WebinarGeek Reviews

WebinarGeek

Webinar software with marketing tools

WebinarGeek

Review Summary

Myriam W.

I am very positive about WebinarGeek. I like the software and especially the Customer Service, which is always fast and good.

Emma v.

We present online Pubquiz with it and this works fine. Support is great, because they respond rapidly and are really helpful.

Richard S.

Kevin J.

A pitty not my whole webinar got taped. And during webinar I did not get a sign that the internet/WiFi was weak.

Margriet d.

As a buyer I didn't have a clue how much GB I would use. In the pricing this was a little bit confusing.

Richard S.

4.7

Best webinar software I've ever met

I was looking for a webinar solution and tested all the big ones. And I wasn't happy, there was always something missing. And the I came acroos Webinargeek. It's a solution that has i all. Not only webinars, but also landing pages, statistics, recording, prerecording, links, whatever you can think of. And for a person who is just a user it is all very friendly, showing you point by point what to fill in and how. So in fact you can't go wrong or miss something important. I tested it extensively and now I'm a devoted user.

Pros

Webinar creation is divided into steps and the system shows you what to do and how to do it. Extremely easy for a beginner. You can prerecord and/or test your webinar before you do it for real. Landing pages, statistics, data bases etc are included. You don't need anything else.

Cons

Nothing really, I'm filling this field just because it is required.

Great tool for starters in webinars

We wanted to start doing webinars. As we didn't have any in-house knowledge about these (especially the tools), I've done some research. WebinarGeek came out as the tool with the most functionalities for the best price. This made me decide to start a demo, and eventually get the software. So far, it does exactly what I need and it doesn't cost me a lot of time to figure out how to use it. All the people involved are positive about the tool and it gets me the results I need, so I'm very happy with it.

Pros

This software is easy to use, as we've set up a complete webinar in a few days without experience in such a tool. All the features we need are available, there is an integration with our marketing automation tool, and our partners that work with us on webinars, as well as the viewers, are very positive about the technical aspects and the quality of our webinars.

Cons

There are very few cons I've encountered, but there's one thing I'm missing. As I'd like to keep my webinar as branded as possible, I use the embedded registration form. The only downside of doing this is I am unable to track the traffic sources of the people that register for the webinar. If there comes an integration to do this I can get a clearer view on where my viewers come from.

Easy and effective webinar tool

Pros

The tool has features to make a webinar personal and interactive. But what makes it easy to utilise them is the acamedy video's. If you never worked with a webinar tool it can be overwhelming. For me it was the first time but the video's and instructions gave me a clear idea of where to start and the support desk if good en fast. It makes it easy to set up a webinar in a way which helps you reach your goals.

Cons

In the beginning I had to get used to the menu structure. But now I know where to find everthing.

Thanks for your review, Mounia! We're glad to hear our resources are helping you in getting an easy start to hosting webinars!

SCELTA

IL SOFTWARE HA IL GIUSTO PREZZO COMPROMESSO

Pros

HO INIZIATO AD UTILIZZARLO E MI HA SODDISFATO

Cons

ALCUNE COSE POCO PERSONALIZZABILI E LA CREAZIONE

Super easy to use!

Easy to use, good price and love the user journey

Pros

This is one of the easiest webinar software Ive used to date!

Cons

Id like to see a notes section for presenters, so when presenting you can still read your notes without sharing those

Best option

I am a huge fan!

Pros

Implementation of laws regarding personal data privacy (Dutch law: 100% AVG proof). For me this was one of the main reasons to switch. After using the free 14 days version I had no doubts at all. The software is easy to use, complete, tons of features to interact and best of all: very stable and reliable connection. In the back-end WebinarGeek has a lot of features installed for data analytics of registrations, viewers, replays, sending e-mails. etc. And if that isn't enough for you, they have created integrations with the most used software tools like MailChimp, HubSport, etc

Cons

I honestly would not know. There is a small delay in what I see as host and what the viewers see (approx. 5 to 10seconds, I guess), but I guess this makes sense. It doesn't bother me at all.

Easy to use software with a lot of features

Pros

WebinarGeek is very easy to use and makes hosting webinars accessible for everyone. I especially love their good customer service, they reply very fast and take your feedback into account! Once I suggested a change to something and they actually made that change, within a day or so. Other than that, everything is always working as it should and I've never had any issues while doing a webinar.

Cons

When you co-host a webinar with someone else and also want to show some slides to the audience, you can only select one host to be visible at a time and the screen with the slides become very small, so it's hard to read when you're giving the webinar.

WebinarGeek works for you and your company

Overall a very good tool with an easy to use interface. Als the on-demand feature is a great add-on.

Pros

- Easy to use - Good insight tool for after sales -On-demand feature with capability for viewers to ask questions (which will be directed to your e-mail)

Cons

- When mutiple users are having mutiple seminars the interface with all the webinars is getting quite busy. I would like to see a single interface with my own webinars (those who come and those which has been done)

Wonderful webinar software, and great helpdesk

I love working with WebinarGeek for my webinars. The conversion is very high because of all the great sales features.

Pros

This product is so easy to use. The information is very helpful and guides you trough all processes. In the case you can't figure it out, the helpdesk provides answers within minutes.

Cons

I had some issues with the software in the past, but since the last update all of my software issues were fixed.

Easy to use and fair priced tool

We use WebinarGeek about 6 times a year. I never have to think twice when using the tool again after a longer period of time. Also easy to copy events :-)

Pros

WebinarGeek is easy to use and takes you by the hand how to use the tool. Follow the steps and before you know you're ready to broadcast.

Cons

Viewers who use a mobile phone might not alway be able to read your sheets. Too small. Especially when you show both yourself and the sheets while broadcasting

Just great

Pros

Easy to start/set-up and use. Everything works pretty straightforward. I use it to teach art-history classes and like the feature to add high quality images/slides to share with the user, instead of sharing your screen and losing a lot of quality. Also for my viewers every thing works easy and straightforward. Their customer service is perfect. Always available, always helpful, even when I ask stupid questions. Over the last years they have been implementing a lot of new features and functionality very much based on the users demand.

Cons

There are just a few minor minor 'nice to haves' I can think of but I am pretty sure they will implement these in the near future.

Hey Hanneke, great to hear that you are satisfied with our webinar software. We release new features every month. If you have any ideas or suggestions, we would love to hear it on the chat! With kind regards, Team WG

Easy to use, great support

Easy to use, great support, good price

Pros

From the beginning a setup teaching how to use it. And great support during webinars

Cons

You can not change a poll during the webinar

The tool that makes me money

The last two years I have held a webinar now and then. Since corona I give weekly webinars. In the last three months I have given 18 webinars and only with one of them there was something technical. I contacted the helpdesk and it was solved in a few minutes.

Pros

The software is very intuitive to use. So even if you're not technical WebinarGeek works for you. The fact that there is a helpdesk in dutch is a pro as well.

Cons

I find it not so easy find the subscribers when you give multiple broadcasts of the same webinar. The data are available but you have to look for it.

An absolute yes

Great features. The best customer service. Attractive brand.

Pros

I really enjoy working with this software. It is easy to use and had the right features you would expect from a webinar software. The customer service is one of the best I have ever experienced. They respond very quickly and always offer a good solution.

Cons

I love working with Webinar Geek, I do not have thing I don’t like.

good balance between price and quality (value for money)

value for money

Pros

Interactions Scheduled webinar option Option to embed a webinar channel

Cons

Missing customization options for the channel (ie filters etc) Embed forms are buggy when loading website

Hi Emma, it is true that the adjustments to the webinar channel are still quite limited at the moment. Our webinar channel is currently a beta version. We will have an update on this soon! If you are having trouble placing an embed on your website, please contact us via chat. We are happy to help you with this! With kind regards, Team WG

A good reliable platform for webinars

Good, fast and frendly.

Pros

It is user-friendly Clear and good explanations and frendly videos as instructions A fast help desk, friendly and adequate!

Cons

The link to look back gets the name of the webinar

Yoga in contact, without distraction

I'm very happy with this product. Maybe also because I can retract in my own language. Beside that I'm not a computer expert but webinar geek is easy for me to work with.

Pros

I love this product because it is very easy to work with. In less than 5 minutes I can prepare a new class. People get an email and can join the class. We chat before class and than we do our yoga class. Afterwards people get there replay. It is so easy. When there is a problem the helpdesk is there in person to help you. I 've tried other providers and I don't like it when a robot is helping.

Cons

The least was that the button high quality for recording was gone after a while. But still the video is in perfect condition.

Very happy with the tool

Pros

Easy access, quick setup, the tool is easy to use, great support via online help center and live chat. Fast and effective response, always friendly and patient. Good value for money. Tool is in Dutch which I can appreciate a lot.

Cons

Missing break-out rooms and some features might get some extra possibility as it comes to easy setup. Sometimes just a little too basic.

Hey Myriam, we are busy with more new features every month. We take your feedback with us! With kind regards, Team WG

My favorite tool to do a webinar

Pros

Happy with the feature to copy previous webinars and emails, set up is very quick this way. Great and quick support. Embed is a great function to integrate your webinar opt-in on your own website.

Cons

Would be cool to also have the option to see the openingrates of the emails.

Most value for money

Very helpful company, great support. And really nice they actually listen to their customers

Pros

Very good and stable webinar software. Alot of features that work really well. We like the interaction tools the most. Our webinars are interactive and we really get to know our audience.

Cons

We like to have a assessment tool were people can make a prefilled test. We asked if something like that can be made. They where really helpful and they told us its gonna be on the request list.

Broadcast your own lectures

WebinarGeek created for me the possibility to give live lectures and offer my clients a replay of the lecture afterwards. By offering a fully customized process I am able to approach my clients with my own logo, colours and company vibe. I particularly like the service: whenever I had a question their was a quick, helpful and friendly response.

Pros

WebinarGeek is a super easy to use means to give, share, record and replay seminars and lectures. You can completely customize everything: from the registration proces to after sales by sending the participants various emails. Once you have given your seminar or lecture you can dowload it to offer this as a reply to your participants as a VCL file which is a much smaller file than that of a recorded powerpoint presentation.

Cons

The presentation you give is represented as images and not as a proper powerpoint presentation which makes using a pointer or animations en embedded video's impossible. This I find the only disadvantage

Hele gebruiksvriendelijke tool !

tijdbesparing en meer sales!

Pros

Dat het een Nederlandse tool is, gebruiksvriendelijk en veel handige elementen die veel kunnen automatiseren. Zoals het versturen van Follow-up mailtjes en het toevoegen van een salespage aan het einde van een webinar.

Cons

Het zou fijn zijn als er naast een koppeling met Moneybird ook een optie zou zijn om betaalde Masterclasses of webinars direct een factuur te maken en te versturen, dit doen wij nu handmatig omdat we geen Moneybird gebruiken.

Great Offer for a great price

Pros

The tools are very easy to handle and compared to other plattforms, there are many options for a great price.

Cons

There would be great, if there would be the possibility to use your own logo in die basic-version.

Future Growth

Goed, moet wel mijn eerste webinar nog geven

Pros

Dat het van een Nederlandse organisatie is

Cons

Beperkingen in eigen mail schrijven en lay-out van inschrijf formulieren

Webinargeek works simply fantastic

I have been using Webinargeek for several years. The customer service is superb. When you give webinars you know that it can sometimes be stressful when things go different from what you expect. The team has always responded quickly to my questions. They keep on expanding their features and service. I am not going anywhere else!

Pros

Ease of use, customer service (!) and easy integration with relevant other applications like Active Campaign, LinkedIn and Facebook.

Cons

None. There are no features I don't like.

Hey Anneke, thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate this! With kind regards, Team WG