WestFax Reviews

WestFax

Integrated solution for streamlining fax operations

WestFax

Review Summary

4.9

Best cloud fax solution for our clients

Provides all the compliance needed for our clients and delivers confirmation page archive and retrieval.

Pros

Implementation and all of the security features were delivered with a price point that provided a 1 week ROI

Cons

I wish we would have known about West Fax sooner!

API works flawlessly and excellent support and documentation

We have our Inbound / outbound Fax API working and we don't ever think about it. It just works. We aren't doing HIPAA but we appreciate that they are really focused on security as well.

Pros

Documentation was excellent!. We were up and running in about an hour after we were provisioned. Tech support was a real person (Not a chat bot somewhere in another part of the world). They were responsive and helped us with some of our issues with getting the software integrated into our backend.

Cons

That we didn't find them sooner. We were using a webportal from some other company for a few years and it was getting old.

Westfax

Pros

It is so easy to send and receive faxes. We don't have worry about whether our fax line is working anymore.

Cons

I haven't utilized the software very much yet, so I haven't found anything I disliked yet.

Hi Keri, We are sorry you found the overall quality of our product to be lacking a 5 star rating. We take these reviews very seriously and will strive to improve. Even a 4 star review is not good enough for our team. Please let us know how we can improve.

Extremely easy to use, and reliable

Very helpful for sending secure documents that I don't want to e-mail due to privacy/security.

Pros

Very easy to use. Flexible (lots of options for sending/receiving managing faxes). Print driver makes it extraordinarily easy to send a fax. Same with email-to-fax.

Cons

There are no negatives that I can think of. It just works. Very reliable.

Great Company

We send/receive HIPAA compliant fax on a daily basis. Transmissions are reliable, product is easy to use and customer support is on point.

Pros

Ease of daily use. I was able to keep my numbers. Also, I like that their platform works seemlessly with any device.

Cons

Haven't had any problems. The software works great.

Amazing service and communication vehicle

I've been using WestFax for almost a year now and when I say this service is the best when it comes to faxing and price thats probably an understatement. You definitely want to try this service over and above any other online fax service currently available.

Pros

The product is easy to set up and use with little barrier to entry.

Cons

Nothing that I can tell so far. Everything is very easy to understand and just works the way it's supposed to.

Awesome fax software for my small business.

Good! Very happy. I like the interface and ease of use.

Pros

Easy to use! I was using another service and it was complicated. Wesfax has a simple interface and I got my faxes done in a fraction of the time. Love the Print driver!

Cons

Nothing yet. I have used it a bunch and have not had any issues with it. I am hoping this remains the case. It just works!

Thank you Deanna. Glad you like our fax to email product. We really appreciate the review!

RightFax server replacement.

We were able to get rid of our LAN fax server.

Pros

It's hosted. Nothing to maintain. No telecom, hardware or software to buy. It provides HIPAA and PCI compliant faxing with a great user interface.

Cons

We honestly like everything about it. This system just works. We haven't had a single problem. This system has saved us a ton of time.

Great faxing service! Wonderful customer service!

Responsive and flexible with functionality requests.

Pros

Easy to use, really cost effective pricing model.

Cons

Can't think of anything, the product works as promised.

Thanks for an awesome review!