BigMarker Logo

BigMarker

The platform for modern webinars, virtual, and hybrid events

BigMarker Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.5/10

Reviews by rating

Availability of robust marketing capabilities is what I like most about BigMarker. Virtual events enhancement is another great aspect.
Beside all the great functions and the excellent user experiences I really like the fast and competent support you get from Big Marker.
I love Bigmarker's flexibility and ease of use. I also love how helpful support is when I have issues.
I have never been able to run a webinar with no inconvenients, today was the limit, I lost the work to put in a webinar 150 attendants. A lot fo money wasted because of lack of realiability.
Also last time I was presenting at home, with another person presenting from the office. I realized when viewing the video that when my connection dropped, the webinar stalled.
If it weren't for the microphone problem I probably wouldn't be looking elsewhere.

Akshay G.

Client Partner and Business Development Manager, USA and Canada

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Excellent Webinar Hosting and Automation Platform

Transcript

Akshay: Hi, my name is Akshay. I am an online course creator in a education industry, and I would like...

DC

Dave C.

Director

Design, 1-10 employees

Best in Class Webinar software

Transcript

Dave: Hi, my name is Dave, I'm an art director and agent, and I work in the design industry. Today I'll...

Faz M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Stable, innovative and intuitive

I've been very impressed with big marker and am a half customer

Pros

I really like personal rooms where you can instantly spin up a meeting and have studio features to make it look professional.

Cons

I've not found any cons worth nothing but I think I would like big marker to continue to strive towards higher quality of video and resolution

Taewon L.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Good webinar platform for marketers

Pros

Easy to switch between shared screen, PDF, video, Webcam while casting. Provides marketing features presenter dashboard. Supports Zapier integration to automate my landbot-ConvertKit-BigMarker-SMS automation. Good video quality with recording for attendees. Good customer support via Intercom chat supports.

Cons

Miss-spelled auto translating language customization for landing page. Not supports language customization for admin panel.

Hi Taewon, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize quality and support and we are glad to see positive results. We have recently updated our translation feature and look forward to you testing it out soon. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

EM

Elizabeth M.

Not Reliable

I think BigMarker has some things to work out in their product, support, customer success and training. I think they are on the right track with the features of the platform and I wanted it to be a great product and experience so badly but it wasn't. I'm not a novice with SaaS product by any means and I found BigMarker challenging to work with from a product, training and support perspective. I'm looking for a new webinar platform and moving away from Big Marker. I'd consider coming back down the road if they improve. Maybe I'll test them out in a year to 18 months but for now I'd stay away if you need a reliable webinar platform.

Pros

BigMarker has a lot of great features. When you look at the options for how to create and host webinars it's quite robust. I was really happy when I found BigMarker because of the comprehensive features and how flexible it seemed. Unfortunately, it has not been a great user experience.

Cons

I found it unreliable. It's quite slow when you are going from page to page so it slows down the creation process of setting up and scheduling webinars. I also experienced a few bugs. For example, I pre-recorded the video portion of a live webinar. I didn't want there to be feedback so I made sure the mic was turned off. Throughout the video it kept turning on. I would see it turn green all of a sudden...

Alberto S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A solid all-in-one solution for all your webinar needs.

Pros

It just works. That's why I like it. I conduct marketing events and trainings every week for three years now.

Cons

The learning curve can be a little overwhelming. BUT, once you have your setup configured, everything works flawlessly.

Mohammad M.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Rich for Sales & Marketing Webinars

Pros

The platform is solid and robust, customer service team is responsive and these 2 things makes me rate it as 5 start platform.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the tool is really rich of features, this might makes it overwhelming at the beginning to know how to navigate and use all the available features.

Hi Mohammad, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a solid and robust customer service team, and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

David R.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Great webinar platform

We use it as our go-to platform to host live events. The user experience is great and our hosts have been very comfortable using it.

Pros

We like it because it's easy to setup and you can have a webinar running in no time. It has several event options, including webcasting to social media platforms.

Cons

At first it, all options can be overwhelming.

Hi David, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy and quick setup and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Elizabeth H.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Has all the bells and whistles

Pros

Everything I might need is available, including things I never knew I needed. Landing page, emails reminders, transcripts, promo pop ups, and more. Big Marker has plenty of integrations so its easy to connect to my email systems, and the customer service is amazing. They go the extra mile to help.

Cons

It can take time to learn and set up, it's not a simple platform for me. But, I just duplicate my webinars and change the titles, images, and emails which makes things a lot easier.

Ivan A.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Excellent tool

in general it is very good, I can create events, send invitations by mail and the reports are simply incredibly functional, maybe I would just like to have the hybrid events mode

Pros

the reports and the great ease of use are its greatest advantages

Cons

it is complicated to add white label functionality and hybrid events

Thomas W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Loaded with features

Pros

I'd never used webinar software before, so there was a bit of a learning curve initially. They have so much support material available and a solid support team, that I was able to figure out what I needed to do. The quality is top notch and it's very reliable.

Cons

Not really a con, but it's so loaded with features and options, it's easy to be overwhelmed.

Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback on our platform, we appreciate your review. BigMarker is always looking to optimize our support team as well as the quality of our platform as a whole and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Linnea D.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Exactly what we needed

The webinar quality has been excellent in this turbulent time. We setup our first webinar within a day. The support team has been super responsive with my questions as I worked through some of our unique needs.

Pros

The software is incredibly easy for our presenters and attendees to use. While our presenters enjoy doing webinars, this is the first time they've described it as fun. It's a very clean interface.

Cons

The description of the webinar doesn't support bold, italic and other common word processing functions. It's not a show stopper for us, but it would be nice.

JE

Jason E.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

BigMarker is more than a white board, it is an amazing webinar platform!

Right from the beginning I found BigMarker straight forward to set up and configure. The options for attendees, guest speakers, and sharing files is fantastic! There have not been a lot of issues with 'regular' users - occasionally we have some issues with old or strange user configurations, but BigMarker always tryes to help everyone connect!

Pros

BigMarker has an easy to use interface and is a powerful webinar platform! It is easy to use, and just works! SO many others just fall apart at scale, and if there are problems (let's face it, when you do a webinar or are live there WILL be problems), the BigMarker team is ready to help!

Cons

It needs a good amount of bandwidth to do presentations - if you've got a lot going on... high quality cameras, file shares and videos to play it struggles without a lot of good bandwidth.

JM

James Michael G.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Versatile and Dependable Web Conference Platform

First of all, the quality of the stream is top notch. We deal with court reporters who have to do Zoom depositions all the time. Twice, on two different occasions and without asking, a court reporter said they wished they could use this platform for their depositions - the quality was SO much better than Zoom. It took a little bit of time the very first webinar to properly configure everything. The support people were SO helpful and patient in answering our questions and helping us do it right. By the second webinar we were feeling better. And with the third one we felt like a pro.

Pros

The Live Webinar (or Series, since we use multiple webinars in a day) capability is what first drew us to this platform. But then after you have used it once you realize that it actually offers so much more (automated replays, plus on demand playback) all for the same money.

Cons

This is totally on me but it took a little bit of time to understand how to properly customize the email notifications. I thought the emails were ready to go when I was done changing them but they were in Draft mode. Once I realized the email did not go out as I had scheduled, I was able to see that it was in Draft and needed to be Published. It's just a matter of getting used to it ONCE and then it all makes sense.

SB

Stephan B.

BigMarker Powers our LeadGen Marketing

The initial learning curve is medium to high, but once you know how it works, its easy to use and works like a charm. Customer support is outstanding!

Pros

The ease of use and its numerous features make BigMarker the top-of-shelf solution for our automated webinar needs.

Cons

Advanced features mean you need to invest a bit more time to get the job done.

EP

Eric P.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Solid platform with many features at a competitive price

I have used several webinar and meeting platforms and consdir BigMarker to be a a very robust platform -

Pros

Very robust features at a price that even a smaller business with great support.

Cons

Be idea if they had a community for users other than that nothing I can think of.

TB

Taylor B.

E-Learning, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Flexible, browser-based, mobile friendly webinar and virtual summit platform!

Pros

Bigmarker's browser-based, mobile-friendly approach made it super easy for my virtual event's participants to join from all over the world, even enabling chat with the speaker via SMS when the speaker's weren't able to bet at a computer while their talks were streaming.

Cons

Some of our recordings were occasionally a little choppy, or slightly out of sync. I've observed that this has improved since our last summit.

Hi Taylor, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that your experience was easy and enjoyable. BigMarker is constantly making a point to be accessible for all participants. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on internet service. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker

ld

lou d.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

All the power and feature you need to drive your online business

I like being able to use the one software service in each of the areas I mentioned above. Having only one tool to learn and use makes for productivity and efficiency that is critical to all businesses - especially small businesses without unlimited budgets. :)

Pros

A good video conferencing feature is critical to a number of areas in my business: content creation and delivery; marketing; meeting with clients and prospects; delivering and recording courses; customer support; virtual events (to replace in-person events)...it's the lynchpin of an effective online products or services business. BigMarker has all the features you'll need to support all of these activities with a single, easy to use, and feature-packed SaaS. At a very competitive price for the value.

Cons

I like that the product keeps pace with competition by upgrading the functionality and utility of the software. No deal breakers in this respect.

Hector P.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Simplifying the process into a smooth, no stress experience for attendees.

We have been using BigMarker since the closure of in-person events due to a possible outbreak of COVID, and it has been a reliable and effective solution to provide quality service to our online live event participants in just about any browser-enabled environment.

Pros

Bigmarker is a virtual event platform that allows you to create a detailed agenda, organize the event, send out invites and share documents all in one place. This service has pretty much everything that we need for our events and it offers a ton of cool features that help us get the job done. The thing I like the most is how the service itself is so easy to use, but at the same time it offers a ton of features that we can take advantage of to make our virtual events more fun.

Cons

The lack of a desktop app or software like Zoom, Teams, or Bluejeans because this is browser-only solution

Hi Hector, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that BigMarker has everything that you need for your events. BigMarker is constantly making a point to maintain an easy-to-use platform as well as offering a variety of features. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on our browser-based software. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will keep this in mind. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker

Antonio Thornton, P.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Great platform, improving for marketers

Pros

Lots of functionality. Does almost anything you need for webinars and online presentations

Cons

Can't start, stop AND restart showing presentations. This is a function of GTW and it's REALLY helpful when doing a presentation live and you want to pause the screen sharing. Also don't like the "on demand" landing pages. They don't look like the templates available for other webinar types. These are two specific features for the way I use webinar applications...but doesn't take away from the overall functionality

Hi Antonio, Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience with BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all-in-one webinar experience and we are glad to see positive results. We also appreciate your honesty with how we can improve our platform. We are looking into all that you suggested so that we can make BigMarker your go-to platform. Thank you again for your review. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

BB

Bhrat B.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Best Webinar software

Satisfied.

Pros

Ease of use and no-software downloading required for webinars

Cons

Mobile interface. the mobile interface or app can be better.

Hi Bhrat, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy to use and browser-based platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

DB

David B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

BigMarker is great for online events and membership sites

BigMarker is great for runningonline events, webinars, and membership subcriptions. It has great integrations, landing pages, automations, and handles all aspects.

Pros

BigMarker is both an all in one system that lets you run online events, webinars, and membership subcriptions and a great add on to other systems through integration.

Cons

It is not as well known or used as much as Zoom.

Hi David, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all in one system and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Very flexible video and meeting solution

Very pleased. I get asked several times a week for information about Big Marker.

Pros

My private office for meetings Webinars with landing pages, emails, etc. Set up evergreen content with ease Integrates with many other platforms

Cons

So many features in BigMarker that I've yet to leverage them all. It can feel a little overwhelming at first.

Marius G.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

A Comprehensive and User-Friendly Platform for Virtual Events

BigMarker is a reliable and effective platform for hosting and attending virtual events. It is particularly well-suited for businesses and organizations looking to host professional-grade webinars or conferences online.

Pros

BigMarker offers a variety of webinar types, including automated and evergreen options. It also allows users to stream their events to YouTube and Facebook.For virtual events, I particularly enjoy BigMarker's MeetingSpace feature that allows creating custom meeting rooms for networking

Cons

Getting started is easy, but BigMarker has many more features. Learning how to take advantage of them all takes some time.

LS

Lionel S.

E-Learning, self-employed

Event Based Webinars

As a webinar host this platform gives me the flexibility to focus on my presenters and make them look good@

Pros

Big Marker is great for events that require multiple roles of users, seamless audience experience and a need for high impact. The software provides the host with the control needed to ensure the event goes smoothly. The registration process, landing pages and post webinar reports are invaluable. This is not videoconferencing software. It's so much more. Ideal for small organizations wanting a professional look with the price.

Cons

There are so many options that sometimes you miss a good feature!

Hi Lionel, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you had a satisfactory experience with our platform. BigMarker is constantly making a point to grow and adapt new features for every need. As well as making sure our platform accurately represents your brand. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on our features. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and to make sure that you get the best performance from our platform. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you and happy hosting, Team BigMarker

DD

DREW D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Big Marker is the webinar platform marketers dream about

Thrilled with both the product and service. There are really only two tech companies I fully vouch for with my clients and Big Marker is one of them.

Pros

The best thing about their platform is that it is all-encompassing. They offer every type of event style you could imagine. Tons of free marketing integrations, free API access. Plus an easy to use frictionless presentation experience that you can tailor to your need on an event to event basis.

Cons

The ability to add hidden static fields and pass that data to certain third-party integrations is not 100% there yet. But they update the software so frequently with new features I don't expect that to stay the case for long.

IV

Igor V.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Unreplaceable for hosting webinars

There is a learning curve because of number of features but it's unreplaceable for hosting webinars.

Pros

Great webinar platform that combines all tools that we need to have one awesome webinar. From our point of view it is easy to use and more importantly it has all features that are important for us (host, attendee and post-event tools). Another big plus is positive feedback from our attendees.

Cons

I can not think of a feature that BigMarker doesn't have :) Maybe it could be more user friendly if there are less features, but I am sure other customers need them.

Hi Igor, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that we have all the tools that you need to have an awesome webinar. BigMarker is constantly making a point to make sure that your company has the best experience for your attendees. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on having a more user friendly- feature friendly platform. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker