Texting Base Reviews

4.85/5 (27 reviews)

Christopher Larson

I was skeptical but the response I got was surprising

Reviewed 2017-03-29

I found out about Texting Base after one of my friends who is in mortgage banking used it for sending personalized text messages for follow ups, holidays and birthdays etc... He told me that it was the best thing he could have done for his business and that he was relying on texting instead of cold calling his leads. I am old school I prefer calling people and knocking on doors but most people return my voicemails with texts these days. So I reluctantly signed up for Texting Base and I found out I had to pick a new number which I thought was a little odd. I messaged their support using their support chat and they responded immediately. The told me that in order for their product to send messages at scheduled times and avoid overloading my phone with responses that I'd need a new number. They explained that I can still respond from my phone using their mobile version and that I'll receive a notification when someone responds. They recommended that I send my first message explaining to my contacts that I still have my other number and that this my new business texting line. I was very skeptical but I was already here so I decided to go for it. I sent out my first message and personalized it with their first name to my real estate leads about an open house I was having on Sunday. It was pretty nifty everyone got a message that unique with their first name and I was surprised only 12 of 343 contacts opted out. I had positive responses from almost everyone and I knew who to expect from the open house and who wouldn't be coming. My attendance doubled from the week before and I couldn't be happier. Bottom line: Texting Base works!

Pros
Personalization and the ability to schedule messages.

Cons
Picking a new number which isn't as a big of a deal as I thought. None of my contacts were offended or caught off guard by my first message from Texting Base. If someone called the number it forwarded to my cell phone. No big deal at all!

Robert Nelson

I have been using it to stay in touch with my SOI for my Real Estate business

Reviewed 2017-06-25

Pros
I like the fact that you can set it and forget it. The automated texts go straight to their cell phones and they get it immediately. Clients will respond to a text even if they are in a meeting. The automatic feature is very helpful in Texas where texting and driving is against the law. Great to use from your desktop. I have already seen results from it and this is only my first month. The product support is fantastic and instantaneous. There may be other programs and apps out there but I don't think you will find any more rapid response than these guys. Texting is the least intrusive of all the contact forms and is much better than phone calls when your client may be in a meeting or working on a special project. I have a client who never responds to a phone call but has become actively engaged through texts. I have a listing appointment set up and she will probably be a buyer as well. To say that I am a supporter would be an understatement.

Cons
The only minor thing is the fact that it has a delay of about 10 seconds to process the request from the keyboard. Something you get used to though. Its the only drawback I know of.

Chancey Linderman

Made communication with employees after an emergency simple & affordable

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Pros
Texting Base helped me keep in contact with almost 200 employees in the Houston area after Hurricane Harvey. It has a user-friendly website, and I was really impressed with the customer service. One of the co-founders even called me a couple days later to check on my employees after the storm. I would recommend Texting Base to anyone looking for an easy and cost effective way to communicate with any sized group. I needed this service specifically for an emergency situation but look forward to using it for many other types of messaging within my organization. I started with the free trial, but will gladly continue using Texting Base going forward.

Jerry Lamb

Really like it and have had success

Reviewed 2017-03-25

Eric is very personable and knowledgeable. Product delivers ROI exceeds cost by far. Updates, improvements and upgrades have been constant

Pros
Great price and easy to use

Cons
None or I would not use

Mark Wiesemann

Great Product and Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-06-06

I get to keep in contact with people that I know. That way I stay in the top of their mind when it comes to real estate.

Pros
Once the names were loaded the process to use was very simple. I sent out my first text and received a referral from someone the next day. Might I add this was from someone I don't have regular contact with, but this product makes keeping in touch so simple.

Cons
The initial set up was a little confusing but the customer service to guide me through that was excellent.

Genevieve Keyser

Blown Away

Reviewed 2018-10-17

It has significantly cut down on the amount of time I have to spend when texting clients. THANK YOU!

Pros
We are so happy with this product! I have been blown away with the customer service. It is so refreshing to have very responsive technical support, and it is amazing that you incorporate suggestions. The actual platform is outstanding. The interface is so easy to understand, and it is extremely user friendly.

Cons
Nothing substantial to report as of yet.

Joseph Tran

Quick Support.

Reviewed 2017-09-22

I have got some clients from your service, SMS Marketing.

Pros
It's easy to use. I just have used Texting Base 2 months ago. So far I have had several clients from this service. Especially they support very fast 24/7 and they are so friendly. I will definitely recommend Texting Base to my friends and clients.

Cons
The webiste run slowly and it's difficult to delete a name from multiple groups. Please tell us why and fix it as soon as possible. Thank you!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Dustin Johnson

This is incredible

Reviewed 2018-11-21

I’m a manager currently and one of my reps used it in October for the first time - it created $3000 of business in 2 days from leads we literally were never going to touch

Pros
This is incredible. I’ve never used a CRM so simple with texts so well sent, and for such a good price.

Cons
The app is web-based and not native at this time

Laila Archer

Great product...easy to use

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Pros
Setup took about a minute. I uploaded a spreadsheet, used drop-downs to map in data and had a group auto created for messaging. Very effective and powerful product.

Cons
If I find some I'll come back and write up additional info. So far I'm pleased with everything within the product.

Aaron Gordon

Product is easy to use, powerful and personal. Service is literally 24x7

Reviewed 2016-01-30

I signed my mortgage business up for Texting Base after seeing the product. The CEO Eric Beans walked me through the demo and assured me he would be my point of contact. For a change those weren't words. I work with Eric on campaigns when I need him, including weekends. I've been able to double my average loan output in 6 months (from ~9 to 19 loans/month for our team). There could very well be other factors, but I also realize how much this product has helped us. We spent $60/month for up to 1500 messages. Now we are building our database and I feel I have a lot more control over our marketing without blowing money and hoping it works.

Isabella Huff

Just signed up-so far it's been extremely easy.

Reviewed 2017-04-29

I use it to geo locate my friends and market my team activities!

Pros
Texting Base support has been amazing. They set me up, trained me and answered my many questions patiently!

Cons
So far I have nothing to report. Maybe the system could have less to learn? Once I get the hang of everything I won't say that!

April Dorsey

Game changer

Reviewed 2017-04-13

Having the ability to send a personal message to every client is perfect for the busy business person. Taking the time to individually communicate with hundreds of clients, (birthdays, holidays and even specials offered) without having to look up dates, is a game changer. If you want a way to personalize your customer experience, and make customers think you have taken the time to remember all their special days. Get the free trial and see how awesome it is. Great product and great outcomes. Excellent!!!

Martinique Huff

Fantastic Experience

Reviewed 2017-04-29

This is going to increase business for me.

Pros
Easy to set up and use. My first message set 8 appointments. User Interface is intuitive. Service is amazing. VERY effective!

Derek Carmichael

Great tool for follow up!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-04-12

I started using Texting base about 1.5 years ago and boy has this platform helped me save time, money, and Clients! For a guy who is not the best with follow ups, this easy to use platform really helped me get it together. The team at textingbase is always there to help with any technical questions when ever I need them. I look forward to a long relationship with these guys! Thank you to all the great minds at textingbase!

Pros
It's organized and easy to use

Cons
N/A

Mack Alsaidi

Very good service. It's simple and easy.

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-05-08

Pros
The ability to reach multiple individuals quickly.

Response from Texting Base

Mack-we cancel accounts the moment people ask.

How have you tried to cancel?

PS-we just cancelled your account and issued a refund. Hope you reconsider your position.

Spencer LaClair

Best way to get your customers attention

Reviewed 2017-04-12

I have utilized Texting Base to communicate with about 300 residents split between two Luxury communities...my biggest challenge, ALL COLLEGE KIDS!!! Texting base made if so much easier to communicate issues (rent payments, community maintenance, rental specials, etc) by sending the information directly to their phone. We utilize a management platform, but there is no text feature built in. Texting Base handled that for us!

Jimmy Lange

Surprisingly efficient and effective! Great tool.

Reviewed 2017-04-13

Texting base has eliminated much of the leg work in keeping our employees and customers in touch and informed.

Pros
Simple and easy

Taylor Vogan

Our favorite text blasting app so far

Reviewed 2018-12-19

Great and straightforward system. They give you 250 texts for free to try it out!

Pros
Very straight forward and easy to use. If anything isn't obvious, they have helpful tutorials. Great inbox to track conversations with each contact.

Cons
Our Lead Manager felt that he needed to format our data so that first and last names were separated, so it felt a little clunky importing the information.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Laila Marie

Fantastic Tool

Reviewed 2016-12-19

Texting Base is easy to set up, easy to use and extremely helpful. I've made more money with this product than any other single type of marketing I've done. My customers respond well and I recommend this to any marketing executive or business owner looking to give sales a boost.

Dione Napier

Stellar Customer Service!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-11-23

My experience so far has been very positive. I am getting more responses from my clients than through email, and that has been nice. Texting base is helping me to establish stronger relationships with my clients via personalized text options. The customer service is the best that I have experienced in a long time. Questions are answered in record time. The staff is knowledgeable and very patient with helping to facilitate understanding of all that relates to this communication platform. Again, stellar service and a stellar product!

Pros
Ease of use. Straightforward monthly billing with no fine print. It is what it is, and it is easy to understand.

Cons
I am new to using texting base, and I am still navigating through the features. At this time, I do not have a anything that I like least about the software.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Aaron Ludim

Absolutely amazing- wish Id had this YEARS ago!

Reviewed 2017-04-13

Texting base has been an absolute game changer in our business. It is user-friendly, phenomenal software, with tremendous customer support period I cannot recommend it to enough people quickly enough to do justice to the remarkable quality of this program

Krista Woods

Helped me win a contest!

Reviewed 2017-04-12

I used texting base to help me send personalized texts to all my contacts 3 times that day to remind people to vote for me with the link to vote. What a cool program and I know it was one of the reasons I won. Thanks Texting Base, you rock!

Kettia Mathurin

Textin Base is great! It's easy and simple. They really has excellent customer services.

Reviewed 2017-07-02

The ablilty to reach so many people witha click of a button.

Pros
The product is very simple to use. Once you create your message template and contact list, the rest is history. All you have to do is schedule when you want your text messages to be delivered. The best part is the staff will help you with every step if need.

Matt Warren

Implemented texting base in my business a few weeks ago and generated a lot in sales.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Pros
It easy to use- user friendly and gets results. Alex also did a great job at helping me walk through the program.

Cons
I would say the site is a little slow but Ive heard they are updating the website to a faster service. Still recommend highly!

Anonymous

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Texting Base is a new modern technology that will change the way we communicate

Pros
I love how you can schedule your messages. That is a great idea.

Cons
Changing to a new number and explaining that is kinda weird.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10