FlockBase Logo
FlockBase

Church management solution for small to midsize churches

visit website

FlockBase Reviews

4.7

How would you rate FlockBase?

DA

Dave A.

We have been very pleased with FlockBase and in July, 2015 we started using FlockBase Accounting which interfaces perfectly with FlockBase.

KS

Kay S.

The more we use the program, the more we appreciate the work, thought, and application for churches in it. Thanks to rep, and his team for blessing the kingdom through their talents that bless us.

PD

Pastor Daryl B.

Cons

I was finally explained to by an associate, (after purchasing and misrepresenting the features.) the Program only worked as “individual” members & not Family when creating a directory.

Anjela R.

It does not give us the reports we once had, there is no step by step guide to tell you if you want to find something you have to look in a completely different module. Confusing beyond belief.

AH

Alene H.

Reports and printing are locked, which can sometimes be frustrating, if you want a different output.

WJ

Wayne J.

Fullfills all our needs to track all types of offerings and donations of our congragation.

There has never been a time that my requests for assistance or information have not been fully addressed with satisfaction with just one call. Teriffic support on software questions without being made to feel a dummy . No sense of irritation with any question -just earnest help. Ken is about the easiest to help with my problems as I have to deal with any other vendor.

Excellent product

I have been using the FlockBase Accounting product for 1 year and I love it. Very user-friendly and built for people with minimal accounting knowledge. Decided to buy the Membership and Contribution package to have a seamless system. Great customer service with prompt responses to any and all questions. You can't beat this product for the price and support!

Cons

Product is easy to use and support is excellent.

Pro: Ease of use, comprehensive and support ,when needed, is excellent. No cons, the support team has always been receptive to thoughts for future releases. Whenever an "off the shelf" package is used there are always things one might want to do differently. But for the price and their understanding of the unique needs of a church, Flockbase is exceptional.

Cons

Easy to use software with excellent customer service!

I can't think of any cons at the moment. The software is easy to install and super easy to use. The manual is very helpful in setting up everything. It does help to have a little bit of accounting knowledge, but if you have questions, you can contact them and generally have an answer the same day or the next at the latest. I love the Flockbase company!

Cons

I have used more widely known membership/contribution software, but I especially like Flockbase for

Flockbase is inexpensive, yet does what I needed it to do. I always sent contribution reports to all of these who donated money or goods during the year. Flockbase is also easy to use. I have used it for 5 or 6 years and am completely satisfied. I recommend it wholeheartedly to small to medium sized non-profits. Support is excellent also.

Great company, great product

The software is straightforward to use and has made keeping track of our parishioners and their special dates very simple. I can quickly get any information I need with just a few clicks. My secretary really appreciates FlockBase and uses it all the time. Any issues we have (which are very rare) are handled quickly and professionally.

Cons

From initial download to report outputs, FlockBase is very user friendly.

Pros: > User friendly > Easy to update database > Easy to correct input mistakes/modify as necessary > Professional looking end of year contribution letter > Excellent reports writer > Support is very attentive and ensures satisfied with results whenever a problem. Cons: > None

Cons

The program is easy to use. I have not had any problems with the software.

I have no cons about this software. It makes documenting the tithes and offerings easy. It is not complicated at all. I'm not very computer savvy, I find this program easy to navigate. Printing the weekly reports and the end of the year reports is a matter of clicking a few buttons. I highly recommend this software to any church.

Cons

Excellent church overall data program.

Flockbase was easy to learn, just by following the step-by-step directions and, of course, calling Ken has been extremely helpful. He has walked me through several things that I wasn't sure about. Also the tutorial has been very helpful to refer to. I would be lost without Flockbase and use it every day!

Cons

Both accounting and contribution software packages are excellent and a great value.

These programs are great for getting the job done and not overtaxing the church budget. The user guide is thorough and easy to follow to get started. After having to use Quickbooks (with much tweaking and adjusting) for years , I am truly thankful for a fund accounting system that works with ease and accuracy .

Cons

I purchased version 2.0.4 and installed in June of 2009. Have used it exclusively since Jan 2010.

Pro: User friendly, tech support has very prompt response when needed, which for me, was very minimal. A few upgrades over the years addressed some suggested improvements. IMO, this is an excellent program for small churches because it is so easy to use and complete. Con: Cannot think of any at this time.

Cons

Easy to use and I love the reports it provides

pros - when I enter the contributions into Flockbase I can total them and compare to the total of the counted offerings. I never have anyone call and say - hey, I gave this much and that is not the total on my contribution statement. Also, It's easy to keep up with and find the members information.

Cons

This software has proven to be understandable and very easy to navigate through.

I like this software because I have access to everything with just a click of the mouse. I have not had problems with it working and whenever I have a question I can call and receive an answer immediately. I would recommend this software to any church no matter what the size of the congregation.

Cons

There have been no problems with this software. It performs beautifully.

I really cannot think of any cons as it relates to the service, performance and care with which this company works with its clientele. I would recommend this company to anyone who is in need of any of the services they provide. I am just thankful that we are a part of their clientele.

Good and simple.

Pros

Cons

I have no complaints about the software but will say that it has been hard to install without having an up-to-date version of MS Office. My version is several years old. This is not a complaint, simply an observation.

I could not be treasurer of a small church congregation without this product.

I have found that I can easily make the accounting reports as well as the end of year contribution letters when called for. The support service has been great, giving assistance with computer crashes and helping me personally climb the learning curve.

Cons

Unless you are a computer software engeneer or CPA, don't buy this program.

FlockBase is the most difficult program I have ever used. If you are a computer program engineer, you probably can use this software, good luck. I tried to learn FlockBase for 9 months, finally gave up and bought another system, I learned how to use it in a few hours. I entered all my church contributions for 9 months in one week. I gave FlockBase one star because no stars is not an option. I don't recommend this to anyone.

Cons

At no time did he ask for support which we would have been happy to provide. He asked for a refund 7 months after his evaluation period had expired. The refund was denied. At that time, he presented his review.

Great software that has helped us.

We are a small church that has used the FlockBase software for over 3 years and found it very helpful. It is flexable and provides information on finance and statements as needed. Very happy with the software and support available form FlockBase.

Very Satisfied Customer

Our church chose FlockBase when our original antiquated and cumbersome membership/address system proved to be way too expensive to update. FlockBase is very user-friendly and cost-effective. We have never had to use Customer Support, so I can't give an honest rating for that aspect, but we are quite happy with how FlockBase works. (Never having to use Customer Support means we have never had a problem that I couldn't figure out!)

Sorry software

None. We are not solving any business problems with this software. If you enter a name you should be able to connect a contribution to that name.

Pros

Haven't found any pros for this software as of yet.

Cons

Too difficult to use . I feel really bad I recommended this software to my church

FlockBase Makes My Job Easier

Overall I have found this software to be very beneficial. Whenever I have a problem that I can't solve by reading the manual I call. My problems have always been resolved by Mr. Ken. He goes above & beyond to help a computer challenged person.

Great software

Great software for church's. Has everything a treasurer needs to do the job. It is a little hard getting around in at first but the more you use it the easier it gets . Ken is great for walking you through the system as well.

Cons

I find the software user friendly and perfect for my needs.

The technical support that I have received over the years has been very good. Ken focuses on just you and your issue and walks you thru what you need to do to remedy any issues in a way that you can follow easily.

FlockBase Software Review

Flockbase has been great for us. It's user friendly and the tech support is excellent. It gives us the flexibility of information that we need and the reports are great. After 5 years we are very satisfied!

Cons

I have been using Flockbase for years and I love it.

I have been using Flockbase for years. The couple of times I have had to contact support they were extremely helpful and able to fix the problem quickly. I have recommended Flockbase to many other churches.K