Cloud Campaign Logo

Social media marketing software for handling clients & posts

Cloud Campaign Reviews

Suggested alternatives

hubspot-marketing
brandwatch
salesforce-marketing-cloud

Overall I’d recommend Cloud Campaign to any freelance social media content creator/manager. Super seamless and easy to use, and the best part is clients can log in and keep track as well.
Also want to give a big shoutout to their customer service. Their online chat is fantastic - their support team is friendly, patient, and very responsive.
My overall experience has been fantastic. The software is easy user friendly and effective.
There have been a few issues where posts have failed. We have since figured out the issues.
I don't think that I am missing anything at this time.
It took me and my team a while to understand the loose strings. When a post is not approved by posting time it goes away from the calendar I don't like that.

Brandon Scott P.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Great Product!

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to pick up.

Cons

I started using this software when it was still fairly new; however, that just means I've watched the software develop over time.

AS

Amanda S.

Wine and Spirits, 11-50 employees

Cloud Campaign is an excellent tool for a small marketing team

Despite a couple of issues, Cloud Campaign has been an amazing addition to my team's overall workflow. I love it as a tool for post scheduling and analytics. I have used Hootsuite in the past, and I would say Cloud Campaign far surpasses it on functionality and is also a better value. The customer service at Cloud Campaign is excellent; I believe they're always working on improving the platform and I feel confident I will always receive the personalized support I need.

Pros

I love being able to schedule my posts and get customized analytics reports for my content. It streamlines my workload to be able to load up content ahead of time, and I actively use the analytics to decide what types of content to create moving forward.

Cons

My only real problems with the software revolve around certain things I can't post to Instagram; for example, I'm not able to post multiple photos to Instagram in one post, I'm not able to tag people or brands in photos, and recently, I have also not been able to even tag users in the captions for Instagram, which I used to be able to do. I understand that some of these problems are caused by Instagram itself, however, the tagging system within the captions could be improved.

AK

Anita K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best feature set for my needs

I came to CC because I had a client with over 100 locations and I required the ability to set recurring content to groups of pages without clicking 68 accounts each time. This program is saving me tons of time in scheduling content.

Pros

I love the ability to have recycling content set to go to multiple accounts in perpetuity as some of my clients need to post the same things on a regular basis.

Cons

I don't find it intuitive to use. I've been using it for several months and I still have to dig around to find things. The reps had to work with me for quite a while in the beginning to figure out what was causing the issues I was having that they'd never seen before. The reporting feature doesn't work well for a large number of accounts. Getting the Instagram autoposting set up is a bit tricky, but it works once completed.

AM

Alyssa M.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

LOVE Cloud Campaign

Cloud Campaign has made my life easier with doing my job! The staff is very responsive and are always there to answer my questions or jump on a call to walk me through things. I love the simplicity of it, along with the price! Highly recommend!

Pros

I love how easy it is to create and schedule content. It makes my life easier. I manage over 200 accounts for our clients and cloud campaign has simply made this possible to deliver the content to their feeds daily! I love how responsive their team is. They are always willing to jump on a call or consider any enhancements that would make my life easier. The price is so affordable compared to other products out there, especially with the number accounts I manage. Overall, I’ve had a great experience with Cloud Campaign! Highly recommend!

Cons

I feel like I have had to figure out a bunch of different work around so things run smoothly. So doing more work than what is required just so things do not mess up. Also merge fields would be nice, along with posting videos to Instagram. I thought this was a new feature but every time I try scheduling a IG video that is under a minute, it doesn’t post.

JM

Jenny M.

Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees

Long Term User - It Saves Me Hours Every Week

I have tried numerous social media content managers. Many have tons of bells and whistles that I never needed or even knew how to use. Downside is that you pay for all those unused features. Cloud Campaign has focused on all the important features you want (and continues to add to the product) without making it too hard to figure out. They also did a great job of onboarding us and helped set up our queues and schedules. Anytime I've had a question they have been very responsive and quick to help.

Pros

I love that it allows me to map out our social content and let it flow almost effortlessly. We have our RSS feed hooked in and content set to flow to specific queues. We are able to alternate types of social media posts with the queues. Doing this manually would take us hours!

Cons

They have auto captioning that doesn't work quite right with our post types. We have turned off auto captions and just manually edit the captions right now. This would be a great feature for long form articles, but most of our content is too short for the system to accurately pull the right information.

JB

Jennifer B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Cloud Campaign is my new favorite tool!

My overall experience with Cloud Campaign has been great! I plan on sticking around and will likely be adding more clients in the future.

Pros

There's so much I like about Cloud Campaign! What I currently like most about the software is that it continues to learn and adapt based on my posting routine. I also really like the Canva integration, which I use daily! It has eliminated the step of my having to download content and then upload it into the program. I also really enjoy the ease of reporting and then sharing those reports with my clients.

Cons

I haven't quite figured out how to create schedules that work for me. I schedule unique and specific content on different channels, very rarely do I use the same copy or piece of content in the same month.

GB

Gregg B.

They are fantastic

They have been very helpful and willing to help in every way I have needed.

Pros

The software works great. I like how you can have multiple brands and every social profile for each brand grouped with that brand. It's easy to build one time and ever green posts. The support is incredible any question I have they answer quickly and are very helpful with anything that I have asked for help with.

Cons

I wish the social listening portion had better notifications.

CC

Caitlin C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Cloud Campaign is a great solution for my company

So far I've loved Cloud Campaign. The customer support is great and I love having an account manager that checks in on us.

Pros

Having the ability to post to multiple platforms, schedule content, get easy approvals / feedback from clients + analytics & dashboards are just a few reasons why I love Cloud Campaign

Cons

Sometimes there are publishing errors, the interface could be a bit modernized.

MB

MIchelle B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The Best Social Media Management Software Ever!

I have had an excellent experience working with the Cloud Campaign team and using the platform.

Pros

We love the simplicity of the software and the excellent customer service and support. Stellar team!

Cons

I would love if we could organize our content library with folders so we don't have to scroll.

JT

Jennifer T.

Cloud Campaign

Pros

Our Agency previously used another social media scheduling and management software system that was less intuitive and MUCH more expensive than Cloud Campaign - we are so happy we switched. Cloud Campaign is easy to understand (even for those less "tech-minded), intuitive and just makes sense. The CVS upload feature allows you to create and schedule days, weeks, months of content with the click of a button. across all platforms. Clients can easily view, comment on, and approve content - our Clients immediately recognized we switched platforms and were happy with the change.

Cons

The one feature I would like to see developed is auto-optimization for scheduling.

JC

Joelle C.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Professional Output Uplevels our Client Relationship Game

Pros

As a small agency working with larger brands, Cloud Campaign allows us to manage our work effectively in one singular spot for multiple clients. Social media management can be time-consuming, and Cloud Campaign helps us to work efficiently, improving our profitability. The output of the approval process, reporting and custom-branded tools makes us look super pro and helps our clients to provide information we need faster. We are so happy we selected Cloud Campaign as our tool of choice!

Cons

There are a few small hiccups within the software, like tagging people, but for every item we come across, the CC development team is already working on a solution and promising a fix or update.

KK

Khloé K.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

I found the perfect content management system for me and my clients!

Overall, I would say that my experience with Cloud Campaign has been great. I look forward to seeing what this platform can do as it grows and adapts to the current trends in social media.

Pros

The things that I liked about the Cloud Campaign software are the following: 1. It's user interface. I love how it's designed, it can also be customized according to your company's branding and style. 2. It's user-friendliness. User experience has been very good so far, it is easy to navigate and customize to your liking. It's something that I think anyone, even those who aren't so tech-savvy, can learn instantly. 3. Its features. I've personally tried a lot of scheduling or content management software, but nothing is as complete as Cloud Campaign, IMO. It has everything I need in one dashboard.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I don't like or like least about this software because it's literally the perfect software for the needs of my team and me. We've eliminated a bunch of subscriptions because Cloud Campaign is sort of an all-in-one software for us.

Thanks for this amazing feedback!

MB

Melanie B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Best Software Out There (and I’ve tried them ALL)

Customer service is top-notch; you can tell this company truly cares about their product and their customers who use it. The product itself is incredible - it’s everything that was missing from each scheduler I used, all in one place. It truly is second to none.

Pros

It’s everything I have needed in a scheduler. I love that my clients have the capability to log I to their own accounts, manage their own content, AND that I can brand it with my company info.

Cons

There isn’t anything I like least, cloud campaign has exceeded my expectations.

CG

Christie G.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Cloud Campaign from a Media's Perspective (Not Marketing)

Outside of a few improvements, we've been able to work around the obstacles and easily integrate the platform into our new business services. The price is affordable, customer service is great, and the features are evolving in the right direction. We're excited to support the platform into the future, and hopefully grow with it, as well.

Pros

The features that are most impactful are the queues, brand workspaces, easy-to-understand metrics, platform/grid previews, and approval process. The platform was intuitive, which made it a breeze to integrate into our business services and content distribution needs.

Cons

Scheduling to Instagram can be improved as the platform does not support portrait posts without integrating white borders into the content. This is a huge con for a media production company. Cloud Campaign also doesn't post reels directly to the timeline, which drops engagement substantially. Outside of this, we wish there was a way to better organize the Content Library into folders.

MG

Mandi G.

The Best on the Market

With CloudCampaign my team and I have been able to create a sophisticated and streamlined workflow for content creation and management. This helps us deliver better, more strategic marketing to our clients. It also makes us more efficient which ultimately makes us more profitable.

Pros

I used lots of different social media and marketing automation tools before moving to Cloud Campaign a couple of years ago and it was the best decision I could have made. It's by far the most sophisticated system with smart systems for categorization and recycling of evergreen content. It's also got the best reporting I've seen anywhere. Best of all , their support team is super to work with.

Cons

There are a few things still under development but I know they're working on them. Just a few buggy kinks.

AD

Ashley D.

Online Media, 11-50 employees

Cloud Campaign is great!

I've had a wonderful time learning, exploring, and using Cloud Campaign. I've used other platforms, and where they may have more complicated features, they were hard to navigate and often confusing. I am very pleased with the site overall and enjoy working in Cloud Campaign.

Pros

I love the user-friendly qualities. It was very easy to learn! Navigating the site is simple, yet there are a lot of useful features to utilize.

Cons

I LOVE that the time of posting for scheduled content can be calculated and determined for you, however, I wish there was an easier way to alter specific times of day for a scheduled post for the few times it may be needed. The only way I've personally found is by switching the calendar view to weekly/daily to edit the scheduling's time. I would love to see an addition in the post-building area where you could specify a window of time for a specific post if you desire to add one, but it not be mandatory if it's not needed.

KL

Kim L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Cloud Campaign - you'll wonder why you didn't switch to them sooner!

Super happy with our company's decision to switch to Cloud Campaign last year. From creating content, to sharing approvals links with clients, and pulling out monthly reports, Cloud Campaign meets all our Social Media Marketing needs. We don't need support often, as the system runs smoothly, but from time to time when we have reached out their team is always professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and very friendly.

Pros

The ease of use throughout all aspects of Cloud Campaign makes it a great time saver, while also being a fun to use tool. Love the built in image sites (canva) and the ease of posting to multiple social platforms at once.

Cons

Not much to complain about at all - but if I have to list one thing it would be to ask if it would be possible to add content to approval links from the calendar (in place of the content library). Not a problem in any capacity, would be a time saver for the way our company creates and sends content to our clients.

AS

Amanda S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Great For Nonprofits

Our social media manager has been super please with being able to push multiple posts at once on demand as well as using the scheduling feature. We love Cloud Campaign!

Pros

Adding and removing team members is super simple. We have a large volunteer base that helps with social media management and sometimes we have some turnover so we need to be able to add and remove team members quickly. The scheduling calendar is AMAZING! Our Marketing Director schedules the month out in the prior month. Then we still have the ability to add one off posts as needed.

Cons

I'm not sure that it's entirely intuitive. We had to go searching for some features or ask for help. If you accidentally schedule a post at the wrong time, you can't edit the time. You have to duplicate the post and then delete the one with the incorrect time.

Jennifer P.

Transformed our Social Management

Pros

As an agency managing multiple brands' social media, this platform has allowed us to significantly improve our client's experience, upped our reporting game, and streamlined tedious processes for our team and our clients. I'm unsure we would have been able to scale managing social media for our clients without it.

Cons

I love the interface so much, it makes us wish we could use for other client needs like reviewing and approving copy for email marketing, marketing planning, etc. Would love if they expanded beyond social / posting.

EW

Elias W.

Publishing, 11-50 employees

Recommend

It's the only program I've used for social media management since 2020

Pros

Ease of use, reliability, simplicity, ability for multiple users to collaborate

Cons

Occasionally, there are posting errors that don't seem to be due to any errors with the social accounts or login info

RM

Richard M.

Great for agencies

Cloud campaign has made scaling the management of client social media a lot easer. I love that they don't charge per user or per account connected. Just per brand. kind of perfect.

Pros

I love the brand switching. I love that I can swap from one brand to another and then manage those brands independently.

Cons

I want the content library to be simpler. Filters for things like type of content (video/audio/post etc). Filters for captions.

Dean G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great platform, been looking for a while

Great product and great onboarding support available whenever I needed it. Overall, both the experience and product have both exceeded my expectations.

Pros

The user interface is clean and simple. It offers me a very robust publishing platform, with automated que publishing, calendar publishing, hashtag libraries and brand specific content libraries, and more of the must haves than any of the others I have tried. It is a great value for the money and it makes publishing and analyzing for our small agency easy. The white label solution is also very nice to have, and gives me a more professional image to present to my clients.

Cons

The software is still relatively new, and there are some features and platforms that are not yet supported. The good news is that the roadmap for the upcoming couple months ( it's November 2018 at the time of writing) and it was indicated that some of these platforms are coming very soon. It is also worth noting that every new feature they have added in the month since I first started has worked well and seems to be well tested before it was released.

LT

Lance T.

Love this product!

Pros

I have used other competitors and Cloud Campaign has really put a lot of hard work into this product. They provide great training and are constantly updating the platform based on user feedback. This platform was built to manage multiple clients and it is amazing once you understand how it works. Their support is top notch and ultra responsive. They understand the business of their users and can help with problems and even make suggestions for using the platform differently. I can not recommend this platform enough.

Cons

There are a few little quirks that you need to get used to, but with the responsiveness of the support, I have never been held up for long.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great tool!

Pros

Cloud Campaign allows multiple team members to compose and schedule content across many accounts with an integrated approval process.

Cons

Onboarding pop-ups and messaging do not disappear after completion, leading to a sometimes cluttered UI.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

First Few Months of using Cloud Campaign

Very nice and easy-to-use platform! Highly recommended!

Pros

The ease of scheduling to clients' social media platforms is superb!

Cons

Based on experience, some posts fail or have errors in posting.