Bizness Apps Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.01/10

Reviews by rating

This platform is super easy to use and gives businesses the opportunity to grow and impress their customers with minimal investment. It's always fantastic working with this team.
As a reseller it helps us fill a need for our customers at a reasonable price. On top of their price they also provide great support and community to help.
The training documentation available on the Platform is very useful is motivated enough to master this very fascinating App Builder Platform.
Didn't return calls after that for months- Then charged my card an unauthorized $350 which I had to dispute. Then new management reached out to see why we were no longer customers.
It's hard to create an app builder that does it all and keeps up with technology advancements. Unfortunately, I think there is app fatigue out there.
Biznessapps customer service is the WORST ever. 3 days waiting for a high priority ticket and nothing, and phone customer service sends me to a voice message.

RL

Robert L.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Why BIZNESS APPS? I will tell you Why!

Closing out the year in 2013 we began searching for platforms to build apps for a free websites. Early 2014 we were introduced to BIZNESS APPS. After working with the preview app we realized this was a Great Platform and did what we needed, was stable, Great Customer Support and were working ahead to the Future. So we Joined up. Jan 2014! BIZNESS APPS Have Exceeded our expectations with the future...

Pros

Great Quality Product, Very Easy to Use, Needed Features and Great Functionality for Building Amazing Apps, Amazing Customer Support, Facebook Resellers Group with Amazing Ideas and Help, Stable Platform, Always Improving for the Future and the Price is Worth It!

Cons

None!

DP

Dipen P.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

THE BEST THERE IS OUT THERE IN THE MARKET

Have been a Bizness Apps platform user for 4+ years(almost since it was launched) and have seen it evolve over a period of time from addition of functionalities to upgrades in its CMS. Apart from the the the ease of use of the platform to develop apps for almost any kind of vertical, the support and backup that has been offered by the company has simply been amazing. There may be equally good products...

Pros

Wide set of functionality, ease of design, quick to deploy

Cons

Could do with more of integration with other third party cloud based services

JR

Jaike R.

Design, 1-10 employees

Works but...

Pros

They have a very dynamic system to market apps especially for small businesses such as stores. It is not required to be a guru to make an app with the system

Cons

Many. If you make apps for radio stations prepare yourself because you will have a lot of problems, especially with android apps. Very expensive to upload applications to the apple store.

LI

Lanrewaju I.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Bizness Apps is the real deal

For any one (most especially reseller) looking for a platform with tons of great features, elegant layout, convenience and great support, then Bizness Apps is the only place to be. The platform is packed with great features that will make any App designed to stand out from the crowd. More importantly, these features are easily adaptable to fit into any industry no restrictions. Bizness Apps...

Pros

Cons

Hmmmmmmm...... Let me think deeply on that. (They resolve issues quickly and I can currently hold anything against them)

GV

Gerardo V.

Self-employed

One of the Best Platforms for your Apps

3 years ago when I was researching for a platform to meet my needs so I can service my clients I chose Bizapps. So very pleased that I did. I've been able to grow my business ten fold in the last 2 years by providing great looking and functional apps in both education and ministry areas. Their robust platform and continuous updates to keep up with new trends is very impressive. While I may not always...

Pros

Easy of use. Upgrades to mobile features to service client needs. Support teams responsiveness to help resolve issues.

Cons

There are times push notification do not go out properly but support team does help.

SW

Steve W.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Incredible Mobile Application Platform!!

We've been partners with Bizness apps for 3+ years and couldn't imagine being partnered with anyone else. Their staff, in particular their partner success managers, are second to none. They are there to help at the drop of dime. Quick Response time and always ready to provide additional clarification As for the the platform, it's allowed us to build a great company and brand. Our clients couldn't be happier with the finished product, features and functionality. Bizness Apps has really helped us grow these past few years and looking forward to continuing that success.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It provides every tool needed for us to deliver a top notch mobile application our clients can use to help build their marketing and advertising efforts

Cons

I think I'd love to see the engineers/programmers put more thought into the functionality for some of the features. Sometimes the way a certain feature functions looks all well and good in the back-end but when it comes to how everyday users utilize that feature it's missing a component or two

CW

Conrad W.

1-10 employees

Best opportunity I've invested in.

My experience with BA has been great. First, I'll start with the leadership. Andy G is a very hands-on leader. Often he informs resellers on what's going on with the company, new updates, events, and ask questions of what we think about a new idea. Second, the support team always respond promptly. I recall almost 2 years ago I thought about quitting but I decided to attend "Mobilize 2015" an app...

Pros

Ease of use! I literally thought myself how to use the program by trial and error and watching a few tutorials.

Cons

A few features could be added. Like the ability to punch more than on loyalty at a time. The ability to have a video homescreen on iOS and Android.

AK

Andrew K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Biz Apps is a great platform!

I've been using Bizness Apps for over 3 years. It is a great platform that continues to be updated and improved. There is something in here for every type of small business, school or organization. I use it for all of the above. The system is that powerful. The platform gives the ability to get something cheap and quick out to a customer - BUT also gives the ability to develop custom components around a specific feature or function. In such cases...you can significantly cut down on the cost of developing an app from scratch and just develop one feature. I highly recommend this platform!

Pros

The ability to customize while still using standard features.... you can rapidly deploy a piece of technology and still earn custom dollars when often you are only offering one custom feature.

Cons

Sometimes support gives a very standard answer instead of taking time to think about their response. Sometimes you need to keep fishing for an answer if support doesn't think about their response back to you

Aviation & Aerospace,

Very easy to use, but lacks vital features

Pros

It's clear that the team behind Bizness Apps have really put time and effort into developing a fresh, easy-to-use application that's suitable for use by a wide audience, irrespective of previous knowledge. I especially appreciate how it is possible to modify applications to best suit your individual requirements.

Cons

As much as the applications are easy to comprehend, they unfortunately lack a lot of versatility and access important features; however this is understandable so as to not confuse any amateur users. Nonetheless, access to such feature as 'Advanced Settings' would be a much welcomed addition.

Graham S.

Information Services, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

A great idea, but getting more difficult to maintain.

Pros

I bought this license to white label publish app locally. The framework is good, and the update capability is flexible for the client. Publishing to IOS/Android is good, albeit expensive depending on the tier you are on.

Cons

Unfortunately I bought my license days before the company changed hands, I then spent the year having no confidence in the software as everything I touched was broken and left me not trusting that it could function during a demo.

BA

Bruce A.

Design, 1-10 employees

Good Start... Great Potential Part 3!

Our company AppzDepot has been using the Bizness Apps platform for over a year now with great success. And, like many start-up companies, Bizness Apps has gone through its growing pains. As for me, I have been building websites for over 20 years and I have always strayed from the DIY platforms. Even when clients come to me with existing DIY's, I immediately move them into an easy to use full-featured...

Pros

The easy of use because the system is built around the standardization of Apple devices.

Cons

Not everything is plug and play, you should know some coding before attempting to circumvent the platform's limitations.

CJ

Craig J.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Building Apps the BizApps Way

When we started looking at creating apps, we looked at several platforms. Bizness Apps gave us the most features with ease of creation and customization for the best price in the market. Just follow the workflow, and you can have a great looking app for any business or special event in a timely manner. And publishing could not be easier, as BizApps handles preps everything you need for Android, iOS, and HTML 5 publication. They also handle the actual publishing to Apple, which is a great advantage. Customer support and tech support are also fantastic. Calls are answered promptly, and information and assistance is just what you need. Their online training videos are also great. When looking for an app creation solution, I urge you to look no further than Bizness Apps.

Pros

Look of the final product Ability to customize each feature Ease of design Ease of modification Regular platform updates

Cons

Email address on forms goes to account email address on white label site

PO

Palmer O.

Marketing and Advertising,

The Best Customer Support for a great product

I've been building on Bizness Apps for about 2 years now. It is a fantastic product with amazing customer service. I chose them over other platforms due to the stability and the fact that so many apps have been published on their software. I am very pleased with my choice as their customer service is amazing. The apps that you can design are really beautiful and they've got tons of functionality. Also...

Pros

Easy to use, Great customer service, always improving, tons of functionality, can build really beautiful designs, it's a stable platform.

Cons

I'd like to see real time language translations, I'm told that is coming in the next build.

CW

Conrad W.

Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

Bizness Apps is a good company, for a beginner, to start a white label app business

This software helped me start my first business. I was able to publish my first app within a couple of months. After the first app was published because of the ease of use, I was able to publish my next few apps within a short period. Bizness Apps software account for 1 out of 20 (give or take a few) apps in the Apple and Google Play stores.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. By viewing a few how-to tutorials you can build an app in a few steps. Additionally, the software is updated about every six months so you keep up with the latest and greatest iOS and Android updates!!!

Cons

Apple made a few changes that make it difficult to publish an app in their store. However, Team Bizness Apps work very hard to ensure all apps built with their software gets published.

AJ

Anders J.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

I made a mistake!

For approximately one year I did research the mobile appmarket platform systems and see who had the best service functionality because I realise this is an industry to get into. I finally made up my mind decided to sign up for X company so I went ahead and signed up on my mobile but I made a mistake I went to the wrong website and signed up to biznessapps, one year later I must admit this was the BEST mistake in my life. During this year with biznessapps I have had some personal tragedies as I was diagnosed with cancer after two months in business, during the treatment and sickness that followed business app have been extremely supporting and very helpful. I am now slowly recovering and looking forward to work with this wonderful team of dedicated personnel at Bizness Apps

Pros

Easy to use and well structured

Cons

I think some homes screen options could improve, the feature in the takeaway with picture banners across for the categories would be in nice feature to be having on the home screen as the menu.

ES

Elvis S.

I am a reseller with Bizness Apps since 2013. Awesome experience. Unique platform, great service!

Product is profitable, easy to use. Highly recommended. A bad software engineer is oftentimes satisfied with getting a feature more or less working without setting up the proper foundation for maintaining the code going forward. Having a comprehensive test suite helps ensure that new developers looking at your code will be able to more easily modify it without breaking old functionality, but with Bizness Apps, all those aspects are well considered, well done!

Pros

In any business related application usability and maintainability are key factors to be considered. In Software Engineering, quality of software is everything, therefore deliver a product which has all these characteristics and qualities is outstanding and pretty clever.

CB

Christina B.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Customer for 5 Years And Still Satisfied!

I have been using Bizness Apps to grow my business for the last 5 years and every year they never cease to amaze me on the improvements and features available to both me and my customers. Their resources center is amazing and full of great content to help new re-sellers star selling apps immediately. Without biznessapps my marketing company would not be doing half as much revenue as it is currently. I have tried all the others conduit, appmakr, buildfire, and mobile roadie, but BiznessApps is by far #1 for price point and functionality!

Pros

Easability to create apps, back end white label dashbaord , help resources, white label documents, presentations and agreements to help re-sellers sell more apps.

Cons

At times slow customer service.

NC

Nathan C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great Platform with Great Support.

The Bizness Apps platform is a very thorough tool for building apps quickly and efficiently. Like any software, there is a learning curve which is easy enough if you put in the hours to learn everything you can. With a great support from the Bizness Apps team and a very comprehensive range of help desk articles, learning is best done by doing, but you have the support when needed. The updates to the platform are always welcomed, as with any technology, it's always changing fast, so speed here with the updates can't come quick enough, but i know it's big job. I look forward to continuing to see what Bizness Apps have install for 2017 and beyond! All in all, it's worth jumping in! I am glad i did!

Pros

I like support, the ease of use, and the ability to get an app built fast!

Cons

The time taken to roll out new and updated features. Big job i know, but in a fast world, speed is king!

PJ

Pamela J.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

I LOVE BiznessApps!!

I've been doing business with you guys since 2012! You taught me everything I know about Apps and I really appreciate you guys! Customer services rocks, they normally respond within an hour....I'm partnered with many companies that take 48 hours. The system is very easy to use, I love the way you keep upgrading and adding new features...you make me look good! As a customer I would rather be no where else.

Pros

Cons

The only thing I don't like is having to PAY to upgrade again in the same year. I think that if I paid in Feb and you upgrade your software again in September as a valued customer it would be great if I didn't have to pay again.

AG

Ana G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Bizness App platform is super friendly and Support team is excellent

We're bizness app resellers since 2012. I like that the platform of bizness apps is in continuous growth, generating new functionalities and perfecting them. I like that they take into account our comments on the needs that we detect. The platform is very friendly. The support team is excellent! They answer very quickly my doubts and they are always ready to support in a very nice and professional way.

Pros

It's a very friendly software and it has a great support team.

Cons

It needs to be more operative, to be able to handle more complex functionalities, to be able to handle databases, to identify the user that sends information.

DA

David A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Powerful & Versatile Mobile App Building & Hosting Platform

My partnership with BiznessApps goes back several years as one of its first resellers. During this time I have witnessed dedication with enhancing and improving the app platform with new advanced features to keep up with the competition. This in-turn has allowed my business to thrive and remain competitive in the marketplace when compared to other app developers in my local area. Also, this has allowed me to remain competitive with my offers, products and services. Also, their support has been best in class as they are always polite, professional and responsive to my support needs in a very timely manner.

Pros

Easy to use platform

Cons

N/A

SS

Stevan S.

Great Software

I have been using Bizness Apps software for three years! I have watched and experienced consistent upgrades and feature additions. It has helped me obtain business where I wouldn't have in the past! The customer service is always prompt and consistent. I look forward to many more years using this software to help grow my business!

Pros

I love the new format for design and publication. It keeps getting easier as each upgrade is released!

Cons

I really like everything about the software. I am able to submit suggestions for features I would like to see...

BL

Brandon L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great platform to kick-off an app development firm

Bizness Apps has created a software platform that supports ease of use for new users, rich content features and amazing support services. This software has allowed my company to bring to life our app ideas and push them to the market very effortlessly. Using this platform was one of the best decisions our company made to grow our marketing services team.

Pros

It's very easy to use, there are lots of great attributes built into the platform that make it easy to take your ideas and turn them into real products.

Cons

The only complaint I have is it lacks a true white-label experience. When you are in the platform, the Bizness apps branding is apparent, which makes it difficult to use in front of prospective clients. I'd like to see a true white label experience from a reseller login, with my company's info not the platforms.

RR

Ron R.

Great App Builder for businesses

I have been using BizApps since October 2010. Since then this platform has grown with the industry. Bizapps platform is easy to use with great fucionality and options for your business or businesses you want to market it to. Their help desk is great with quick answers to your questions. The functionality of the app for potential businesses for their customers use is awsome Location -gps directions,...

Pros

Ease and functions

Cons

the cost of apple updates

AG

Andrew G.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Bizness Apps Rock My World

Bizness Apps allows me to develop mobile apps with no special skillset, no experience in app building required. Their fabulous products have incredible features that make marketing to potential clients a breeze. I have developed mobile apps for clubs, dog wash, accommodation and local businesses. The range of clients is so broad, they cater for anyone and everyone. I highly recommend Bizness Apps for anyone interested in marketing and promotion.

Pros

Ease of use, no experience required.

Cons

Nothing, it is sensational.