WebinarGeek Reviews

How would you rate WebinarGeek?

Pros

As a starting entrepreneur I notice how after 3 webinars WebinarGeek is already a wonderful addition to my marketing and I have good sales so far, so I will definitely keep using it.

MD

Marieke D.

Excellent product, easy to set up even with no porevious knowledge. Good pricing and terms, excellent customer service.

AG

Andreas G.

I also liked that the pricing is very favourable. It is great the viewers do not have to install any software and that they can watch directly in the browser window on any device.

Peter M.

RD

Rick D.

It was a bit a struggle to find out during the webinar what exactly is shown to the audience in the chat and how to close that down so it would be more anonymus. I'm still looking for that option.

AL

Andrea L.

Some user had trouble with viewing a webinar fullscreen.

JK

Janine K.

Good webinartool with automation

Pros

The product is easy to use to setup, but also for the viewer.

Cons

The missing feature to see more that one host on the screen.

Amazing to hear it is easy to use for you as well as the co-presenter and your audience! You can organize a webinar with multiple presenters. Right now, the main presenter is the one who can change who is on the screen in front of the viewers. Good to know the microphone is on for all presenters and can be heard all at the same time.

Easy to use - complete one-stop-shop-webinar software

Complete!

Pros

It's all there: salespage, confirmation mails, reminders, even the replay is automated. Don't look any further. Try this and you're hooked.

Cons

Take a tour or demo to set you webinar up completely.

Hi Karlijn, it is again possible to schedule a product demo or watch a product demo webinar. We also started with a tour in the tool itself. To help you guide through the process of setting up your first webinar.

Broadcast your own lectures

WebinarGeek created for me the possibility to give live lectures and offer my clients a replay of the lecture afterwards. By offering a fully customized process I am able to approach my clients with my own logo, colours and company vibe. I particularly like the service: whenever I had a question their was a quick, helpful and friendly response.

Pros

WebinarGeek is a super easy to use means to give, share, record and replay seminars and lectures. You can completely customize everything: from the registration proces to after sales by sending the participants various emails. Once you have given your seminar or lecture you can dowload it to offer this as a reply to your participants as a VCL file which is a much smaller file than that of a recorded powerpoint presentation.

Cons

The presentation you give is represented as images and not as a proper powerpoint presentation which makes using a pointer or animations en embedded video's impossible. This I find the only disadvantage

Communicatie en klantvriendelijk, Ook als het even lastig is.

Ik heb op het moment dat het echt nodig was gezocht naar een betrouwbaar adres voor mijn online meetings en WebinarGeek sprong eruit, een modern degelijk Hollands product met klantvriendelijkheid hoog in het vaandel. Toen het nodig was heeft men mij enorm goed geholpen, snelle communicatie en begripsvol. Dat kom je maar zelden tegen. Gewoon klasse!

Pros

Goed product waarbij mee is gedacht wat je nodig hebt.

Cons

Geen nadelen. Ben wel enigszins digibeet dus wel wat meer tijd nodig gehad.

Very intuitive webinar tool!

Very satisfied! Have been using the tools for organising webinars and it just works. Connected also via Zapier to my email marketing tool which is handy as well!

Pros

The set-up is very intuitive. You can personalise the registration page, webinar look and feel and e-mails without having to code.

Cons

No fix templates for registration pages or e-mails, which would make work easier and faster

Great Offer for a great price

Pros

The tools are very easy to handle and compared to other plattforms, there are many options for a great price.

Cons

There would be great, if there would be the possibility to use your own logo in die basic-version.

Thanks for your review, Ulrich!

Beautiful Software. Geared towards Europe

The team there were prompt, polite and professional. If they were to make the software more UK friendly, it'd definitely be my first choice.

Pros

I recently found myself looking for a webinar tool, and WebinarGeek was the slickest and most impressive software when it came to actually delivering webinars.

Cons

The big problem I encountered is that, if you want to monetize your webinar, you need to quote in Euros, and payments are done through Mollie. I'm in the UK and so too are my customers, so not being able to quote in sterling was a problem. Also, integration with Stripe would also be great.

Thanks for your feedback, Rick! For now, it is good to know that there is integration with Stripe possible via Zapier. More on this you can find in our help center.

Future Growth

Goed, moet wel mijn eerste webinar nog geven

Pros

Dat het van een Nederlandse organisatie is

Cons

Beperkingen in eigen mail schrijven en lay-out van inschrijf formulieren

Aanrader!!

Makkelijk in gebruik! En als ik dingen even niet weet kan ik het vragen en heb ik altijd binnen enkele minuten al antwoordt!

Pros

Ik zocht een tool om makkelijk en snel webinars te kunnen geven en daarnaast vind ik het belangrijk dat er een goede klantenservice is. Dit heb ik gevonden in webinargeek! Zeer tevreden.

Cons

Eerlijk gezegd heb ik geen dingen wat mij niet bevalt.

Hi Daphne, we are thrilled to have you as part of the WebinarGeek customers! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! Enjoy your next webinar!

Simple and reliable

Pros

Webinargeek is easy to use. Ans it encourages me to create a good funnel for leads. Good and fast support form the helpdesk through the chat.

Cons

Some user had trouble with viewing a webinar fullscreen.

Hi Janine, so happy that WebinarGeek encourages you to create a good funnel for leads! Sorry to hear that 1 viewer experienced some trouble setting up the full screen. That is not something we've seen before. Please contact our support team on the live chat via our website. So we can help you out with this and making sure the next time it doesn't happen again.

I love working with WebinarGeek

Pros

The platform is very intuitive. It has all the functionalities you need to be in a Rolls Royce as a webinar host

Cons

Nothing. For me it's the best tool to present webinars.

Webinargeek works simply fantastic

I have been using Webinargeek for several years. The customer service is superb. When you give webinars you know that it can sometimes be stressful when things go different from what you expect. The team has always responded quickly to my questions. They keep on expanding their features and service. I am not going anywhere else!

Pros

Ease of use, customer service (!) and easy integration with relevant other applications like Active Campaign, LinkedIn and Facebook.

Cons

None. There are no features I don't like.

Hey Anneke, thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate this! With kind regards, Team WG

Daily webinars for multiple companies

We are having a good experience with Webinargeek so far, we always use the external encoder function that makes it very suitable for our business.

Pros

The biggest pro is the customization options in the platform on different levels. From the registration page to the e-mails send out.

Cons

Also the biggest con is that not everything is adjustable, like for example the background of text blocks in the registration page. Also another con is that you can not put a pre-live video, only an image.

Easy to use!

It is a pleasant and easy working program. Definitely recommended if you regularly give webinars.

Pros

The program worked very easily and intuitively. I started with a free webinar making challenge in a two week free trial, so I learned easy and step by step what is important for making webinars. The outside, but also the inside.

Cons

The only thing that didn't work well was the evaluation form that you can add at the end of the webinar. I was unable to change the order of the questions and had to fill in the entire form again. I wouldn't expect that based on the rest of the program.

Fijne software met goede service

Fijne, simpele software. Gebruiksvriendelijk.

Pros

Er is de afgelopen tijd een hoop verbeterd aan de software, waardoor het betrouwbaar is om mee te werken. Als ik ergens niet uitkom, krijg ik snel en adequaat feedback.

Cons

Ik zou graag willen dat je mee kunt lezen met je tekst op het scherm.

A good solution for marketing automation that needs more updates

Pros

The ability to integrate with Active Campaign through Zapier

Cons

Inability to have more than 4 hosts, attendee spotlight, control over how the video looks like

Hi Alex, thanks for your review and thoughtful feedback. I will note your feedback so we can look into this.

Almost complete, easy to use webbased webinar program

I use webinargeek for webinars on health problems i.e. epilepsy to other healthcareworkers.

Pros

Very easy to use the website to program and to broadcast webinars customerservice replies very quick on questions by chat and email.

Cons

I miss the option to program a live session and also plan automated sessions on the same topic at once.

Hi William, thanks for taking your time to leave a review! I hear your feedback. Would like to hear some more about it so we understand your request correctly. For now, some solutions could be the following: Option1: use the video injection tool during the live webinar. So you can show a video for example a former webinar you've given. Option 2: to copy the live webinar. after copying it you can change the webinar type to automated. Again, what a wonderful way that webinars allow you to have a stage and share information on health problems i.e. epilepsy. Keep up the good work!

I love WebinarGeek

Best experience I had with a webinar tool so far!

Pros

The ease of use, and the fact that WebinarGeek has a lot more features than other similar systems, this makes it very easy for me as a presenter (both in preparing and giving my presentation).

Cons

Not missing something yet, happy with al the features!

Hi Shana, it's been a while, but I have good news! Your request for direct video uploads has been heard. The feature is now live! Again, thank you for this valuable feedback. Happy webinaring!

The easy way of giving a webinar

It is a very handy and easy tool. I would recommend it to anyone

Pros

It is very easy to start using. I like all the options to send emails to the people who have enlisted

Cons

It is a pity it is not possible to unmute a participant, so there is only communication through chat

Hi Marie-Chantal, thank you for the review. We're focussing on webinar software instead of a meeting tool. That is why the viewers are not able to speak via audio. Check our website for an article on the differences between these two and which one suits you best. To get more interaction you can take a look at the co-presenter option. At the moment that I am writing this, you can have a maximum of 2 co-presenters.

Very good webinar tool!

Very good. When you have a question, the customer service responds very quickly!

Pros

It is easy to use and you have a lot of instruction pages and video tutorials. So you'll be ready for your first webinar in a short period! And you have many options to customize your webinar, which is very nice.

Cons

It would be easy when you can select for example your colors and logo and it will automatically be applied to e-mails, pages, etc.

Thank you very much for your balanced and fair review of WebinarGeek. I'm glad you were able to save time and had an easy-to-use experience. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. Did you know you can copy your full webinar and also smaller parts like only email? This way you only have to set up the template once and make some little changes after copying. Thanks again for the review, Djura!

Happy with Webinargeek

Pros

It is very easy in use, I like that it's in Dutch available, great customersupport.

Cons

Although it's easy, it takes some time to find your way in the software.

Thank you for the review, Ruchama! We love providing our webinar software in multiple languages to make it easier for you.

Simple, intuitive and great value for money!

Pros

WebinarGeek is intuitive you don't need a lot of technical skills to use it. Also they have a very good help page where they explain what kind of hardware to use with their software! It's awesome!

Cons

In the beginning there was no way to add a coupon code to a sale. But they recently changed that! Awesome!

What an amazing review! This really made our day, Remie! Webinars are the focus because that is what we can do best. Not doing this half but going 100% to make it work in the webinar field :)

zeer tevreden

Pros

Ik gebruik webinargeek al geruime tijd en ben heel tevreden eenvoudig in gebruik alles wijst zichzelf. bij vragen in de chatbox ontvang ik altijd snel antwoord en men is altijd bereid om mee te denken en zo tot een oplossing te komen

Cons

alles is ok voor mij. ik ben heel tevreden

Thanks for leaving a review, Nancy. Glad you find our webinar tool self-explanatory. have fun hosting your next webinar!

Fijn product

Heel erg tevreden! Goede en vriendelijke ondersteuning.

Pros

Een eenvoudige manier om on demand webinars beschikbaar te maken voor een grote groep.

Cons

Voor extra leeslijst moet er extra account aangemaakt worden.

We bevelen WebinarGeek zeker aan

Wij zijn zeer content

Pros

We gebruiken Webinargeek nu ruim een jaar. Het is een heel goed platform om webinars in te geven. Ook het instellen van de herinneringsmail en opvolgmails zijn makkelijk via dit platform in te richten. Wij zijn zeer contente gebruikers. Wij bevelen Webinargeek zeker aan!

Cons

niks, heb alleen maar goede ervaringen. Wanneer ik ergens vragen over heb dan staat de zeer snelle helpdesk gelijk paraat

Thanks for your high rating! We're glad you found a webinar tool that can handle everything. Good to hear you're still so enthusiastic after a year. Have fun hosting your next webinar!