All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Review Summary

Pros

I like the flexibility of adding certain selections to our quotes. I like the flexibility of Work Orders displaying what our team needs to see.

Pete H.

Read the full review
I enjoy how user friendly it is and how there are different views available.

Jacquelyn K.

Read the full review
The to-do lists on the dashboards that you can put on peoples screens are great. Ve noticed a lot LESS bugs in the last year or so.

Philip H.

Read the full review

Cons

Our business went from entering data three to four times, with data often being lost, to entering data once.

Jessica S.

Read the full review
My only negative on the software is the scheduling calendar. I still use google calendar for my scheduling needs.

Jason H.

Philip H.

4.8

I am a plexpert.

Having quotes centralized. Having the quotes be the orders and having the material usage and even pictures of the installed product all on the same order is really nice. So just having so much on one software is great. We havent even used introduced a lot of the features yet. Like we still havent started tracking payments in plexus.

Pros

I like that it is intended to be used for the whole company. Salesman, managers, installers. I like the dashboards . The to-do lists on the dashboards that you can put on peoples screens are great. I've noticed a lot LESS bugs in the last year or so. When we started it seemed like they were more common.

Cons

I still feel like there is room for improvement for the installers to use on their mobile devices. I also sometimes get frustrated on how connected everything is. Its a good thing but also a bad thing. Like sometimes you can't delete an order because there is an invoice and you cant delete the invoice because there is a ticket and you cant delete the ticket because there is a movement etc... you get the point. I understand why its connected but its still frustrating sometimes.

Plexus helped a lot of our systems.

It was good. The software works well for us.

Pros

Tied together front end and back end operations. From pricing to job costing to invoicing.

Cons

It requires users to be fairly tech savy.

Well done Plexus

I have really enjoyed it. Plexus has taken my division to the next level for organization

Pros

I use this software daily. Even though I've been using for a little over a year I am still learning things daily on the software. I love that it's a complex in depth system. I still struggle with making things easier on myself in the system but with more time I will perfect its use

Great Field Service Management Software

We have had a great experience with Plexus. Plexus has allowed our business to effectively manage all jobs from anywhere or any device that has internet access. All our information is stored securely on a cloud-based system. The features of the program have helped us streamline our practices and have added functionality to our in-place practices. The Plexus team has been amazing to work with. Their...

Pros

Personalization Schedule Ease of Use Data/Reports Functions and Features All Information Stored in One Place

Cons

It can take a little longer for those that struggle with technology to learn what they need to know.

Flexible Tool for Job Management

Pros

I like the intelligence for setting up our pricing models on quotes I like the flexibility of adding certain selections to our quotes I like the flexibility of Work Orders displaying what our team needs to see

Cons

There is nothing about this software that I do not like

Easy and fast.

Pros

Building Bids on site and sending to customer immediately

Cons

e-mails being sent from program are not always making it to their destination.

Plexus user

For me mostly pricing and distribution of quotes,

Pros

Helps with pricing. Easy to go back and find projects quoted or already sold. I am not really a computer person but now feel comfortable with pricing and entering projects

Cons

Not being a computer person did not like to have to use it

Five Stars- Great Company

We cant say enough about the excellent service provided by Plexus and their team. They actually custom fit a computer software to meet our small plumbing business. They are always available to help with problems. This software has improved our systems throughout our business. We are extremely happy with Plexus and their team!!

Great Product for Project Managers

I am a project manager for my company, and Plexus has been a great tool to help manage my projects from beginning to end.

From old school to 21st Century

I can crank out proposals in a third of the time. Make adjustment to proposal easily.

Pros

Have all orders at your disposal with the stroke of a few keys is really nice! Particularly the ones bid months ago!

Cons

We do so many products in so many ways it is often difficult to digitize it.

Plexus Pro's and Con's

Pros

The features of Plexus are user friendly and the bids and proposals we put together for our potential clients appear very professional.

Cons

From my perspective it provides what we need.

Plexus

Using companies to manage the different companies we work with, the link to QBO to manage our accounting

Pros

I enjoy how user friendly it is and how there are different views available

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like, the ease of invoices, everything is really impressive

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

© 2010-2020 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.