Church Windows Logo

Web based and hosted management software for churches

Church Windows Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.26/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

chmeetings
breeze-chms

I love that this program is very user friendly. Coming from an accounting background I appreciate the similarities.
I would rate it very well. Adequate support makes all the difference in helping to apply a good experience in working with any kind of software uses.
When trying to correct mistakes or errors it can sometimes be tricky to do. I think this software requires more training than one would expect.
The scheduler program is used by our church, but must be handled separately from all our other calendars due to lack of integration with other programs.
If I were to chose a negative, I suppose it would be the learning curve.

Eric M.

Pastor

Excellent Membership module

Transcript

Eric: Hi, my name is Eric. I'm a pastor of a church and I give Church Windows a four out of five. And...

Steven D.

Pastor

Great church management software

Transcript

Steven D: I'm Steven, I'm a pastor in the religious industry, and I rate Church Windows a four out of...

We love this company

Although I am not trained on the Accounting module of Church Windows, the integration of the different areas makes it easy to find needed information. We have been with Church Windows for many years and have had nothing but positive experiences with the company.

Pros

This software has all the pieces of other software but they do not have the superb response of Church Windows. Any problem I have ever had has been answered within 20 minutes with clarity and patience. I especially like the 20-minute on-line workshops. They are interactive, concise and extremely helpful.

Cons

I suppose the thing I like least is that the software does not enter the information automatically when the data is placed on my desk.

A Valuable Tool for Church Administration

Overall, Church Windows has served us well, and we would be unlikely to consider switching to a new church software program. There is untapped functionality for us within the current suite of modules - for example, we have not historically used all the options for tracking attendance and communicating with members. We look forward to making even better use of it as time permits our secretary and volunteers to learn how to use those parts of the program.

Pros

We use Church Windows for accounting, payroll, membership records, and donation tracking, so it is an integral part of our church administration. Because we are careful to enter data accurately and use the suite of software systematically, Church Windows is an excellent way for us to manage information and make timely reports to church leaders. We like having one software package to handle so many...

Cons

Some of the modules seem less user-friendly to us. For example, the Donations module where we record individuals' giving and generate reports for tax purposes is not intuitive to use, and we found it very difficult to set up quarterly and annual statements in the form and format that we desired, when we began using Donations when the software publisher updated an earlier Church Windows module, Contributions....

sC

shannon C.

Church Windows Software

It's great to have all church information in one spot. I do feel limited with what I can do and what i want to do with the program. I am sure it's all training related.

Pros

The basics of the program is laid out nice.

Cons

The software has moved away from it's user friendly-ness a little bit. Some of the report features are confusing and if you don't check the right box or column you don't get what you are looking for. I think they wanted to make reports come from a central area but I find it confusing. Also- you have great videos, which are better than the written instructions, but if you have several issues you...

Shannon, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better. If you're using the current version of Church Windows, please hit the F1 key on any screen in Church Windows to bring up the Help File topic on that page. When open, the help page can be printed. We hope this helps. We would also suggest you look at the Live Web Training option as a time and cost effective way of getting one-on-one training with one or our trainers. Please call our support techs when you have any questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com. Thanks again, Church Windows Support

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Using Church Windows you need to study the webinars and wookbooks!

I use Church Windows everyday, because I work for a United Methodist Church and it is required, but I don't have any real complaints. It is a very good database for members, visitors, payroll and running giving statements, etc.

Pros

It is basically a good database that is steadily improving as new abilities are added. Mail merging running list all of this is very easy. Also the Payroll software is easy and complete. A first timer can use it. You put the information in and update your information as needed. Church Windows data can be converted and used in Word, Excel even Outlook so it is very usable. Also I use it in WordPerfect which my pastor prefers.

Cons

You are forced to use the default programs but you can save your own version under a different name. The printing program can be a problem so you have to be careful what computer program with printer that you use.

SL

Susan L.

Strengths & Weaknesses

Pros

The software was the best designed for church finances and was mostly usable for me when we were using the version that was on our office computers. The company is very responsive when we call with a question. I particularly like the feature that addresses and other information that is updated in the membership module is transferred across the other modules, i.e. accounting, statements, etc.

Cons

Because of security concerns, the New Visions Community decided that we should subscribe to the cloud version of Church Windows. But when we got it set up, I discovered that my screen reader software, (I am blind) could not "read" the material through the citrix or vos portals. Also the query feature for creating reports is difficult to understand and the manual is not updated at the same time that a new version is sent to update the software. It is not easy to teach or do.

Susan, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better. We are doing everything humanly possible to ensure the Church Windows Help files are updated before a new version is released with changes and new features. If you find a Help page is not updated, please let us know so as to fix the problem in the next release. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows

FG

Fochs G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Church Windows Review

We have had to make our way through the learning process. We were expecting some functions to work like our previous program, but found that we had to take extra steps to get the results that we needed. But it is meeting our current need and the cost is economical for a non-profit : )

Pros

Some data entry is easy - although there is repetitiveness required with each entry. Also really like that we can correct errors without having to make added entries. The customer service has been great when it is needed.

Cons

Adding comments and descriptions for invoices is complicated with having to check certain boxes, enter info in one place and then another place, and then added steps to figure out what will show on the check, the check stub, the reports for leaders, etc. The way that vendors are handled in the system feels clumsy and it creates added data entry because when running reports for the teams in order to get the vendor name to show up in reports we have to type it in the description. Feels like an unnecessary extra step.

Fochs, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows

Makes Church Accounting and Review Painless

I have nothing but great things to say about the customer service. They are always helpful and never make me feel dumb when I make a silly mistake or a HUGE one. The software itself is so easy to use! Very intuitive.

Pros

I love the ease of reporting! Having all of my accounts, givers, and budgets in one place makes assisting the finance committee so easy. Catching coding mistakes and correcting them is painless. Thanks for making this program so user friendly. I am not a CPA!!

Cons

I wish the cost of the cloud based subscription were a lot more affordable for this small church. Other than that, this program is great.

Church Windows User

I have received calls from other software companies and turn them away. I absolutely love Church Windows Software and support and have been using it for the past 11+ years!

Pros

I love that the software is very easy to use. If you have an issue, there support desk is very patient and can answer all your questions.

Cons

I wish that when a member leaves the church, that their donations stay open for the present year. If you don't mark the box for inactive, their donations don't show up and will not match your General Giving in your account module for the month.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Perfect for small to mid sized churches

Our team loves Church Windows. It's perfect for our church, and we haven't had any payday hiccups since we adopted the software. So that makes everyone happy!

Pros

I love the option of one time payments. Although we do pay monthly for certain services, it's so nice to know if we needed to cut back on the monthly options, we would still have a working product for running the church financials. The customer support is amazingly helpful.

Cons

No mac support. This is a little limiting since all of my design programs are running through my macbook.

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words. It is an easy process for your church to switch to Church Windows Web to use Church Windows on your Mac devices. As you already own the software, the only change is the cost of regular monthly hosting. Feel free to check the website or call 800.533.5227 and we can talk with you about the process. Thanks for choosing Church Windows Software. We appreciate you!

Don T.

Too Much Trouble!

Pros

Some integration is seamless, a lot is not, however.

Cons

Custom reports are hard to design. Making changes is often cumbersome. Data does not import/export easily. Difficult for a new user to learn. Slow and cumbersome. Customer support bad.

Don, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better software. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows Support

FM

Fred M.

Church Widows Software Review

I have been using this product for many years and have, despite the "cons" I have listed, found it to be a very usable and functional product. When our church was audited we came away with a very positive review. I have recommended this software to several churches that were using QuickBooks. ps. I have used other church accounting software in the past and I know there is church accounting (fund accounting) software that handles fund accounting with great ease but the price of this software is far beyond what a small church could easily afford. Church Windows is a far better product for church operations than QuickBooks.

Pros

Solid software. Software provides a solid foundation for small church accounting operation at a cost that a small church can afford. It is easy to use with flexible reports. It's focus is built around churches and church activity. It does not try to be all things to all like QuickBooks does. Because of this, in my opinion it is a much better product for church fund accounting and member needs than QuickBooks. Customer support is good. When there is an issue or question I have found the support team to be very knowledgeable of their product and easy to deal with.

Cons

Because of the way fund accounting is implemented in Church Windows a great deal of work, caution and consistence must be observed to keep Church Windows balances matched to multiple actual bank accounts. Making payments from multiple bank accounts different bank accounts does not work. All payments must be made from the same account and then funds must be transferred to cover payments. Some improvements should be done to provide more information in some screens. Tech support has not been open to providing additional information to some reports and screens. There are some inconsistency between application modules layouts that take a little "getting used to." These are minor issues though.

Fred, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows

RW

Roger W.

Bang for the Buck Is Hard to Beat

We are a medium size church and I am the part time bookkeeper so my thoughts on the program are related to the parts of the software I use (as well as the integrations with the other modules) For the money, it's hard to beat how easy the program is to use and how quickly I can accomplish most tasks with it. I've looked at some slick web based programs that handle "work from anywhere" better, but they cost thousands of dollars per year when you add up all the features you need, and they don't offer the flexibility and ease of use Church Windows offers.

Pros

Church Windows does a lot of things nicely. I love the way the Donations module dumps our members donations into income accounts in Accounting with the press of a button. Payroll, which is tailored for churches (handles ministers with no problems) also integrates with Accounting automatically. The Accounting module allows me to book typical church transactions quickly and easily, but provides the ability to do complex accounting transactions as well. While lots of church management programs claim to handle fund accounting, Church Windows does true fund accounting which allows our church great flexibility in tracking designated donations and spending. While not perfect, the program is an excellent value.

Cons

Church Windows has a web based version that uses browsers to view Windows type screens and I find this clunky to use. I'd much rather have an app on my phone that I can use to pull up membership data when I need someone's phone number and an Accounting app that would let me enter transactions remotely when I'm away from the office. The Accounting module also lacks an easy way to handle credit card transactions - I'd like to see something like Quicken that let's you check off the charges when you reconcile the monthly credit card statement. It handles credit cards fine, just not as easily as Quicken or Quickbooks.

Roger, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows

JT

Joy T.

November 2018

I am very pleased with the software. I like having access to ongoing learning options in the webinars (I used to receive emails about these dates coming up but now I don't which causes me to forget to go looking for them myself!) It takes awhile to become familiar with the software and how it works but now that I am comfortable I am most pleased that I can produce so many reports. I am sometimes frustrated that I don't have enough data from members of the congregation or ministers to produce more detailed and comprehensive reports. The creation and development of them is sound. The support staff is excellent in solving problems and being friendly and supportive. They respond in a timely manner.

Pros

Ease of extracting information from the data to create reports. The number of boxes where details may be entered is excellent - every possible situation has been considered, including winter or out-of-town school addresses plus different last names for individuals within the family unit plus multi-level phone numbers and emails.

Cons

I love to have the support of the software by speaking with a real person. My patience challenges me at times to wait for the phone call back! Sometimes there are difficulties in choosing the right report ie. directory vs. basic because the format of the directory report is good but there are decisions embedded there which override any selections I might make for the report ie. individual vs. family identities

Joy, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better software. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows Support

BG

Bill G.

A time saver!!

We moved from a spreadsheet reporting method to Church Windows for recording church members into a data base that offers many uses. Later, we added the Donation module and this was the greatest asset for the software. First in importance was the accuracy of the entry and the availability of almost instant reports. It allows us to produce a very accurate statement of giving for tax purposes and allows us to produce these statements in a very short time.

Pros

The software offers the user the ability to record data in an accurate way and therefore, produce an accurate report. Moving from an Excel spreadsheet method, this allows a more accurate product and allows for a multitude of reports in many formats.

Cons

If I were to chose a negative, I suppose it would be the learning curve. While there are many resources offered by the support staff, it takes a good bit of time to really appreciate the many functions offered by the program.

RS

Rebecca S.

Church Windows

Most folk who work or serve as lay leaders in a church have an clear understanding of the business end of things. Because Church Windows software is specifically tailored for churches, it enables me to report information in a manner that is easily understood over a broad spectrum of skill levels. They offer tutorials for all their modules and their customer service is second to none. Its a very rare thing to not receive a call back the same day I place a support call. Their staff are courteous, knowledgeable, and well trained. Over the last 19 years I have recommended Church Windows many, many times and will continue to do so in the future!

Pros

I've been using Church Windows since 1999. I currently use the Membership, Contribution and Accounting modules. They've come a long in the last 19 years and they are constantly upgrading their software as the market demands. Over the years they continue to solicit, and implement, suggestions from their customers. It's one thing to sell a product, but its another thing entirely to keep folks satisfied with your product for almost 20 years!

Cons

Probably the reports features, but that is mostly due to my reluctance to try creating custom-made reports. Its one of those things that you get out of it what you put into it - so no fault to Church Windows, just me.

Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better software. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows Support

MP

Maureen P.

Used other for 2+ years

Rather keep using what we have than to try to learn something "better."

I dont know if we have solved anything but it does seem to make us feel the finances are correct by using this program. I feel for the ones that use nothing like in small Churches.

Pros

I like that we can call for support and almost all the time they are very helpful even for those of us that are very basic in knowledge. I like that membership, finances , receipts etc are all intertwined together. Not sure if there is anything better for a Church or not but Im not willing to relearn a system. It took our team awhile to get switched from Financial to Accounting and we struggled but like anything we adjusted - dont know how to compare as far as other systems but this seems to be fine. When someone suggested we try a spreadsheet we all said NO.

Cons

I dont like that i have to manually enter my figures from payroll when i go to Pay Bills With Outstanding Balance - with Financials those figures were automatically brought over and there was no chance of making a typo each month. It worries me every month i will make a mistake. Some of the processes seem repetitious to get to the end result but we have gotten used to it now. It takes 4 steps to...

Maureen, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows

JF

Jennifer F.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

A solid program from a company continually trying to better their product

This software allows us to keep track of membership and accounting. It is nice to have various companies that work in conjunction with them making certain projects much easier i.e. the Postage Saver add on makes bulk mailing very simple.

Pros

This software has incredible capability. The new upgrades have made the system much easier and user friendly, and I am looking forward to more as they become available. The company is easy to work with and has been very diligent in getting the answers whenever I have needed to call in with a question or a problem. I believe the customer service department has gone above and beyond for our needs.

Cons

Sometimes I feel as if the product has too much capability- there are a lot of components that we do not need. Still feel there are a few fixes that need to come along to make it more user friendly. Wish they would offer more frequent "intensive" question remote classes as opposed to basic beginner classes.

Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better. We suggest the church consider our Live Web Training option. It's more personal training. We log on to your computer to answer specific questions about your data. You can find more information at the Training page on our website. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows Support

JJ

Jeanne J.

Church Windows

Keeping accurate data on our parishioners is essential and being able to extract the info for reports and such is also important. CW software is excellent for these tasks. It also helps us track membership involvement as well as interests. This info is used to encourage involvement and participation within the church, a goal we have to help people connect with God, to one another, and to the community.

Pros

Church Windows is useful for me as a church administrator because it is flexible, easy to use and has many helpful report options we use regularly. What I like most is that it is user friendly!

Cons

There is one report that is we use for each congregation meeting and it can't be created accurately. I have to create 2 separate reports and then merge them. It took a long time to figure out why this is the case, but after some tech calls and tests, we understand why it happens. I just wish it could be created in one report because it is a longer process to make it this way. It is only twice a year that we have to do this, so it is a small complaint in the scope of of all the wonderful reports we get from CW. Generally the reports are awesome, easy to create and useful.

Jeanne, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows

Over 15 years of Church Windows Use

The company has always been amazing with their customer service.

Pros

I love that everything is linked together - from income to expenses to membership

Cons

I cannot manipulate the reports as much as I would like to to print them out the way committee members would like to see them. Since the update to Membership, it takes a lot longer to get the reports I want and also to figure out how to get what I used to with just a couple of clicks. Also, I have no idea how much this affected my membership since that last major overhaul of the Membership modual,...

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better. If you're having problems with the new Membership features, please call technical support for help. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows Support

NL

Nancy L.

Edgewood

The customer support is great and that's important.

Pros

It keeps everything flowing smoothly between modules so that everything is in one place and not fragmented. The church was using two or three different methods of keeping track of things prior to my setting up Church Windows.

Cons

It's a pretty good software program however since they have been changing it the Membership module is very cumbersome. Hard to follow. Not really user friendly at all. The person in our office that has to maintain this is very ready for a change. The reporting could be a lot more efficient. Now, if I want to see what is happening in a fund I basically have to look three places (four if the money is coming through the donations module) to be able to piece it together. This is not different with the changes but has always been a bit more cumbersome when someone asks for the activity in detail for a fund for the year. It is really mostly the membership module that is causing us to rethink whether or not this program still works for us, though.

Nancy, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better software. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows Support

DJ

Diane J.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Great software product specifically for churches

We use the Membership module for tracking our membership, attendance and creating a church directory. We use the donation module for pledges and contributions, the accounting module for all our bill pay and reporting of the church finances, and payroll to do payroll and file our taxes. I have not yet brought Scheduler into play as we are relatively new in our building, but have used it in the past with great success. All modules are current, and bug-free. Installation of updates is quick and easy, even with multiple workstations.

Pros

The Customer Support! Although the software is very user friendly everyone needs help. The customer support, webinars and training offered cannot be beat! I've take classes on site, through the webinars and have spent hours on the phone being instructed on how to do tasks, and have always felt comfortable at the end of the day. We use all the modules offered.

Cons

Occasionally there is a delay in getting a call back from the Customer Support group, but I know it's because they are helping someone else conquer a problem as thoroughly as they will help me solve mine!

Diane, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better software. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows Support

BA

Barbara A.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Absolutely fabulous

Trough the free training webinars, the huge previously recorded webinars library on their website, and of course with the help of the Church Windows Support Consultants it was easy for me to learn about the Church Windows software. I continue to listen in to the lunchtime training webinars as they are very helpful to learn about new features of the software. I highly recommend Church Windows software even for a small congregation.

Pros

I have been working with Church Windows for 4+ years now and I cannot praise Church Windows software enough as I only received a couple of hours of training from the previous church employee. Coming in with an accounting background, it is easy to understand and learn, the free training webinars are easy to follow. I love the feature of reoccurring transactions, once it is set up correctly it is easier and faster to input transactions.

Cons

Using the payroll system the IRS form 941 is only available during the beginning of April (first or second week usually), I like to receive them earlier.

Barbara, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows

WM

Wendy M.

Church Windows in Review

Keeping track not only of the churches bookkeeping but keeping up with what the Trustees are handling also. It gives the Finance committee a quick look at what is being done or not done so it can be addressed quickly.

Pros

I think the contribution area is the best. It gives an accurate and easy account of what my parishioners have contributed. It is easy to locate any area that I may have questions about. The online and telephone help is extremely necessary and most of the people I have spoken with have been very patient and explained how and why it was necessary to do something in the program.

Cons

I think setting up the fund accounts was the most difficult. I did not begin this program I am inherited it when I took this position. The fund accounts were difficult to learn how to set up but I have been using this program for 18 years now. Trying to teach someone else to use this program may be a little more difficult unless they have used an accounting program before.

Wendy, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better software. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows Support

CM

Cindy M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

The software switch was more than worth the effort!

Time saved in data entry, even with the learning curve of new software has been huge. Easy to follow menus. We changed software for several reasons. On the old software there was no way to customize reporting for anything in the General Ledger, searches for data or people were very limited, inflexible forms such as Statement format, and because of expense of the old software monthly. With Church Windows I have received prompt customer service when needed, sped up my data entry, and now have the ability to get the reports my Vestry has been asking for. Thank you Church Windows!

Pros

You are able to look up a single entry with a search! If you have to correct an entry the software will correct with a new journal entry so everything is above board for your audits. You can write a report of almost any information in the system not just "canned" reports! You have a choice of entering people and Members or Visitors and can produce lists and labels for either or. The report writing is easy to use and you don't have to be a programmer to create your own reports! Easy Look-ups for people, one click to choose, search for first or last names, saves a zillion clicks over the other software I was using.

Cons

Exported reports only come up easily for Microsoft Excel. Not so handy when you use WordPerfect or OpenOffice.

Cindy, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better software. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows Support

DB

Donna B.

Would recommend

Church Windows is a very east product to use. It really meets the needs of the church, has easy payroll functions with all the tax reporting forms needed and data entry is plain and simple. The church has been pleased with the product as well as the customer service response. Responses have been timely and the individuals extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Pros

Church Windows Software meets our needs. We are a congregation of 500 baptized members. The ease of data entry in Donations and Accounting modules is especially nice. Reporting features over the years have been greatly improved and are user friendly. The ability to add data elements in membership is extremely beneficial for tracking and reporting information.

Cons

Overall, I can't give a "con" about the software. Perhaps something to note is not a con of the software but is my inexperience in designing a report. The feature is in the software but it seems cumbersome to me when I want to make a new report.

Donna, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of Church Windows Software. Your input is truly appreciated and helps make Church Windows better. Please let us know if you have questions by calling us at 800-533-5227 or email us at support@churchwindows.com Thanks again, Church Windows