Texting Base Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.62/10

Reviews by rating

This software is a great tool for automaticity texting your clients. It is great marketing and personalized getting a better chance of a response.
I am getting more responses from my clients than through email, and that has been nice. Texting base is helping me to establish stronger relationships with my clients via personalized text options.
We just turned over our IT staff so the implementation was a little shaky.
They explained that I can still respond from my phone using their mobile version and that I'll receive a notification when someone responds.

RN

Robert N.

I have been using it to stay in touch with my SOI for my Real Estate business

Pros

I like the fact that you can set it and forget it. The automated texts go straight to their cell phones and they get it immediately. Clients will respond to a text even if they are in a meeting. The automatic feature is very helpful in Texas where texting and driving is against the law. Great to use from your desktop. I have already seen results from it and this is only my first month. The product...

Cons

The only minor thing is the fact that it has a delay of about 10 seconds to process the request from the keyboard. Something you get used to though. Its the only drawback I know of.

Christopher L.

Real Estate, self-employed

I was skeptical but the response I got was surprising

I found out about Texting Base after one of my friends who is in mortgage banking used it for sending personalized text messages for follow ups, holidays and birthdays etc... He told me that it was the best thing he could have done for his business and that he was relying on texting instead of cold calling his leads. I am old school I prefer calling people and knocking on doors but most people return...

Pros

Personalization and the ability to schedule messages.

Cons

Picking a new number which isn't as a big of a deal as I thought. None of my contacts were offended or caught off guard by my first message from Texting Base. If someone called the number it forwarded to my cell phone. No big deal at all!

Charity L.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Decent Product

Experience with Texting Base was good for the time we used it, but in searching for other options, it doesn't hold up to our current needs. We used it for over 5 years, but have just recently switched to a different option which better fits our current needs.

Pros

We used Texting Base for many years and it was good for what we needed at the time. We were able to have many different groups and it was fairly easy to add people into the various groups.

Cons

It was hard in an emergency situation when I needed to text from my phone. Much easier to send texts when logged into a computer. Also need to be logged in to the website to check for responses.

RN

Rajiv N.

Apparel & Fashion, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great way to have continuous engagement with large customer base

Overall I have had a very productive and ROI experience with Texting Base. Customer engagement is a major hurdle these days and this is a cost effective way to stay at the forefront of our customer’s minds on a continuous basis with relative ease.

Pros

The way this softwares can create a sense of continuous engagement with clients and customers with relative ease and low cost is incredible. Implementation is seamless and when there is an issue, customer service is also very responsive.

Cons

It works well but I think it would benefit from a mobile app versus mobile web.

SK

Steve K.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent patient interface

Easy to implement and maintain

Pros

Increases patient retention and compliance Increases sales Better patient outcomes

Cons

We just turned over our IT staff so the implementation was a little shaky

JH

Jessica H.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Texting Base for Real Estate

Overall this software has helped my grow my business and simplified marketing.

Pros

Cons

This software works as intended and I didn't find anything negative to make note of. Works great and I highly recommend.

JL

Jerry L.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Really like it and have had success

Eric is very personable and knowledgeable. Product delivers ROI exceeds cost by far. Updates, improvements and upgrades have been constant

Pros

Great price and easy to use

Cons

None or I would not use

Chancey L.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Made communication with employees after an emergency simple & affordable

Pros

Texting Base helped me keep in contact with almost 200 employees in the Houston area after Hurricane Harvey. It has a user-friendly website, and I was really impressed with the customer service. One of the co-founders even called me a couple days later to check on my employees after the storm. I would recommend Texting Base to anyone looking for an easy and cost effective way to communicate with any sized group. I needed this service specifically for an emergency situation but look forward to using it for many other types of messaging within my organization. I started with the free trial, but will gladly continue using Texting Base going forward.

GK

Genevieve K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Blown Away

It has significantly cut down on the amount of time I have to spend when texting clients. THANK YOU!

Pros

We are so happy with this product! I have been blown away with the customer service. It is so refreshing to have very responsive technical support, and it is amazing that you incorporate suggestions. The actual platform is outstanding. The interface is so easy to understand, and it is extremely user friendly.

Cons

Nothing substantial to report as of yet.

MW

Mark W.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Great Product and Customer Service

I get to keep in contact with people that I know. That way I stay in the top of their mind when it comes to real estate.

Pros

Once the names were loaded the process to use was very simple. I sent out my first text and received a referral from someone the next day. Might I add this was from someone I don't have regular contact with, but this product makes keeping in touch so simple.

Cons

The initial set up was a little confusing but the customer service to guide me through that was excellent.

JT

Joseph T.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Quick Support.

I have got some clients from your service, SMS Marketing.

Pros

It's easy to use. I just have used Texting Base 2 months ago. So far I have had several clients from this service. Especially they support very fast 24/7 and they are so friendly. I will definitely recommend Texting Base to my friends and clients.

Cons

The webiste run slowly and it's difficult to delete a name from multiple groups. Please tell us why and fix it as soon as possible. Thank you!

DJ

Dustin J.

Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 employees

This is incredible

I’m a manager currently and one of my reps used it in October for the first time - it created $3000 of business in 2 days from leads we literally were never going to touch

Pros

This is incredible. I’ve never used a CRM so simple with texts so well sent, and for such a good price.

Cons

The app is web-based and not native at this time

LA

Laila A.

Great product...easy to use

Pros

Setup took about a minute. I uploaded a spreadsheet, used drop-downs to map in data and had a group auto created for messaging. Very effective and powerful product.

Cons

If I find some I'll come back and write up additional info. So far I'm pleased with everything within the product.

AG

Aaron G.

Product is easy to use, powerful and personal. Service is literally 24x7

I signed my mortgage business up for Texting Base after seeing the product. The CEO Eric Beans walked me through the demo and assured me he would be my point of contact. For a change those weren't words. I work with Eric on campaigns when I need him, including weekends. I've been able to double my average loan output in 6 months (from ~9 to 19 loans/month for our team). There could very well be other factors, but I also realize how much this product has helped us. We spent $60/month for up to 1500 messages. Now we are building our database and I feel I have a lot more control over our marketing without blowing money and hoping it works.

IH

Isabella H.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Just signed up-so far it's been extremely easy.

I use it to geo locate my friends and market my team activities!

Pros

Texting Base support has been amazing. They set me up, trained me and answered my many questions patiently!

Cons

So far I have nothing to report. Maybe the system could have less to learn? Once I get the hang of everything I won't say that!

MF

Michael F.

Political Organization, 1-10 employees

Customer service was a joke

poor business ethics. Keep searching. They should run a honest fair business.

Pros

THEY WERE THE 1ST ONE I FOUND and they do not guarantee there service. they do not issue refunds, even if product was never used

Cons

I signed up, but found another program that was easier and cheaper. I tried canceling, within a day or two, never sending 1 text and I was told that I could not cancel. I will be losing my $200. The excuse was that they use a 3rd party for all transactions and they don't give refunds. I find this policy horrible and unfair. I don't recommend this company to anyone, KEEP SEARCHING. They should run a fair and honest business, They don't, DO NOT SUPPORT THEM

AD

April D.

Game changer

Having the ability to send a personal message to every client is perfect for the busy business person. Taking the time to individually communicate with hundreds of clients, (birthdays, holidays and even specials offered) without having to look up dates, is a game changer. If you want a way to personalize your customer experience, and make customers think you have taken the time to remember all their special days. Get the free trial and see how awesome it is. Great product and great outcomes. Excellent!!!

MH

Martinique H.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Fantastic Experience

This is going to increase business for me.

Pros

Easy to set up and use. My first message set 8 appointments. User Interface is intuitive. Service is amazing. VERY effective!

DC

Derek C.

Real Estate, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great tool for follow up!

I started using Texting base about 1.5 years ago and boy has this platform helped me save time, money, and Clients! For a guy who is not the best with follow ups, this easy to use platform really helped me get it together. The team at textingbase is always there to help with any technical questions when ever I need them. I look forward to a long relationship with these guys! Thank you to all the great minds at textingbase!

Pros

It's organized and easy to use

Cons

N/A

MA

Mack A.

Used other for 6-12 months

Very good service. It's simple and easy.

Pros

The ability to reach multiple individuals quickly.

Cons

Mack-we cancel accounts the moment people ask. How have you tried to cancel? PS-we just cancelled your account and issued a refund. Hope you reconsider your position.

ZS

Zulema S.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Great Option for Small Business

Really happy with our decision to work with Texting Base. It really has helped us shift our marketing strategy.

Pros

We were surprised to see who quickly we began receiving results. Our email marketing was really falling flat, but with texting, our customers/potential customers are far more engaged. We look forward to leveraging this service even more in the future.

Cons

We are not the most technically capable, but were able to get this system working relatively quickly. Customer service was a big help.

AG

Amy G.

Insurance, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Texting Base Testimonial

It has made communicating with clients about important dates and topics so much easier and more streamlined. I am able to get the word out in a more efficient manner that clients appreciate.

Pros

The service is very easy to implement and manager. Campaigns can be pre-scheduled and modified if necessary. I find that clients use it more for texting then individual texts from my personal phone number.

Cons

Wish I could use my current phone number.

SL

Spencer L.

Best way to get your customers attention

I have utilized Texting Base to communicate with about 300 residents split between two Luxury communities...my biggest challenge, ALL COLLEGE KIDS!!! Texting base made if so much easier to communicate issues (rent payments, community maintenance, rental specials, etc) by sending the information directly to their phone. We utilize a management platform, but there is no text feature built in. Texting Base handled that for us!

JL

Jimmy L.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Surprisingly efficient and effective! Great tool.

Texting base has eliminated much of the leg work in keeping our employees and customers in touch and informed.

Pros

Simple and easy

TV

Taylor V.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Our favorite text blasting app so far

Great and straightforward system. They give you 250 texts for free to try it out!

Pros

Very straight forward and easy to use. If anything isn't obvious, they have helpful tutorials. Great inbox to track conversations with each contact.

Cons

Our Lead Manager felt that he needed to format our data so that first and last names were separated, so it felt a little clunky importing the information.