ASAP Systems Logo

Inventory System and Asset Tracking Solutions

ASAP Systems Reviews

TB

Tim B.

Ease of use. Almost 100% accuracy. Saved us time & money!. Support always there to help.

My headaches are gone! My inventory is near perfect. I have been promoted because of this. I have recommended it to other divisions in house and they are true believers.

Pros

Ease of use. Time saver! My inventory is almost at 100% accuracy. Great support team. I have to submit monthly inventory reports to my superior. What I like best about Passport is that I can do everything in just a few clicks. I take inventory, I create the report and email it direct to my boss. All from this program. I am able to recieve alerts when I am low on a certain item. I went from 100's of 1000's of dollars missing to almost 100% accuracy on my inventory levels.

Cons

Hi Tim, We'd like to thank you for taking the time out to leave us some feedback. Our team is glad to hear that our support and products have been working well for you and your industry. A popular favorite from our clients is the ability to create configurable reports, and we are glad that it has been assisting you with your business processes. Congratulations on your promotion, and we wish you the very best. Thank you for being an ASAP Systems's client.

RF

Rowena F.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

This software is good for basic usage.

I chose the small scanning devices at first, but it didn't seem to work as good as a basic barcode scanner. I recommend investing in a better scanner that you can also purchase from them.

Pros

It allows you to import and export information from inventory on the basic package. When you add on tracking assets, you can be sure to find all the company's information like serial number and where items are stored or being used.

Cons

Sometimes I will be entering items received or issued and when I try to process the website freezes up and I have to re-enter the same information and my data gets lost. Time is wasted and so money is also wasted when this happens.

Dear Rowena, We'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback and we apologize for the delay in replying. Our team is glad to hear that our product served you well. Regarding the issues in the Receive transaction, everything is working fine now and all the transactions are greatly performing with no latency issues. Kindly note that our Support Team, will be glad to assist you for any further inquiry. Thank you for being an ASAP Systems's client. - ASAP Systems

MS

Matt S.

Defense & Space, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great potential, huge letdown

The sales team was great and the support team was outstanding. But once you sign the contract, everyone will ghost you leaving you scratching your head on how to proceed with implementation. The accounting issues have become unmanageable at this point. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. There is a lot of potential for this product, but there is still a long way to go for improvements in both the product development and the operations team. We will likely not proceed with this product again.

Pros

The functionality of the software is good, the UI is very simple and easy to use. There are some powerful, robust features.

Cons

Many of the features are buried in areas that don't make a lot of sense. A product of this maturity should be much farther along than what it is. The operations of this company is very unprofessional. Communication/implementation execution is just horrendous. There is zero roadmap or instructions on how or when the implementation will commence. The accounting team decided to ignore our terms and conditions and send an invoice via US Mail to a random location then decided to cut off our service before ever reaching out and communicating on the issue. Also their contract terms and conditions are extremely vague and our IT/Ops leadership had a lot of questions and concerns.

We appreciate your feedback on our platform. While our sales and support teams were great, we apologize for the challenges you faced post-contract signing. We are actively addressing implementation issues to provide a smoother experience. We apologize for any communication gaps with our operations team. We are committed to enhancing our internal processes for improved execution and clearer communication. Regarding accounting issues and vague terms and conditions, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are actively working to address these concerns and provide clearer guidance. Your feedback is valuable as we continue to evolve and improve our offerings. If you have further questions or would like to discuss your concerns, please contact our customer support team.

BH

Bob H.

Internet, 51-200 employees

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SOFTWARE

Pros

The ability to move an inventory item over to an asset... This software is COMPLETELY customizable to our company... Passport has an Inventory module, Asset module, a very robust Report module, and a Bar Coding module that is fully customizable... Once it is fully implemented into our business it will look as if this software was written completely for us...

Cons

At this time, we have not experienced anything with this software that I would consider a Con... Our experience has been very good to this point...

Dear Bob, We'd like to thank you for taking the time to review our product. Our software is designed to cater all our clients' needs and is highly customizable; we are so glad that it is serving all your industry needs . Thank you for being an ASAP Systems's loyal customer. - ASAP Systems

JE

Jim E.

Such a powerful tool for a very reasonable price.

Very powerful and adaptive tool. If you are looking for a tool that allows you to customize to your operations verses you having to stay within pre-defined swim lanes, this is it. It has increased our accuracy and reduce touch labor. ASAP Systems support and user community have supported us with enhancements and customization of our reports. Multiple of our requests have been added in the updates at no added cost. Passport is very powerful tool and easily customized and all our users love the user interfaces. ASAP Systems also provided us with one on one support at very reasonable pricing and was extremely helpful to us.

Cons

Hi Jim, Thank you for your review! A feature that we take pride in and is unique to our industry is our products' ability to be configurable to our clients' needs. The report feature is another client favorite, and we are glad to hear that it is serving your company well. Thank you for being an ASAP Systems's client, and we wish you the very best.

GD

Gustavo D.

Wholesale, self-employed

Please don't purchase

My overall experience was below average. The company has the worst customer service I've ever seen. They neve answer the phone. They don't reply to emails. They overcharged me for wanting to add things that they should've had like being able to set a custom price for my items. Lastly, after 2 months of back and forth with training issues, I asked them to cancel and refund because i wasn't able to use the inventory system and they declined do i lost $1800 for a product i was never able to use. I hope other people steer away from this company and don't make the same mistake I did.

Pros

The software was slow and hard to use. You can set custom pricing for your items. It is very time consuming to do simple processes.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any frustrations you encountered during your experience with our company. We want to clarify that the customization feature you desired was not available in our software, which was communicated during the purchasing process. We apologize for any difficulties you faced during training and assure you that your feedback will be shared with our development team for improvements. Unfortunately, we were unable to accommodate your refund request based on our policies. We appreciate your valuable input as we strive to enhance our services. If you have further concerns, please reach out to our customer support team.

BW

Bruce W.

Government Administration, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Expensive and full of issues.

Pros

Cons

Money was wasted with and still with no system that operates. The scanner also would not sync or operate as advertised. Training & support was spent fixing their system issues until, surprise, we would need to purchase more "support" to continue.

JP

Jon P.

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Easy of use, user friendly, intuitive Friendly customer service reps People who know their stuff!

Cons

Thank you for your review of our products. We appreciate your feedback, and will continue to strengthen the pros you have listed. - ASAP Systems

MK

Mukesh K.

Price

the price is so much according to the features

Cons

Dear Mukesh, We have a large scale of prices since we target all kind of industries and accordingly you can purchase a small plan according to your needs or pay higher if you need multiple customized features. In all cases, your review will be taken into consideration. Thank you for reaching out.