HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

5.8K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.45/10

Reviews by rating

A good amount of details and marketing capabilities. HubSpot has some of the best integrations I have seen with other platforms.
HubSpot helps track, monitor and create the best content for growing my business. I have seen great strides from using this company.
Lots of cool features that are quite easy to use. Great academy to learn how to take good advantage of all the features.
I am disappointed with the number of panel limits you can have with the contracted plan. The other disadvantage is that UX can be tricky at times.
Any interactions with any person who works at HubSpot. Arrogant, rude, condescending, lacking any understanding of business rules.
It's frankly disgusting that this company relies on such draconian measures as a source of revenue.

5,899 reviews

Scott W.

Chief Marketing Officer

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Best CRM and Marketing System By a Mile

Transcript

Scott: I'm Scott, I'm a chief marketing officer. I give HubSpot Marketing Hub a five out of five. Click...

Kyle W.

Corporate Videographer

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Hubspot Marketing Hub

Transcript

Kyle W: Hi there. My name is Kyle, I am a videographer in the manufacturing division and I give HubSpot...

Brent W P.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Love HubSpot Marketing Hub - Dislike the way they handle contacts

My overall experience was positive and it covered 99% of our requirements.

Pros

HubSpot is fantastic and the MarketHub handles everything we do including Social Media, Ads, and emails. I love that we can easily create landing page that work with an email, track users and even add a code to our website to track where users have been on our site (Registered users)

Cons

The way they use contacts made the product VERY expensive. I would prefer to see a large bucket of users along with a way to keep users in our account when we don't use them for marketing. It was a significant cost to load users and then never market to them. I understand they maybe making some changes at this time but we chose to leave because of this cost.

MD Masoom R.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Great Marketing Automation Platform.

Overall my experience with HubSpot is amazing. I am using it on a daily basis and found it very helpful for my work. I am using it for campaign creation, campaign management, bulk emails sending to customers and new prospects, tracking emails, bounce rates, open rate, click rates which is a very amazing feature and accurate. I love the way I can manage all data and information which in it and fetching reports and creating dashboards is very easy and very informative in it.

Pros

I like HubSpot easy to use user interface and powerful marketing automation feature the most. I love HubSpot mobile app which is very easy to use and effective, because of this now anyone can access their HubSpot account from anywhere easily with their mobile app and on the other hand I like their dashboard reports and email tracking system too.

Cons

There is one thing that I dislike about it and want to highlight it which is HubSpot is a little bit expensive but I can say also that this platform is worth to spend.

AK

Alisa K.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Easy and functional tool for marketing needs

Positive, it covers 99% of our needs for email marketing and lead capture.

Pros

It has features that cover all basic needs. Doing all activities in one platform is really convenient.

Cons

Analytics can be improved a lot. And also cross filtering of contacts and accounts without using Lists.

nB

nyasha B.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

NO SUCCESS only stress, NO RESOLUTION only rhetoric, NO CUSTOMER GAINS FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS but fina

Pros

Metro Fun Center began its relationship with HubSpot on December 1st, 2020. Our contract/subscription was auto-renewed on December 1st, 2021. Attempts to get information on downgrading our account or canceling our account began in mid-December, unsuccessfully. On January 5th, 2022, we sent an online email for assistance because no calls had been returned and I (we) had been placed on hold several times...

KB

Kristi B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Top of the line marketing tool— if you can afford it

Loved it! It made our team smarter, better marketers and allowed us to do some really amazing targeting.

Pros

It had everything, top to bottom, you could want. Literally a marketers dream. Not a bell or whistle to left wanting.

Cons

It was very, very expensive and integrating and syncing the database was a long process involving several outside vendors and team members.

JR

John R.

Chemicals, 1-10 employees

For a startup, this marketing/mailing tool was essential.

Pros

I've reveled in a few different email/marketing tools previously, especially as a engineering manager. However, things changes once I started to delve into the world of small business/self employment. HubSpot has been a lifesaver for my post-grad additive manufacturing business. The data collection and analytic tools helped me to garner insight to the market, and our social media manager made it easy for me to connect with potential customers.

Cons

As a startup, the pricing is on the higher end (but honestly, still seems worthwhile). The learning curve for data analytics is going to be difficult to pass on for somebody not heavily involved with this area, but that seems to be the nature of by business rather than the program!

RH

Robert H.

Newspapers, 1-10 employees

I would say is the best on his class!

Glad i discovere it and started to use it.

Pros

This is an all in one tools for starters and seniors. Everything you need to have for a great user "connected" website.

Cons

A little complicated to setup, but if you follow all the steps and tutorials you will have it running in no time.

MP

Maria P.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

HubSpot Marketing Hub Has Reliable Features

Pros

I like the accuracy of this amazing marketing automation solution. HubSpot Marketing Hub has been easy to use and easy to deploy.

Cons

The features of HubSpot Marketing Hub are effective. HubSpot Marketing Hub has been flawless.

CM

Carla M.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

HubSpot Marketing Hub Has Efficient Features

Pros

I like how reliable HubSpot Marketing Hub has been. HubSpot Marketing Hub makes marketing automation smooth.

Cons

HubSpot Marketing Hub works impressively. No dislikes for HubSpot Marketing Hub.

JV

Jackson V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

HubSpot Marketing Hub is Reliable to Use

Pros

HubSpot Marketing Hub has been a reliable and simple to manage marketing automation solution. It has incredible capabilities.

Cons

I have zero dislikes for HubSpot Marketing Hub .

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great product that's easy to use. Onboarding was great!

HubSpot is great. The on-boarding team was really great. I would have liked to have a personalized training track because it's overwhelming (in a good way) to have so many videos and tutorials. The best part is everyone on my team is happy - easy of use, the information is presented cleanly, etc. We've got lots more to go be so far, it's been a great move for us.

Pros

Easy to set up. Their on-boarding team was amazing. Creating emails is simple. Customizing it for our needs was great. We've also migrated our site to the CMS. We aren't live but the migration went really smoothly.

Cons

I think the workflow tool could use some work. I'm disappointed at the limited number of dashboards you can have with our plan. I am also disappointed at the # of templates we can have with our plan. With respect to on-boarding, I would have liked a more comprehensive training track. There's so much to learn that you get overwhelmed. It would be great if they guided you through a track.

AT

Avery T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

HubSpot: An Ecommerce Dumpster Fire And Living Nightmare

Having talked with nearly all of HubSpot's Product Managers, we've found that the brokenness of their platform is not unknown. In fact, it appears to be a common issue amongst many other businesses which they are "in the process of fixing". Maybe in a year or 2 this platform will be the cream of the crop, but as it stands we can't even tell how much revenue any of our emails are making. The level to which HubSpot is missing the basics of ecommerce is inconceivable and, to say the very least, shows a systemic problem with their organization. We should not have been sold this platform and yet here we are: floating down the river Styx without even knowing it. All ecommerce platforms MUST avoid signing any contract with HubSpot.

Pros

Aside from our incredible account representative, there is not a single aspect of HubSpot which has benefited our ecommerce business. In fact, we have spent nearly 12 months having to deal with broken transactional messages, false sends, false reporting statistics, and an entirely broken emailing platform altogether. It has put our company though serious financial pains and has not proved its worth. As it currently stands, no ecommerce business should ever sign up with HubSpot.

Cons

HubSpot, through its archaic systems, broken ecommerce bridge, and shoddy reporting tools, has single-handedly brought our marketing efforts to its knees. For nearly 12 months we have sent out broken transactional messages, been unable to track our email revenue, pour in countless hours of unnecessary developer work, and watch our revenue decline all because we chose to trust this platform. Genuinely nothing works for ecommerce. Aside from hand-coding messages like its 1999, we can't even put products in our emails. Product data itself exists in HubSpot, however, no customer has access to it. The platform is broken.

JJ

Jonathan J.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Finally I am on HubSpot!

Over my career, I have been part of the implementation team for four other platforms. I finally got onto HubSpot and am very pleased with its capabilities. My team has adopted well, the integrations to other platforms are nice also. Overall, this has been a great experience. However, one major negative is how our account was handled. On-boarding was really not that valuable for us, we felt rushed...

Pros

Up-time, hardly ever system outages or glitches. Increased team efficiencies. The ability to use HubSpot as workaround solutions for other areas of marketing where we need to execute something we can figure out a way within HS to make it work. Landing pages, forms, workflows, and all other tools within the Marketing platform have been great. Easy to use, easy to train, and easy to transition to.

Cons

Some basic things you think should be included are not. For example, workflow chat transcripts are not available neither is the ability to identify profiles with multiple or secondary email addresses. Also, the drag and drop builder is nice but limited as you oftentimes find errors when trying to embed code within the template, it get denied even though you are able to select html editing.

GD

Guillaume D.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Your CRM for long

We've been using this system for 2+ years now, and it has proven itself very useful in increasing the number of RFP received for groups and meetings. The marketing features, such Forms and Emailing is efficient and easy to use. The back office might be sometimes a bit complexe when you are looking for specific information (many sub-option hidden if primary option), but their customer service is amazing, quick and responsive so I've never had to search for hours when I needed an information. Overall experience very satisfying, we would recommand using Hubspot.

Pros

-Easy to use -Does not require a lot of training -Customization available -Various reports -Track individual pipeline, performance and upcoming/previous sale actions -Marketing features

Cons

-Not fully oriented for hospitality company (e.g. for pipeline amount, etc.). -Some information are repetitive between Company level and Customer level. -It would be interesting profiles could be sync together (changing company status doesn't impact customer status), so there is a minimum of manual operation to do. -Not compatible with Hotel PMS.

JW

Jenna W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

HubSpot has been a game changer

We built our website and landing pages on HubSpot in addition to managing our email marketing through the system. Our sales team loves the insight into prospect activity to help them have more informed conversations. We've also seen some preliminary success with using an inbound marketing strategy.

Pros

We love the ease of use and administration, intuitive design, integration/collaboration between teams (service, sales,marketing), and the automation capabilities.

Cons

There are a few functionalities we'd like to see included in development, but I do find that HubSpot is VERY responsive to customer ideas and suggestions and many things that were unavailable when we first came on board are either now available or are currently in development.

AD

Andrew D.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Hubspot Is An Upgrade

Overall, Hubspot is a solid B+ type of software. I'm glad it's there, I'm lucky to have it, and I don't even have an idea of something better to recommend right now. But that being said, there are a handful of fixes that, if implemented, Hubspot could be among the best. I don't even have access to the sales or web design module. I feel like if I did, it may even move it up a rank.

Pros

Hubspot does a lot of useful things for a marketer and makes automation easy. You don't need to have deep coding intelligence or skills to manage marketing for a client or business. The email marketing tools alone are some of the best I've used. There are other features in place that just make the application more useful than others. Hubspot is typically easy to use and makes my job easier - not harder.

Cons

Hubspot has gone down a handful of times, or encountered issues where some aspects could have been affected on the customer or site owner's ends. Usually these were fixed quickly and not a big issue. Something I really don't like is the user interface for creating landing pages or web pages seems obtuse. No matter how many times I go back and learn it, I feel like there are better ways to get to the...

ES

Eunice S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Robust and Affordable

I’m SO glad I listened to my implementation team. I’ve tried several other platforms that were at least 3x as expensive for less functionality. Since moving to Hubspot, we simplified our tech stack which helped us save money and make money without all the fuss that other apps created. It’s a must have for small businesses that don’t mind spending the time to implement the RIGHT tool.

Pros

Hubspot is the all in one marketing and CRM solution I didn’t know my company needed. Though it’s not necessarily intuitive at first, the learning curve led to a major payoff quickly now that we have our website, lead magnets and funnels all set up it’s a magical suite of simply integrated functions that make life so much easier.

Cons

Unfortunately Some of the website and landing page templates lack creativity and can be a bit buggy. It’s also sometimes difficult to remember where certain functions live but the integration with other apps and seamless connections within the portal make up for the 5 seconds of confusion.

Blake C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The all-in-one marketing solution for people who are too busy

It solved our multi-platform chaotic mess by bringing everything that we needed into one platform. The experience with Hubspot has been like a vacation compared to other platforms. I actually enjoy signing in to Hubspot every day, because i know that all of my work is going to be right there, no questions, no issues.

Pros

There isnt anything i DONT like about it, but my absolute favorite things is honestly the people. The service team is more than effective, attentive, and legit want to see you succeed. I LOVE the Hubspot academy courses. Hubspot is like an experience more than a platform.

Cons

I literally cant think of one thing that I dislike about Hubspot. But if i were required to say something here, I would say that I wish that there were more Certifications available outside of Hubspot. They could make their learning platform a more global education experience, instead of only focusing on how to use their platform.

Priscilla D.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Hubspot is a marketer's best friend

Overall, their sales people are fantastic! Before you buy - ask a ton of questions and make them show you everything. Get their sales folks to help you build custom reports. Ask them to help you import. Do all of this during the demo because once you're onboarded, it's much harder to get help. We ended up hiring a Hubspot Expert to help us get everything we need, but we also have some really complicated features we wanted to track like online courseware. For 99% of businesses, hubspot is the best at what they do.

Pros

Hubspot is a seriously my best friend. I've been using hubspot for the last 18 months and after my first introduction with the tool, I now recommend it to every single client I have. What I love most is how easy it is to sync up with Gmail, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Woocommerce, Facebook and the list goes on and on. We've also synced Hubspot up with our LiveChat tool versus using the native inbox...

Cons

What I don't like about Hubspot is that their services are all "add-on". We started off with the free plan and then upgraded to the marketing plan, but then needed to add on the Sales plan for at least one user. Down the road we had to purchase an add-on for reporting because we wanted more than 10 dashboards. It feels a little like a nickle and dime tactic. But, I will admit it's smart business-wise....

WM

Winnie M.

Broadcast Media, 51-200 employees

HUBSPOT MARKETING AUTOMATION

In case you're needing an apparatus that will assist you with overseeing everything beginning to end, at that point yes — HubSpot CRM may be an interesting point.

Pros

It's really an across the board stage for everything and anything promoting, deals, and client care, across the board place. It incorporates free CRM programming for your business groups, promoting robotization programming, email showcasing, online media the executives, and client assistance instruments. It's anything but difficult to utilize and you can even utilize it as a CMS for content promoting or to construct your site. In any event, utilizing only the free arrangement for promoting robotization, you can begin developing and sustaining your email list. Email showcasing is urgent on the grounds that it has a ROI unrivaled by some other kind of advertising.

Cons

HubSpot offers restricted highlights in its free form, so you'll simply have the option to utilize it for the most essential things. In addition, as your business develops, the costs you should pay will likewise rise, and steeply. For example, their Starter plan ($50) just incorporates 1,000 contacts. In the event that you go past that, you'll need to buy in to their Professional arrangement, which...

My Experience with HubSpot Marketing Automation Platform as a HubSpot Partner Agency

Knowledge and Insight. Knowlege is power and having insight into all activities your marketing, sales and business development team implement is extremely powerful in knowing where to tweak things and where you excel. Shooting blindly from the hip on massive marketing campaigns is extremely expensive and rarely effective for increasing your ROI. But with the knowledge and insight, the HubSpot...

Pros

Obviously, as it's stated in its name, but the Automation part of the platform. The workflows, lists, how a published blog with automatically distribute your blog via your social media accounts, the analytics of how well your strategy, content, and workflows are working, etc. are all exceptional qualities to the HubSpot MAP. The abundance of features and abilities available to a user is endless and always being updated, upgraded or enhanced. I love how the HubSpot MAP is 100% synced with the HubSpot CRM and CMS. In fact, since they are open to third-party integrations, you can enhance any or all of the features given to you all throughout the HubSpot system.

Cons

From experience in teaching the software to our clients, it can be an overwhelming learning curve. Especially for the CEOs and people in non-related marketing departments that have to learn to use the system as well, since it is meant to effect a company as a whole, obviously in a positive way. As stated above, HubSpot MAP is open to third-party integrations to better your user experience and insights...

CT

Chase T.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

A highly recommended, highly regarded service that simply needs a few tweaks for automotive.

Excellent. HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our communications with prospective customers and those who have already converted. In conjunction with our current marketing efforts, HubSpot is an excellent way to track communication, generate leads, and plan and execute campaigns.

Pros

HubSpot is extremely easy to use, especially for non-marketing professionals. It's an extremely intuitive service that offers virtually everything that a businesses needs for inbound and outbound marketing. We have never had any issues using it for everything for database management to email campaigns to social listings. I highly recommend HubSpot for everyone who needs a CRM for their small to medium sized business.

Cons

My greatest point of criticism is that I wish HubSpot were more seamlessly integrated with our DMS and website to make it more friendly to the automotive industry. It would be phenomenal to be able to integrate it with features to make it more usable internally; however, I do understand that Hubspot is a marketing hub and not necessarily the perfect use-case for automotive when it comes to both sales *and* service. I do have a little bit of trouble with uploading a large database and tracking communication with each of those individuals. While HubSpot is excellent for mass emails, sometimes it does lack slightly with sending specific emails to individuals.

Crystal I.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

A Big Product

Pros

Hubspot Marketing is a big product. It can do a lot. There are so many tools and features. Sometimes too many to use. We didn't know anything about using Hubspot Marketing before we started. Hubspot taught us all we know. Their training courses are easy to watch and easy to understand, but there is a learning curve. As with anything in marketing, results do not happen overnight. We started using Hubspot Marketing in February of 2014. It took us 8-12 months to really start seeing major results. During this time, we had a personal customer success manager who was helping us along the way. Flash forward over 4 years later and we are still using Hubspot Marketing. We primarily use it to host our blog content, CTAs, and landing pages.

Cons

We would not be where we are without Hubspot Marketing. With that said, we feel like we are not fully using Hubspot to its potential. Unfortunately, because all of our marketing content is tied into Hubspot, we continue to pay for the software. It is hard to move your content to another provider (or just export your content to your own server), so sometimes we feel locked in. Another con is that...

JG

Josh G.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Easy-to-use but robust software that delivers value for any-sized copmany

Tracking all data from content to marketing automation within a single platform is extremely helpful for us. We've been able to align more in our inbound and outbound efforts and have the ability to create simple or sophisticated marketing plans with HubSpot.

Pros

Customized dashboard for a quick snapshot to help track our department's KPIs Support is responsive and always prompt to help answer your inquiries. They are currently in beta for live chat and I love that instant answers to your problems. They also send email follow-ups to make sure you're happy. Knowledge-base is excellent to help solve problems you come across on the platform or in marketing in...

Cons

Changes are always rolling out, which can be hard to keep up-to-date on them all Not fully prepared for features getting removed, renamed or consolidated. We have to play catch-up at times to adjust to what has changed. Design Manager is confusing for someone without coding knowledge. Really wish they would integrate a drop and drag feature to create simple emails and landing pages, most importantly. Reporting from the Sales vs. Marketing dashboard can be confusing. I get two different metrics in certain cases, but it's because one's default is different than the other. Can't create lists of accounts/companies, for company's running an ABM program. Can't add external landing pages to Campaigns in HubSpot, only HubSpot created landing pages, which makes reporting cumbersome.

Tyson D.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Great, But Not The End All, Be All

I've been using Hubspot for about 15 months now. It is great software. I love how it consolidates so many different services into one platform and makes it easy to get the analytics for that data. Now I don't have my blog in one place, my email marketing software somewhere else, my landing page software somewhere else, etc. It's all in one platform, consolidated, and fairly easy to use.

Pros

Their support answers questions fairly quickly and accurately. They are always coming out with new features.

Cons

Limited. Hubspot allows you to filter out visitors so they don't skew your analytics. Great. However, you can't filter out countries. Even though, they know based on the IP address the country of the person who submits a form or visits a site, they can't filter it out (won't filter it out). Even though all my clients are from the US, visitors from India who visit my site and try to sell me...