Additional information for Orthinc
Key features of Orthinc
View All Features
- Job management
- Change orders
- Document management
- Service history tracking
- Quote management
- Electronic signature
- Progress tracking
- Status tracking
- Activity tracking
- File management
- Activity logging
- Stock management
- Invoice management
- Track Time Spent Working On-Site
- Generate Purchase Order Codes For Materials You Buy
- Store Files On Each Job and Share Them Between Your Team
- Job Sheets Made Easy
- Track In-house Stock Used On Each Job
- Schedule Your Workforce
- Quoting and Invoicing
- Make Notes On Each Job To Track Developments
- Take, Store And Share Images Of Your Work
- Record Variations To Your Quote Whilst Out On The Job
- Collect Digital Signatures From Your Clients
- Get All Of Your Job’s Data From One Simple Summary
- Stay Organised With Client Address Books And Staff Records
Generate purchase order codes with one simple click via the mobile app. You know when orders were made, who made the order and which job the order was for; allowing you to keep track of parts during the job.
Effectively document variations to your quotes. Use this as evidence to avoid disputes with clients when it comes to billing.
Accurately record staff hours for each job and automatically calculate their pay and total charge for clients.
Upload important files to jobs such as reports and manuals. Log any details and updates to jobs in the form of text and images. They are always available for future reference.
Create professional quotes and invoices using the information collected by Orthinc over a job's lifetime.