CleanPix Reviews

CleanPix

Digital media and brand asset management software

CleanPix

Review Summary

4.7

Great product!

Pros

CleanPix has increased our productivity by simplifying sharing photos go our property with media outlets.

Cons

We haven't hit any snags with using this program - easy to use and use to integrate.

Great Product!

Nemacolin Woodlands Resort has been using Clean Pix for many years. The user experience for both us to manage and our guests and clients to make requests is why we continue to partner! They also offer great customer support in a timely manner which eases our customer service needs.

Pros

Customer Service, Easy to Manage and Features.

Cons

No Data

Good for Company's that don't have time/staff to manage their brand

Pros

I was nice to keep a brand loaded and have it auto create additional assets and have a cloud based storage of everything in one spot.

Cons

Really if you have the staff to produce the alternates you need and keep your brand updated and on your server, really I don't think this pulls ahead. Any designer would know how to create and access the files required.

CleanPix is PR dream

Love CleanPix. PR director for world-renowned resort. We get tons of requests for images from travel writers, golf writers, group coordinators, etc. It used to take up hours of my day emailing images (before that sending out slides). Now, I just give them our CleanPix site then approve requests. What used to take me hours, now takes me minutes. Additionally, we just loaded high-res b-roll onto CleanPix. When the Today Show or Good Morning America calls, rather than contacting our video production company to put b-roll onto a drive and send it to them, we just refer them to our CleanPix site. Easy as can be! Highly recommend CleanPix.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Cleanpix is great

The team at Cleanpix has been great to work with! They guided us through the process of integrating our existing assets into the system and helped us launch without any issues. Third-party clients have been extremely impressed by the product.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

CleanPix is a life-saver!

Florida Repertory Theatre has been a member of the CleanPix family since its very early days, and it turned things around for our marketing and PR department. We were on the cutting edge of photo management and press releasing in 2007, and are delighted with all of the new features. We look forward to using all of the new features as we continue to be a customer. We're delighted to have been a part of the development.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Excellent Service

CleanPix has helped us to manage a huge selection of product photography from our international suppliers. It has increased our brand's efficiency and has allowed us to react quickly to requests for marketing materials from both clients and press. We are able to use CleanPix on both our iPhones and iPads, which is a huge productivity booster.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

I love using cleanpix to manage and distribute our iamges library.

This system is our prefered method of delivering image access to requesting media. I love the fact tools that allow me to catagorize images by subject matter and track where the images are being downloaded. And with the new platform developed this year, it has become our prefered method of delvidering BRoll to broadcast outlets.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

This is by far the most efficient and easy software that i have ever used !

This is a no fail product. It's ease of use has always been great. However, it seems with every upgrade it becomes easier and more efficient than in the past. If you hit a bump...customer service is always ready to help! This product is such a great tool I am not sure how a DMO could operate without it.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

We have been using CleanPix for a number of years and find it easy to upload and access media assets

Our clients find it easy to access photos. Uploading photos is much easier now that CleanPix has upgraded their features. I appreciate the use of unlimited photo/video space. Even though we don't utilize the media portion of the service as we should, it is a valuable feature to have.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Great Service

It takes some getting use to when things upgrade and change but each one is well worth it with this program. Things just keep getting simpler and easier to use. The extra space is very nice as are other features like the media sheet, logos for conversion to other files. Very handy.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Easy to use and reliable

We have enjoyed our continued partnership with Cleanpix for photo management and distribution. The software is easy to use and reliable. Their team is always quick to answer questions too. I would highly recommend CleanPix for asset management.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

New DMO Customer

I have not yet fully integrated the product onto our site, but so far we have been very impressed by the level of customer service in migration testing and the platform is super simple to use. This is a dream come true for our agency.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

I love CleanPix

We have been a client from the early days of this software, and I cannot imagine life without it. It's been a great tool for the marketing an PR department at Florida Rep, and I highly recommend it.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

The Post Hotel & Spa

The Post Hotel & Spa has been a client of CleanPix since their inception. Our asset bank has grown with many pictures over the years. We are happy for their safe storage and easy and convenient access for distribution.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

CleanPix Helps Our Clients To Be Brand-Savvy

We see so many clients who require a simple, efficient and effective brand asset management system. We always recommend CleanPix. Being able to co-manage our clients' accounts has been a huge plus.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

User friendly system

Pros- System is easy to use. We like the bath upload function. Cons- need a batch download. Have complaints they have to download one image at a time.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Fits all of our needs!

Love the new updates, very easy to use and keeps all of our assets in one easy to access place!

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Great for small companies!

Pros

Was looking for a good company to help with my logo and other stuff. This company really made it easier for me to do so.

Cons

The Software could have had a faster responding system.