TweetDeck Reviews

4.44/5 (535 reviews)

Shannon Hall

Great for monitoring all your Twitter activity

Reviewed 2019-08-27

I manage two separate Twitter accounts through TweetDeck and I believe it is a must-have for anyone that is building their brand. I am able to quickly sift through which tweets are performing the best and use that information to build better tweets in the future. My only qualm with TweetDeck is that a tweet's individual analytics are not made available.

TweetDeck: Tweet and Forget About It

Reviewed 2019-01-03

TweetDeck is very helpful and convenient. It's taking the guesswork out of Twitter. If you're like me, and you're particular about how things are scheduled, you'll like TweetDeck. You can schedule your tweets to post at certain times. This is great if you've got a great recipe or something to post. Save it and schedule for 5 p.m. when people are getting off work and heading to the grocery store. If you constantly want to boost your engagement on social media but don't have time to tweet, let TweetDeck do it for you. TweetDeck goes beyond just scheduling, Tweets however. You can view different categories which helps you keep an eye on what's happening in certain areas. If you like local news, you can keep an eye on that in one category. If you want to see what you yourself are tweeting, there's also that option. TweetDeck will also show your home page and your notifications. The search feature is also great and can devote a whole column to that users that you're viewing. The only complaint is that TweetDeck is a little confusing and it does take some time to get used to. There's quite a few columns on mine and it took me a while to figure out that I had to scroll all the way to the right to see them. It works better on a bigger screen opposed to my tiny phone screen. I do like that you can have as many or as few columns as you want, however.

Mike Mueller

Tweetdeck Leaps and Bounds Ahead of Twitter

Reviewed 2019-01-28

I have been using Tweetdeck for both personal and business use for many years. Recently the updates to Tweetdeck have been a major upgrade to the service. Tweetdeck has surpassed Twitter in it's clear layout of Tweets in the home column instead of having them jumbled on the timeline like Twitter does. For business use this makes it clear to monitor updates from other companies in the market place. It is also much easier to interact with clients and provide feedback nearly instantly with the use of sound notifications. Sound notifications with Tweetdeck is a sweet bonus that Twitter doesn't provide giving a non-invasive notification that doesn't disrupt whatever else you are doing at the time or require the need to remove the notification from the screen. Tweetdeck can be used with multiple accounts and teams can have access to accounts so that business administration can be handled more efficiently. Overall Tweetdeck is leaps and bounds ahead of Twitter for both a business product and for personal use. I would recommend it to anyone seeking to improve their social media performance.

Trina Herrera

I don't lose any detail of my twitter thanks to this software.

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-24

Tweetdeck is a software of obligatory use in our publishing house. It is very easy to use and therefore each of our employees can access it and modify or add tweets, according to the guidelines of our publisher. Although it does not have statistics, it is an excellent software to strengthen the projection of our publishing house, not only with our clients but with our colleagues, with whom we share materials and products.

TweetDeck is a great advanced Twitter Interface

Reviewed 2019-10-04

I used TweetDeck to manage my company's twitter profile

Wulliams Castellano

For the community manager, tweetdeck is the best software in the world

Reviewed 2018-07-08

Although it can not be used in other RRSS other than twitter, that does not take away its extraordinary utility and excellent functions. Tweetdeck is a fascinating tool that I have linked at an instrumental level with the Community Manager, but at the level of influencer I have used it in my career as a theater actor and producer, leaving in me an incredible satisfaction, since I have been able to enhance my exposure as never before. I had imagined it. I highly recommend the use of this software for all those who, like me, want to make their career more known to other users and Internet users

Alan Ho

Tweetdeck is all you need for your Twitter needs

Reviewed 2018-10-18

Managing multiple social media accounts in one tab makes the social media management much easier. No longer does one have to juggle several different browsers, all tabbed to twitter.com and kill either their Mac or PC's RAM.

Support being at home

Reviewed 2018-12-13

With the time available and the right concentration, it is a super useful tool to manage several Twitter accounts. Particularly I had a health incident a few years ago, and I could not move to the office, from my home and with this tool I could not only continue managing and approving content for corporate social networks, but it allowed me to stay informed and support other people and media in the timely management of its contents and campaigns.

John Hayward

Excellent for multiple monitoring of events

Reviewed 2019-01-15

This is a very useful app for general monitoring of breaking events and then pace of the conversation. From a brand watching, marketeer, view it can be useful to see the pace of the conversation but it gives no analysis of the sentiment, language being used. This would benefit from organic and dynamic integration with Twitter Analytics.

Alfredo Mendoza Santamaría

TweetDeck: My favorite

Reviewed 2018-11-26

There are few disadvantages that I see this tool, I use it as a first reference for press monitoring. I have columns to see what is said on Twitter about Cantv. We use it daily.

Rick Powell

For serious Twitter users and some business users, all free

Reviewed 2018-06-24

I've been using TweetDeck since it was an Adobe Air app and instantly fell in love with its multi-column interface. TD fans were worried that Twitter would abandon it after they took it over, but instead, they multiplied its presence on several platforms. For a while anyway. Now it's web-only but still powerful. Depending on your Twitter business needs, it may work for you. You can schedule Tweets; add multiple Twitter accounts; add team members; monitor keywords, brands, and users; create several columns and populate them with collections, searches, lists, et. al. Not bad for a free product. I use the Better TweetDeck Chrome extension to add a few features, such as collapsible columns, and tweak TD's appearance. Before you pay a service like HootSuite, you owe it to yourself to check out TweetDeck first.

Reynaldo Ugarte

My twitter is better managed with tweetdeck, a software that I love

Reviewed 2018-07-23

Just use it for a week and you will see why I speak only expose positive aspects of this software, you will not regret

Tweetdeck is for powerusers

Reviewed 2019-08-28

This helps me keep an eye on the latest trends and lets me create a column where I can see if a certain hashtag is doing well or not. Easier for me to do side by side comparisons.

Tony Omary

TweetDeck Review

Reviewed 2019-08-31

I warmly recommend TweetDeck to new users who are still having doubts to give it a chance. It provides users with the absolute overview of their twitter account and dashboards are specifically customized to accommodate the user’s requirements.

Andy Fuller

Still the best platform of its kind

Reviewed 2019-09-30

I use TweetDeck for my personal, as well as three professional accounts. It has been easy to monitor and include media with the tweets. Again, still the best multiple-account platform out there.

Anonymous

Very functional; great for monitoring

Reviewed 2019-06-21

TweetDeck is great for what it is. However, there are other sites that offer more features, for instance, Hootsuite has it's own library of stock images, GIFs, etc. However, this isn't necessarily a dealbreaker for me. I love TweetDeck's straightforward design and ease of use. I would definitely recommend it.

Daniel P

TweetDeck - the perfect tool to handle your Twitter account

Reviewed 2019-04-20

TweetDeck gives me a strategic overview of my Twitter account and I can customize the dashboard to fit my requirements. My tweets are scheduled accordingly and I couldn't do it without TweetDeck. I warmly recommend it for anyone who cares about the Twitter presence.

Get Some Control Over How You Use Twitter

Reviewed 2019-02-04

Tweetdeck is a great way of customizing Twitter and making it work for you -- seeing the stuff you want to see and hiding the stuff you don't (for example, blocking certain words). I love the navigation; you can have all different kinds of columns that show custom lists and searches, your activity, activity of people you follow, your DMs, multiple accounts, etc. Twitter itself is a very rigid platform, but Tweetdeck makes it easier to navigate all of its content.

Anonymous

help me manage more information in less time, allows me to have more control of things.

Reviewed 2018-06-26

ease of search, control of all activities of interest, helps me in the organization of important events and allows me to schedule tasks for specific times

Ron Elius Santos

A Tool that manages your Ultra-Busy Twitter Feed

Reviewed 2018-09-22

Super Satisfied!

Jenn Misko

Perfect for scheduling and managing tweets

Reviewed 2019-03-26

I run social media for a small music venue, and this is absolutely the best way to manage our Twitter account.

Jacob Schneider

Good for people managing multiple accounts

Reviewed 2019-03-12

My overall experience with TweetDeck has been positive as I use the software to manage multiple Twitter accounts in a one-fell-swoop means.

Perfect for my business

Reviewed 2018-10-30

I would 100% recommend TweetDeck to anyone who has to load Twitter ahead of time. It is so simple and bug-free!

Andrés E. Bello

An excellent tool to manage your accounts

Reviewed 2018-09-05

Even though it has some technical limitations that could be linked to its gratuity as a service, I believe it is a tool that meets the expected objective and is also very easy to use. If you are starting in social networks and want to increase your presence with valuable content, this is the tool you are looking for.

Amber Patton

Great for Businesses and Personal Users of Twitter!

Reviewed 2019-10-15

It has been a great asset to my social media time management. I felt like dealing with our twitter feed was taking up a lot of my day, but this has made it a lot easier and more convenient to update.

Jessica Meadows Rich

A great way to keep all-things-Twitter organized

Reviewed 2018-11-23

I personally use TweetDeck to monitor the mentions of my organization on Twitter, as well as to schedule the Tweets from my own work-related personal account

Anonymous

Great tool to manage my twitter accounts all at once

Reviewed 2019-07-25

Overall the pros of using TweetDeck outweigh the cons,i use it on a daily basis to manage all of my accounts and makes my work like less stressful since i can do everything from one platform instead of loging into my accounts one by one.

Ronald Laya

Twitter eyes open all the time

Reviewed 2019-04-01

It has saved me a lot of time and effort when searching for freelancers for example, or when I want to see all the content related to a hashtag. I can also keep an eye on important accounts with dedicated columns and see all the interactions happening around me which is usually harder to see or notice in the regular twitter app. I've had to spend some time training others on the tricks to get the best out of the app but nothing beyond a couple of hours. And it's FREE!

Jake Nichols

A Necessary Tool For Twitter

Reviewed 2018-11-12

Without Tweetdeck, Twitter would be almost impossible. I'm currently at the helm of six Twitter accounts, which would seem insanely difficult if I was forced to log in and out of each account just to post and review my notifications. However, I can do all of this from just one TweetDeck account for free. I'm now managing, scheduling, and replying to posts all from TweetDeck with ease. I have columns set up for different customized Twitter lists, which enable me to quickly identify and retweet or reply to trending topics. I can also schedule my posts well in advance and essentially make TweetDeck do all the hard work for me.

Anonymous

A great way to monitor Twitter accounts and post tweets

Reviewed 2019-07-21

Overall, TweetDeck has made scheduling tweets and monitoring Twitter commentary and engagement easy and efficient, but I have some privacy concerns over the permissions given to the app.

Brian Maxey

Solid Desktop Client

Reviewed 2019-05-29

I've used Tweetdeck for about six or so years now. It's a great way to listen in on social, share and monitor multiple feeds. It's a barebones piece of software--it's made to highlight and manage multiple Twitter streams and that's it. I use Tweetdeck mostly out of familiarity. I am sure there are newer, fancier services available, but Tweetdeck has been a solid and reliable tool for me for years now. It's like the Craigslist of Twitter clients--it looks a bit archaic, there are tons of competitors that offer more bells and whistles, but you turn to it because it's always reliable.

Ben Hall

A More Constructive Way To Use Twitter

Reviewed 2019-10-15

Overall, Tweetdeck simplifies the use and functionality of Twitter and makes the consumption of lots of content and managing multiple accounts much easier

Clara Martinez Turco

Perfect to monitor and manage Twitter accounts

Reviewed 2018-11-13

TweetDeck is the best tool to manage and monitor a Twitter account. It allows to simultaneously see different content (feed, mentions, replies, searches) in columns allowing the user to have an overview of what is happening. Super easy to set up while allowing to schedule tweets, which helps to maintain the information flow. And because it's website, it is always accessible and you don't need to use extra space

Beatriz Datangel

Great for desktop!

Reviewed 2019-08-06

Tweetdeck makes Twitter consumable. It has eases navigating lists and/or accounts you follow while allowing for key functions like search or direct messages.

ADRIENNE KELLY

TweetDeck is the BEST!

Reviewed 2019-08-14

TweetDeck is incredibly convenient and helpful with staying informed on current events. It takes a lot of stress off my plate by allowing me to schedule Tweets for a later time when I'm not in the office.

Gregg Brekke

Manage your Tweets

Reviewed 2019-01-30

I manage the Twitter activity for three organization, along with my personal feed, and TweetDeck allows me to efficiently keep tabs on each stream and monitor accounts and hashtags at the same time. Alerts keep me informed of activity on certain feeds and scheduling lets me work ahead when possible. I've used TweetDeck since it was a desktop application and the web-based solution is a great leap forward.

Tyler Park

Must have for Twitter Users

Reviewed 2018-08-17

Great. ​The product allowed me to grow various Twitter projects and to increase key variables such as views, engagement, and retweets.

Andy Fuller

Essential for managers of multiple accounts.

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Tweetdeck is a must-have for managers of multiple Twitter accounts, or for those who want to see everything about a single account, or conduct tracking on multiple trending topics. I use it to track three accounts, and in one login I can see their feeds, mentions and DMs. The customizable dashboard allows you to only see what's important to you, and the tweet client works flawlessly. Great, great tool.

David H. Deans

Capable Twitter posting, monitoring and analysis tool

Reviewed 2018-05-28

TweetDeck is often compared with the 'paid' tools that offer significantly more features. For most people, including experienced online marketers, this 'free' tool provides all the basic capabilities that you will crave to automate your tweet scheduling and reporting. The UI requires a minimal investment in time to learn all the features. It can be configured and put to use in a few minutes. Customization is available, for those who want to explore the more advanced capabilities.

Austin Bates

Tweetdeck review

Reviewed 2019-11-07

- Ease of use. The site is easy to use and create dockets to keep track of specific twitter accounts so you can only see their posts and comments, rather than everything through the official twitter site. - Multiple customisable docks. You can add a large number of docks and customise each one to keep track of any other accounts, your own personal one or just keeping track of notifications. You can even change their placement should you want to.

Anonymous

Great for managing multiple Twitter accounts. Customer-centered experience.

Reviewed 2018-08-04

For a business that had a strong Twitter presence, we were very happy to be able to use Tweetdeck because it’s a program that really understands the needs of Twitter users. What we really like is that the dashboard is customizable so we only see what's important to us. I love the fact that you can manage multiple accounts from a single panel, unlike others that only allow one account at a time. The tweet client works flawlessly and scheduling is a breeze.

Gary Herman

Amazing web app to manage multiple Twitter accounts

Reviewed 2019-08-16

Managing multiple Twitter accounts can be cumbersome by having to log out and back into the various accounts, but TweetDeck manages all that for you on one site. Give it a try and you'll be amazed.

Alan Ho

Best Twitter account aggregator

Reviewed 2019-05-30

The endless customizations for the "deck." You can also search for specific hashtags and see the feed for it. The multi-account support allows one to juggle accounts seamlessly. You can also schedule tweets to happen at a specific time, date, add people to Twitter teams if you are running a company's Twitter feed and you are the master of the account.

Emmanuel Ator

Get control of your twitter account using tweetdeck

Reviewed 2019-07-28

Tweetdeck allows for managing of multiple twitter accounts and scheduling tweets, and I must say, I have really been enjoying my twitter usage with it.

Rebecca Barnes

I will continue using for years to come!

Reviewed 2018-11-28

I have had this on my computer for many years. It's so easy to keep your feeds clean and organized. You can look at your followers tweets, your mentions and your messages all at the same time. Therefore, I can have multiple conversations at once. I find it so easy to navigate that anyone would be able to use it. I recommend this to absolutely anyone who uses twitter a lot, and likes to read through all of their stuff with ease.

Mercy Mukwamba

Twitter Is The Best Tool For Online Marketing

Reviewed 2018-12-05

I love the fact that I can schedule all my blog posts that I intend to share days, weeks and sometimes months ahead. This is a serious perk for someone who's always on the go and with different social media platforms to manage.

April Cronin

No more switching between tabs!

Reviewed 2019-07-09

Sometimes when you're using Twitter, you'll be scrolling through your timeline and then a notification pops up, so you click to check it and then when you go back to the timeline, you have to start all over and filter through the newer content! That's one of my favorite things about using TweetDeck, I don't have to click back and forth between the different tabs on Twitter, it's all right there! Your timeline, notifications, messages, and recent activity is all right there on ONE PAGE! Even better? You can respond to messages without losing your place on your timeline! I'm telling you, I don't know how I lived without this! It's so easy to use, and the interface is clean and simple. I absolutely recommend TweetDeck for the busy professional looking to save time or even the average Joe who just hates the constant back and forth!

Good, but not great

Reviewed 2019-09-18

Overall, I've found TweetDeck to be really useful for tracking people's tweets and it has come in handy at work.

Great managing tool

Reviewed 2019-07-18

All in all i've had a pleasant experience with TwitterDeck and it's so easy to use and really handy when i have to manage all of my accounts at the same time.

Paul Freeman-Powell

Good way to manage multiple Twitter accounts - shame it's ONLY twitter now, though

Reviewed 2019-03-13

TweetDeck has got better and worse over the years. Nowadays, it's a great tool for managing multiple twitter accounts from one browser tab, and also for allowing multiple people to manage a twitter account without sharing the credentials with them - which is great! You can also schedule tweets which you can't with twitter.com

Sharon Copeland

TweetDeck is an awesome app for power twitter users

Reviewed 2019-03-15

I have used Tweet deck for as long as I have had twitter. The tablet version is my favorite and twitter is my favorite platform. Its a long way from getting the security and algorhythms right, but for fun and communication, you can't beat it.

Great Way to Monitor Your Twitter Profile and Audience

Reviewed 2019-02-16

TweetDeck is fantastic for monitoring activity on all of our Twitter accounts. I have TweetDeck customized and have all of our accounts set up as columns. Then I put it on a third monitor in my office so that I can always quickly check in and see what's happening.

Anonymous

Great for growing social media engagement

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Organization of social media presence. Previously, we managed our presence in multiple Twitter communities through TweetDeck, ensuring we responded where we were needed rather than have a single timeline for all of our work.

Tweetdeck Works, Plain And Simple

Reviewed 2018-09-25

Tweetdeck is incredibly easy to use and intuitive. As soon as you log in, you will be familiar with the interface and able to use quickly and efficiently. It allows me to manage the multiple social accounts of my organization. It saves me a great deal of time and effort.

Tyneisha Solorzano

Great For The Social Media Multitasker

Reviewed 2019-05-24

Tweetdeck has allowed me connect with potential customers much more efficiently through Twitter and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to grow their reach on that platform. There is a learning curve but overall I see great value in this software and will continue using it to grow my business.

The Best Way To Use Twitter on Desktop

Reviewed 2019-08-06

Tweetdeck has made my desktop twitter experience much more pleasant, and allows me to be far more productive and aware of some key analytics on the fly than on the standard product. The resources available for the current free pricepoint give me a better experience than I had on a prior paid subscription to a different service. Very happy.

Real-time information

Reviewed 2019-05-08

In short, TD has made my job much easier when I search for information and get what I want in a short time. So it saves me time to do other things. The way we can customize the search is an advantage that I have taken full advantage of.

Dyer Rose

So useful for managing your twitter

Reviewed 2019-03-26

I enjoy it a lot, i use it to track several important searches and lists as well as to schedule specific tweets to ensure they are posted at optimal times and consistently.

Stuart Wooster

Twitter users often overlook this option

Reviewed 2019-08-09

With the marketing buzz around social media management software competitors many people often forget that if they just need something to manage Twitter effectively this does the job perfectly fine still and allows you to add team members so you don't have to share the password.

TweetDeck Review

Reviewed 2019-09-11

With TweetDeck, I was attempting to better organize my twitter interactions. I wanted to be able to track and view specific things within my account quickly and TweetDeck makes that possible. TweetDeck consistently saves me time in my day and makes using twitter in a business sense much more simple.

Areland Stone

TweetDeck is great.

Reviewed 2019-09-19

Having Tweetdeck running in the background while I am working on another system allows me to stay current on what's going on on the feeds I follow.

Kenia Sequera

TweetDeck friendly tool to schedule your messages on twitter

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Being a social media manager has allowed me to supervise the work done by my subordinates and meet clients

The Best App for Frequent Twitter Users

Reviewed 2019-01-16

I've been using Tweetdeck for more than five years, and it is one of the applications I use most frequently on my computer. As an avid Twitter user, Tweetdeck is great for managing multiple Twitter accounts (including the ability to schedule tweets for future times) and seeing Twitter timelines in real time.

Doriangel Miranda León

In our work it is fundamental to publish temporary information, I recommend it

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Tweetdeck is an excellent tool that allows you to optimize time at work thanks to the programming of tweets in real time, allowing you to publish information on our Twitter social network without having to operate it permanently.

Tweetdeck is Wonderful for Tracking Multiple Accounts and Parameters

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Between my personal business accounts, and charity related accounts I need to be able to track all of them at once, at a glance. I keep tweet deck on its own monitor on the wall at my office, and having the ability to just glance up and see all of them has significantly improved QOL for managing multiple accounts, and ability to respond and react to the feeds throughout the day.

Ejikam Gregory

twitter account management

Reviewed 2019-09-19

Its good for me,i dont have to read lots of tweets which i dont want,i manage my account well with it and its secured

Reviewed 2019-03-02

For small company's on a budget, I use the free tweetdeck and love the scheduling, layout, and other capabilities avaialble in this platform. I can get us scheduled in advance and the layout is much better than twitter. com. I enjoy how you can choose what is laid out first and the ability to toggle back and forth from different accounts! Thank you

Victoria Louise Hockley

Best tool for scheduling Twitter posts

Reviewed 2019-03-15

I'd highly recommend Tweetdeck to anyone looking to schedule or manage their Twitter activity. There are a few cons but the pros definitely out weigh them.

William McDonald

Best web client for Twitter

Reviewed 2019-07-12

I able to keep in touch with our audience that interacts with us on Twitter. I can post a link and easily keep track of Retweets and replies. I have columns setup for the major Tech news sites so I can stay up to date and that allows me to get started on new content quick.

Josh Starrett

A one stop shop for all of you twitter management

Reviewed 2018-12-07

TweetDeck gives me the ability to stay on top of my companies Twitter, schedules all the posts I need, see who is retweeting and interact with my followers, and basically make me a super user of our Twitter account.

Schedule Your Entire Twitter Presence

Reviewed 2019-10-09

I use TweetDeck to keep myself from being glued to Twitter all day. I can write all of my posts first thing in the morning, set it, and forget it.

Jonah Samuel

All Twitter Account in one Place

Reviewed 2019-06-24

I have been able to attend to customers complain and inquiries easily with this application

April Chapman

Been a big fan for a long time

Reviewed 2018-07-09

One stop shop for sending out your social media posts. Easy to use!

Travis Yon

TweetDeck - Social Media Made Easy

Reviewed 2019-04-17

This has been a lifesaver for our customer service and marketing teams.

Brett Innis

The best Twitter tool out there

Reviewed 2018-12-19

When I was an intern I went to a company that had not used Tweetdeck. They were constantly refreshing their timeline and missing information. I helped integrate the software which provided a good first impression

Social Media Must-Have for Businesses

Reviewed 2019-04-22

As a business in the 21st Century, communication with your customers and even the general public is essential to building your brand. TweetDeck is a godsend by letting me queue up tweets to send out during the week to give updates, run promotions, and engage with our followers. Also love how you can easily filter your feedback to make sure you're able to make the most out of your engagements.

Tyler Brown

Mandatory Twitter client if you are using multiple accounts.

Reviewed 2019-07-19

It has been fantastic. Earlier it was somewhat unstable but for the last few years it has been rock solid. I cannot imagine managing multiple twitter accounts without Tweetdeck.

Victor Iryniuk

A better Twitter manager experience

Reviewed 2019-06-30

If you don't need anything but Twitter and Buffer is an overkill in such case, TweetDeck is your best next option. TweetDeck lets you customize which feeds, accounts and sections of Twitter you see and manage at the same time. It's extremely convenient to have separate Twitter columns in the same browser window to manage your primary and secondary account, monitor certain mentions in another column, etc. Customizability is the key and you should use it to its fullest.

Michael Waterloo

Tweetdeck Review

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Overall, it's great. It's good for those who are running social media accounts with planned content to stagger throughout the day.

Justin Nava

Stay Connected to Twitter Easier

Reviewed 2019-08-08

While I manage 2 Twitter accounts, TweetDeck gives me an easy way to see the accounts and follow hashtags all on one screen.

Sage Weaver

Reviewed 2019-07-24

TweetDeck is a great management tool and the best way to organize your tweets. TweetDeck helps me to be able to display separate columns from my twitter account based on my interests and categories which makes it easy to glance or scan through my tweets for any new tweets in any certain category. The column layout and the fact that you can add as many columns you want or need makes TweetDeck a great software to use. Another great thing about TweetDeck is that it is free to use!

Ian Arnold

Social management across multiple platforms

Reviewed 2019-10-04

I've been using Tweetdeck to manage our Twitter accounts for years now and I've yet to find a product that does such a great job for so little cost.

Winderber Hernandez

Manage twitter with ease and order

Reviewed 2019-04-18

When I work as a community manager I use it a lot, twitter is one of the main social networks in my country, so it is very useful to have an application where I can manage several accounts and not waste time.

Nick Amaral

Easily Track Multiple Twitter Accounts or Messages

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Overall I am really happy with TweetDeck. For a free service/tool, this does what I need. I take part if quite a few educational Twitter Chats and it is always hard to keep track o the conversation. This helps me manage.

Anonymous

A Social Media Marketers Dream!

Reviewed 2019-08-22

Love it! The fact that it's free makes it that much better!

Alex de la Parra

One of the best tools to manage Twitter, but, is Twitter the only relevant Social Media?

Reviewed 2018-11-28

It is absolutely one of the best software to manage Twitter, if not the best. You have all the tools and analytic features to squeeze the most of your Twitter accounts. Great ease and great reporting tools!

Jamie Swinton

A must-have for busy Twitter feeds

Reviewed 2019-03-07

It helps keep my feed clean and organized. This is a must have for anyone who users twitter a lot and this is a great tool for businesses, too. Way to go!

Anonymous

Great tool to tweet to multiple handles using single interface.

Reviewed 2019-05-17

I have used this tool to mange twitter handles of my company.

diandra dematao

Great for scheduling out tweets

Reviewed 2019-05-16

This is an overall excellent ap, the scheduling aspect of your tweets is reason enough to get on it, but coupled with a very easy to use interface, the ability to connect with multiple accounts and people at once, the side by side view - you need it.

Dylan Caraker

Makes life easy for Twitter account managers

Reviewed 2019-01-24

Being able to easily track notifications, mentions, DMs, etc., that way I'm able to respond quickly. I can see every accounts I am working on at the same time. These views are customizable too.

Ildiko Mecseri

One screen preview

Reviewed 2019-08-07

If you use Twitter as a small company or an entrepreneur often, it is a useful tool of Twitter. And it is free.

Kreeti Pandit

Multiple Twitter Accounts Management Made Easier

Reviewed 2019-08-24

Tweetdeck can be installed on the desktop, android, ios and even on chrome browser as an extension which I like the most about it. Other than this, it allows me to schedule the tweets which make my workflow smart and manged on various twitter accounts.

Great monitoring tool

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Tweetdeck is how we keep track of our multiple Twitter accounts within the company. It not only provides a great way to see our audience interact with us, but also what our competitors are doing, and how people are reacting to topics that are important to us.

Rithvik Podduturi

Ultimate app to manage all your twitter accounts

Reviewed 2019-05-30

While managing multiple accounts it is impossible to login to every account separately, tweetdeck is a perfect way to handle them all at one place now I don't have to login using multiple browsers.

Arwildo Belekubun

An easy way to Control all Your Twitter Tweets, Feeds, and DMs All at the same time

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Tweetdeck really helping me to organize and monitor my twitter and set a tweet to be tweeted on any time that I want.

Removes Most of the Annoying Features Twitter Forces on Users

Reviewed 2019-05-19

Overall awesome software for letting you use Twitter like you want to.

Anonymous

great way to see all twitter activity at the same time

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Fantastic way to see all of your interactions on Twitter on multiple accounts. Customizable windows also allow you to prioritize which interaction components should take priority for your attention.

Lindsay Hoffman

Keeping me organized!

Reviewed 2019-04-11

I love using it to keep my work load organized, and easily accessible. I would recommend to anyone who manages multiple accounts who need to keep up!

Neelmaran Josephthasan

Twitter

Reviewed 2019-02-23

In my experience, twitter is best app for spending time to get useful information happening around us.

Anonymous

Finally, an all in one solution that delivers!

Reviewed 2018-10-04

I absolutely love being able to manage multiple twitter accounts across the numbers sub-sections of business accounts I manage. It allows me to connect to my clients and customers on a whole new level, at the same rate as any other major competitor. Simple, easy to use interface that has received numerous and continuous updates, allowing for a GREAT user experience.