epic. I know this feature exists and I predict that would be very useful. -Comment section on apps is good -Daily notification of client activity

Cons

-I've noticed a few questions that appear in Indio different than how they appear on the application. In my opinion this should never happen. Indio should always match the app even if the app is confusing; we could use the comment section to help explain.

First Year User Perspective

Maintenance and constant updating of renewal data for a multitude of clients. Am looking forward to year two , when more of the risk specific data pulls through.

Pros

The interface with our operating system for common information retrieval is convenient. The promise of carry over on year two renewal applications is very compelling. I use a multitude of multi page proprietary applications , and it's easier to go through the Indio platform than to pre-fill PDFs year after year. (Or worse yet, hand fill). Also really like the ability to 'grey out' non-applicable areas of forms - much less confusing for clients. In the past six months there have been positive upgrades to function, such as the ability to e-sign multiple documents. Notification from the app when clients have accessed it.

Cons

Clients have expressed frustration with the 'view prior year applications' feature. Because of where it's located, they don't always see it and this feature is limited. Would like to see it as a menu with more capacity to upload several documents at once. Would like the ability for them to see it in half size or full screen for ease of reference on a laptop. Would like to see a notification to user when we've failed to go in and view an application.

Indio Review

Pros

It allows us to achieve and meet our renewal deadlines and gather the necessary information from the insured.

Cons

Sometimes it glitches or our clients have a difficult time logging in

Ease of Use. We regularly use Indio for electronic signature for all PL documentation

Indio required minimal training so we were able to be up and running very quickly. Would like more PL specific training videos for other capabilities that we may not be aware of.

Pros

Easy of use for both the agency and the consumer

Cons

We would like to have Indio connected with our management system so we would not have to create 2 separate client accounts. We would also like to know about any additional functionality specifically tailored for PL use. Would also like to use the same email address for multiple family members.

This is a renewal blesssing!

I had to use a supplemental that was not in the system yet, so I was able to send in a pdf version and within a week or so it was uploaded in the system. I am very happy with the training, ease of use, and response time.

Pros

Simply being able to export vehicle schedules and selecting what information to include (ex: comp/coll ded't) is amazing. Exporting from AMS is a pain and causes so many extra steps to clean everything up, so this feature is amazing, especially with 100+ units on a policy.

Cons

My only complaint is that we didn't implement this sooner.

Indio in the work place

Indio is helpful when we are trying to collect renewal information from our clients.

Pros

It does help get information from out clients.

Cons

This software can be complicated at times.

Great Product

Pros

I like the Esignsature function, and that apps come righ back to us.

Cons

I feel it's too much like a phone app. I don't find everything the easiest but overall, its a great product. it wouldbe nicer if it integrated with our systems without incurring an additional fee, becuase it slows us down when mgmt doesn't want to pay anymore then they already are.

Easy to Use

Been a game changer in our service model as we are attempting to make life easier for our clients.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to set up a new account, load the forms needed and send out to clients. Very intuitive.

Cons

It can take a bit of time to get new forms loaded, but this seems to be a less of an issue everyday as they are constantly being updated.

Indio Review

I love it! I had to use the chat/help feature once for an issue I was having and the staff was extremely helpful and got my problem resolved quickly.

Pros

Extremely user friendly interface. The flow of procedures is easy to navigate.

Cons

Some function issues when trying to use with Internet Explorer. My company's paperless work system opens some of its other functions with Internet Explorer and we cannot change the direction in which Indio opens only. If we change one function, we change them all.

Revolutionized the application process with our clients

This lets us become efficient with our clients digitally.

Pros

I like most, the process of Indio taking a difficult to read and understand application, and putting it into paragraph form to the client can more reasonably properly complete it.

Cons

I have to add multiple submissions to get multiple Property forms, where I'd just like to have say 3 Property forms in one submission. Every time I add a second form, it replaces the first.

Happy Indio user

Easy to use and understand

Pros

Easy to manage, and the interactions with clients

Cons

I have not encounter anything I don't like

Indio - Insurance Apps are Easy!

Indio has made my job a lot easier and has allowed for much smoother renewals in general!

Pros

I like how easily I am able to find an application for my clients to fill out. Before Indio, you had to search through tons of files and find the proper app, now they are all in one spot and can be sent to the client in seconds.

Cons

I don't like the access levels for the client. it is confusing to me who can see what when I give someone full access versus partial access.

Indio

Pros

Ease of convenience for insured to complete renewal information and new business information

Cons

Nothing. Makes conducting business easier.

Indio Review

Pros

It is very easy to use and easy for the insured.

Cons

Sometimes the system can be slow, but not very often.

Indio is awesome

Less paper (paperless), signatures, submissions are easier to compile.

Pros

The marketing capabilities are off the chart. Very quick digitizing documents, ease of use. Support is very helpful and available. I really like it.

Cons

Moving documents around in the system could be better. A little cumbersome with document changes while being digitized.

Indio Review

Pros

Ease of filling out forms/ Signing forms

Cons

not all forms are uploaded/turnaround time

Indio Review

Pros

That the client can automatically sign documents without having to print and then scan/fax/mail to us.

Cons

That we are unable to use our original spreadsheets (mapping). Having to copy/paste all of our current information is very time consuming and leaves room for error.

Indio - Radhika Sitaraman review

Consistency, Ease of use

Pros

Ease of use. Parts of the program are intuitive. The carry over of the information in the renewal year.

Cons

I do not like the way the Schedules and the SOVs are formatted. Sometimes, when the client has made changes after submitting a schedule, it is not clear at my end what changes have been made or if the changes made are final. It is not intuitive to the client that they need to hit the "Submit" button. It would be nice if there is a way in which the changes that are made on Indio forms and information that is updated - once verified as correct - are able to be updated in the system (AMS/EPIC).

Not perfect, but a huge improvement

Pros

I love the simple and intuitive UI. IndioSign is a great feature. Almost every client that uses Indio raves about it to us!

Cons

I wish that Indio would pull completed Acords from Epic. I would also like to see the ability to clear notification from the dashboard.

Timesaver!

LOVE the software and use it daily. Such a great resource to help streamline my workflow.

Pros

I love that it not only saves you time, but it saves your Insured's time by automating the application process and pre-filling various applications.

Cons

For multiple applications, I wish that it could take all the requested information and create just ONE application so the Insured doesn't have to see we are using multiple applications on our end.

I like having digitial signature software avaialbe to use for our clients.

Pros

Ease of use, I was able to our a finance agreement for our insured to sign

Cons

Our agency has not purchased the additional feature of using our clients, we have to load each client into the system