LambdaTest Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.05/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

It's a most that every company should use for a better User Experience. Thank you for helping us provide the best possible experience for our customers.
Lambdatest is awesome Cross Browser Testing Cloud platform for Testing activities in the project life cycle. Nice user interface, Easy to Use, Configure and Seamless Collaboration all in one place.
Though I’m using the free version but I’m completely satisfied with this tool and I just impressed with their infrastructure, love it.
Sometimes I feel lags in virtual machine for a very short period of time. That's why I ignored it always.
Since I only used the system in a trial free version, I missed a bit of the inability to pause the session during my inactivity.
Normal issue that can debilitate ENIs includes IAM permissions,if a Lambda Execution part can't withdraw ENIs, it will abandon them pursuing even the Lambda has executed.

LambdaTest users...

BrowserStack-logocaret

BrowserStack

Endtest-logocaret

Endtest

Sauce Labs-logocaret

Sauce Labs

How would you rate LambdaTest?

A Boatload of Capabilities with Surprisingly Few Obstacles

Overall, it's been great!

Pros

As a website PM who often is involved with site QA testing, I am incredibly glad to have the ability to instantly switch between virtually any browser, device, OS, etc of note in order to test my site. Simply put, I just wouldn't have the resources to do that very well if I didn't use Lambda Test.

Cons

On rare occasions LT could be a bit slow to load the test environments (~15 seconds), which could be a problem when hundreds of browser/device/OS combos need to be tested quickly.

LambdaTest helps me finding cross browser compatibility issues across 1400+ browsers.

Pros

All the features that it poses, really need to be appreciated. The features which I find amazing are: Great UI and UX Less pricing Integration with Jira, Asana, Trello, and Slack

Cons

A WordPress plugin to directly test new pages would be a plus LambdaTest should give an integration with Salesforce.

Great tool for cross browser testing

Aha!! This is interesting . Now I need low budget for testing.

Pros

I like user interface. It was quite easy to use and seamless. I found Trello integration with LambdaTest which is of great help for me.

Cons

I need to test my web app on MI Redmi Y1 device and I don't find it in mobile section. Other things was good for me.

Awesome Cross Browser Testing Cloud Tool for all QA activities. Love it.

Lambdatest is awesome Cross Browser Testing Cloud platform for Testing activities in the project life cycle..Nice user interface, Easy to Use, Configure and Seamless Collaboration all in one place. Thank you Lambdatest for making our life easy. Love it.

Pros

Configuration Easy to Use User Interface Stability Seamless Collaboration with other tools

Cons

Sometime unable to test Locally Hosted Pages and local application

Testing of Local apps easy with LambdaTest

They have been really doing great. They are building a perfect platform for cross browser testing.

Pros

As a web designer, cross browser testing comes as part of my job. Through LambdaTest's real time testing I was able to perform real time of my locally stored website across every Windows and macOS that one could think of!

Cons

I got no complaints. Eagerly waiting for their automation testing to go live.

Thanks a lot Arpan for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

An OK alternative

It's a good alternative to bigger players, but it feels somewhat unfinished.

Pros

LambdaTest is great because you can emulate all of the differet browsers and even local sites too.

Cons

Promised functionality has never appeared. Pricing keeps changing.

Thanks a lot for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Good tool for performing browser compactability testing

Good for performing browser compactable testing

Pros

Has all browsers at one place, goo dto use

Cons

whenever i lock the system session gets expired, very bad, timeout is too quick. Also in safari or few other browsers upload function, i am unable to test using the lambda test tool. Not suitable for some function. In testing where u have scenarios like image/documents uploading cannot be done using lambda test tool.

Faster way of functional testing

We wanted something which can handle our cross browser testing, well integrated with Circle CI, faster and easier to cope up with the work from home scenario. There are many other platforms as well(Price was not the big concern) and, LambdaTest was the most stable and reliable one we found. We never required to visit our lab for functional testing. It is a tad bit slower than the on site lab but parallel testing is making up for the speed. Circle CI integration was a must for us and we have no complain so far about that. Asana integration was a bonus for us

Pros

It is fast. For last 2 months it suddenly became faster. Started cypress support. Integration with Circle CI and Asana. Free LT Browser. Easier deployment then tools I have tried before.

Cons

There is no real device. Mission critical testing needs real devices. No native app testing. Cheaper than competition but still needs a little price cut to become affordable.

It's a great experience working with LambdaTest.

I have been using it from past 3 months and being a UI designer. LambdaTest helps me in making sure that landing pages that I built are cross browser compatible.

Pros

It's the cheapest tool that I found making it quite affordable for freelancers like me. They also have a very big feature stack and most of them are available in free plan as well.I also liked it's integration with Asana.

Cons

There are not API access right now. Plus you cannot install and run any exe file on their Machines.

Test your websites compatibility

A complete compatibility testing that helps you to test your websites and web applications across 2000+ browsers and OS.

Pros

We get to test our website for responsive check through 44 devices of different vendors in just a single click and under a minute. Highly efficient and reliable.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind, their platform has been great to my firm.

Thanks a lot Shaggy for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Seamless Experience of Testing

Pros

They have introduced really good techniques like screenshot testing, responsive testing, smart testing, and real time testing.

It does the job

Good.

Pros

Like I said, I needed to test on IE, and that's exactly what it gave me, IE, no need to go through long process of setting up a virtual machine. Just open this app and choose IE on Window version of my choice and voila.

Cons

There is a bit of lag, but I understand I'm controlling another machine over the internet, but the lag isn't that much, I was still able to work and get the job done.

Great for web dev agencies

Pros

Ease of use and quick setup. We use this to browser test across devices and browsers

Cons

The tunnel isn't as easy to use as others. Some other services even offer browser based extensions. Makes it easier for less technical people.

Browser Testing is Always a Pain, Give Yourself a Break and Use LambdaTest

LambdaTest has been a breath of fresh air in the testing space. It was easy to use and provides enough options that I can do the work I need without any hassle.

Pros

LambdaTest made it easy to do cross browser testing, even on their free tier. I was very impressed with the speed of the service and how easy it was to switch between different devices and browsers.

Cons

I would love a completely free tool to do all my testing but that is simply not a reality right now. So, while I do feel the pricing is reasonable for the value it provides, I would love to have a little more flexibility with the free tier.

Great testing platform with easy UI

LambdaTest was a wonderful fit for our needs because of its wide range of browsers and local testing features. We had been looking to expand our reach and wanted machines with a specific set of browser configurations. We could easily test locally hosted URLs on these browsers. And, for our privately hosted applications, we utilized the Azure Pipelines, and the LambdaTest extension for Azure has helped us achieve a smooth testing experience. So we are now fast with making modifications before they head out to production.

Pros

A smooth and easy interface with testing extensions for CI/CD technologies such as Azure pipelines. It was affordably priced and compatible with the most recent browsers. Also, the CircleCI and Asana integrations were a major help.

Cons

It could include AI-based test analytics for better results.

Great UI Testing

Everything about LambdaTest is great. The team behind it is fantastic and they keep making improvements. It's great for testing your app or website on different devices and platforms.

Pros

One of the best features about LambdaTest is the ability to spin up a real-time operating system for you to test your UI. You'll be up and running in no time and be able to perform real-time testing on hundreds of devices.

Cons

It would be great to have some more customizability in some of the features. I believe that the team is currently working on this and so this may be coming in a future release.

Lambda for Remote Testing

It was a smooth switch (i.e. from real testing devices in the office) and a very welcome tool when we began using it.

Pros

The tool was crucial as we switched to working from home as it allows me to test web addresses on the same device as a customer. I use the real time testing.

Cons

It's very simple to use. For my needs, I don't see anything I don't like about it.

Easy to use and affordable

Pros

Needed a cross browser testing tool for our upcoming projects. Found LambdaTest and decided to go with them. What we liked is the availability of browsers, quick setup of binary tunnel and Integration with Asana. After signing up what other things we liked is Switch functionality, clear cache functionality and Chrome extensions for immediate screenshot. Also loved their basic authentication and Screenshot feature and so on their customer support.

Cons

I didn't find any flaw or issues worth reporting. They are doing really great. I have tried a lot of platforms but this is one of the best.

Thanks a lot Sej for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

I love this tool

We have a small firm providing medical services and we want every users visiting our websites get pixel perfect experience so we keep on testing our website if it is working flawlessly across all browsers or not.

Pros

We had tried different tools in the past. What we loved in LambdaTest is clean UI/UX as choosing browsers and OS is very easy and we were able to launch the VM very quickly. Wide rage of browsers and their version is a surplus. great support through in-app chat, they quickly came on a screen sharing call to solve the issue. I love this tool.

Cons

There's nothing as such which we don't like..

Thanks a lot Goku for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

It helped us to identify UI related anomalies and we were happily able to resolve them.

As I already mentioned, with Visual UI testing we were able to resolve more anomalies in less time. We saw that in mobile browsers there was a resolution problem and a few of the UI elements had errors. Not only this there were glitches in a few of Safari versions that were detected and solved with ease.

Pros

Visual UI testing and Screenshot reduced our Testing time by quite a bit, we didn't know our website had so many UI issues in safari and also in a few mobile browsers.

Cons

I wish there was a more flexible pricing plan since we use only two features, having said that I still think it is a wonderful product.

Thanks a lot Reshmi for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Easy to use, great support.

Pros

Lots of different browser and OS options. I had a user that was having an issue with our page with an older version of safari and an old IOS version and I was able to replicate their issue easily using your product

Cons

There is a bit of a lag when using this product which makes it a bit difficult when testing as to whether it is the page that I am testing is not as responsive or the lag from the virtual machine.

Affordable and easy to use platform

Pros

What I loved the most is the way LambdaTest address your problems. WordPress plugin is a boon to our testing process. Within the panel itself I can now get screenshot on browsers of my choice and without login into the platform we can download the screenshot and quickly start working on fixing if any issue is found. Keep up the good work guys.

Cons

Few points to highlight but will skip for now. They have been doing great and standing upon the customer requirements.

Thanks a lot Archit for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Great for cross browser automation

Pros

The ability to spin up browser specific test environments was fantastic. The ease of integration with different language frameworks for writing and executing automated tests was pretty attractive too.

Cons

The stability of the test environments could have been better but I was using low Fidelity demo like environment so that's understandable.

Awesome Product

We now don't need to test the website on physical Products, now we can just put the website in Lambda and it will give us all the

Pros

The Product is easy to use and has great features to easily test your website before deploying it onto a live system. It is easy to test the website on pretty much all available desktop or mobile products.

Cons

There are some improvements that could be done. But I think Lambda is working hard on improving the product. What I would wish for is for the lt browser to let me choose the browser on which the website is run.

Very Helpful

Pros

It's a great tool for testing different browsers. We build websites day in and out, and it's so convenient to have one place to test our sites on different OS, browsers and versions.

Cons

There may be too many options, honestly. It's hard to build something that works for every single browser and every outdated version. So why test on all of them?