Additional information for CSIRoad
Key features of CSIRoad
View All Features
- Tools to adjust, rate, print or transmit Freight Bills
- Connectivity to centralized MSSQL database
- Driver connectivity via MyRig app and GPS Tracking
- Preventive shop maintenance scheduling module
- Accounting software integration including QuickBooks
- Ability to generate quotes
- Route optimization options for review and approval
- Fleet and maintenance scheduling features
- Multi-company/multi-division support with data sharing
- CRM Management features and integration
- Document Management features
- Calculate user-defined earnings, deductions, and taxes
- Process multiple accounting periods at any one time
- Integration with dispatching for incident reporting
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable modules
- Track fleet wear by hours, miles, time, and fuel
- Bar coding features for shop maintenance logging
CSIRoad offers full Transportation Management features, customizable and scalable to fit the requirements of multi-company, multi-division organizations.
Modules include Dispatching, Freight BIlling, Driver Settlement, Fuel & Mileage, Shop Maintenance, Accounts Receivable/Payable, Payroll, General Ledger and Safety & Accident Reporting.
Runs locally or within the cloud on Windows-based platforms, with connectivity to a centralized MSSQL database.
Remote administrative access with support for all devices, CSIRoad also integrates with accounting solutions such as QuickBooks, Dynamics and PeachTree.
Online modules add internet-based features, online login, CSIRoad application integration – plus web hosting and website design options.