TweetDeck

Manage multiple Twitter accounts in a single interface

TweetDeck Reviews

Pros

Using TweetDeck as my Twitter client brings me a lot over good functions. The activity tab helps me to see what my people has doing on twitter and helps me to know more about them.

Ramon F.

I love how you can collaborate and monitor Twitter. The fact that it is free is amazing!!! Super helpful in organizing your tweets.

Natasha V.

I think this is amazing,,, its saved me money ...saved me from missing important info not to mention helps you find company swag.

John B.

Cons

The downsides of this program would be the lack of customization to the interface and lack of custom coding.

Brian G.

The primary complaint is that Tweetdeck doesn't support Twitter Cards - a crucial part of the platform. It hasn't be properly updated for some time which is really sad.

Adam H.

Tweetdeck is an overwhelming product at first. It's also very cut and dry, which comes off as rather intimidating.

Kyle W.

Helpful for multi-channel media management

Transcript

Sam: Hi, I'm Sam. I'm head of projects in an it company in the UK. I gave TweetDeck a four out of five....

Tweetdeck Review

Transcript

Kyle W: Hello, I'm Kyle. I am a videographer in the manufacturing industry, and I give TweetDeck a four...

TweetDeck Makes Scheduling Content Easy!

Pros

TweetDeck is better than the actual Twitter site for my company. TweetDeck has made it effortless for me to schedule tweets for my company typically a week in advance so that we are not pressed to try to tweet live content. If something needs to be changed or rescheduled prior to the scheduled time, it is fairly easy to reschedule. TweetDeck also permits us to tweet for the multiple accounts I manage and follow the timeline and mentions for all accounts on one screen. I can also schedule content in advance for any time when I will be away, so that no one has to cover my work in my absence.

Cons

I have been unable to reschedule a tweet without deleting and reposting the scheduled tweet. It is not too difficult to copy the tweet and paste with a new date and time, it just adds a few steps that could be alleviated. It would be great to see TweetDeck add an option to schedule polls, as tweeting a poll recently is the only time I have used the actual Twitter site to post a tweet for my work.

If You Manage Social Media, This is a Great Tool

Very positive. Personally, I manage 4 social media accounts for various projects, and this is my favourite app to ensure I'm on top of consistently scheduling content.

Pros

I LOVE TweetDeck. I switched from the native Twitter app to this some years ago, and I haven't looked back. With the exception of the occasional hitchiness when attempting to watch a video on the desktop application, this is the perfect app for managing multiple twitter accounts and scheduling your content. I use it for personal purposes to manage promo Tweets etc. and I haven't even considered switching to something else.

Cons

There really isn't much, but as I mentioned, there's some occasional hitching when viewing images or video on the desktop app. Not a big issue at all though.

TweetDeck is the best companion for Twitter

Pros

TweetDeck are making Twitter more flexible and easy to navigate throughout the twitter timelines. I can customized almost everything and set the keyword priority that i want to appear on my timeline. There are also a feature to scheduling tweet, which can't be found on the Twitter itself.

Cons

Some of the content of the twitter is not properly loaded by TweetDeck. I need to login to the Twitter to see all the content that not loaded. It is a hassle and annoying after it has happen too frequent which making the using of this software is not feasible anymore.

Tweetdeck makes Twitter management easier

In one of my previous jobs, I had to supervise several Twitter accounts at the same time and sometimes needed to upload content as well. TweetDeck saved me the hassle of having several tabs and browsers open at the same, and to constantly login to the business accounts. At my current job I only need to manage two accounts, but it still saves me the hassle to open two different browser and I still enjoy the scheduling option.

Pros

TweetDeck makes the management of multiple Twitter accounts really easy, which is great when you have to control business accounts while still having access to your personal one. The different tools available helps to save a lot of time, as being able to see reactions from different accounts in real time simultaneously, or being able to post the same tweet on different accounts. As a browser app,...

Cons

The interface can get a big busy when working with several tweeter accounts, and I would wish there was a desktop alternative. Other than that, this is a cool app.

Save time and Connect with Clients

Easy to use, secure, and a huge time saver. TweetDeck works to properly manage clients and even your own tweeter account.

Pros

TweetDeck has allowed my small business to properly run social media campaigned for my clients. It keeps us organized with publishing/posting daily and securely giving access to our staff.

Cons

The software is basically free and easy to use. Other software offers more features but is a bit more costly. I do not really have any cons.

An Excellent Information Organizer

I use Tweetdeck to manage professional learning communities in an education environment. This includes sharing resources, learning with colleagues from across the globe, building relationships between different schools and educators, and also for keeping up with relevant education news.

Pros

Tweetdeck helps to categorize and collate conversations, topics, groups, and threads on a social media platform that can be overwhelming. The tool is free and it is also supported directly by parent company Twitter, so there is a level of legitimacy, security, and trust that is built-in. The tool is also very easy to use and allows for far better management of information. Tweetdeck allows a user to easily separate (and then access) relevant information on user-selected subjects with minimal issue.

Cons

One of the biggest drawbacks is that Tweetdeck only really works well on larger screens such as computers or tablets. It would be nice if there was a functional mobile version. There are competitors such as Hootesuite, but these are third-party apps without the same level of integration.

The Only Way to View Twitter

I've used this company in its various incarnations over the past decade+ and I've loved it every step of the way. It's the only way I feel like I can effectively use Twitter to its best capacity.

Pros

The browser-based Tweetdeck is speedy and effective in handling multiple Twitter accounts. I like that there are safety features built in for those of us who use it for client accounts—the extra click to check a box has often meant the difference between an embarrassing client situation.

Cons

The multiple streams is hard for some to get used to who have not used a Twitter client before—another freelancer was confused by the setup, but the learning curve is almost non-existent, so that confusion passed quickly.

The #1 tool for Twitter marketing

We use TweetDeck to share experiences about our company and clients with the products we sell.

Pros

TweetDeck shares information about the audience that you are engaging . I love to schedule tweets for later within the app, but the #1 feature of the app is that Twitter Inc. bought it and is now part of the same company as the social network.

Cons

It doesn't keeps the analytics of an individual tweet, which is really helpful for us.

A Different Way to View Twitter

For casual Twitter use, it's a solid experience. But for many others, it might not be your cup of tea. It's changes are rather jarring, use with caution.

Pros

TweetDeck re-organizes Tweets to unclutter each tab and to smooth out the experience. Great for easier readability and multitasking. Also comes with different customization options, including light and dark modes and small/medium/large columns.

Cons

The changes TweetDeck makes are subjective. The way it formats itself is NOT for everyone, and many may prefer Twitter in its original format. If you try it and don't like it, you probably might not get used to it any time soon.

Great Tool for Managing Your Twitter

We are using TweetDeck to interact with a diverse group of customers and keep our tweets going out at regular intervals.

Pros

We love TweetDeck because it keeps our Twitter activity organized and easy to access. Our company schedules tweets and then later we can analyze the response to them.

Cons

There is a lot going on with the main page, especially when managing multiple accounts. It can seem a bit cluttered at times.

Tweetdeck Makes Twitter Easier to Manage

I have to keep multiple twitter accounts for my shop, writing and illustrating. This would be incredibly tedious if I had to do it with the native Twitter app. There are way too many posts to find by scrolling down the feed. With TweetDeck, I can not only track my accounts but also schedule posts for advertising sales, pitching my books, and following feeds of the various groups. The interface is easy to navigate, and it allows me to have a dark mode just like the regular Twitter app. Probably the best part of the software is that it's free. Other software requires you to pay for some of the same functionality.

Pros

Tracking multiple accounts with TweetDeck is much easier than using the Twitter app or browser access. I can schedule multiple posts for later, which is handy during pitch writing contests or sending advertisements for sales. I love that I can set up search columns for the various groups I follow.

Cons

There are a few issues with TweetDeck that are a little annoying. If you want to add GIFs, there is no icon to open up a search as the native app has. This option isn't a deal-breaker by any means, but it does slow down my production when I have to search somewhere else and paste it in. I also wish there was a previewing option. Twitter doesn't have this either, but I would thing with scheduling, TweetDeck would incorporate this.

Great for monitoring all your Twitter activity

I manage two separate Twitter accounts through TweetDeck and I believe it is a must-have for anyone that is building their brand. I am able to quickly sift through which tweets are performing the best and use that information to build better tweets in the future. My only qualm with TweetDeck is that a tweet's individual analytics are not made available.

Pros

The customizable columns and the quick filtering that is possible within each column. For example, you are able to quickly review all your retweets, favorites etc. within the notifications column. You are also able to schedule tweets within TweetDeck, which eliminates the need for other post scheduling services as long as you are only using one social media profile.

Cons

TweetDeck removes the analytics from an individual tweet making it harder to determine which tweets are being viewed the most. It largely relies on a user's interaction with a tweet and allows you to filter for those results. It also limits users for business Twitter accounts (there's no option for multiple users) which adds a level of difficulty when you need an account for each individual that will have access.

TweetDeck: Tweet and Forget About It

TweetDeck is very helpful and convenient. It's taking the guesswork out of Twitter. If you're like me, and you're particular about how things are scheduled, you'll like TweetDeck. You can schedule your tweets to post at certain times. This is great if you've got a great recipe or something to post. Save it and schedule for 5 p.m. when people are getting off work and heading to the grocery store. If...

Pros

I use Twitter for business and personal use. I struggle to remember to tweet even though I know it's important for engagement. That's why I like TweetDeck. It allows me to schedule my Tweets ahead of time which is mostly what I use it for. It's great to be able to set tweets for the next hours, days, and even week if you wanted to go that far in advance. I like that when you're scheduling for a day in advance, the calendar automatically switches to that which makes it easier for you to keep an eye on.

Cons

I really don't like how congested the screen is when you're viewing it. The words tend to smoosh together because there's a lot of different columns for you to keep an eye on. Also, it's kind of confusing to try and figure out how to delete a tweet after you already scheduled one.

Tweetdeck Leaps and Bounds Ahead of Twitter

I have been using Tweetdeck for both personal and business use for many years. Recently the updates to Tweetdeck have been a major upgrade to the service. Tweetdeck has surpassed Twitter in it's clear layout of Tweets in the home column instead of having them jumbled on the timeline like Twitter does. For business use this makes it clear to monitor updates from other companies in the market place....

Pros

The column settings buttons in Tweetdeck are easy to use. The dark theme makes it easier on the eyes than the static white used to. Everything is cleanly and neatly laid out for both personal and business use.

Cons

When using Tweetdeck sometimes it takes time for the columns to load. Managing a business and keeping track of different companies via their Twitter updates is hindered when the information isn't easily accessible.

TweetDeck: Organizing and Streamlining Your Brand via Twitter

Overall? TweetDeck lets me have a robust Twitter presence...with scheduling, I can keep my brand front and center...even while I sleep. I typically log on to TweetDeck each morning to see responses to Twitter questions, Tweets to me @TheWeeekendGourm, and to any hashtags I used. Instead of scrolling to look, they're withing the columns that I set up up on my personal deck. Easy peasy...saves me time and frustration!

Pros

I love how I can manage several screens of Twitter one one main screen, rather than swtiching back and forth. I use TweetDeck for two purposes: (1) Twitter parties and (2) scheduling tweets before and after my core business hours. For Twitter parties, I typically have my Twitter for The Weekend Gourmet up in one column...responses to questions in another section, mentions of @TheWeekendGourm in another...

Cons

TweetDeck parties/chats can move FAST, so you have to be prepared to multi-task, type fast, etc. For all the benefits TweetDeck provides?This is a small issue

TweetDeck is a great advanced Twitter Interface

I used TweetDeck to manage my company's twitter profile

Pros

What's great about TweetDeck is it gives you all the advanced features for Twitter in a slick and intuitive interface. This includes things like scheduling tweets, multiple accounts, custom filters and searches, etc. And since it's from Twitter directly, there's no extra syncing or permissions needed- it all just works out of the browser.

Cons

Things can get a bit crowded in TweetDeck- some more customization options might help like this- like text color, link color, etc (beyond the dark mode/light mode)

I don't lose any detail of my twitter thanks to this software.

Tweetdeck is a software of obligatory use in our publishing house. It is very easy to use and therefore each of our employees can access it and modify or add tweets, according to the guidelines of our publisher. Although it does not have statistics, it is an excellent software to strengthen the projection of our publishing house, not only with our clients but with our colleagues, with whom we share materials and products.

Pros

In our editorial of utmost importance to nourish the different accounts in social networks to expose and project successfully all our books and research. In this incessant search to improve the use of Twitter, let's have this fabulous software called tweetdeck. Tweetdeck offers us many benefits, among which I can mention a total monitoring of my social network twitter, thanks to the fact that I...

Cons

One of the great weaknesses that I can mention of this software is that, despite the benefits it offers for the efficient management of twitter, it is necessary that the developers of tweetdeck add to their statistical analysis functions and thus have a more accurate approach to the use of our social network Twitter.

For the community manager, tweetdeck is the best software in the world

Although it can not be used in other RRSS other than twitter, that does not take away its extraordinary utility and excellent functions. Tweetdeck is a fascinating tool that I have linked at an instrumental level with the Community Manager, but at the level of influencer I have used it in my career as a theater actor and producer, leaving in me an incredible satisfaction, since I have been able to enhance my exposure as never before. I had imagined it. I highly recommend the use of this software for all those who, like me, want to make their career more known to other users and Internet users

Pros

This software has too many qualities that enhance the career of the community manager, specifically in the exhibition and monitoring of the image that is sought. However one of the most important features that I can perceive of Tweetdeck is the easy to use, as well as the display of the full profile by columns, where you can see in real time and on a single screen, my tweets, mentions, private messages and the Tweaker and hashtag to keep me more informed. It also has a particular feature that I love and is the ability to program tweets so that they can be tweeted at any time without having to be on the PC all day; I also like the scheduling of notifications quite a bit, allowing me to do a deep follow-up of any profile.

Cons

If this software works in other RRSS like pinterest, facebook, snapchat, periscope, and inclsuo, linkedIn was one of the best software that I have used, however it only works for twitter.

Tweetdeck is all you need for your Twitter needs

Managing multiple social media accounts in one tab makes the social media management much easier. No longer does one have to juggle several different browsers, all tabbed to twitter.com and kill either their Mac or PC's RAM.

Pros

The multi-account support is a big plus. I have a personal account and one for the online media outlet I own and manage. Being able to tweet from either (or both) is a time saver and I don't need multiple browsers to handle such things. I like the columns setup as well, allowing me to disseminate tweets, mentions, messages and check hashtags if I so choose at any given moment. And it stays on my browser so I'm not using an extra app that could take extra RAM.

Cons

When Tweetdeck did run its own app prior to its inevitable purchase by Twitter itself, the app was unstable at times and was using a platform that Adobe themselves eventually de-emphasized anyways. It is a shame however that Twitter has also de-emphasized the smartphone app itself in favor for their own, which still lacks some features that the browser-based Tweetdeck has that other third party clients such as Talon for Twitter has.

Support being at home

With the time available and the right concentration, it is a super useful tool to manage several Twitter accounts. Particularly I had a health incident a few years ago, and I could not move to the office, from my home and with this tool I could not only continue managing and approving content for corporate social networks, but it allowed me to stay informed and support other people and media in the timely management of its contents and campaigns.

Pros

The ability to manage several twitter accounts at the same time, programming content publication several days in advance, allowing advance tasks in teams that work for guards and could focus on other tasks, without the need to be tweet at the moment. Similarly, the monitoring of mentions, RTs and responses is streamlined with this tool, allowing an analysis of followers' preferences to redirect a campaign on time.

Cons

When managing several accounts at the same time, and not having a calendar, but a drop-down list, the programming and / or editing of the content is done uphill, since you must scroll to search for programmatic contents, and be attentive to the icons of the accounts so as not to confuse them.

Excellent for multiple monitoring of events

This is a very useful app for general monitoring of breaking events and then pace of the conversation. From a brand watching, marketeer, view it can be useful to see the pace of the conversation but it gives no analysis of the sentiment, language being used. This would benefit from organic and dynamic integration with Twitter Analytics.

Pros

The ability to monitor in real-time the feeds of any hashtag or user is incredible. On a big screen, watching situations from their initiation to conclusion, through the lens of mass participation is extremely useful for understanding. It is possible to see actions and reactions extremely quickly, enabling dynamic decision making as events unfold. Fantastic for watching the travails of stocks & shares, brands, the thoughts of politicians, sports stars and famous people, all simultaneously. Scheduling posts is an added extra that proves very useful for managing a social media campaign although there are other tools that manage this better.

Cons

There is no analytical capability within tweetdeck. Feeds can spin very rapidly during major events or conversations but there is no means to capture that and analyse any of the data flow, you merely become a bystander as crowds cheer, scream, shout and cry in front of you. No mobile app. This is particularly frustrating but there is no Android app (unsure if there is an iOS one). This means repeatedly having to log back in to a PC to maintain scheduling or monitoring.

TweetDeck: My favorite

There are few disadvantages that I see this tool, I use it as a first reference for press monitoring. I have columns to see what is said on Twitter about Cantv. We use it daily.

Pros

This is a free app that allows us to manage our social networks in an organized and simple way. It is very friendly and easy to manage. I, in particular, recommend it more than any other. Pros - The first advantage of TweetDeck is that it allows us to manage unlimited Twitter and Facebook accounts. In the case of the latter, only personal profiles. - You can manage countless columns of interest such as mentions, interactions, private messages. - You can program innumerable daily messages, including more than one photo and videos. - Allows you to create lists of our most common interests. - It is ideal to monitor the interactions of the public of our brand. - Easily export lists between one account or another.

Cons

Cons - It does not allow managing Facebook fan pages. - The placement of several columns can make navigation slow. - It does not allow to see the hours of the RT.

For serious Twitter users and some business users, all free

Pros

I've been using TweetDeck since it was an Adobe Air app and instantly fell in love with its multi-column interface. TD fans were worried that Twitter would abandon it after they took it over, but instead, they multiplied its presence on several platforms. For a while anyway. Now it's web-only but still powerful. Depending on your Twitter business needs, it may work for you. You can schedule Tweets;...

Cons

Neither analytics nor statistics are integrated directly into TweetDeck as they are in products like HootSuite and there's no option to get them there either. This may be a deal-breaker for most businesses.

Best Twitter management tool

I use TweetDeck to manage all my company's accounts (marketing, HR, sales, social, etc). It's really easy for me because I use it once a day, program all the content in only one log in and go on with my day.

Pros

Tweetdeck allows you to manage a multiple Twitter accounts. You can schedule tweets and check the analytics right in there. It's a browser app, so it doesn't require lot of resources, you just log in on any device and that's it.

Cons

It can get a little heavy when mentions flow on busy days. You also can't check all the users who have retweeted content (just the last 100). Analytics on tweets could be better.

TweetDeck is a content creator's dream

My overall experience with TweetDeck is amazing! Being able to manage multiple accounts is a game changer for me. I believe that almost anyone can be their own PR firm or media company with the right tools. TweetDeck is one of those tools that makes this all possible.

Pros

I like that I can manage multiple accounts on one screen. I do a lot of social media coaching and management and it helps to not have to toggle over from tab to tab.

Cons

Sometimes there are little glitches. I will schedule a tweet and, at times, it feels like a toss-up as to whether it gets sent or not.