All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ASAP Systems Reviews

This Software saved me a lot of time!

Pros

its so easy to use and highly configurable it fit perfectly our office. we were able to easily check out item and check them back in, and keep a record of it. Barcloud saved us a lot of money and valuable time.

Cons

i liked everything, their support and training assisted me a lot.

Ease of use. Almost 100% accuracy. Saved us time & money!. Support always there to help.

My headaches are gone! My inventory is near perfect. I have been promoted because of this. I have recommended it to other divisions in house and they are true believers.

Pros

Ease of use. Time saver! My inventory is almost at 100% accuracy. Great support team. I have to submit monthly inventory reports to my superior. What I like best about Passport is that I can do everything in just a few clicks. I take inventory, I create the report and email it direct to my boss. All from this program. I am able to recieve alerts when I am low on a certain item. I went from 100's of 1000's of dollars missing to almost 100% accuracy on my inventory levels.

Cons

Hi Tim, We'd like to thank you for taking the time out to leave us some feedback. Our team is glad to hear that our support and products have been working well for you and your industry. A popular favorite from our clients is the ability to create configurable reports, and we are glad that it has been assisting you with your business processes. Congratulations on your promotion, and we wish you the very best. Thank you for being an ASAP Systems's client.

Expensive and full of issues.

Pros

Cons

Money was wasted with and still with no system that operates. The scanner also would not sync or operate as advertised. Training & support was spent fixing their system issues until, surprise, we would need to purchase more "support" to continue.

This software is good for basic usage.

I chose the small scanning devices at first, but it didn't seem to work as good as a basic barcode scanner. I recommend investing in a better scanner that you can also purchase from them.

Pros

It allows you to import and export information from inventory on the basic package. When you add on tracking assets, you can be sure to find all the company's information like serial number and where items are stored or being used.

Cons

Sometimes I will be entering items received or issued and when I try to process the website freezes up and I have to re-enter the same information and my data gets lost. Time is wasted and so money is also wasted when this happens.

Dear Rowena, We'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback and we apologize for the delay in replying. Our team is glad to hear that our product served you well. Regarding the issues in the Receive transaction, everything is working fine now and all the transactions are greatly performing with no latency issues. Kindly note that our Support Team, will be glad to assist you for any further inquiry. Thank you for being an ASAP Systems's client. - ASAP Systems

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SOFTWARE

Pros

The ability to move an inventory item over to an asset... This software is COMPLETELY customizable to our company... Passport has an Inventory module, Asset module, a very robust Report module, and a Bar Coding module that is fully customizable... Once it is fully implemented into our business it will look as if this software was written completely for us...

Cons

At this time, we have not experienced anything with this software that I would consider a Con... Our experience has been very good to this point...

Dear Bob, We'd like to thank you for taking the time to review our product. Our software is designed to cater all our clients' needs and is highly customizable; we are so glad that it is serving all your industry needs . Thank you for being an ASAP Systems's loyal customer. - ASAP Systems

Such a powerful tool for a very reasonable price.

Very powerful and adaptive tool. If you are looking for a tool that allows you to customize to your operations verses you having to stay within pre-defined swim lanes, this is it. It has increased our accuracy and reduce touch labor. ASAP Systems support and user community have supported us with enhancements and customization of our reports. Multiple of our requests have been added in the updates at no added cost. Passport is very powerful tool and easily customized and all our users love the user interfaces. ASAP Systems also provided us with one on one support at very reasonable pricing and was extremely helpful to us.

Cons

Hi Jim, Thank you for your review! A feature that we take pride in and is unique to our industry is our products' ability to be configurable to our clients' needs. The report feature is another client favorite, and we are glad to hear that it is serving your company well. Thank you for being an ASAP Systems's client, and we wish you the very best.

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Easy of use, user friendly, intuitive Friendly customer service reps People who know their stuff!

Cons

Thank you for your review of our products. We appreciate your feedback, and will continue to strengthen the pros you have listed. - ASAP Systems

Great platform!

The software is easy to use and configurable. I love it.

Cons

Hi Kody, Thank you for your feedback of our product. We are glad to hear that our software has been beneficial to you and your company. We wish you the very best.

Price

the price is so much according to the features

Cons

Dear Mukesh, We have a large scale of prices since we target all kind of industries and accordingly you can purchase a small plan according to your needs or pay higher if you need multiple customized features. In all cases, your review will be taken into consideration. Thank you for reaching out.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.