PixelMe Reviews

4.7

How would you rate PixelMe?

Pros

I've been using it for a couple of months now and I love it a lot more than other shorteners like bit.ly. If you are looking for a powerful shortener, this is the one.

PD

Peter D.

Clean and intuitive​ user interface and ​great support that helps you along.

FH

Florian Hieß -.

Nina S.

Cons

I haven't seen one yet, except the lack of integration.

Sometimes is hard to setup the audience because the links names.

Ale R.

The sales alignment section is not well established in the software.

Nina S.

Amazing Retargeting Solution

Easy retargeting that plugs straight into my social media scheduling platform, allowing me to leverage the authority of shared curated content to build my audience.

Pros

It has a fantastically simple UI and can be set up in just minutes after signing up. It has accurate analytics and supports a few paid Ad platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Google and Linkedin.

Cons

More documentation and use case examples would be very nice! I am sure that they could create some interesting content around unconventional ways to use PixelMe.

PixelMe for Building better

It helped us to target the people who were potential customers for us. With PixelMe we created customized URLs that make our job easier.

Pros

PixelMe offers great retargeting solutions for your brand. Its ROI reports help you to compare the investments and results. PixelMe's CRM integrations make the software easy to manage and use. A cloud-based platform helps you to focus on the projects as a team. Real-time alerts are awesome for taking actions on time.

Cons

Unfortunately, Bulk Link Import function does not bring the value that I want. The sales alignment section is not well established in the software. There is not a good mobile-based application that you can use on your phone.

shorlinks with a pixel

Easy to use and easy to retarget

Pros

I try and use several use short shortener (like bitly, goo.gl, owly, smart links, and others) and PixelMe is the one a pick because let you have a tracking pixel for remarketing. Really good if you wanna use with links that not are in your site or that you normaly cannot pixel. Pros abouts - Have UTM builder - Have crome extension - Teams - reports - custom domain - easy to use - easy to config and implement

Cons

Would be nice if PixelMe - offert more domains - improve the way of the link organice (sometimes is hard to find old links) - add more CPA, overlays, pop ups and other marketing tricks - add smart links or more features (like redirect by country, or device) - templates Sometimes is hard to setup the audience because the links names

Nice, simple software to get much greater value out of the links you share

Increasing Facebook retargeting audience through normal daily link sharing.

Pros

Ease of use; it's very straightforward, easy to set up and delivers on it's value proposition very quickly - you can be sharing links that will increase your Facebook custom audiences straight away, which is very useful when you're sharing links that don't go through Facebook or your website. E.g. I share YouTube links through my newsletter. Anyone who clicks those links will be retargetable on Facebook = excellent!

Cons

It does what it says it will do very well and very simply...but that's about it! I'd like to see a few more features (e.g. a better filing system with folders, better analytics, etc), but, for me, so long as a product does it's core function well, extra features are less important.

Pixelme - everything you need from an URL shortener

I have been using PixelMe for about 6 months and so far it has added tons of value to my business. It is easy to use, the interface is clean, and there are many features that can help with marketing strategy. The only thing I haven't tried yet is pixel retargeting but from what I know about it, this seems like an excellent option for me as well!

Pros

PixelMe is a URL shortener that embeds retargeting pixels into shortened links. This gives you the power to track, share and even customize your own branded short URLs for use across social media channels or email campaigns. It’s easy to use, very flexible, so it’ll work with any project type- from large marketing initiatives to small business promotions.

Cons

One thing that might be difficult for beginners, or those who aren't so tech-savvy, is the domain set up process. You need to edit your cname records on your DNS settings and point them towards pixelme's servers in order for it work properly - not too complicated, but could still throw off some people at first glance. Otherwise, I loved how straight forward everything was once setup!

Simple and powerful link shortener that is even more essential now that Google is retiring theirs

Pros

You can customize the URL you use with it, you can add multiple pixels to your short links (with more options being added regularly), and you can customize the address so that the links you send are human-readable. And they just implemented a GDPR tool that you can turn on or off so that even your pixel, cookie-dropping custom short links are GDPR compliant. What's not to love?

Cons

I really wish there was a chrome extension for this tool so that I could make shortlinks without having to go into the tool to do it.

Best tool to create your audience

Pros

clean and intuitive​ user interface and ​great support that helps you along

Cons

I'm using PixelMe now since the early start with their Appsumo campaign und I can't complain about anything.

Shorten, Share, Track, and Analyze Your Links

Pros

It works like the other link shortener, but it also tracks and analyzes​ your links. You can add analytic pixels from Google and Facebook so you can retarget your audience later.

Cons

It would be nice if it has a WordPress plugin so users can process the links while writing the post and don't need to go back and forth to PixelMe site.

URL Shortener for Marketers

Pros

Anyone in marketing who does not add retargeting pixels to links is missing out on a ton of data. PixelMe makes it easy to create the links and to track the traffic. Use custom domains.

Cons

The categorizing of the links could be more efficient, especially after some time when the number of links grows.

nice redirect service!

a great service that helps me get more people to my Facebook pixel!

Pros

I love Pixelme! Very similar to other redirect services you may have used, but allows up to install a pixel for everybody who clicks the link. This has helped with Facebook and other advertising. Plus, you get a cool redirect, which is nice.

Cons

Would be nice to have a little more flexibility with the links I have by having the option to use a couple of redirect domains without paying extra.

Powerful brand management with pixel support for your links

I do not do a lot of ad retargeting, but I have the pixels in place using PixelMe, for me the ability to share shorten links and be able to edit and re-point them to new destinations if needed is the biggest benefit.

Pros

The thing I like most is the ability to have a custom domain and to be able to edit your shortened links if needed. This makes it easy to have a set of branded links that you share and if you need to re-point the asset it goes to, you can without breaking anything.

Cons

The link management needs some improvement and they are working on that. Right now you have a very long list of links and search is the only way to find an older link unless you want to endlessly scroll through your link list.

Pixel Perfect URL Shortener with Ad Retargeting

It helps me create customized shortened URLs using my domain.

Pros

At the very basic, it's a powerful URL shortener. But there are a lot of things under the hood. The one that I love is the ad retargeting pixel so you can build a custom audience from any link that you share.

Cons

It still doesn't have the ability to add a custom action to a shared URL. For example, when someone clicks the URL, it would open a pop-up email form.

Easy to use and powerful

PixelMe helps me retarget Amazon prospects. I don't know how I could have done it without their tool.

Pros

The tool is super easy to use and the team is super responsive.

Cons

I haven't identified any limitation at the moment. I can't wait for them to integrate with more ad solutions though (the team told me it would come soon)

Your Own Domain for URL Shortener

Pros

The ability to use your own domain for a URL shortener. The ability to add Google and Facebook tracking pixels to retarget the visitor in the future.

Cons

There is no extra ability to add a custom script or overlays to the shortened URL as other similar services.

assessment

overall it is a great software and I would recommend

Pros

I used this system for my grandson and I to do together. pixel me is a great way to share bonding time with your family

Cons

it freezes alot and doesnt save progress so you have to start over. that is a real bummer when you work so hard .

Good product, just my experience was not good

Pros

It is one of the more established companies for adding pixels to links that later allow retargeting in several channels (facebook, twitter, google, etc). And also they have added tracking capacities to know if those visitors convert. That is something that some of their competitors as Tagon.link or rocketlink.io are still not doing. Just JotUrl has also those tracking functionalities at this moment in time, but I think all will add with time.

Cons

My experience was not good because I bought it in one promo that they are doing on a promo site of more than 90% discount, but this time they did not includ all the features. So I ended up without a whole product and without my money back warranty (not sure why). But the product itself one of the best in market.

Custom links for your business

I love the ability to be able to redirect users who click your Switchy link to another page if it's not relevant to them.

Pros

Cons

I would love if it were possible to modify the URL of a shortened link, especially when I use my own domain

Great tool for retargeting

Pros

PixelMe is a simple-to-use re-targeting tool that makes it easy to drop the Facebook pixel into URLs.

Cons

I don't have any cons to say about PixelMe at this time.

Good service for share link targeted ads

Anyone who has followed your link will automatically be shown an advertisement.

Pros

Two in one: shortening links and Retarget ad platforms Chrome extension Convenient and easy analytics, as well as integration with Google Analytics

Cons

No integration with Yandex ADS and vk.com

Pretty good

It is ok

Pros

It is really easy to use and don’t crop the quality of the images

Cons

I wish they incorporate themes for the tiles set

Great Tracking and retargeting tool

Pros

PixelMe is a great software to share link and easily retarget. Can't wait to see more!

Cons

I haven't seen one yet, except the lack of integration