TeamSnap Reviews

4.56/5 (70 reviews)

Glenn Gotlieb

Good team management tool but needs improvement

Reviewed 2018-04-11
Review Source: Software Advice

I used Teamsnap to manage a Men's adult softball team for over 7 years -Players or manager can track player "availability" easily through the app. The player can mark which games they may miss due to vacation, etc. This is useful for tracking how many subs I may need for a given week. -The ability to track statistics -Easy to use mobile app -The ability to send/track messages to team

Nicole Mckew

Easy team management and communication tool

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Team Snap has helped with keeping things organized with my four teams that I coach. It makes it extremely easy to keep in touch with parents and players on everything having to do with the team.It allows for very quick and easy communication with everyone on my team. The site is very easy to navigate and has allows for a multitude of communication methods. I can keep all of the information for my team in one location whether it be team stats, schedules, scores, photos, or documents. I can send mass communications or individual communications out to members of the team. I like that I can add and subtract players easily from my roster. I also like that teamsnap sends reminders out about upcoming events so I don't have to remember to do so.

League Administrator

Reviewed 2018-10-17

This software has become a 'no brainer' for operations of our association. Managers are give access to their team accounts and the rest is history.With the new features we have been able to use this software for our entire association. I use it to enter team development times and can ensure all parents have been notified with the features provided. I can monitor the teams and their activities. It has made the rostering of teams so easy and provide info to Hockey Canada all in one software.

Kit Bridges

This is a great app! Tell your coach you gotta have it :)

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Very easy to use and lots of features that are helpful. I am a parent of a teen-aged athlete and have a hard time keeping up with her practice, game, and travel schedule. With TeamSnap all that can be put in one central place that's easy to use. There are other features too, like contact info of other parents, who's assigned to bring what at tournament, etc. Anyone can send messages or alerts to coaches, parents, players and it keeps a nice tidy record of it all if you have to go back to review a message. I cannot think of a single bug in the software after 3+ years of using TeamSnap. Also, they have great customer service who helped me when I was having a problem subscribing to TeamSnap calendar from Apple calendar.

Martin Wagstaff

Probably the best team sports management software....

Reviewed 2017-07-25

Easy to use, does what most clubs need and saves significant time for both coaches and parents. My club have 40+ football (soccer) teams, which overs over 500+ players and teamsnap manages everything from registration, team and club communications, games and training and availability... and more. Great customer support also :)

Tori Huster

Lots of notifications

Reviewed 2019-01-16

Overall, the app helps keep the team organized and keeps a record of things that have occurred which can be helpful as well. Just too many notifications on my phone which left me annoyed at times with the app and the frequency of it buzzing.There are various functions that make communication easy within our team. Documents can be shared and saved for later within the app. Contact details for members of the team are within the app, which aides in communication as well.

Todd McGee

TeamSnap automates managing my soccer team

Reviewed 2018-11-07

Before I used TeamSnap, I had to remember to send email reminders to the team before each game and practice. I had to manage multiple email addresses from some players (parents, grandparents, etc.). I had to check our snack lineup each week and remind the parent who was supposed to bring the halftime and postgame snacks. Now, I can do all that through TeamSnap, and it automates a lot of those functions. All my parents downloaded the mobile app. I no longer have to worry if a player's demail address dropped off the email chain.There are a lot of things I love about this software. I have been coaching youth soccer for almost 10 years. The best feature is the player availability feature. It lets me know who is going to be at each game, and it is easier for the parents to use instead of sending me an email. I also love the automated email reminders so I no longer have to send emails before each game and practice.

Roger Nallathamby

Most popular, User friendly team management software.

Reviewed 2017-07-11

TeamSnap made it easy to manage a team roster, inform the team of the game schedule, check attendance and communicate with the team.TeamSnap is easy to set up and use. It makes it easy to communicate with parents on your team via email or text. You can schedule games, check attendance, track payments, post team photos, and email the entire roster from your email account.

Laura Colley

TeamSnap is the ONLY software to use for team managment

Reviewed 2018-08-22
Review Source: Software Advice

I have tried other options (been forced to by orgs that don't use snap) and no one comes close. They save you tons of time with the repeat feature and they always respond immediately to inquiries.Great interface- they really get what people need to manage teams. Quick response from customer support.

Jim De la Cruz

Lines of communication

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-02-22

I loved the fact that you can share the schedule and update/changes to the schedule are real-time and you can choose who to send notifications to. I like the fact that you can send notifications using text or email.Executive summary: -Easy of use: 4 stars -User interface: 3.5 starts(learning curve) -Payment: 5 stars easy to upgrade/downgrade on the fly -Inviting others: 5 stars. Ability to invite and join your group/club: easy(it shows who is online/offline) -Support: 5 stars -Functionality: 5 stars -Web page integration: 5 stars -Security: 5 stars

Kirk McCracken

Great Team Management Software

Reviewed 2018-06-14

I have used TeamSnap to manage youth sports teams for years. Very easy to use and very convenient to use to contact parents with updates.

Diana Helt

Incredible!

Reviewed 2018-03-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Clear, concise and easy to use. Great phone functionality. Easy roster management and attendance tracking tool. Easy email messaging and TeamSnap Live chat tool. You can opt-in or opt out of practice reminders. TeamSnap is the best tool I've found in the sports team management space. I've used other software, and TeamSnap does everything seamlessly.

Michelle Weingarth

We use this to manage our traveling soccer team.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

The cost of this product is great for the amount of information you can quickly manage your team. This software is extremely user friendly, helps manage and coordinate with my players and parents all in one app.

Megan M

Winner

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Great product for teams and families; Love the ability to export dates into iphone calendar; Ability to communicate through texts, emails, or alerts to groups or individuals.

Andrew Effross

Great APP for all sports teams

Reviewed 2018-08-23

This free APP is perfect for all team sports. It gives up to date information on practices and games . It also lets you communicate with the coach for games and practice status.The ease of use. Its super easy to download.

TeamSnap Love

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Using for team sports use and love for our youth volleyball league.Easy to set up Group Chats & Team Notifications. Also has a feature for adding other team family members allowing for text or email notifications.

Anonymous

Great for organizing a team (which is never easy)

Reviewed 2018-07-25

Good team organization, keeps players accountable.My hockey team uses TeamSnap to track availability each week. It's better than the alternative which was to send an email to 15 guys and watch as everyone hit's reply all. There are additional features such as assignments (ex. who brings the beer) but we don't really use that.

Scotty Strunk

TeamSnap for Sports Team Management

Reviewed 2018-03-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Players/Parents can share pictures and messages back and forth freely, they just cannot edit Event information.TeamSnap is a lifesaver if you coach or manage multiple teams. It allows you to post schedules with times and location (locations link to Google maps - so no-one can go to the wrong field). You can check player status to see who is going to, not going to, or undecided for games, events, and practices. It is an easy way to keep the team updated. Seperate tab for seperate teams helps to keep the times and data straight.

Irmita Tristan

Team Snap

Reviewed 2019-02-14

Overall I like Team Snap. The entire team in one place, easy to coordinate practices, games, snack schedules as well as notify one another of any updates.I like that I can send my schedule to my calendar. Can send emails, messages to multiple people within the group.

Vince Black

Coordinating events, games, practices with several people on a team is a snap!

Reviewed 2017-11-22

The ability to send out mass communication to several different team members is huge. The ability to track scores for games and stats is a bonus as well.

Christine Sander

Team Snap makes managing all my children's activities so much more manageable.

Reviewed 2018-01-11

I love that the schedule connects to my icalander. Changes update automatically. No more digging through dozens of emails. Everything is in one place!

Heather Ruth

loved it for my soccer team

Reviewed 2018-07-13

good communication tool connectivitity clear perfect for a soccer team loved the time schedule application

Kirsten Black

We love Team Snap!

Reviewed 2017-12-06

It is easy to use, very intuitive, and extremely helpful. We love that it syncs calendars and makes communication easy among a team.

Christine Burke

Team updates

Reviewed 2019-01-07

Ease of app and document loading - updates pics etc

Paul Merz

Can't imagine managing teams with anything else

Reviewed 2013-10-15

I've been using TeamSnap for a variety of teams for more than five years. As a league registrar for Little League and Youth Soccer, team manager and coach in those sports plus youth basketball High School Golf and Soccer teams I've used lots of league management software solutions. I've used CountMeIn, ngin, Korrio, League Athletics, Sports Affinity, Bonzi plus a few more. Each has their strengths and weaknesses. Those which register easily, don't always schedule or communicate well. Team assignment isn't always a strength. Others have a great template language. None do it all well. The bottom line is that I choose TeamSnap because it single-handedly makes me more efficient when scheduling games and practices, but most importantly when it makes communicating to players, coaches and parents easy. The functions most important once teams have been formed. Even though I must use the league's or association's required site to register, I still choose to purchase services from TeamSnap to manage my event and game schedules and team communications because it does it so much better than anyone else. TeamSnap constantly works to add new features and improve existing ones. I am about to test their league/association site that will allow multiple teams/sports under the same umbrella.