LambdaTest Reviews

4.83/5 (35 reviews)

Anonymous

Easy to use, setup, and great support to boot!

Reviewed 2019-08-22

Pros
Lambda Test makes live cross browser testing easy and interactive for all! They even just launched their automated testing for mobile browsers on android & iOS (iPhone) In case we ever get confused there's some excellent documentation and great support to help us out.

Cons
They're still working out a few minor kinks in the UI, but it's nothing that really interferes with the value we get out of the product

Ghura P

Awesome Cross Browser Testing Tool

Reviewed 2018-12-14

LambdaTest has helped us in solving cross browser related issues. We are able to test our projects locally.. We loved this platform.

Pros
They are always up to date with latest version of browsers. Something we find highly reliable is their customer support. They are available 24x7 and have aided us many times. We needed a cross browser testing tool with Trello integration. LambdaTest has Trello along with the functionality of SSH Tunnel. We were able to identify the issue in our website and solve them in no time. Kudos to LambdaTest.

Cons
We are also very excited to hear about their automation testing going live before Christmas. It would help us to considerably fast-track our testing effort.

Response from Lambda Computing

Hi Ghura,

Thanks for your candid response. We know that customer satisfaction is the pillar for a startup and that's why we are always there to help our customers at any time they need us.

And finally we have launched our Automation release. It would be really helpful if you can try it out and share your feedback with us.

Again, thanks alot.

Cheers,

Harshit Sharma

Finally the waiting is over..

Reviewed 2018-12-17

We are a startup in Digital Marketing domain where we also develop websites for our customers. To make sure that we are delivering user-friendly and compatible websites we need to get it tested several times. Thanks to LambdaTest manaul testing feature which helped us in testing websites we develop and hope their Automation will also be helpful as their manual one.

Pros
I have been waiting for more than 4 months to try their automation and finally today I tried their Beta Testing of Automation with selenium. I just loved the platform. Really they just deliver it and they deliver a great product. Wish you luck with your final release.. All the best guys.

Cons
There's nothing to complaint about.

Response from Lambda Computing

Thank you so much for your words Harshit , it's really appreciating. And this is not only we are going to bring all testing eco-system to a single infrastructure.

S Majumder

Best Testing Tool

Reviewed 2018-11-12

LambdaTest helps us in our browser compatibility testing processes. We are using the tool to ensure compatibility on Mac OS and iPhone devices. The main plus point of the tool is it's integration feature. Asana integration helps us to log issues found on Lambdatest directly to our Asana boards.

Pros
As a tester, i have to make sure that my website is upto shape. Especially since we are new in the market, our product is a bit unstable and that raises pressure on me for logging bug. Screenshots come in handy but i am not a fan of in-built snipping tool. LambdaTest Screenshots by providing a full-page screenshot made my life easy. Thank you Lambda Team!

Cons
Tried a lot but couldn't find any!

Neelapu Prasanna kumar

For all web and mobile developers I recommend lambda Test. Reduce my teams over all time on testing

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Pros
upheld us to handle issues we dont even know existed previously. It has capacity to test dev pages itself. It has capacity to test dev pages itself and lambda performs, in the multivariate setting, very Scalable product.

Cons
Normal issue that can debilitate ENIs includes IAM permissions,if a Lambda Execution part can't withdraw ENIs, it will abandon them pursuing even the Lambda has executed

Mike Jeffcott

Cheaper & Better

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-06-24

Pros
I bumped onto LambdaTest while looking for some alternatives for SauceLabs as it was charging a bomb to us. Interestingly we found LambdaTest and to test the product we subscribed to their trial plan. We tested the product for 10 days, thanks to their support who provided us unlimited product access when we exhausted the trial minutes. After 10 days we were sure about LambdaTest and moved our subscription from SauceLabs to LambdaTest.

Cons
No codeless automation feature till date, but they confirmed it is indeed in their roadmap.

Janet Hughes

AMAZING LAMBDA TUNNEL

Reviewed 2019-08-21

Pros
We were in the process to make our website live but as a data oriented company we first wanted to make sure that our website renders seamlessly across browser & OS combinations. We searched for some tools that can help us with that and landed on LambdaTest. They have this feature called Lambda Tunnel that helps you connect your local website to their cloud server to test how your website looks even before it is live. This was exactly what we were looking for and the best part was that they offered over 2000 combinations of browsers & OS to test on.

Cons
Connecting the tunnel for the first time was a tiresome process but we got used to it.

Samantha Stewart

I like Integration Feature of This Tool

Reviewed 2018-04-11

Pros
I like it's ability of integration with Jira, and Slack. I have utilized this feature in my organization as business development manager. It's prices are best in the industry.

Cons
I did not found anything that I dislike in this tool. It would be great if It could be accessible for multiple users at the same time.

Suchismita Das

LambdaTest helps me finding cross browser compatibility issues across 1400+ browsers.

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Pros
All the features that it poses, really need to be appreciated. The features which I find amazing are: Great UI and UX Less pricing Integration with Jira, Asana, Trello, and Slack

Cons
A WordPress plugin to directly test new pages would be a plus LambdaTest should give an integration with Salesforce.

Neha Deshmukh

Great tool for cross browser testing

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Aha!! This is interesting . Now I need low budget for testing.

Pros
I like user interface. It was quite easy to use and seamless. I found Trello integration with LambdaTest which is of great help for me.

Cons
I need to test my web app on MI Redmi Y1 device and I don't find it in mobile section. Other things was good for me.

Aliyah Michle

Fast Support, Easy to use and Less Pricing

Reviewed 2018-04-14

Pros
I used LambdaTest for a long time and now It is being used by employees within my organization. We rely on this tool and always verify the website before going for any presentation.

Cons
It would be better if they can provide more integration like integration with Hipchat, otherwise it is a good tool.

Ridhima Singh

LambdaTest helps our team in testing website app across browsers browsers and their versions

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Time saving, Money saving and a lot of inbuilt features.

Pros
LambdaTest has great collections of browsers and operating systems. I never face a situation when the required OS/browser was not available.

Cons
Sometimes I feel lags in virtual machine for a very short period of time. That's why I ignored it always.

Randhir Giridharan

One click bug login and Tunnel

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Great

Pros
Lambdatest was the obvious choice due to its easy to understand features. We wanted a tool such as this to test our website before launch. We were able to connect the tunnel and can test the locally hosted applications. What really made our decision for LambdaTest was One-Click bug login feature. We were able to push the bug from anywhere on the platform if we found the issue. Smart UI really helped us in Visual regression bugs. They have done a great job in terms of browsers availability and Tunnel availability.

Cons
Can't think of any as of now.

Avalokita Paul

Long way to go LambdaTest

Reviewed 2018-11-28

Our customers started reporting that our websites stuck in lower verisons of IE and Firefox. So we thought to get it tested and yes they stuck!. Thanks to LambdaTest with its enrich features we were able to build a compatible website.

Pros
We have used many cross browser testing tools but we stuck with LambdaTest from the very first use. We are a startup and it's very hard for us to go for costly plans in the market but thanks to LambdaTest and its startup program. It is so nice of them to provide discounts for startups along with all the features. Long way to go LambdaTest.

Cons
There's nothing to dislike. I really love the product.

Nicolas Castronovo

Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-01-22

One word: FANTASTIC

Pros
I really like the price point and features on Lambda Test. They have great functionality and features. With the many options they provide, I'm able to test websites on multiple platforms to make sure they work correctly on specific devices. Their customer service is by far the best I've seen in similar companies. They worked with me and helped me with anything I needed.

Cons
Had very few issues overall. The only negatives are, if you use high resolutions the tests can be slightly laggy, but that's expected. It's works very well 90% of the time.

Robin NP

Seamless Experience of Testing

Reviewed 2018-01-16

Pros
They have introduced really good techniques like screenshot testing, responsive testing, smart testing, and real time testing.

Vasudha Bhanot

It's a great experience working with LambdaTest.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

I have been using it from past 3 months and being a UI designer. LambdaTest helps me in making sure that landing pages that I built are cross browser compatible.

Pros
It's the cheapest tool that I found making it quite affordable for freelancers like me. They also have a very big feature stack and most of them are available in free plan as well.I also liked it's integration with Asana.

Cons
There are not API access right now. Plus you cannot install and run any exe file on their Machines.

Lana Petrenko

DOES WHAT IT IS MEANT TO DO

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Pros
LambdaTest is one such platform which does what it is meant to do, i:e help us in performing cross browser testing. There are a lot of services which says it does ten things but fails in doing one perfectly. It also have other features which compliments cross browser testing only not promising any other thing which works like a charm for us.

Cons
Can be slow sometime in opening and scrolling heavy website but that is not a deal breaker.

Ruchika Irani

Loved the availability of Browsers and Integrations

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Loved using LambdaTest Cross Browser Testing is a necessity for us at the moment. And LambdaTest has played a very important role in solving our compatibility related issues.

Pros
Availability of browsers and their support for startups like us is one of the best thing that got our attention. These guys are just awesome. They built an excellent product.. Kudos to you team!!!

Cons
Very hard to find. Each and every thing is designed so perfectly and user-friendly

Arpan Adams

Testing of Local apps easy with LambdaTest

Reviewed 2018-09-27
Review Source: Software Advice

They have been really doing great. They are building a perfect platform for cross browser testing.

Pros
As a web designer, cross browser testing comes as part of my job. Through LambdaTest's real time testing I was able to perform real time of my locally stored website across every Windows and macOS that one could think of!

Cons
I got no complaints. Eagerly waiting for their automation testing to go live.

Anonymous

An OK alternative

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-07-16

It's a good alternative to bigger players, but it feels somewhat unfinished.

Pros
LambdaTest is great because you can emulate all of the differet browsers and even local sites too.

Cons
Promised functionality has never appeared. Pricing keeps changing.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

lalithya chennupati

Good tool for performing browser compactability testing

Reviewed 2019-05-23

Good for performing browser compactable testing

Pros
Has all browsers at one place, goo dto use

Cons
whenever i lock the system session gets expired, very bad, timeout is too quick. Also in safari or few other browsers upload function, i am unable to test using the lambda test tool. Not suitable for some function. In testing where u have scenarios like image/documents uploading cannot be done using lambda test tool.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Shaggy Rai Saxena

Test your websites compatibility

Reviewed 2018-10-04

A complete compatibility testing that helps you to test your websites and web applications across 2000+ browsers and OS.

Pros
We get to test our website for responsive check through 44 devices of different vendors in just a single click and under a minute. Highly efficient and reliable.

Cons
Nothing that comes to mind, their platform has been great to my firm.

Daniel Neville

Awesome Tool

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Helped us in finding out bugs and assigning it to our developers right from the platform...

Pros
The team has done a great job. Lambdatest is so easy to use and their UI is so clean. VM launches fast and do not stuck like other platforms. All the best to team and keep growing..

Cons
It's one of the best product from the product available in market..

Payal Gulati

I wanted to test my web app on different platforms so I was digging the internet for a while for a t

Reviewed 2018-01-12

Pros
Well,all that i can say about this product is, they have totally changed the way we look at the cross-browser testing. They have done a great job. They offers Screenshot testing,visual UI testing and smart testing. I really like the UI design and their seamless product functionality.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10