ServSuite Logo
ServSuite

Web-based field service management software for SMBs

visit website

ServSuite Reviews

User ratings

4.2

• Likelihood to recommend8.24/10

See full reviews by rating

For what you pay the customer service from the company is amazing and makes the product the perfect fit for any company.
Serve Suite is very easy to use and the support is amazing! always quick to respond and always very helpful when needed.
I love many features of the ServSuite software. We especially love the scheduler feature.
The only negative experience I’ve had was when they assigned me an intermediate representative, He was slow to respond and often had to get back to me with a question. He is no longer with Ser Suite.
I have tried, but it is horribly complicated - to me. And the #1 complaint I have always had is there is no simple report to tell you how many new customers you signed up in a given time frame.

ServSuite users...

Jobber-logocaret

Jobber

PestPac-logocaret

PestPac

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise-logocaret

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

How would you rate ServSuite?

ServSuite software has been a great experience. It 's been great in the field and in the office.

Pros

It's made my stress level go down quite a bit. It allowed us to go paperless and not have to enter all of those invoices by hand.

Cons

So many updates with so much to learn. It can be overwhelming. I don't know how to use many of the features.

CUSTOMER SERVICE LACKING

3 OUT OF 10 OVERALL

Pros

INTEGRATION HAS BEEN A LONG PROCESS, WITH THE CONSTANT UPDATES MAKES THINGS MORE DIFFICULT. HAVE A CURRENT SITUATION FEELING LIKE SERVICE IS NOT CONCERNED WITH THE ISSUE THAT EFFECTS DAILY SALES WHICH IS VITAL TO A SMALL BUSINESS

Cons

IMPORTANCE OF SERVICE AND CUSTOMIZATION TO APPLICATIONS, TO WIDESPREAD GUESSING LOOKING TO SELL

ServSuite review

Software is perfect no problems I love it

Pros

Easy to use helpful assurance, it gets the job done paperless always have my business in the palm of my hand

Cons

Cannot receive payments using app, and sometime the app the software does too much LOL

Lots of Reports!

One of my favorite aspects of ServSuite, is the ample amount of of reports they offer. If you can't find one you need (which I doubt) you can create your own custom report. All of their reports can be exported to Word or Excel. I love it!

Pros

Cons

I wish the invoice creator was more up to date

Happy management happy life

I love it and the support staff is great when I do need them

Pros

It is so easy that use and love that I can access it from mobile devices.

Cons

That I can only be logged into one device at a time but I understand why.

Strong software

We made the transition almost 3 years ago, and have been amazed by the software's ability to keep up to demand, requests for change and ability to fit and exceed our needs.

Pros

I like its mobility

Cons

Formatting of letters, it can get quite cumbersome.

EASE OF USE

Pros

THE EASE OF USE WITH SERVSUITE IS BY FAR IT'S MAJOR SELLING POINT. IT TRANSITIONS SMOOTHLY FROM ONE TASK TO ANOTHER.

Cons

I BELIEVE THERE NEEDS TO BE A HELP GLOSSARY FOR SIMPLE COMMON TASKS.

Small business

I can click on the site and see everything that my business is doing all on the screen.

Pros

It's everything I needed to get my business all in one place.

Cons

I have found nothing wrong with the software, all okay

User friendly

Pros

I love that it is more user friendly than most and that there is easy access to their expert problem solving team.

Cons

Some of the reporting categories have almost too many to choose from

Excellent Software!

I have been using this softeare since 2013, it is easy to use once you learn it. I love this software and being web based it is great.

Pros

Ease of use and portability

Cons

It is web based so when internet is our you are dead in the water!

Top Notch Support.

Pros

Excellent Support Staff who is ready to help you solve any issues to your satisfaction. Great Scheduling Module which helps us in providing the best Customer Service to our Clients.

Software and service

My overall experience is great if there is a little issue rep solves it no problem

Pros

It’s easy to use I have no problems if there is rep solves it

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about the software

Very Robust Software

Pros

I like how you can do everything in the software from Scheduling, Posting Payments, GPS it is a one stop shop.

Cons

On line Training materials are the worst i have ever seen.

Great Value

Pros

I love all of the features that ServicePro offers. The support is wonderful and responsive.

Cons

Sometimes there are repeated bugs that can take awhile to fix.

Pros

It serves our purpose. I can call for help anytime

Cons

The constant updates lately keeps changing and sometimes the kinks aren't worked out when it is rolled out

service pro for novice

we are a termite only company and is easy to use when sending renewal and increasing prices.

Pros

once set up easy to use and keep updated.

Cons

i cannot easily find reports i would like.

Great Software for Termite/Pest Control Companies!

Great customer service. Easy to learn/use.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to learn/train new employees on.

Cons

No cons that we have found in the 8+ years we have used it.

Helpful program for our business

Pros

ServSuite is great for our business needs, scheduling, routing, billing , etc.

Cons

We've ran into some issues with the routing but it is not a daily occurrence.

Hard to understand support!

The language barrier is difficult when calling for support. Overall soft wear works well and easy to fix and figure out any problems.

Pros

Easy to use the scheduler.

Cons

Customer support!

ASystems Analysts Review

The solution is 100 percent relevant to and domestic or commecial Service company. What is also good is that there is adequate support and the solution us evolving with the industry.

Pros

Flexible and agile

Cons

Webbase only option

Great Product

We have had great success with this product. It is user-friendly and that is a great feature when using the software for mobile applications.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Sometimes get "stuck" when using Internet Explorer

Great software

Overall no real bad experiences. The occasional times it slows down is aggravating but seems to get fixed fairly rapidly.

Pros

Cons

Going through too many steps to cancel out something

I have been stuck with this program because it was being used by my company when I started here.

It is not user friendly and the updates are extremely annoying bc when you finally get used to something, you guys change it again. I can't wait to bail on this product!!

Pros

That I can kinda fix stuff myself because if I were to wait for you guys to, I would never get anything done.

Cons

That you guys insist on doing updates that destroy the current program and cause all sorts of issues that no one seems to know how to fix. I can call and you will open a ticket but no one seems to fix it generally. I normally end up having to fix the issue myself.

Hi Laura, we are sorry to hear that you have been having some issues with the updates. A member of ServicePro's customer advocacy team has been trying to reach out to you in order to resolve these issues. Alternively please contact your dedicated support team who will be more than happy to help you resolve them. All the best, the ServicePro Team.

Do not buy this platform it's a nightmare, worst costumer service, always having issues.

It's the worst experience and I would like everyone to know so they can select another system and not going into what we are going thru.

Pros

We are working with this software since we start our company and every day it is getting worst; they seem to do improvements and merge with other companies and its being the worst experience lately.

Cons

You suppose to have a support team to support your work and they have no idea of the system and what's going on, if you ask to talk and get help from someone else, they say their managers are busy and they cannot transfer the calls. It takes days to resolve important issues that cost us issues with costumers and money.

Great Software System

This has been great for our pest control. Its saved us so much money and time. Making our service super efficient.

Pros

Using this software has decreased the amount of paperwork we were using. Plus we can book in next appointments whilst on site and the scheduler allows us to move, change booked in appointments.

Cons

Can't always easily find work orders that have been cancelled or skipped would be better if you got an alert for this.