Bizness Apps Reviews

4.7/5 (413 reviews)

dishant sharma

Loved this amazing App builder!

Reviewed 2019-04-04

My overall experience with the app is good. But, I like to tell the Bizness Apps to consider the cons that I have listed and improve the app accordingly. I have been creating good mobile apps for my customers with it. If you're looking for a cross-platform app builder, you can consider it.

Pros
Bizness Apps supports multiple platforms. You can easily use this app to create a single or native app for both IOS and Android operating systems. It offers many templates for different industries. It provides the ability to add the content directly from a site by just entering the URL. It also provides the ability to view how your app will look like before deploying it — small businesses like small restaurants, etc. having limited staff can also offer superior quality features and services to their customers with it. Their email and live chat support are very friendly and easily accessible.

Cons
It is a little difficult to add some aspects to your app as compared to other app builders. A new user has to follow a huge learning curve before becoming an advanced user. You can't change the template of the app once selected. If you want to do so, you have to roll over to the start. You have to go to different tabs to see any change you have done in the app.

Pooja Vaishnava

Bizness App it will be provid to simply create apps in any platform.

Reviewed 2019-04-07

Pros
They provide every features to create app and very simply way. I am Android developer so I can esily create app in Android and also iOS platform. If you can create app icon, screens, or how to look after create app they provide everything. Also esily you can upload apps in playstore and App store you can see it how much apps in the app store & playstore. They can show it the which functionality most use a user, graph also so and if admin can send a notification they can also send notification of all the installater users.

Cons
I fill that is software will be costly but i understood that if you can take best you give much more.

Mike Pine | (LION)

Simple Cross Platform Mobile App Creation

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-12-09

Creating mobile stores and directories for local business clients.

Pros
I am a White Label Bizness App customer and love how easy it is to create unique apps for local businesses.

Cons
It could use a better app approval process for both the Apple App Store and Google Play store. Very satisfied over all.

Mike H

Best App Builder and Continued Improvement

Reviewed 2019-09-20

The team is always trying to improve the quality of service. They continue to work on the platform for enhanced performance. Also, they have revamped their customer service with 24/7 support.

Pros
Very easy-to-use and intuitive platform. They have many 3rd party integrations. Customer Support is very knowledgeable and responsive.

Cons
API would be a great asset. Other than that everything is great.

Scott Martin

Promises to be more flexible than what it is.

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Ease of publishing a simple app.

Pros
Ease of set-up. A simple app can be ready within a few hours. The tools are fairly intuitive but take a little getting used to.

Cons
Not enough customization. I see too many apps in the app store that look the same as mine. Give the developed some additional tools to move buttons, create more within the app interface. Limiting the push notifications to 10 is counterproductive to a business.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Maryuly Ordaz

good platform for applications

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Pros
This platform is very good and easy to use. You almost do not invest time in training. the applications can be created in record time and the level of update of the page is not constant so it is good as it does not have constant errors

Cons
It has been a bit difficult for me because for example Apple I get some updates that do not let publish applications in your store. But nevertheless Bizness helps us a lot to make the process much easier. amazing

Tiffianna Elmore

So Much Easier than Expected

Reviewed 2019-10-14

It was wonderful and simple--we have an app up and running for our small nonprofit and already have dozens of users!

Pros
The best things about the Bizness Apps app builder is its ease of use. Anyone can make a functional and useful app easily and quickly.

Cons
I loved the software--the most difficult part of the process was actually publishing the iOS version. Fortunately, the team at Bizness Apps was thoroughly supportive and walked me through every step.

Nancy Lucchesi

Robust app template

Reviewed 2018-11-22

Pros
This is one of the most robust mobile app templates on the market.

Cons
Some limitations with api integrations. But they are working on improving them.

Anonymous

Very useful tool for a business in today's mobile environment

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Good and timely product overall.

Pros
In today's mobile environment, this tool is much better to use to stay in interact with customers than our traditional website. It is easy to use and we can quickly set up apps for a variety of services, products, and promotions, giving customer fast access to communicate with us. Have also used to set up systems designed for our agents.

Cons
Not too many cons. We have thought of also using the reseller options for some aspects of our business, but the monthly costs for reseller are a bit high. Would be nice if this could be less.

Shane Freeman

I like the APP builder except...

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-06-05

Overall very good product

Pros
Ease of use. I have used other APP building software before and this one is way easier.

Cons
I do not see any back-end functionality. For example - connecting to a database. I don't see that feature. I think in today's world that should be a normal back-end function when building APPs.

David Mettle

The Golden Opportunity to Join the Multi-million Dollar Mobile Apps Industry

Reviewed 2017-04-12

Coming from a telecommunications background with just basic IT knowledge and no coding skills, I thought I have no chance of going into Mobile Applications. Then I chanced upon Bizness Apps almost by accident! I had subscribed to an online business which mentioned Buziness Apps in passing. I was curious and decided to find out. Pleasant surprise! Buziness Apps has opened a new world of opportunities for me. I tested the platform as a free user for a couple of months. The ease of use was great. My greatest challenge and frustration was Graphic Design to give my Apps a great look. Then I found a relatively easy to use online Graphic Design software. After practicing and getting comfortable with the Graphic Design I decided to Register with Bizness Apps as a Reseller. The ease of use has enabled me to design several demo apps for many business in my country Ghana. The range of functionalities make it possible to design an app for practically every niche. The training documentation available on the Platform is very useful is motivated enough to master this very fascinating App Builder Platform. I am honestly amazed about the quality of support from the Support Team at Bizness Apps. For first time learners there are times when you feel you are becoming troublesome and asking stupid questions. However the responses from the Support Team end with very encouraging words that blow away your hesitation. They make you feel there are sincere about wanting to help you. And by the way with their support I finally got my first App into the App Store (CFAO Equipment Ghana). I have just seen a response to my question on how to do an Update to the Live App. Frankly I was just thinking that this particular response has delayed considering my previous experience with the Buziness Apps Support. The presto, there was the response. The software itself is always undergoing improvement reviews from what I can see. I started with what Bizness Apps now calls the Old CMS. I was mildly intimated by the new CMS update initially, but have come to enjoy its user-friendliness. Admittedly there are a few areas that require fine-tuning and I intend to point this out to the Company as my contribution to making this great software even better. I feel good about the opportunity that Buziness Apps provides because I can't see how I could have gotten into the Mobile App Development space without this great and ever-improving App Builder.

Pros
The ease of use, the Training Documentation and the Great Support.

Cons
On the WYSIWYG Editor something scrolling down pages can be challenging. Once is not sure what to click to get the screen to move downwards. Some useful icons like Social Media icons are not immediately available at the locations where the are most needed.

Patrick Sheehan

The Best Mobile App Builder System Out There Today

Reviewed 2017-03-29

While looking to add some more services to my web business, I had gone through many different marketing products and services that I could offer to my clients. I went through everything from , social media marketing softwares, mobile website builders, and even text messaging systems. However some services were either very expensive or just didn't appeal to me as something that could help my business stand out from the local competition, It was then that I discovered that there were white label mobile app services, which I found to be exactly what I needed to offer something different. I had found and signed up with a few different white label app builders systems and learned each system inside and out, from the building design process, and having experience with their customer support and customer service. In the end , it was clear to me which was the best company to go with, in regards to features, customer and sales support and pricing. Bizness Apps had offered more great features, the most thorough tutorial system, and the quickest and most helpful and customer support service than any of the competition. Their system is also the most user friendly for both me and my clients. It is easy to train new clients on how to use their admin section, and easy and quick to build apps from the ground up from my end. Another thing that stood them apart was they have a very advanced program for helping it's clients resell mobile apps. They offer a ton of selling tools and selling technique tutorials that I have not seen with the competition. Some of these include, app marketing brochures, testimonial videos, marketing videos, sales presentations, and proposal forms just to name a few. I have been with Bizness Apps since February 2013. There is a reason why I am still with them. I also have many satisfied clients that have had great results from their own mobile app marketing efforts. Keep up the great work Bizness Apps !

Pros
Easy to use and has many great features that small businesses can use

Cons
Mobile customer admin panel not available for Android Tablets yet

E. Dexter Young

Mobile Application Developer

Reviewed 2017-03-25

To compete you have to stand out, period. Resources, customer service, blah blah blah. You can purchase that. On screen chat, and content companies can be managed with a smartphone these days. You stand out when what you offer to clients is exceptional. All mobile app platforms are not equal, I assure you. When I hear someone say they have an app I think of the basics. Can it reduce the cost to acquire customers and how exactly is this accomplished? Is the app compatible with most available mobile devices in the market? Does it offer the latest technologies and if it does what does it cost to add them? Questions like this matter even when a client doesn't think to ask them. The product should be easy to understand and familiar. Technology is only as good as you understand it. Customers want to know is the cost to develop high, is it hard to maintain, and how is it going to make them money. It helps that the marketplaces are already installed on every phone but when you tell customers that their app will be compatible with 18,000 mobile devices, that one out of every five apps available in the marketplaces use our platform, and they will be in over 155 countries because we publish globally this is where the conversation gets interesting. Access and ability make a huge difference. Customers understand the more people the app is available to, the higher the user potential is to market to. Sending push notifications to devices that don't even have their app is next level for customers. When explained that it works like an amber alert understanding is an understatement, they get it. These entrepreneurs are now focusing on marketing and advertising when most don't have an email campaign, newsletter, press release, or use social media. The very best I can say about mobile applications in general is, you get what you pay for. If you look at the Otreva Calculator you can see what you have to pay for. We offer 95% of what's listed but we don't charge anywhere near those costs. We understand small businesses can't part with crucial dollars and we have found a way to offer Fortune 500 perks without a Fortune 500 budget. The platform speaks for itself. Translations, enterprise features, and built in qr scanner. Nothing is perfect, I would say after working with the program for a few years now this platform offers the most across the board for developers , our clients, and the clients' they serve. Bizness Apps works its #JustSmartBusiness.

Pros
Options that separate BA from everyone else like geofencing, car finder, QR Scanner, Cpanel for clients with branding, some of the resources for marketing., translations, and the blog. The NextGenCMS has improved the overall experience. The updates bell is always interesting i look forward to the news updates. Getting started is a great resource too as well. It's great for newcomers and provides them some startup documents and resources for their clients.

Cons
When you find something you enjoy to use no matter how great it is you have to make it better. So I read everything and demo everything. I am a user of features so I certainly have some options I would like to see. A con is something that you like least. I'm pretty satisfied but features I would like to see I could use a few. I would like to see like chat support. I never want to call if I can just chat. Voice chat for gender verification if needed. The ability to call a client from the dashboard like a Skype plug-in would be nice. That would be used often. Repetitive work design like forms could be saved. I would like to save the form I did in one app and bring it from another. I achieve this by creating a demo app with all the custom work like membership forms, employment forms, etc and just duplicate the app giving it a new customer search name for the marketplaces. This way I don't have to recreate it again from scratch. All I have to do is delete what I don't need. The app industry and business type need to be updated. I did a Fashion App and had to put it in "Sports/Entertainment/Gaming" because there was no fashion category.

Mohd. Alfianizizam Adeng

One of a kind app builder

Reviewed 2017-03-29

The features that i like the most is the Contact feature how you use the GPS to track on the location of the places. I hope you could improve it more by allowing the people who use the Bizapp to be able to do the mapping directly by moving and pointing the location through the map. Allowing them to have a more versatile way of mapping the location in the map. Because by having coordinates it makes the use of google map coordinate which limits the location accuracy if the location is registered wrongly. Other feature that i am very interested with is the Ordering/ Reservation system. I hope i can fully customize the feature allowing me to have more freedom and creativity with it. Other than that, the limitation of the payment method i hope can be more open in such a way that we can integrate it with the local banks as well or other new features that bank have as a payment method. Allowing more users to purchase online and people can buy a fully customizable apps which helps to boost up their sales. I have build two apps so far which is the Seabiz and Borneo Bouffe using the Bizapp and i love how you guys have a preview app which allows us to have a quick overview on how the app looks like and easier for us to make sale. I do plan to purchase the reseller plan soon and i hope more customizable function can be given to the developer as well. This allows more creativity and actually helps the developer to sell more app. Other than that, i hope more integration through api key is possible with the Bizapp, such as the integration via the Tookan system, Gloria system and many more. I tested a lot of system before and i know i can integrate it via the url however i hope Bizapp can improve the integration part allowing a faster loading speed which is critical for the user. I think Bizapp can also improve in terms of allowing the app to be used offline which will definitely lets the user to engage the app more. I have been talking to the support and they have been quite helpful with the work. If its possible, i hope that more new features will come to Bizapp as well as a cuztomizable plan for the developer to start with the app business. Most people thinks that building app is cheap and its fully customizable. But as much as i want, everything have limitations however you guys have done a great job building this. One other feature that i think you should have is a compress and resize image function which helps a lot in reducing the app size.

Pros
The main features that actually helps a lot in most way for business to increase their sales.

Cons
Limitations of the integration part with other system and also the app size that can't be compressed to an even lighter version. As well as the function for customization.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Stuart Grant

Great product and good support

Reviewed 2017-01-23

I have used Bizness App for over 2 years and published a number of apps using this system. I find it to be very easy to use and there are regular updates to the capabilities of the software. You clearly need to sell a few apps to make the outlay worthwhile, but the product is impressive enough to sell if you have few warm leads. It takes a very short time to become familiar with the system and how it works, but a working knowledge of Photoshop (or something like "Canva.com" is highly recommended). The features are good and should cover nearly every request from clients. The support is very very good, they are extremely fast to respond they will help you with any enquiry. There is a facebook community that is also extremely helpful and the owners of Bizness apps are in that group helping people out also. Overall the product is robust, reliable, effective and a fantastic platform to start a mobile app business from and I completely recommended it. The support is second to none and I look forward to continuing to use what is arguably the best app making platform out there.

Pros
The ease of use, great support and a robust, effective end product. It's simple to operate and build an app and should not take very long to get accustomed to the software. There is a great support from Bizness Apps and they usual respond within a few hours at most of an enquiry.

Cons
Sometimes there are slight drawbacks to the software, and a client will ask for something that cannot be achieved within the software. I am hoping for a couple of updates soon that include a better loyalty scheme, a more flexible front screen and some other little tweaks to what the software can do.

Barry Delport

Brilliant Product and Marketing tool, 2 issues if you a South African Re-seller

Reviewed 2017-01-26

I really enjoy this product and the support is brilliant, Most features are easy to navigate, add and design. Changes within the app are real time and that is brilliant, but my big issue is that the payment Gateways are a huge problem if you a South African Re-seller and this is what most businesses want an app for these days is to sell their products with a quick and easy payment into their bank account. Once this is sorted and hopefully soon it will be easier for us to sell more apps to businesses in SA. The other problem we face in SA is that we get charged a monthly US Dollar fee so we have to charge our clients in SA a monthly US Dollar fee and this rate fluctuates every month so the SA client gets surprise bills every month and so do we as Re-sellers. Would be great if we can be charged a set rate in our currency which is ZAR. All in all great product and powerful marketing tool for any business

Pros
Its a powerful and interactive product which is a great marketing tool for any business Support is brilliant

Cons
The payment Gateways are a huge problem if you a South African Re-seller and this is what most businesses want an app for these days is to sell their products with a quick and easy payment into their bank account. Once this is sorted and hopefully soon it will be easier for us to sell more apps to businesses in SA. The other problem we face in SA is that we get charged a monthly US Dollar fee so we have to charge our clients in SA a monthly US Dollar fee and this rate fluctuates every month so the SA client gets surprise bills every month and so do we as Re-sellers. Would be great if we can be charged a set rate in our currency which is ZAR.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Michael Barnett

BA best APP CMS on the market

Reviewed 2017-03-17

I have been using the Bizness Apps CMS for 2.5 years and it is by the far the best app builder on the market due to the ease of use and the most powerful system on the market. I have developed a heap of apps and my customers love it. You don't need any tech or coding experience to edit the app and customers can communicate with their customers in second which have a 97% open rate from push notifications I am finding my customers spend less time doing admin and focus on their business more. Reason I didn't give 5 stars is because everything can get better and can never rest on your lorels. There are always more features we want but hey, things can't always be done straight away. In saying that, this is by far the best app building platform on the market and their ceo and customer support are so friendly and always solve an issue I may have. Also, they are the only company I know as an app CMS where you can actually pick up the phone and call them. Every other company in this industry from what I know do not have a phone number and everything is done via chat or email which isn't ideal for many. At least with BA you can call them instantly when they are open for business. While things may break at times, BA always fix them. It's technology. They are always striving to get better and listen to their resellers. While not everything can get done on time due to the time it can take to get things done, they still listen to our needs and usually down the track they will develop a feature we want based on demand. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Pros
everything. So easy to use

Cons
Things can break at times but it's technology

Robert Lucas

Why BIZNESS APPS? I will tell you Why!

Reviewed 2017-01-28

Closing out the year in 2013 we began searching for platforms to build apps for a free websites. Early 2014 we were introduced to BIZNESS APPS. After working with the preview app we realized this was a Great Platform and did what we needed, was stable, Great Customer Support and were working ahead to the Future. So we Joined up. Jan 2014! BIZNESS APPS Have Exceeded our expectations with the future developments with more to come. Then when it came to Support we felt we were # 1 Client of theirs! To sum it up into a few words is tough because we want to share it all with you! So we tell you to see for yourself. You will realize it was the Greatest Decision you and your company ever made. Key Points: Great Quality Product, Very Easy to Use, Needed Features and Great Functionality for Building Amazing Apps, Amazing Customer Support, Facebook Resellers Group with Amazing Ideas and Help, Stable Platform, Always Improving for the Future and the Price is Worth It! I Personally could Never Thank the support Staff for Everything they Have Done for Me and my Company! Great Job! Thank You! Robert L. in the Carolinas

Pros

Cons
None!

Steve Wright

Incredible Mobile Application Platform!!

Reviewed 2017-03-19

We've been partners with Bizness apps for 3+ years and couldn't imagine being partnered with anyone else. Their staff, in particular their partner success managers, are second to none. They are there to help at the drop of dime. Quick Response time and always ready to provide additional clarification As for the the platform, it's allowed us to build a great company and brand. Our clients couldn't be happier with the finished product, features and functionality. Bizness Apps has really helped us grow these past few years and looking forward to continuing that success.

Pros
The software is very user friendly. It provides every tool needed for us to deliver a top notch mobile application our clients can use to help build their marketing and advertising efforts

Cons
I think I'd love to see the engineers/programmers put more thought into the functionality for some of the features. Sometimes the way a certain feature functions looks all well and good in the back-end but when it comes to how everyday users utilize that feature it's missing a component or two

Lanrewaju Ibironke

Bizness Apps is the real deal

Reviewed 2017-04-12

For any one (most especially reseller) looking for a platform with tons of great features, elegant layout, convenience and great support, then Bizness Apps is the only place to be. The platform is packed with great features that will make any App designed to stand out from the crowd. More importantly, these features are easily adaptable to fit into any industry no restrictions. Bizness Apps has a convenient and easy to use interface, no coding knowledge needed. Even easily allowing 3rd party integration. Support at Bizness Apps is awesome! Always ready to help. They made my early days on the platform very easy and has been a real and solid support over the years. And, I have you seen a CEO that is always ready to help out in every way? Their CEO is a awesome guy, already ready to answer any question. Bizness Apps is a COMPLETE PACKAGE.

Pros

Cons
Hmmmmmmm...... Let me think deeply on that. (They resolve issues quickly and I can currently hold anything against them)

Barry Sermons

The Best and most cost effective way to become an app developer

Reviewed 2017-01-24

I have been developing mobile apps for 6 years and have sold some high profile association apps, snazzy beauty product apps, Restaurant apps and apps for churches . This solution is great for the person who wants to just make a living selling apps, new app developers and entrepreneurs looking to create an enterprise with mobile apps. The product keeps getting better, the customer service is much better now that the support call line and email ticket solution provide flexibility. With over 40 features we have found solutions for most markets. We have filled in the gaps with custom solutions. Awesome!!

Pros
Comprehensive app builder for 80% of the features one could want in an app.

Cons
some features are not intuitive and it takes time to get things to work properly sometimes. 20% of the features that are missing take 3rd party solutions. Does not allow for user modifications and upgrades. Rush jobs can be stressful when Murphy's Law is in effect

Gerardo Viera

One of the Best Platforms for your Apps

Reviewed 2017-04-10

3 years ago when I was researching for a platform to meet my needs so I can service my clients I chose Bizapps. So very pleased that I did. I've been able to grow my business ten fold in the last 2 years by providing great looking and functional apps in both education and ministry areas. Their robust platform and continuous updates to keep up with new trends is very impressive. While I may not always be able meet new client requests because the platform may not offer it yet, it is definitely not from a lack of effort from their design team. While the CMS to work on apps was lacking when I forst started with them, they have made several improvements to real make it so easy to setup and manage your apps. Their support team is superb. Any time I've had issues with notifications not going out properly, in my opinion, they have always responded and resolved issues in a reasonable time. I would recommend Bizapps to any new or even seasoned app developer to help them grow their business.

Pros
Easy of use. Upgrades to mobile features to service client needs. Support teams responsiveness to help resolve issues.

Cons
There are times push notification do not go out properly but support team does help.

Dipen Patel

THE BEST THERE IS OUT THERE IN THE MARKET

Reviewed 2017-03-19

Have been a Bizness Apps platform user for 4+ years(almost since it was launched) and have seen it evolve over a period of time from addition of functionalities to upgrades in its CMS. Apart from the the the ease of use of the platform to develop apps for almost any kind of vertical, the support and backup that has been offered by the company has simply been amazing. There may be equally good products out there, but in the end it is the support and speed of resolution of issues by Bizness Apps that have ultimately driven my customer satisfaction and 'stickyness'. Whilst the functionalities developed are complex, implementation of the same cannot have been made any simpler with the Bizzness Apps platform. The key issue, i believe, for most businesses is the presentation i.e design and'look and feel' of the App. The company has gone to great lengths to make this task very simple for non designers and those having little expertise in dealing with graphics. This is where the platform really shines and the ease with which complex functionalities can be implements along with amazing design and UI is simply outstanding.

Pros
Wide set of functionality, ease of design, quick to deploy

Cons
Could do with more of integration with other third party cloud based services

Andrew King

Biz Apps is a great platform!

Reviewed 2017-01-22

I've been using Bizness Apps for over 3 years. It is a great platform that continues to be updated and improved. There is something in here for every type of small business, school or organization. I use it for all of the above. The system is that powerful. The platform gives the ability to get something cheap and quick out to a customer - BUT also gives the ability to develop custom components around a specific feature or function. In such cases...you can significantly cut down on the cost of developing an app from scratch and just develop one feature. I highly recommend this platform!

Pros
The ability to customize while still using standard features.... you can rapidly deploy a piece of technology and still earn custom dollars when often you are only offering one custom feature.

Cons
Sometimes support gives a very standard answer instead of taking time to think about their response. Sometimes you need to keep fishing for an answer if support doesn't think about their response back to you

Bruce Aristeo

Good Start... Great Potential Part 3!

Reviewed 2017-01-23

Our company AppzDepot has been using the Bizness Apps platform for over a year now with great success. And, like many start-up companies, Bizness Apps has gone through its growing pains. As for me, I have been building websites for over 20 years and I have always strayed from the DIY platforms. Even when clients come to me with existing DIY's, I immediately move them into an easy to use full-featured website solution. That leads me to Bizness Apps, a proclaimed DIY mobile solution. The Bizness Apps platform has over forty (40) plug-in features that do what they say, and when incorporated with third-party systems (emailing, social networks, etc.), the product is an absolute pleasure to work with. Personally, as I understand the programming, my ability to expand upon its limitations become more seamless. There are some minor issues, and the workarounds exist but only while having a basic knowledge of web-design. I'm sure within the next year this platform will excel beyond my expectations, but for now, I'm working harder with graphics than I wish I had to. All-in-all, I would highly suggest the Bizness Apps platform!

Pros
The easy of use because the system is built around the standardization of Apple devices.

Cons
Not everything is plug and play, you should know some coding before attempting to circumvent the platform's limitations.