Paradigm 3

Document and compliance management solution

Paradigm 3 Reviews

Sami B.

John D.

John D.

Cons

Program Minimizes to lower task bar on close, has confused some users thinking the program wont open a second time.

Kevin C.

Merna G.

4.8

Compliance Solution (and more) that works

I'm extremely satisfied by the software as it delivers what we need in compliance and much more. I'm greatly impressed by the support. My ticket is immediately attended once I post it. The tech would respond in details by emails and in many cases will have a gotomeeting session and remote, check, and resolve all issues. Very impressive.

Pros

Ease of use and features. Excellent portal for a compliance solution where users access from just a web browser and can browse thru the SOP's, documents, forms, and training. It also provides reminder alert system for our equipment. Action items are automatically sent to users once assigned. The portal is easy to use and designed neatly.

Cons

I just wish for the publishing to take place once an admin publishes a document instead rather than running continuously as a background task.

Paradigm 3 Review - Client Version

I have been System Administrator for our laboratory's Paradigm system for the past three years. I have had nothing but positive experiences all around. It was somewhat tricky to learn the structure of how to set reminders, assign responsibilities, etc.in the system - but after constant exposure, those issues are no longer an issue. Whenever I wasn't sure on how to make any form of updates (document changes to headers/foooters), I would submit a ticket to the customer support team. The customer support for Paradigm is FANTASTIC! Whenever I reach out, it never takes more than a day for them to respond with troubleshooting ideas or for setting up training webinars. They are a very friendly group, extremely easy to work with.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is that it consolidates all critical aspects into one program for a Quality System. Rather than using 3-4 different types of software, our laboratory is able to access all required information from one spot. Our group really like the Action items module - it helped keep reminders on when equipment was due for calibration, or on when documents had to be reviewed. Overall, this software has been a very valuable asset to our organization.

Cons

Our least favorite part of Paradigm was the training module. To maintain compliance to our accreditations, we are required to hold recertification training for our employees. With how the Training module is setup, we were not able to capture that information in the software provided.

Paradigm 3 Quality Review

Paradigm 3 really simplifies our day to day work; it's efficient, it's customizable and it just gets the work done!

Pros

Paradigm 3 is really easy to use once you've set it up according to your business needs. Converting a document to current overnight gives absolute peace of mind. Also, running reports is really simple and very time efficient. Every single action taken for any document is recorded in the history of the document and date and time stamped which provides a continuous amount evidence. Paradigm 3 is extremely flexible and allows you to tailor it to your business needs.

Cons

(1) When editing a document, an empty dialogue box will appear if you click the dialogue box launchers thereby not allowing you to choose more formatting options for your document. (2) If you have a document open you, can't navigate through paradigm to open other folders.

Paradigm works great.

Overall, the program is great. Once I learned my way around, it became incredibly easy to use and more than surpassed my expectations for the program.

Pros

I like that you can adapt its layout to the needs of the group. I love that the on-line help is phenomenal. They take the time to explain items and are thoroughly explain the steps needed. I like that once I figured out how to use the program, it surpassed my expectations and allows me to do things and track things I didn't realize I could do.

Cons

The software has a lot of learning. For myself, I was not offered any training due to the fact that I came into my position years after the initial introduction of the program.

Great experience

Great experience and very convenient for heat care users

Pros

Easy and accessible. Clear in structure and user friendly.

Cons

It can slow down whole system sometime especially if you are running multiple processing in the back.

All-in-one Quality System Management

Paradigm 3 is an excellent tool for those looking to consolidate various quality system functions with a single piece of software. Paradigm 3 allows for control of all your documentation, monitoring of your non-conformance process, tracking of your customer complaint process, scheduling of your calibrations and maintenance, just about every aspect of your training system, and the ability to structure your interface to your liking. That's just naming a few of its features. I am very happy to have Paradigm 3 to use. It is my number one tool for quality system management.

Pros

The style designer software. It allows for the various interface windows to be assembled and presented in whatever manner you choose. The express reports and export forms are another great feature. There are many more features I haven't yet started to utilize, but I am sure I will find much more that I will appreciate about Paradigm 3.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Paradigm for Document Management

Excellent software and user friendly. Does the job beautifully.

Pros

It fulfilled the document requirements for both our laboratory and licensing body. Ease of Use.

Cons

It lacked an applet for your mobile phones but I hear that is now being released.

Very intuitive, well rounded document management program to help QA managers meet ISO requirements.

My experiences with this software have been extremely positive overall. I have worked with the program for nearly five years and have had minimal complaints or technical issues. Pros: -Very Intuitive system, very user friendly -Automates many required activities and can be tied into event specific e-mail delivery -Makes document introduction, editing, and archival painless -For ISO 17025 and...

Paradigm 3

I was having issues triggering my policies. But executive was great. Took the time to go over everything. he was very professional and through.

Pros

Easy to use software and there is someone to speak to if a problem arise.

Cons

N/A everything works great and no problems with the overall system.

Powerful software platforms and applications at reasonable cost

P3 Document Management and Training Modules continue to be user-friendly, powerful applications meeting diverse business and user needs. The Interax group excels at Listening to Customer needs and upgrading their applications to satisfy those needs.

Cons

Our goal is to provide the best experience to front line users and listening to feedback from users like you enables us to keep that focus.

I am the system administrator and we have used this software for three years now for laboratory.

Pros: Excellent for all document control Excellent for creating SOP's and sending for review Excellent for updating staff of any changes in SOP's Policies, forms etc Excellent customer service Ease of use Makes my life so much easier Cons: Takes a bit of learning and time to customise to what you want it to do, but well worth the effort.