LambdaTest Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.65/10

Reviews by rating

It's a most that every company should use for a better User Experience. Thank you for helping us provide the best possible experience for our customers.
Lambdatest is awesome Cross Browser Testing Cloud platform for Testing activities in the project life cycle. Nice user interface, Easy to Use, Configure and Seamless Collaboration all in one place.
Sometimes I feel lags in virtual machine for a very short period of time. That's why I ignored it always.
Since I only used the system in a trial free version, I missed a bit of the inability to pause the session during my inactivity.
Normal issue that can debilitate ENIs includes IAM permissions,if a Lambda Execution part can't withdraw ENIs, it will abandon them pursuing even the Lambda has executed.

Karthik M.

Architect

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Great for cross browser automation

Transcript

Speaker 1: I'm Karthik. I work as an engineering manager. My rating for LambdaTest is three stars out...

Ghura P.

Newspapers, 11-50 employees

Awesome Cross Browser Testing Tool

LambdaTest has helped us in solving cross browser related issues. We are able to test our projects locally.. We loved this platform.

Pros

They are always up to date with latest version of browsers. Something we find highly reliable is their customer support. They are available 24x7 and have aided us many times. We needed a cross browser testing tool with Trello integration. LambdaTest has Trello along with the functionality of SSH Tunnel. We were able to identify the issue in our website and solve them in no time. Kudos to LambdaTest.

Cons

We are also very excited to hear about their automation testing going live before Christmas. It would help us to considerably fast-track our testing effort.

Hi Ghura, Thanks for your candid response. We know that customer satisfaction is the pillar for a startup and that's why we are always there to help our customers at any time they need us. And finally we have launched our Automation release. It would be really helpful if you can try it out and share your feedback with us. Again, thanks alot. Cheers, LambdaTest

S M.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Best Testing Tool

LambdaTest helps us in our browser compatibility testing processes. We are using the tool to ensure compatibility on Mac OS and iPhone devices. The main plus point of the tool is it's integration feature. Asana integration helps us to log issues found on Lambdatest directly to our Asana boards.

Pros

As a tester, i have to make sure that my website is upto shape. Especially since we are new in the market, our product is a bit unstable and that raises pressure on me for logging bug. Screenshots come in handy but i am not a fan of in-built snipping tool. LambdaTest Screenshots by providing a full-page screenshot made my life easy. Thank you Lambda Team!

Cons

Tried a lot but couldn't find any!

Thanks a lot for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

MK

MageshKumar K.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Good but needs improvement

Good but needs improvement

Pros

User friendly, easy access no complicated

Cons

Most often facing issues in Android devices and some of latest iPhone devices is not displaying precise

Harshit S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Finally the waiting is over..

We are a startup in Digital Marketing domain where we also develop websites for our customers. To make sure that we are delivering user-friendly and compatible websites we need to get it tested several times. Thanks to LambdaTest manaul testing feature which helped us in testing websites we develop and hope their Automation will also be helpful as their manual one.

Pros

I have been waiting for more than 4 months to try their automation and finally today I tried their Beta Testing of Automation with selenium. I just loved the platform. Really they just deliver it and they deliver a great product. Wish you luck with your final release.. All the best guys.

Cons

There's nothing to complaint about.

Thank you so much for your words Harshit , it's really appreciating. And this is not only we are going to bring all testing eco-system to a single infrastructure.

Rahul V.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Go to Real Time browser that helps my investigations

for almost 6 months I am using this initially I used browserling but this is far better than that.

Pros

I am a security analyst I am very fond of this tool as I cant use my own forensics machine, real time browser option in this software helps me while analyzing phishing incidents.

Cons

Nothing in particular but the limitation for free usage a month can be removed and you can reduce the time frame rather that the usage limit

SS

Shwetha S.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Using lambdatest for web dev testing

Pros

I found LambdaTest to have an intuitive interface and its speedy testing processes really helped in my daily tasks. I appreciated the real mobile device environment for testing, and the additional features like test analytics and custom tags were quite useful.

Cons

I faced some issues with session management as sessions expired quickly during inactivity. I also noticed that the trial version lacked the functionality to pause sessions, which was inconvenient. Additionally, the debugging mode for mobile devices could use some enhancement for better troubleshooting.

sG

saurabh G.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Lambda Review

till now it is good we are using it for real device testing on lambda test

Pros

Features provided by the lambda for testing

Cons

as of now no such points identified will update if any found in future

BG

Bea Grace T.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Lambdatest is the best

Very good for my company that needed live testing daily

Pros

I really like lamdatest the quailty is superb for its price.

Cons

I havent experienced any cons yet on this app its amazing,

BA

Brandi A.

Cosmetics, self-employed

LambdaTest

Pros

I liked the ability to use live or automated cross-browser testing.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I can complain about this product

SD

Soumyadip D.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Just started. Good experience at the beginning.

Pros

1. A great collection of real devices 2. Easy to use and navigate

Cons

Pricing can be more flexible for low usage.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, setup, and great support to boot!

Pros

Lambda Test makes live cross browser testing easy and interactive for all! They even just launched their automated testing for mobile browsers on android & iOS (iPhone) In case we ever get confused there's some excellent documentation and great support to help us out.

Cons

They're still working out a few minor kinks in the UI, but it's nothing that really interferes with the value we get out of the product

Andrew H.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Save your Money and Inverst in LambdaTest

Pros

It is the best tool to test your website on different platforms and different devices without the need to purchase any extra hardware or devices In which you save Money, space also become more productive and faster in development and testing

Cons

It sometimes crashes and needs to restart the session when I try to use dev tools on an Emulator Needs enhancement in performance

Broadcast Media, 51-200 employees

The Pros and Cons of LambdaTest. Should You Consider it?

Pros

I am a web developer and maintain websites I found Lambdatest , and it saved me from get shamed due to minor bugs on the website i maked for the client which is fixed with the help of Cross-browser testing, Real-time testing, Automated testing.Here One more thing i want to add here withe the help of Lambda test Screenshot testing i have collected screenshot where i found to improve things. The Collaboration Provided By Lambdatest allow me testing projects by sharing test results and notes, facilitating communication and collaboration between team members.Atlast Beleive me you find Worthy to invest and work with Lambda test

Cons

1- Cost: LambdaTest offers a variety of pricing plans, but some users may find the cost of the platform to be relatively high, particularly for teams or organizations with a limited budget.2-Integration issues: While LambdaTest integrates with many popular testing frameworks and tools, some users may encounter issues with integration, particularly if they are using a less common or proprietary testing tool.

AA

Athanasios A.

Internet, self-employed

Bad customer service and refund policy

I used Lamdatest as a freelancer. I became self-employed and didn't need it anymore, I did however forget to cancel my yearly subscription. I contacted support as soon as I got charged to ask for a refund. I was offered a partial refund (around 70% of the price) and continued usage for the rest of the year. They also re-quoted their Terms and Conditions. I understand of course that the company is covered legally but compared to the (many) times this has happened to me, this is the only company that responded this way. I will not use them again and I would not recommend.

Pros

The software was easy to use, covered my needs and was cheaper compared to competitor (Browserstack)

Cons

Customer service and their refund policy

CD

Cameron D.

Biotechnology, 1,001-5,000 employees

You Are Amazing!

My experience with LambdaTest is amazing! I love absolutely everything about it!

Pros

I love the fact that you can use online web browsers to do as you please.

Cons

Some of the prices to do the things that you want on LambdaTest are just a bit expensive.

AS

Alan S.

Food Production, 201-500 employees

Solid Reliable Cross Browser testing platform

It's been a wonderful experience so far.

Pros

Wide selection of browser and operating systems. Continually kept up to date. Great integration support for automation testing frameworkds.

Cons

Sometimes the secure SSH tunnel can run a bit slow..

NP

Neelapu P.

For all web and mobile developers I recommend lambda Test. Reduce my teams over all time on testing

Pros

upheld us to handle issues we dont even know existed previously. It has capacity to test dev pages itself. It has capacity to test dev pages itself and lambda performs, in the multivariate setting, very Scalable product.

VA

Valliappan A.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Lambda Test test your website across multiple platforms simultaneously

Lambda Test saves your testing time and easy to test across multiple platforms simultaneously based on UI and alignment etc.

Pros

You can test multiple platforms like Apple, Windows, Tabs, Mobile browsers, etc same time for your website, and you can also include your favorite ones in a setup and test from that. Some feature requests that we asked from Lambda Test also, they implemented, like Jira integration feature with some additional inputs.

Cons

Some browsers render different, for e.g. some mobiles, compared to real devices. But that was minimal & rare i guess.

PK

Pawan K.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Recommend for App Automation

Pros

I am using app automation with parallel services and I love it . Because it is faster than other platforms

Cons

Sometime device availability and network connection error facing while running my automation

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

Best cross browser testing tool that will satisfy you 99%

Lambda Test is one of the market leading cross browser testing tool, can start immediately with a free account. The automation process is very strong, specially with Selenium grid. LambdaTest plugins and Integration facility is extremely impressive, can integrate with different types of tools like project management, CI/CD, codeless automation, team communication, test management, etc. I’m using this tool for our developed web application’s cross browser testing. Though I’m using the free version but I’m completely satisfied with this tool and I just impressed with their infrastructure, love it.

Pros

i) Fully automated and live interactive. ii) The interface is very smart and easy to understand. Iii) Vast collection of browser and mobile devices for real time testing. iv) Have facility to take scheduled screenshot. v) Supported different programming languages for running automation script. vi) Can distribute the account among the team members for simultaneous testing.

Cons

i) Sometimes the application loading slowly, need very strong internet connection to explore the tool. Ii) The price of web automation monthly plan is quite high.

AB

Amit B.

Newspapers, self-employed

"Exploring the Pros and Cons of Lambda test: A Comprehensive Review"

Pros

Lambda test offers a user-friendly interface with a wide range of features and tools that cater to various needs. Its efficient performance ensures speedy task completion, while its compatibility with multiple platforms and devices makes it a versatile choice. Additionally, the software provides excellent customer support, regular updates, and affordable pricing.

Cons

One of the drawbacks of Lambada test is that it may have a steep learning curve for new users. The extensive set of features may also lead to a cluttered interface, making it challenging to navigate. Furthermore, the software may experience occasional bugs or glitches that could affect its performance, requiring technical support to fix.

AK

Alexey K.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

I tried LT, and I like it

Pros

I'm web developer, and for me important to test website on real devices with different browser versions

Cons

I only used one feature, and LT provide full experience that I need

Avalokita P.

Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

Long way to go LambdaTest

Our customers started reporting that our websites stuck in lower verisons of IE and Firefox. So we thought to get it tested and yes they stuck!. Thanks to LambdaTest with its enrich features we were able to build a compatible website.

Pros

We have used many cross browser testing tools but we stuck with LambdaTest from the very first use. We are a startup and it's very hard for us to go for costly plans in the market but thanks to LambdaTest and its startup program. It is so nice of them to provide discounts for startups along with all the features. Long way to go LambdaTest.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike. I really love the product.

Thanks a lot Avalokita for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

EC

Eric C.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

A Boatload of Capabilities with Surprisingly Few Obstacles

Overall, it's been great!

Pros

As a website PM who often is involved with site QA testing, I am incredibly glad to have the ability to instantly switch between virtually any browser, device, OS, etc of note in order to test my site. Simply put, I just wouldn't have the resources to do that very well if I didn't use Lambda Test.

Cons

On rare occasions LT could be a bit slow to load the test environments (~15 seconds), which could be a problem when hundreds of browser/device/OS combos need to be tested quickly.

SK

Sethumadhavan K.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Greate learning platform

Pros

Selenium is Open source tool. I learned selenium top to bottom through lambda test. And also providing certification at free of cost.