TweetDeck Logo

TweetDeck

Manage multiple Twitter accounts in a single interface

TweetDeck Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.53/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Using TweetDeck as my Twitter client brings me a lot over good functions. The activity tab helps me to see what my people has doing on twitter and helps me to know more about them.
I think this is amazing,,, its saved me money ...saved me from missing important info not to mention helps you find company swag.
I love how you can collaborate and monitor Twitter. The fact that it is free is amazing!!! Super helpful in organizing your tweets.
The downsides of this program would be the lack of customization to the interface and lack of custom coding.
The primary complaint is that Tweetdeck doesn't support Twitter Cards - a crucial part of the platform. It hasn't be properly updated for some time which is really sad.
Tweetdeck is an overwhelming product at first. It's also very cut and dry, which comes off as rather intimidating.

TweetDeck users...

+ 2

Twitter

Sprinklr-logocaret

Sprinklr

How would you rate TweetDeck?

Sam A.

Entrepreuner

Environmental Services, self-employed

Helpful for multi-channel media management

Transcript

Sam: Hi, I'm Sam. I'm head of projects in an it company in the UK. I gave TweetDeck a four out of five....

Tweetdeck Review

Transcript

Kyle W: Hello, I'm Kyle. I am a videographer in the manufacturing industry, and I give TweetDeck a four...

TweetDeck - An improved version of Twitter

It allows me to link my twitter profile and log in to the platform with my usual username and password. Once inside, 4 home columns are displayed to interact, which is the home, notifications, messages and activities, the platform allows me to order or delete it according to my needs, you can also add several accounts that you need to manage, such as DM. It is a platform that helps you with the visualization of Twitter in a more comfortable version both in the design and in the columns, something that stands out is the possibility of visualizing everything you want in one place.

Pros

I like tweetdeck because it allows me to manage multiple twitter accounts on one platform. It allows me to publish and schedule tweets, it shows me the notifications, mentions that my clients make me, the messages they send me and the activities that take place on a day-to-day basis with my tweets. It is a very effective tool because I manage multiple accounts and it helps me optimize my time on this platform. I can also add my opinion from news to other brands and companies. It allows me to schedule a tweet to be published on a date and now specifies.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that there is no smartphone version.

Tweetdeck | Is it any good?

My overall experience with Tweetdeck has been positive. Besides a little bit of confusion when it came to the dashboard when I first started using Tweetdeck, it quickly became an easy software to use. I schedule tweets days, weeks, and sometimes months ahead of time. I follow trending hashtags and responses to my content, and I'm able to quickly see notifications and tweets I find important to myself.

Pros

Tweetdeck is a social media content management platform designed to help schedule tweets, follow trends, and manage accounts. I use Tweetdeck for podcast promotion via Twitter. Tweetdeck allows you to schedule multiple posts to Twitter a number of days in advance. I had one point where I was scheduling 3 posts a day for every day of the month, and I still didn't run into the limit of Tweets I can...

Cons

I understand that the dashboard is set up in a way that you can drag and drop multiple feeds into one screen and watch them all, but I had to search a video online to make sure I was using the website properly. Some softwares have built in "how-to" tutorials, and the fact that Tweetdeck didn't is a mistake. It requires a little bit of knowledge to setup what hashtags you're following, too. Sometimes you come in and type #(blank) and easily find it, but other times you need to know the specific hashtag for the topic you're following.

Good social media tool

Pros

It was easy to use and easy to set-up, also the UI is quite intuitive

Cons

I feel like it doesn't provide much value right now and it should be updated to a newest version with better functionalities

Excellent Post Scheduling Tool for Twitter Users

I've been using TweetDeck for 5 years with my company and for 9 years overall, and it's been a critically important tool for social media promotion. I love it!

Pros

It's a clean layout that is integrated with Twitter. It also allows you to be logged into several accounts at the same time, with the ability to easily check and uncheck which accounts you want a post to be attributed to, allowing for easy cross-promotion.

Cons

Sometimes you have to manually refresh to show all of the scheduled tweets, especially if you have several accounts connected together, but this only seems to happen when there's more than 15-20 posts scheduled at once.

Great way to view tweets

Pros

I LOVE that TweetDeck keeps tweets in a chronicle order, as opposed to twitters own website or app. This makes it easier as developer advocate to keep a eye on the development community in real-time with certain searches be able to be viewed as a separate column. This is a great way to get an overview in your browser with many columns being able to be added.

Cons

As it is a website/tool to allow you to view many tweets at once. If the site/service goes down (rarely does) it can be inconvenient to go back to the official Twitter site

Great way to monitor and inform!

Pros

The product is simple to use and is very helpful. We use it to monitor a bunch of different subject areas and consume information from all of the world.

Cons

The web application is fine but TweetDeck going away from dedicated applications isn't our preference.

My Experience with Tweetdeck

Love this application as it improves my overall experience with twitter because of the features it has.

Pros

Can manage multiple accounts at once Tweets, notifications and activity are sectioned off. This makes viewing tweets much easier in comparison with the twitter app on mobile or twitter website. Scheduling and automatic posting of tweets

Cons

Can't properly utilize the analytics for tweets.

very good

Pros

i really like it .. its very helpful , saving my time .. i use it every single day

Cons

its easy to use and Scheduling my thoughts and ideas

A useful tool for planning contributions

Pros

TweetDeck is a super simple tool for scheduling Twitter posts. We can have several songs recorded there and easily manage them. The advantage is uploading your own image to the url.

Cons

The design has not changed for several years, but it is still a functional, simple application.

Love this backside of Twitter!

Pros

You can set things up to post at certain times or certain days and have tons of creativity.

Cons

For me, it took a bit of a learning curve.

If You Manage Social Media, This is a Great Tool

Very positive. Personally, I manage 4 social media accounts for various projects, and this is my favourite app to ensure I'm on top of consistently scheduling content.

Pros

I LOVE TweetDeck. I switched from the native Twitter app to this some years ago, and I haven't looked back. With the exception of the occasional hitchiness when attempting to watch a video on the desktop application, this is the perfect app for managing multiple twitter accounts and scheduling your content. I use it for personal purposes to manage promo Tweets etc. and I haven't even considered switching to something else.

Cons

There really isn't much, but as I mentioned, there's some occasional hitching when viewing images or video on the desktop app. Not a big issue at all though.

Tweetdeck Makes Twitter Easier to Manage

I have to keep multiple twitter accounts for my shop, writing and illustrating. This would be incredibly tedious if I had to do it with the native Twitter app. There are way too many posts to find by scrolling down the feed. With TweetDeck, I can not only track my accounts but also schedule posts for advertising sales, pitching my books, and following feeds of the various groups. The interface is easy to navigate, and it allows me to have a dark mode just like the regular Twitter app. Probably the best part of the software is that it's free. Other software requires you to pay for some of the same functionality.

Pros

Tracking multiple accounts with TweetDeck is much easier than using the Twitter app or browser access. I can schedule multiple posts for later, which is handy during pitch writing contests or sending advertisements for sales. I love that I can set up search columns for the various groups I follow.

Cons

There are a few issues with TweetDeck that are a little annoying. If you want to add GIFs, there is no icon to open up a search as the native app has. This option isn't a deal-breaker by any means, but it does slow down my production when I have to search somewhere else and paste it in. I also wish there was a previewing option. Twitter doesn't have this either, but I would thing with scheduling, TweetDeck would incorporate this.

An Excellent Information Organizer

I use Tweetdeck to manage professional learning communities in an education environment. This includes sharing resources, learning with colleagues from across the globe, building relationships between different schools and educators, and also for keeping up with relevant education news.

Pros

Tweetdeck helps to categorize and collate conversations, topics, groups, and threads on a social media platform that can be overwhelming. The tool is free and it is also supported directly by parent company Twitter, so there is a level of legitimacy, security, and trust that is built-in. The tool is also very easy to use and allows for far better management of information. Tweetdeck allows a user to easily separate (and then access) relevant information on user-selected subjects with minimal issue.

Cons

One of the biggest drawbacks is that Tweetdeck only really works well on larger screens such as computers or tablets. It would be nice if there was a functional mobile version. There are competitors such as Hootesuite, but these are third-party apps without the same level of integration.

Great for monitoring all your Twitter activity

I manage two separate Twitter accounts through TweetDeck and I believe it is a must-have for anyone that is building their brand. I am able to quickly sift through which tweets are performing the best and use that information to build better tweets in the future. My only qualm with TweetDeck is that a tweet's individual analytics are not made available.

Pros

The customizable columns and the quick filtering that is possible within each column. For example, you are able to quickly review all your retweets, favorites etc. within the notifications column. You are also able to schedule tweets within TweetDeck, which eliminates the need for other post scheduling services as long as you are only using one social media profile.

Cons

TweetDeck removes the analytics from an individual tweet making it harder to determine which tweets are being viewed the most. It largely relies on a user's interaction with a tweet and allows you to filter for those results. It also limits users for business Twitter accounts (there's no option for multiple users) which adds a level of difficulty when you need an account for each individual that will have access.

TweetDeck: Tweet and Forget About It

TweetDeck is very helpful and convenient. It's taking the guesswork out of Twitter. If you're like me, and you're particular about how things are scheduled, you'll like TweetDeck. You can schedule your tweets to post at certain times. This is great if you've got a great recipe or something to post. Save it and schedule for 5 p.m. when people are getting off work and heading to the grocery store. If...

Pros

I use Twitter for business and personal use. I struggle to remember to tweet even though I know it's important for engagement. That's why I like TweetDeck. It allows me to schedule my Tweets ahead of time which is mostly what I use it for. It's great to be able to set tweets for the next hours, days, and even week if you wanted to go that far in advance. I like that when you're scheduling for a day in advance, the calendar automatically switches to that which makes it easier for you to keep an eye on.

Cons

I really don't like how congested the screen is when you're viewing it. The words tend to smoosh together because there's a lot of different columns for you to keep an eye on. Also, it's kind of confusing to try and figure out how to delete a tweet after you already scheduled one.

TweetDeck Makes Scheduling Content Easy!

Pros

TweetDeck is better than the actual Twitter site for my company. TweetDeck has made it effortless for me to schedule tweets for my company typically a week in advance so that we are not pressed to try to tweet live content. If something needs to be changed or rescheduled prior to the scheduled time, it is fairly easy to reschedule. TweetDeck also permits us to tweet for the multiple accounts I manage and follow the timeline and mentions for all accounts on one screen. I can also schedule content in advance for any time when I will be away, so that no one has to cover my work in my absence.

Cons

I have been unable to reschedule a tweet without deleting and reposting the scheduled tweet. It is not too difficult to copy the tweet and paste with a new date and time, it just adds a few steps that could be alleviated. It would be great to see TweetDeck add an option to schedule polls, as tweeting a poll recently is the only time I have used the actual Twitter site to post a tweet for my work.

Many options and abilities, for no charge!

I have been very happy with TweetDeck over the years. It has been very helpful to us for monitoring the community during critical or important incidents. So much of what drives peoples actions is motivated by social media, and it is important to use social media as part of how we interact the community.

Pros

There are a number of features in TweetDeck. I utilize a number of the features on a daily basis, such as the ability to monitor a number of accounts, phrases, or searches. Each search, or column, is easy to set up. I also like that it is web based, and can be accessed on any device--including phones and tablets. The settings carry over from device to device.

Cons

I have not found any issues with using TweetDeck. It would be nice if the platform would be developed into an app for Ios or Android, but it is not a deal breaker.

TweetDeck is a must for small business owners

TweetDeck is most beneficial for scheduling tweets and participating in Twitter Chats. It makes it easy to monitor active tweets, @responses, and DM messages during the chat. As a small business owner who uses Twitter for marketing, I have found this tool to be invaluable.

Pros

TweetDeck makes it easy to monitor your social media activity on Twitter by giving you an overall view of all your content and future post scheduling. It allows you to view multiple timelines in one screen using columns. I like the fact that you can see your tweets, your DMs, and your scheduled posts together on one screen. You can organize multiple accounts and easily search for hashtags and trending topics.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve to start using the product, especially if you are new to Twitter and not familiar with all of its features.

Absolutely Priceless for Daily Use

Absolutely brilliant overall

Pros

Tweetdeck has a low entry point, meaning users can quickly become experts on the platforms. You can manage and monitor multiple accounts on a single screen, allowing you to closely watch mentions, hashtags, and competing accounts.

Cons

Tweetdeck is a perfect platform. Maybe they can figure out a way to include Facebook and Instagram.

Tweetdeck Leaps and Bounds Ahead of Twitter

I have been using Tweetdeck for both personal and business use for many years. Recently the updates to Tweetdeck have been a major upgrade to the service. Tweetdeck has surpassed Twitter in it's clear layout of Tweets in the home column instead of having them jumbled on the timeline like Twitter does. For business use this makes it clear to monitor updates from other companies in the market place....

Pros

The column settings buttons in Tweetdeck are easy to use. The dark theme makes it easier on the eyes than the static white used to. Everything is cleanly and neatly laid out for both personal and business use.

Cons

When using Tweetdeck sometimes it takes time for the columns to load. Managing a business and keeping track of different companies via their Twitter updates is hindered when the information isn't easily accessible.

TweetDeck: Organizing and Streamlining Your Brand via Twitter

Overall? TweetDeck lets me have a robust Twitter presence...with scheduling, I can keep my brand front and center...even while I sleep. I typically log on to TweetDeck each morning to see responses to Twitter questions, Tweets to me @TheWeeekendGourm, and to any hashtags I used. Instead of scrolling to look, they're withing the columns that I set up up on my personal deck. Easy peasy...saves me time and frustration!

Pros

I love how I can manage several screens of Twitter one one main screen, rather than swtiching back and forth. I use TweetDeck for two purposes: (1) Twitter parties and (2) scheduling tweets before and after my core business hours. For Twitter parties, I typically have my Twitter for The Weekend Gourmet up in one column...responses to questions in another section, mentions of @TheWeekendGourm in another...

Cons

TweetDeck parties/chats can move FAST, so you have to be prepared to multi-task, type fast, etc. For all the benefits TweetDeck provides?This is a small issue

Join the Revolution

The social media revolution has infiltrated nearly every sector of business in this country, and alcohol and drug recovery centers are not exempt. We started out a simple Facebook page, but soon realized that to be competitive, we would have to have a presence across multiple social media platforms in order to remain in business. Out of all of the platforms, Twitter tends to be the one that results...

Pros

Being able to schedule tweets is far and away the most impactful feature of Tweetdeck for our organization. The energy and creativity of our social media team peaks at our weekly meetings. However, that energy and excitement tends to wane the further along in the week we get. When that happens, prior to TweetDeck, I would notice that tweets that had been slated to go out had never been sent. Sometimes, due to confusion, tweets would be posted out of sequence, or worse, a tweet that unveiled a change in our company was sent out prior to the other parties being notified. With TweetDeck, employee apathy or mismanagement is no longer a concern. The tweets go out as scheduled, with no delays or issues, and the platform is incredibly simple to learn.

Cons

Several of the features utilize multiple twitter accounts connected to the same TweetDeck account. While this does save time and effort in certain situations, it has also proved to be somewhat of a headache when tweets are liked or users are followed by all accounts connected to TweetDeck. We have decided that the options relating to multiple accounts are not worth the hassle, and have discontinued using those features. However, they are still quality features, just not ones that meet our current needs. Despite this, we continue to use TweetDeck for the scheduling feature, and we do not plan to make any changes to that.

Best pair for Twitter

Pros

TweetDeck offers a better a smoother experience in managing my Twitter, in fact, much better than Twitter itself. I can customized my timeline for the topic or niche that interest me, and filtering all other topic from appeared there. The schedule post for the tweet really helpful if i want to tweet something on the peak hours, but unavailable to do that at that time.

Cons

The analytics report that can be generated on this software is rather too simple and many details are missing. Especially for the comment section, which i can't see how many retweet that i receive for a specific period. All other things works superbly and i enjoy using it to manage my social media, especially Twitter.

Best application to handle Twitter profiles

Pros

TweetDeck delivers a better and smoother experience than Twitter itself when it comes to managing my Twitter account. I can personalize my timeline to include only the topics or niches that I'm interested in and filter out any other issues that show there. The tweet schedule is hugely beneficial when I want to post anything during busy times, but that's not accessible at the moment.

Cons

The analytics report provided by this program is too simplistic, with many details missing. I can't tell how many retweets I've received over time, particularly in the comment part. The other features are excellent, and I love using them to organize my social media profiles, particularly Twitter.

I don't lose any detail of my twitter thanks to this software.

Tweetdeck is a software of obligatory use in our publishing house. It is very easy to use and therefore each of our employees can access it and modify or add tweets, according to the guidelines of our publisher. Although it does not have statistics, it is an excellent software to strengthen the projection of our publishing house, not only with our clients but with our colleagues, with whom we share materials and products.

Pros

In our editorial of utmost importance to nourish the different accounts in social networks to expose and project successfully all our books and research. In this incessant search to improve the use of Twitter, let's have this fabulous software called tweetdeck. Tweetdeck offers us many benefits, among which I can mention a total monitoring of my social network twitter, thanks to the fact that I...

Cons

One of the great weaknesses that I can mention of this software is that, despite the benefits it offers for the efficient management of twitter, it is necessary that the developers of tweetdeck add to their statistical analysis functions and thus have a more accurate approach to the use of our social network Twitter.