Additional information for Infosistema DMM
Key features of Infosistema DMM
View All Features
- Ad Hoc Reports Generator
- Asynchronous Scheduling of Reports
- Audit Records
- Customer Data
- Customizable Reporting
- Data Filtering
- Data Migration
- Database Integration
- Detect Inconsistencies
- Error Tracking
- Inconsistency Detection
- Information Governance
- Match & Merge
- Reporting of Categorized Errors
- Resolution of Data Inconsistency Issues
- Visual Environment
• Infosistema DMM resolves commonly occurring data inconsistency issues such as differences in physical names of tables between databases or a foreign key.
• The software scrambles the data to help keep its semantic value and avoid any correlation to the source data, i.e. email field holding text that looks like emails.
• Data can be extracted from OutSystems platform and download in CSV format which is ready to use in any ETL process or can be archived.
• DMM allows the users to define filters that need to be applied during migration process, allowing full control over the data being transferred between the two environments.
• DMM checks the user’s picks during the configuration process and suggests other entities that also need to be migrated, guaranteeing data consistency.