Bizness Apps Reviews

Bizness Apps

Mobile Apps for Businesses Made Easy

Bizness Apps

Review Summary

Pros

With a great support from the Bizness Apps team and a very comprehensive range of help desk articles, learning is best done by doing, but you have the support when needed.

Nathan C.

Read the full review
The cost vs the features is well worth it for the benefits and their customer support has been great.

Andrew N.

Read the full review
It offers a lot of amazing features and the tutorial system is also very helpful to understand what to do and where to go next. I love their customer service.

Himanshu S.

Read the full review

Cons

Didn't return calls after that for months- Then charged my card an unauthorized $350 which I had to dispute. Then new management reached out to see why we were no longer customers.

Kristen N.

Read the full review
It's hard to create an app builder that does it all and keeps up with technology advancements. Unfortunately, I think there is app fatigue out there.

Lance B.

Read the full review
The new owners immediately doubled the pricing and someone one app suddenly was charged as two.

Dave S.

Read the full review

Loved this amazing App builder!

My overall experience with the app is good. But, I like to tell the Bizness Apps to consider the cons that I have listed and improve the app accordingly. I have been creating good mobile apps for my customers with it. If you're looking for a cross-platform app builder, you can consider it.

Pros

Bizness Apps supports multiple platforms. You can easily use this app to create a single or native app for both IOS and Android operating systems. It offers many templates for different industries. It provides the ability to add the content directly from a site by just entering the URL. It also provides the ability to view how your app will look like before deploying it — small businesses like small restaurants, etc. having limited staff can also offer superior quality features and services to their customers with it. Their email and live chat support are very friendly and easily accessible.

Cons

It is a little difficult to add some aspects to your app as compared to other app builders. A new user has to follow a huge learning curve before becoming an advanced user. You can't change the template of the app once selected. If you want to do so, you have to roll over to the start. You have to go to different tabs to see any change you have done in the app.

Bizness Apps is the best solution for SMB App Build

It offers lots of valuable and useful features with a little price. And I will continue using Bizness Apps as long as it offers the same value.

Pros

When i start using Bizness Apps for my clients, I found it very useful, easy to use, and very easy to understand. Even a non-tech guy can build a fully-featured app within hours. Bizness Apps features are very useful for small and medium businesses. Very easy to customize the design and customize the overall app look and feel. Many Bizness Apps features like Shopping cart, reservation service, food...

Cons

It's very difficult or impossible to add or build customize features in Bizness Apps and you can't integrate 3rd Party API's that are not supported by Bizness Apps.

Promises to be more flexible than what it is.

Ease of publishing a simple app.

Pros

Ease of set-up. A simple app can be ready within a few hours. The tools are fairly intuitive but take a little getting used to.

Cons

Not enough customization. I see too many apps in the app store that look the same as mine. Give the developed some additional tools to move buttons, create more within the app interface. Limiting the push notifications to 10 is counterproductive to a business.

good platform for applications

Pros

This platform is very good and easy to use. You almost do not invest time in training. the applications can be created in record time and the level of update of the page is not constant so it is good as it does not have constant errors

Cons

It has been a bit difficult for me because for example Apple I get some updates that do not let publish applications in your store. But nevertheless Bizness helps us a lot to make the process much easier. amazing

Creación de Apps

Se pueden crear aplicaciones muy llamativas y bonitas con esta plataforma, ademas sus precios son nada exagerados para publicar tu apps directamente de la plataforma. A mi parecer, es excelente.

Pros

Su interfaz super intuitiva para crear appa es lo mejor, de verdad pude crear mi app aquí en minutos, con solo entrar y comenzar a ver todo lo que tiene, la misma plataforma te va orientando a lo que debes colocar o no. Aprovechando su modo de trabajo drag & drop. De verdad muy completa y fácil de usar ésta plataforma.

Cons

No se si por la modalidad gratuita, o que sencillamente es así, pero no acepta colocar URLs de sitio no seguros o sin certificado SSL, un punto en contra. Pero por lo demas, muy completa y excelente plataforma.

Robust app template

Pros

This is one of the most robust mobile app templates on the market.

Cons

Some limitations with api integrations. But they are working on improving them.

Great way to make your app!

Pros

This is a really powerful software for app creating, with many features, easy to use because of all the tips and tutorials and offers a lot of integrations

Cons

Pricing is high, that's my biggest concern, It may be a bit higher from what it should be, the software works great!

Very useful tool for a business in today's mobile environment

Good and timely product overall.

Pros

In today's mobile environment, this tool is much better to use to stay in interact with customers than our traditional website. It is easy to use and we can quickly set up apps for a variety of services, products, and promotions, giving customer fast access to communicate with us. Have also used to set up systems designed for our agents.

Cons

Not too many cons. We have thought of also using the reseller options for some aspects of our business, but the monthly costs for reseller are a bit high. Would be nice if this could be less.

Simple Cross Platform Mobile App Creation

Creating mobile stores and directories for local business clients.

Pros

I am a White Label Bizness App customer and love how easy it is to create unique apps for local businesses.

Cons

It could use a better app approval process for both the Apple App Store and Google Play store. Very satisfied over all.

Makes building an app simple!

Overall, this is a great platform to build a simple, functioning mobile app. I hope that they find a way to let agency customers add more custom programming to the apps, rather than just being able to choose from a list of their preset functionalities.

Pros

I like that it has an easy-to-use dashboard, and that it handles publishing to the App Store.

Cons

I think the graphics should be easier to duplicate and add to the app pages. It gets a little repetitive and time-consuming trying to add thumbnails and header pics for different sized devices for each page in the app.

The Golden Opportunity to Join the Multi-million Dollar Mobile Apps Industry

Coming from a telecommunications background with just basic IT knowledge and no coding skills, I thought I have no chance of going into Mobile Applications. Then I chanced upon Bizness Apps almost by accident! I had subscribed to an online business which mentioned Buziness Apps in passing. I was curious and decided to find out. Pleasant surprise! Buziness Apps has opened a new world of opportunities...

Pros

The ease of use, the Training Documentation and the Great Support.

Cons

On the WYSIWYG Editor something scrolling down pages can be challenging. Once is not sure what to click to get the screen to move downwards. Some useful icons like Social Media icons are not immediately available at the locations where the are most needed.

The Best Mobile App Builder System Out There Today

While looking to add some more services to my web business, I had gone through many different marketing products and services that I could offer to my clients. I went through everything from , social media marketing softwares, mobile website builders, and even text messaging systems. However some services were either very expensive or just didn't appeal to me as something that could help my business...

Pros

Easy to use and has many great features that small businesses can use

Cons

Mobile customer admin panel not available for Android Tablets yet

Mobile Application Developer

To compete you have to stand out, period. Resources, customer service, blah blah blah. You can purchase that. On screen chat, and content companies can be managed with a smartphone these days. You stand out when what you offer to clients is exceptional. All mobile app platforms are not equal, I assure you. When I hear someone say they have an app I think of the basics. Can it reduce the cost to acquire...

Pros

Options that separate BA from everyone else like geofencing, car finder, QR Scanner, Cpanel for clients with branding, some of the resources for marketing., translations, and the blog. The NextGenCMS has improved the overall experience. The updates bell is always interesting i look forward to the news updates. Getting started is a great resource too as well. It's great for newcomers and provides them some startup documents and resources for their clients.

Cons

When you find something you enjoy to use no matter how great it is you have to make it better. So I read everything and demo everything. I am a user of features so I certainly have some options I would like to see. A con is something that you like least. I'm pretty satisfied but features I would like to see I could use a few. I would like to see like chat support. I never want to call if I can just...

One of a kind app builder

The features that i like the most is the Contact feature how you use the GPS to track on the location of the places. I hope you could improve it more by allowing the people who use the Bizapp to be able to do the mapping directly by moving and pointing the location through the map. Allowing them to have a more versatile way of mapping the location in the map. Because by having coordinates it makes...

Pros

The main features that actually helps a lot in most way for business to increase their sales.

Cons

Limitations of the integration part with other system and also the app size that can't be compressed to an even lighter version. As well as the function for customization.

Great product and good support

I have used Bizness App for over 2 years and published a number of apps using this system. I find it to be very easy to use and there are regular updates to the capabilities of the software. You clearly need to sell a few apps to make the outlay worthwhile, but the product is impressive enough to sell if you have few warm leads. It takes a very short time to become familiar with the system and how...

Pros

The ease of use, great support and a robust, effective end product. It's simple to operate and build an app and should not take very long to get accustomed to the software. There is a great support from Bizness Apps and they usual respond within a few hours at most of an enquiry.

Cons

Sometimes there are slight drawbacks to the software, and a client will ask for something that cannot be achieved within the software. I am hoping for a couple of updates soon that include a better loyalty scheme, a more flexible front screen and some other little tweaks to what the software can do.

Brilliant Product and Marketing tool, 2 issues if you a South African Re-seller

I really enjoy this product and the support is brilliant, Most features are easy to navigate, add and design. Changes within the app are real time and that is brilliant, but my big issue is that the payment Gateways are a huge problem if you a South African Re-seller and this is what most businesses want an app for these days is to sell their products with a quick and easy payment into their bank...

Pros

Its a powerful and interactive product which is a great marketing tool for any business Support is brilliant

Cons

The payment Gateways are a huge problem if you a South African Re-seller and this is what most businesses want an app for these days is to sell their products with a quick and easy payment into their bank account. Once this is sorted and hopefully soon it will be easier for us to sell more apps to businesses in SA. The other problem we face in SA is that we get charged a monthly US Dollar fee so we have to charge our clients in SA a monthly US Dollar fee and this rate fluctuates every month so the SA client gets surprise bills every month and so do we as Re-sellers. Would be great if we can be charged a set rate in our currency which is ZAR.

BA best APP CMS on the market

I have been using the Bizness Apps CMS for 2.5 years and it is by the far the best app builder on the market due to the ease of use and the most powerful system on the market. I have developed a heap of apps and my customers love it. You don't need any tech or coding experience to edit the app and customers can communicate with their customers in second which have a 97% open rate from push notifications...

Pros

everything. So easy to use

Cons

Things can break at times but it's technology

Why BIZNESS APPS? I will tell you Why!

Closing out the year in 2013 we began searching for platforms to build apps for a free websites. Early 2014 we were introduced to BIZNESS APPS. After working with the preview app we realized this was a Great Platform and did what we needed, was stable, Great Customer Support and were working ahead to the Future. So we Joined up. Jan 2014! BIZNESS APPS Have Exceeded our expectations with the future...

Pros

Great Quality Product, Very Easy to Use, Needed Features and Great Functionality for Building Amazing Apps, Amazing Customer Support, Facebook Resellers Group with Amazing Ideas and Help, Stable Platform, Always Improving for the Future and the Price is Worth It!

Cons

None!

Incredible Mobile Application Platform!!

We've been partners with Bizness apps for 3+ years and couldn't imagine being partnered with anyone else. Their staff, in particular their partner success managers, are second to none. They are there to help at the drop of dime. Quick Response time and always ready to provide additional clarification As for the the platform, it's allowed us to build a great company and brand. Our clients couldn't be happier with the finished product, features and functionality. Bizness Apps has really helped us grow these past few years and looking forward to continuing that success.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It provides every tool needed for us to deliver a top notch mobile application our clients can use to help build their marketing and advertising efforts

Cons

I think I'd love to see the engineers/programmers put more thought into the functionality for some of the features. Sometimes the way a certain feature functions looks all well and good in the back-end but when it comes to how everyday users utilize that feature it's missing a component or two

Bizness Apps is the real deal

For any one (most especially reseller) looking for a platform with tons of great features, elegant layout, convenience and great support, then Bizness Apps is the only place to be. The platform is packed with great features that will make any App designed to stand out from the crowd. More importantly, these features are easily adaptable to fit into any industry no restrictions. Bizness Apps...

Pros

Cons

Hmmmmmmm...... Let me think deeply on that. (They resolve issues quickly and I can currently hold anything against them)

The Best and most cost effective way to become an app developer

I have been developing mobile apps for 6 years and have sold some high profile association apps, snazzy beauty product apps, Restaurant apps and apps for churches . This solution is great for the person who wants to just make a living selling apps, new app developers and entrepreneurs looking to create an enterprise with mobile apps. The product keeps getting better, the customer service is much better now that the support call line and email ticket solution provide flexibility. With over 40 features we have found solutions for most markets. We have filled in the gaps with custom solutions. Awesome!!

Pros

Comprehensive app builder for 80% of the features one could want in an app.

Cons

some features are not intuitive and it takes time to get things to work properly sometimes. 20% of the features that are missing take 3rd party solutions. Does not allow for user modifications and upgrades. Rush jobs can be stressful when Murphy's Law is in effect

One of the Best Platforms for your Apps

3 years ago when I was researching for a platform to meet my needs so I can service my clients I chose Bizapps. So very pleased that I did. I've been able to grow my business ten fold in the last 2 years by providing great looking and functional apps in both education and ministry areas. Their robust platform and continuous updates to keep up with new trends is very impressive. While I may not always...

Pros

Easy of use. Upgrades to mobile features to service client needs. Support teams responsiveness to help resolve issues.

Cons

There are times push notification do not go out properly but support team does help.

THE BEST THERE IS OUT THERE IN THE MARKET

Have been a Bizness Apps platform user for 4+ years(almost since it was launched) and have seen it evolve over a period of time from addition of functionalities to upgrades in its CMS. Apart from the the the ease of use of the platform to develop apps for almost any kind of vertical, the support and backup that has been offered by the company has simply been amazing. There may be equally good products...

Pros

Wide set of functionality, ease of design, quick to deploy

Cons

Could do with more of integration with other third party cloud based services

Biz Apps is a great platform!

I've been using Bizness Apps for over 3 years. It is a great platform that continues to be updated and improved. There is something in here for every type of small business, school or organization. I use it for all of the above. The system is that powerful. The platform gives the ability to get something cheap and quick out to a customer - BUT also gives the ability to develop custom components around a specific feature or function. In such cases...you can significantly cut down on the cost of developing an app from scratch and just develop one feature. I highly recommend this platform!

Pros

The ability to customize while still using standard features.... you can rapidly deploy a piece of technology and still earn custom dollars when often you are only offering one custom feature.

Cons

Sometimes support gives a very standard answer instead of taking time to think about their response. Sometimes you need to keep fishing for an answer if support doesn't think about their response back to you

Good Start... Great Potential Part 3!

Our company AppzDepot has been using the Bizness Apps platform for over a year now with great success. And, like many start-up companies, Bizness Apps has gone through its growing pains. As for me, I have been building websites for over 20 years and I have always strayed from the DIY platforms. Even when clients come to me with existing DIY's, I immediately move them into an easy to use full-featured...

Pros

The easy of use because the system is built around the standardization of Apple devices.

Cons

Not everything is plug and play, you should know some coding before attempting to circumvent the platform's limitations.