ServSuite Reviews

4.34/5 (86 reviews)

Deborah Adams

I believe ServSuite's is excellent with our Team5 technical team support.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Vast capabilities and generally ease of use. We have a great tech team referred to as, Team5. We are assigned Team5 and work with them whenever we have issues with the software, technical info needed or general questions where to find a report, etc. Team5 have excellent follow through and communication with us. Sometimes issues have to sent to programming and they are vigilant to get back with us along the way till resolution. They are friendly and helpful.

Sharon Messitt

Virginia Green Lawn Care

Reviewed 2016-12-02

We have really challenged ServSuite to build/code new changes to be more tailored to our needs. Everyone we have worked with has really gone above and beyond in their efforts and we look forward to the final product. My reps have been very responsive to our needs. Thank you.the software has come a long way over the last few years. we are new to using a lockbox and this feature has really streamlined our a/r. we are also getting ready to implement tablets for production and sales

Milton Shaw

Best Overall Service and Routing Software

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Servsuite is excellent software in my opinion. They are constantly updating the capabilities to keep up with the available technology. They provide a full range of services, On-demand training opportunities, and a well-trained support staff. They have responded quickly to the issues we have had, provided follow-up for the progress of the solution, and completed the fix in the time required to keep our company running smoothly. I especially like that our company is assigned a team of support personnel, so there is always somebody available who understands our particular business, jump on a Turbo Meeting and help me solve any question I may have. When I have offered constructive feedback they have responded quickly and made the changes as necessary. Each Year they offer a Training Conference called ServSuite University in a popular city and bring with them the best that they have to offer. It's a great opportunity to have all their specialists in one place. As well as put faces to the names.

Dan Caballero

Does everything.

Reviewed 2016-12-02

We were looking for a unified software platform to run our pest company. We were using multiple software programs for scheduling, accounting and two programs to run our general pest and termite business. We were able to eliminate most of those programs with ServSuite. Additionally, we added a mobile capability for our techs to eliminate some processing tasks. The software platform is robust, has many features more than we currently, but plan to learn how to use it to its full. Extensive features.

Erika Milenkovic

Not changing our software anytime soon

Reviewed 2016-12-02

ServSuite is definitely an established company that values their customers. We decided a while ago we wanted the best customer service software no matter how much it costs because it is extremely important to our business. ServSuite definitely has a lot to offer and keeps our office and tech operations running as smoothly as possible. There are occasional glitches, but overall the benefits of using the software outweigh any downsides. The support team is very helpful and professional. I just wish with my plan I didn't have to pay for customer support. There are so many functions on the software, we believe we are not taking full advantage of everything it can do. We plan to attend ServSuite University to make sure we know everything we want to know.Pretty easy to set up new customers and manage them from their customer account page

Amber Taylor

Complicated and Faulty

Reviewed 2018-10-02

Very frustrating. Luckly our direct customer service contact is a genius! Calling in to their normal customer service line is always a waste of time and I find I generally know more about their software than they do. Automatic doesn't exist for ServSuite, if you want something "automatic" to happen in this software, someone has to push a button. It keeps track of our customers and their program and payment information. ServSuite Mobile is easier to complete services on than doing it via paper. It stores which chemicals were used and can print them on the work orders that get sent to customers (very handy when we get audited by the state).

Dawn Lindley

Comprehensive Software for the Pest Control Business

Reviewed 2018-09-16

I really, really do like ServSuite and am glad our company has made the change. We are getting a good oversight of our employee's daily schedules and completed activities throughout all of management and not just an immediate supervisor. It is beginning to pay off and I am confident that we will see a good return on our investment.The extensive training and expertise with setting up the different areas of the program correctly. I know from past experience, that learning how to adapt the software to meet your business' individual needs is critical, and with such an extensive list of set up options, the training is invaluable. The field technicians and sales managers also love how easy the mobile app is to learn and use.

Anonymous

Good software that is constantly improving

Reviewed 2018-05-07

It creates invoices, takes signatures, and shows products used.IT team is easy to reach and can usually talk with the same couple of people within a team. Software does what we need and keeps compliance.

Margaret Rossi

ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE

Reviewed 2018-09-14

OVERALL MY EX EXPERIENCES HAVE BEEN BEEN ABOUT A 7 OUT OF 10. THE REASON FOR THIS IS AN ERROR THAT COST THE COMPANY THOUSANDS OF $ OVER THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS. THE EXTRA CREDIT CARDS THAT ARE STORED AND THAT WE ARE BEING CHARGED FOR STORING ON THE VATIV SITE. WHEN POINT OF ACCESS DELETES A CARD THE CARD SHOULD THEN BE REQUESTED TO BE DELETED BY SERVSUITE TO VANTIV. THIS WAS NOT DONE AND WE WERE BEING CHARGED FOR YEARS. THAT IT WORKS WITH THE PROCESSING COMPANY AND UPDATES CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS.

Carol Cannon

Frank answered my questions quickly and provided assistance with ease in understanding

Reviewed 2018-04-24

At the time of purchase we were not using an online software.Has many options to choose from. Wide variety of reports. Easy to understand and easy to show new employee how to use. I really like the videos showing how to use the different aspects of the software.

Stephanie Ortiz

LOVE SERVSUITE

Reviewed 2016-12-02

We have been using the software for a little over two years. I absolutely love it. There have been some challenges along the way but it has been a nice experience overall. It's easy to use, easy to understand after you get used to it, it's very simple

Ashley Lambert

Overall Satisfied

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Our experience with ServSuite has been overall positive. Our biggest complaint is that we access the program through the internet and find that it can take excessive times to load certain things within the program. The system often seems bogged down and slow loading, especially so within the scheduler. Appointments are easily accidentally grabbed and moved to a different time/date. Typing notes within the scheduler can at times be very delayed. I only find these things to be an issue within the ServSuite program and not any other internet use.

J Andrew Kruse

Good Platform, but a little cumbersome in creating forms and documents

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Familiar with it, adding clients is simple, like the new feature of being able to add photos and documents to the server, but it needs to be expanded so that photo files are not restricted.

Jerika Zuckerman

Elaborate fully functioning database, but missing many key features

Reviewed 2018-04-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Loved it overall, it's intense to set up and intense to maintain but gives so much valuable data for maintaining your business and running efficient routes Excellent extended reporting, program building ability, payment plans, auto processing, emails and notifications

Kathy O'Neill

Great Company

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Great client Service info and reports to tun the Co. Paperless form the mobile appLike the different modules that interface with each other and the mobile technology. I l like the people and th support they give

Jared Brown

Moving to ServeSuite from our old database has made everything more convenient. Thank you ServeSuite

Reviewed 2018-04-23

I like the reporting capabilities. It gives me the ability to see where I can make changes to benefit my profits. Even better, the team is always ready to help assist when we need a customized report.

Kim Biggs

OFFICE MANAGER

Reviewed 2018-09-17

The software is great it works faster than my computer. It saves time on checking in the tech work and posting payments. Keeping the file notes is great.Very user friendly. The update never seam to slow the system down and still allows you to work even if you don't do update immediately.

Dino Velagic

ServSuite Rocks!

Reviewed 2016-12-15

I've been using ServSuite for 3+ years and it simplifies our process. With all the updates, we hope to continue to use the software. Keep up the good work!Scheduling. Payment Processing. Reports.

Jaya Knox

Not ideal, but it does the job.

Reviewed 2016-12-20

I feel as though ServSuite thought "dang, we need to get on this web-based bandwagon" and threw together a system before really testing it for functionality. I mean, why have a report titled "Mailing Labels" that when it prints, has a header that prevents the actual labels from printing correctly? There are bits here and there that make zero sense (searching for a service address is infinitely more difficult than it should be), and some of the functions are so difficult to perform, we don't even use them. Even with the support team's assistance, we still had issues entering a payment plan and the end result was so confusing, it would have been easier to keep track of the plan on a piece of notebook paper. We are a small company and don't need all of the features that the program offers. It would be ideal if we could set our own required parameters when entering information, and not what ServSuite thinks is important.The customer service response time.

Manuel Bonilla

I find it easy to use and the help desk is aviable when needed.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

The different kind of reports. Differente ways to search for customers. Easy to learn and can be use outside work place.

Mike Codere

Best program ever. 1 year of searching

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-27
Review Source: Software Advice

I just want to thank all the people that have worked with me during the transition. The attentiveness to your needs and willingness to help in such a caring way is very refreshing and appreciated. The program is Simply Amazing I cannot wait to you lies every single function. It's simply just Springs you to a pleat different level of operation with your business and removes so much wasted time and stress it is just simply amazing great job thank you to everyone. I strongly recommend this program to anyone in this industry if you do not have this program you're missing out and losing money. This program does everything in a simply amazing in an absolute necessity for profit and loss scheduling and unlimited amount of data and detailed information that most business owners don't even think about. I was using another program the biggest positive is the customer service and support team are all top notch and always ready to go.

Julie Yant

Servsuite is great!

Reviewed 2016-12-02

We especially appreciate the support team - it blows our previous provider out of the water! Whenever I have a question or an issue, I get the help we need from kind & caring people. Thank you Servsuite for hiring great folks!Tech support

Reginald Williams

ServSuite software has been a great experience. It 's been great in the field and in the office.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

It's made my stress level go down quite a bit. It allowed us to go paperless and not have to enter all of those invoices by hand.

Rachel Farris

Lots of Reports!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

One of my favorite aspects of ServSuite, is the ample amount of of reports they offer. If you can't find one you need (which I doubt) you can create your own custom report. All of their reports can be exported to Word or Excel. I love it! Ease of use

Del Lawson

Easy customer service, very tentative.

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Flexibility. We can make it do anything we need it to do. Reporting module is easy to use and very customizable.