CourtReserve Logo

CourtReserve

Software for managing clubs and players

CourtReserve Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.68/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The support staff is Unbelievably responsive to questions and feature requests... as such a great product is constantly being sculpted, reshaped and improved based a good deal on user feedback.

KC

Kevin C.

The finished result is great, with easy to use reservation capabilities. The home screen is welcoming and easy, and the PayPal payment option is easy and has worked great for us at the club.

Christian L.

I would rate our experience as excellent. They are great listeners and take the ideal that are specific to pickleball and implement them very timely.

RH

Richard H.

No mobile app - but I know they're coming out with that soon. It's a bit difficult to use on just a mobile browser.

Rachel E.

At times it can be difficult to locate some of the administrative options.

CT

Corey T.

The mobile version was a bit clunky and difficult to find court times that were available.

PY

Club Automation

Kourts-logocaret
listing-logo

Kourts

How would you rate CourtReserve?

The software was easy to use to book a court.

Pros

I like that it cuts out the middleman when asking for a court, decreasing the amount of time they are doing coordinating and allowing them to focus on other things.

Cons

I don't like that I wasn't able to to see the court availability or the full schedule from my view. I wasn't an admin, but when booking it would have been nice to be able to see a full schedule before booking a court to reduce the amount of trial and error, and emails back and forth canceling and booking reservations.

Hey Catherine! Thank you so much for your review. Just so you know, the online booking process is going to be so much better in another couple weeks when we release our brand new MOBILE APP! You will even be able to see availability prior to booking! Thanks, Tim Owens Founder CourtReserve

Weddington Swim and Racquet Club

Having our tennis reservations in real time and it takes a lot off of my plate as office manager

Pros

The fact that it is in real time and that anytime we had a problem they would contact us within minutes

Cons

In the pulldown for reservation type, we wish you could have one that you would put anything you want in it. We have such a large tennis club that we have so many options.

CourtReserve

For us, it was important to find a reservation system that is easy to use for our members as well as our guest and also can accepts payments.

Pros

The program is easy to use even for people with limited computer skills

Cons

We are fairly new to CourtReserve and still learning

Thanks for being such a great partner Werner! So excited for you and your team as you open your brand new pickleball facility!

Overall Courtreserve works really well...!

Pros

Interface looks really good. Very easy to use for reserving courts on a day to day basis. I like that you can send email alerts to all members at one time too.

Cons

Looking forward to the mobile app version. We would like it to integrate with Tennis Rungs (The tennis ladder application made by the same people).

Easy to learn and display schedule

Pros

I like that it is easy to set up an account for our customers and that I receive notifications when someone reserves

Cons

The website is tough to navigate on a mobile device especially considering how easy it is to make adjustments without intending to. I no longer try to view it on my phone.

We use court reserve to reserve volleyball courts.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. If I decide that I want to book a court it doesn't matter what time, I can just get online and book it. It is also more reliable than calling the previous owners of the club to try to book. The owner would accidentally double book courts all the time, and now, with court reserve, we never have that problem.

Cons

I don't like that it does not show you court availability. Sometimes I have to spend several minutes playing with the reservation times in order to find an available slot.

Nice and easy to use.

Ease of use. No conflicts in courts.

Pros

Easy to use, friendly and useful for the purpose. Club decided to use it to facilitate court reserves.

Cons

Had some glitches were it would not give me access to reserve so had to reinitiate app. Club undecided if it will continue using app for other reasons I cannot disclose. I hope they continue as the app keeps improving.

Critical to Our Success

I love how seamlessly CourtReserve has automated our Club management.

Pros

-Court and Event scheduling and management. -Membership management -Reporting -Mobile app -Customer email reminders

Cons

The fact that I have to think hard on this one tells you there is not much I don’t like. There are little tweaks that need attention, but really no glaring weak spots.

CourtReserve Review

Pros

Easy to use as a regular member to book courts.

Cons

Can't have Admin use app to oversee any events or book a court for someone.

CourtReserve Review

With CourtReserve we are eliminating our hard copy court book, which schedules 24 courts. 21 outdoor and 3 indoor. Our current system leaves too much room for error. We are hoping to eliminate errors with CourtReserve. We love that we can view our court availability and assign courts remotely.

Pros

That it's web based. We like having the ability to review court assignments from any where at any time.

Cons

We're still in the beginning stages, so not really any cons. We expect to launch full functionality in November or December.

Have been using court reserve as a coach inside of a volleyball club and has been easy to navigate!

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to navigate through the system and book a court. Then I can see the schedule after to see what is available.

Cons

Sometimes while using the system it can glitch and a reservation doesn't go through when I have thought it did. This is really the only issue I have had.

Easy to use and it works as advertised!

Easy sign in to multiple courts.

Pros

Easy to use and it works as advertised! Goes directly to the court I'm requesting, shows mutliple choices so choosing is easy.

Cons

No complaints. How many ways are there to say no complaints? Silly requirement. Now this is my 3rd try and I'm going to cease being nice.

I like the option to reserve a court online, but there were a number of issues until recently that m

Pros

The early bird gets the court. Once midnight hits I am able to reserve a court before the masses wake up in the morning.

Cons

Not being able to reserve a court later in the same day. I often play tennis more than once a day. It makes it difficult not being able to reserve 2 courts at different times. Even if I wanted to reserve a court with back to back times, it should allow me to do that. I can if I call the front desk of the club.

Overall good experience and nice to use. Very user friendly

I didn't have to call my club all the time to book a court.

Pros

I like the fact that I can see who is booked where on a certain day. I like that I can cancel my appointment as well if needed.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I cannot book multiple courts for a USTA match warm-up. Team captain should have access to book more than 1 court for 30 min prior to USTA match.

aa

Good so far

Pros

A major step up to what we had. It is a court based scheduler that fits to our pickleball needs.

Cons

A lot of content to learn. I think there could be a formalized learning manual that could go over each feature one by one to help understand each feature. I still question if I know all of CR capabilities.

Customer service is above and beyond! Couldn't ask for more helpful staff.

Pros

It is easy for my clients to use and that is very important to me. I don't have to spend time teaching them how to use the software.

Cons

Still waiting for a few updates like members being able to see who they've signed up with. For some reason, my clients really want that one function.

I am an individual user of this software not the purchaser. It helps me reserve a court where I am

Pros

As a member of GTC, I have the ability to make up to 3 reservations for tennis courts at the club online rather than having to call.

Cons

The mayor con is that if I want to change or cancel a reservation once submitted online, I cannot do so without texting or calling the administrator/owner.

Hey Judy! Thank you so much for your review. Just so you know, the online booking process is going to be so much better in another couple weeks when we release our brand new MOBILE APP! You may also want to reach out to the club owner. They are the ones that can give you the option to change and/or cancel a reservation on the member portal. Thanks, Tim Owens Founder CourtReserve

Easy to use.

Pros

Since the Club has been using the online system to book a court, it is so much easier. Four days in advance I log in and then look for what court is available at the time I want to play.

Cons

I find it more challenging to use on my phone than my pc but that could just be me. I needed to change the time I had booked a court but I didn't want to cancel it before I knew another time was available. I do think that some people are not using it and just walking on courts that look open. Also as easy as it is to cancel, I still think people are not cancelling their reservations.

It could be a bit more user friendly with clearer option functionality.

Pros

I was able to read immediately if my gym time was available or not. It was convenient for me regardless of the hour I could make an appointment on the spot while speaking to the client in front of me.

Cons

It was difficult to get to court reserve. Hard to explain when I signed in to court reserve it would. Or prompt me to go to the right court reserve. It would connect me to sign in as a new member. It would take a few times. Score I was able to get through to reserve e a court page.

Easy to use program, and convenient.

Pros

The software is user friendly. Very easy to figure out with little instruction. Easy to flip between days and times.

Cons

What I like least is that the program is not usable on my cell phone. Also, it prevents being able to book a court more than 4x a week. Since my family has five members, it is often the case that we need to book more than 4 courts per week.

I find CourtReserve very easy to use.

Easier tha sending an email to the rec center every week. i can go into the sytem anytime and see what's available.

Pros

I like being able to see what is booked before and after the time i select. I like the fact that I can go in and book a court quickly.

Cons

Inability to cancel reservations myself. Reminder emails are annoying, although those seem to have stopped now.

Easy to book and check reservations

Saves time and gives a good overall view of court availability

Pros

Super easy to use and gives a good overall snapshot of court availability for the following 2-week period

Cons

There is honestly nothing that I like least. Any issues that surfaced in the beginning have been sorted out right away.

easy scheduling.

Convenience

Pros

I love that this application is super simple to use. It's very convenient and now I don't have to ask someone if the court is available.

Cons

honestly i there's nothing i could say. It has worked perfectly for me and is very convenient. Excellent.

It is easy to use

Pros

It's pretty quick to get in and make a reservation. I like receiving emails confirming the appointment

Cons

I wish that you could see a schedule to know what time are available. As it is now you have to just keep trying times to see if a court is available

at times there is a delay in showing courts drop down

accuracy

Pros

I like it better than having to call the club and them not recording it properly which use to happen all the time

Cons

just drop down menu for courts delayed sometimes. When you go on to the site and set up a time it doesn't show court.