Silvertrac Software Reviews

4.74/5 (234 reviews)
Pros
  • Report Writing and Photos. I like the real time pictures.
  • This software is amazing. Super user friendly and it’s easy to use.
  • Issue Monitor to track what our staff are doing throughout their shifts
  • Ease of Use by non-technical end users Iron clad documentation of activity.
Cons
  • The logging in and out of the application is a problem.
  • At this point the setup is easy with the help of customer service.
  • The initial set up was a little rocky, but we got things dialed in pretty quickly.
  • I'd like to see a form type Incident Report the officer can complete in the field.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Donny Gabriel

Excellent Customer Service!

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Given that we're not using the software for its intended purpose, I have to applaud its versatility. It's a user friendly app also. Most of all, the staff makes it a worth-while piece of software. They value their customers and it shows.

Pros
Working with rep has been a fantastic experience. He's professional, resourceful, and outgoing. He doesn't just fix items that need attention, but he spends the time to explain to you root cause and how to avoid it moving forward. The app is pretty quick to load data. I seldom observe a defect, although with any software, it happens.

Cons
***Important Preface*** My company doesn't use this app for its intended purpose. It was designed for the security market. We're in waste management. I think the application looks a little dated. I feel like it may lack slightly in functionality like greater levels of report filtering and more customizable reports.

Krista Howard

The Silvertrac Software is exceptional

Reviewed 2017-04-29

We as a company have used this software as a selling point and tool for our potential clients and sales proposal. This product/software has impressed our potential clients as well as current clients. We have increased our sales with the use of this product as well as the productivity of the guards.

Pros
The real-time reporting is an excellent selling point in our proposal to potential clients. With the use of this software we have increased our sales and number of clients. The GPS tracking is a great tool to keep the guards accountable as well as the check points (detex) option within the software. There are a number of different reports that are very helpful to our clients. Overall, the Silvertrac software is a valuable tool for our company and industry.

Chuck Ziethen

One word - Outstanding!

Reviewed 2017-12-21

Pros
This product has exceeds all our expectations and our clients love the reports we prepare for them. The reports are detailed and professionally done (by the system). Actually, I lost out on a bid this past summer (solely money issue) but was called back mainly because of our reports! (and they paid me what I asked for in my bid) Also, the customer service they provide is probably the best I have ever dealt with - they patiently answer every question in terms I can understand and walk me through the process. It feels like I'm calling my own, internal help desk because they are so helpful and friendly as if they are part of your team. In addition, they offer many tutorials (video) on the site and most of the time, that's all I need but when I do need additional help, they're there for me.

Issac De La Fuente

SilverTrac feedback

Reviewed 2016-02-19

Feedback on SilverTrac: I have had a very good experience with SilverTrac in general and I'd say that the only thing I can say is that I on my end have not utilized the software to it's potential and that is to no fault of SilverTrac. That being said it performs just like it should, but as in most cases it is only as good as its operators. I am the Regional Manager ABC and take care of all of the sales calls and presentations for potential clients and this is where I am not only presenting my company but yours as well and I feel that I may not be doing my or SilverTrac the best service as I may or may not have been presenting it to its full potential. I know that I may not be utilizing your costumer service as much as I should and that is my fault as I would like to come up with a more targeted marketing plan to certain industries such as Construction. I mention construction as it is one of the industries that I have been getting the best response from and that is where I would like to see how I may be able to utilize the software to its full potential. The only con that I have encountered when I am presenting your software to some of my and SilverTrac competitors is the that some have real-time guard activity as you can see them walking around second by second in real-time. I was wondering if that is a feature that is even possible whith SilverTrac and thus can be added on or if its something that is in the works. If it is possible I would like to schedule a meeting to see if you may be able to help me out with some of the above mentioned items.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Hey Issac! We'd be happy to meet and show you how the GPS features work. We can even help you incorporate more of the software in your presentations so you can clearly communicate the benefits of your service.

Go ahead and reach out to your success manager or our support team, support@silvertracsoftware.com, and we can set up a meeting.

We are looking forward to working a little closer in the near future!

Erika Clark

Best Security Software Ever!

Reviewed 2019-08-12

I was not a part of the original implementation team and took the reigns close to the beginning of this year with no knowledge of the software. I was able to navigate through the portal with the help buttons all over the place and being able to reach out to the support team either via email, phone and the chat box. This allowed me to get sites set up and customized. The recent work done with rep has assisted me greatly by confirming the work being done and assisting me with ways to fine tune the way in which it is currently set up.

Pros
The accessibility of the program has made it easy to use and operate. Being able to provide an additional and real time line of communication with clients has allowed for a stronger sense of security for many. This software allows the work to be shown in real time rather than hand written daily activity and incident reports that are picked up and reviewed when the supervisor is able to get to the site and pick them up. Being able to send auto reports to the clients has allowed them peace of mind in knowing they are receiving services as contracted.

Cons
Having to go through and set up customized patrols and not being able to copy them to another site makes for grueling work but it can be done. Being able to send messages or responses to issues sent in would be useful so that officers can make the adjustments accordingly.

Chris Toliver

ACT/Silvertrac review.

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Everyone a Silvertrac has always listened to our needs and worked to develop a product that fits them all. It's not always a quick fix but they keep me updated on the process. Keep up the good work! Tell the support team representative to talk slower.

Pros
I like that Silvertrac can be customized to each of our properties and customer needs. Automatic reports and immediate notifications are key to a lot our our customers. The directed tours were well received and help insure everything is checked. The new pass-down option is perfect for communicating with field officers.

Isabel Suarez

GMI New Managers Demo

Reviewed 2016-07-12

Johnny was on point with the software. He was on time to the meeting and organized. The Demo was pretty short (30 minutes ) however we went over and Johnny did not cut us off. We were using group thinking and Johnny was listening to our concerns and was creative enough to jump in and give us ideas.

Pros
Report Writing and Photos. I like the real time pictures.

Cons
I am not too sure how to use the GPS and how we can give accountability to a client. It sounded good when Johnny was talking about it but when trying to explain it to executive I realized I did not understand it 100%

Tranquelina Casanova

A Security Nerd's Dream Come True

Reviewed 2019-04-11

We are scanning areas of the property where any problem has the potential to become a huge inconvenience. Silvertrac allows us to track trends with different issues and also hold ourselves accountable for completing our proper checks. Our overall experience and training with the SilverTrac support team has been seamless, encouraging and educational. Special Thanks to rep. superior customer service skills and teaching ability. It has been enlightening!

Pros
The software is very straight forward and user friendly. Even my most seasoned officers who were initially reluctant to the technological changes have mastered Silvertrac and appreciate all of the opportunities it offers.

Cons
A simple beta testing bump in the road that was cleared up quickly if there were anything at all. Then again this was mostly due to the specific android device we were using. One quick email to our Customer Success Manager and the problem was resolved in minutes. In the end we are happy to be part of the new updates!

Kenny McKinney

Silvertrac offers a robust management & reporting tool that exceeded our expectations...

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Already mentioned in the PRO's block...

Pros
Silvertrac provided a seamless integration from our previous guard management system. It is easy to navigate and support services from REP are outstanding. I most recently included Silvertrac as a product in my final presentation for a major residential RFP and the decision makers were "blow away" by the presentation content. Their reply was: "Wow..., we actually don't have any questions for you because you just literally answered every concern we identified on our matrix during your presentation." We were deploying a previous software at one of this clients sites and rolled-out Silvertac for a trial to capture patrol and reporting data for the presentation. That strategy played out to perfection. The client was able to compare reporting data from our previous software to that of Silvertrac. The comparison was akin to that of Analog vs Digital. Oh and yes, we were awarded 3 out of 4 locations with this Client. Silvertrac most definitely played a significant role as a product differentiator, contributing to our success receiving the award.

Cons
1. Would like to see capability to upload pdf files (Post Orders); 2. Needs geo-fencing features;

Larry Alfonso

Excellent Solution

Reviewed 2018-08-06

We have solved a huge problem of storing paper reports. We don't use them anymore! Also, our clients seem much more confident that we are on site and doing our patrols. We are better able to police our employees. We are able to provide instant feedback and correction to our people.

Pros
Allowed us to do away with paper reports. A complete archive of reports is kept and is accessible at any times. Really makes it convenient to send a client a report from a specific date. The GPS and Photographic capabilities provide proof of service.

Cons
The method of tracking licenses does not work for us. It is difficult to find a specific license. Making the licenses searchable by username would be EXTREMELY helpful. The license maintenance features are not intuitive and are difficult to use.

Robert Sherman

Best Software

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Pros
We love being able to able to see issues right away and checking the GPS data on guard and making reports.

Cons
Parking software doesn't really work with the style of security we use for the safe list.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Nicholas Kewley

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-08-14

Pros
Issue Monitor to track what our staff are doing throughout their shifts

Cons
Report details not included in email notifications (this is important for our clients)

Response from Silvertrac Software

Hey Nick - Thanks for the high marks for Silvertrac!

As for the report details, there are 2 options:

1- Incident notifications will show all the report details in the email notification itself.

2- Daily Activity Reports delivered by email do not put all the notes into the email, but requires the users to open the PDF report provided in the notification. This behavior is based on how much information the average report contains.

I hope the additional clarity helps! I'll have your Customer Success Manager reach out to walk you through those options to decide which is best for you and your clients.

Larry Alfonso

Future of Reporting

Reviewed 2019-05-02

Overall - Silvertrac had greatly improved our efficiency and has made us a better company.

Pros
This software allows us to do away with paper reports. Reports are generated and sent automatically to our clients. This software allows pictures to be taken and inserted into reports. This software allows GPS tracking of our employees.

Cons
Automatic reports are not easily delivered. Clients must often add permissions via their IT departments. Clients get frustrated and end up not reading the reports. The method of tracking licenses is cumbersome and inefficient.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Don Bowne

Silvertrac Provides Documentation with Reliability and Ease

Reviewed 2019-08-10

I use Sivertrac to address a plethora of business operations problems. It allows field personnel to identify and document issues that I need to address with our clients. By allowing me to bring issues to the client attention in a timely manager, Silvertrac improves client satisfaction and makes our team look good. Our clients greatly appreciate having the ability to configure and individually filter which issues are brought to their attention (Never, Urgent Only, or Always). We use Silvertrac to quantitatively and qualitatively measure productivity and performance of remote field personnel.

Pros
Ease of Use by non-technical end users Iron clad documentation of activity.

Cons
It is not easy to determine who is on the distribution list for property notifications and it can be difficult to modify property notifications once set up.

Charles McNeely

Silvertrac is a gamechanger!

Reviewed 2019-08-09

From customer service to sales, we never felt that we were being pressured to buy any of the product line. The expertise that the team at Silvertrac has is awesome! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great asset for us and we look forward to extending our partnership with Silvertrac in the future!

Pros
Silvertrac is user friendly and comprehensive enough for both the client portal, as well as the user portal. The ability to easily account for personnel, reports, and the ability to customize guard tours has been paramount for the growth of our company.

Cons
We would like to see descriptors for the issue types so that guards are able to differentiate between what constitutes for a level 1-3 report.

Megan Brown

Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Once again, rep is the reason I am still a customer. He has helped me with complex to simple issues and helped me understand a system I was given with zero training.

Pros
I would not be able to operate this software without rep's support. He allows me to reach out to him almost daily, and walks me through the process. If it was not for him, I would leave the software company, but I know his customer service will not be found anywhere else. He goes above and beyond to provide me with fast responses and follows up with me often.

Cons
The feature Silvertrac lacks that we need is the ability to GPS track officers. This is the only feature we need, and would make me consider looking at other software companies.

Grant Gerber

Great software

Reviewed 2017-05-02

Makes my daily work life easier.

Pros
Easy to use and easy to set up. My clients love the software and it's easily customizable. Easy to customize qr codes to include videos and etc. the representative and his team really listen to their customers. The customer rep always addresses any questions and values his customer feedback. The cons I listed below he is working on a solution.

Cons
Reports should be sent more than once a day. I would like to see some more options to add notes after the qr codes is scanned besides adding another security issues.

Atalee Judy

Silvertrac Reporting is Efficient, Focused, and Easy to Use

Reviewed 2019-04-11

Efficiency is the key word for our company. With Silvertrac our Officers have an all-in-one software for reporting security, parking management, and maintenance issues on a quick and robust handheld system that has proven to not be glitchy in the field or have uploading issues for it's data.

Pros
Singular Issue reporting instead of lumping 10 different issues into a report. Now I can pull statistics for my clients based on the most common issues we see on their properties, whether it be transient activity, vandalism, or maintenance issue, the reporting is much more thorough than what we were previously using. Silvertrac is about transparency. Time and date stamped photos assures our clients that the photo the Officer took was live, in camera, and could not be duplicated.

Cons
There really aren't any real dislikes with this software that do not come down to human error, slowing down and doing the reporting correctly the first time before submitting is how to fix a lot of the common issues we are experiencing with our Officers. The software, itself, is outstanding. If an Officer logs into the wrong property there is no easy way to fix this and if your auto reports are set, the wrong property goes to the wrong client.

edward vidales

Great all inclusive report taking / officer tracking Product

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Silvertrac is very easy to use. Build time depends on the sise of your organizaation, but even with that, the johnny page always is will ing to find solution to assist you in initial set up and design. always learning new ways to develop invaluable reports for our clients.

Pros
Great intuitive product. The application is easy to use and extremely versatile to all security needs. NO PAPERWORK. All officer needs is a smart device. Report delivery is easy with email set up.

Cons
At this point, I have not found any issues that I would consider in my opinion to be a "Con"

CJ Helton

Wonderful!

Reviewed 2016-07-11

I have been using and implementing SilverTrac with in our company for about 3 years now. SilverTrac continues to update the program on a regular basis. Since, the last major upgrade the software has been fantastic. The over all customer service experience has been really great thanks to Scott! Thank you Scott!

Pros
I like every thing about this software and all the upgrades. Keep adding more features they are awesome.

Cons
The logging in and out of the application is a problem.

Alan Bleach

Silvertrac has helped me obtain more clients. It is one of the top selling points.

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Pros
The GPS feature. It lets me see exactly when and where our officers have written reports or hit their scans. Clients love this feature. Also, the notification system is crucial. The ability to customize the alerts from priority to who he s notified is invaluable. Clients love this feature. The dashboard is also one of my favorite features. Smart and filled with useful tools.

Cons
I wish each device I activated would show me the cell number for that device. Also, I wish there was an app for managers to view the dash board. A few request from clients have asked. If we can see a real time location of officers without the scans.

Anthony Johnson

The SilverTrac program has increased the officer's ability to do a much better job with reporting.

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Pros
The thing I like most is the ability to see in real time what the officers in the field are doing. New clients are in awe that a program like this exists. Bomar Security has maintained and has been hired on by new clients using SilverTrac as a selling tool. The ability for clients to look at their own reports is also a great tool in the process of getting new clients.

Cons
The only issue I have with the program is that you can't track the patrol drivers between sites with GPS technology.

William landon

Fantastic Service!

Reviewed 2019-07-02

Silvertrac has been great with our customers. We’re a pretty new company in the Orlando area, and silvertrac allows us to stand out, and separate from the competition by utilizing the automatic daily report emails. If there’s been anything that we would have wanted they are always willing to have developed. They never tell their customers no, if they don’t have it I typically get a “we don’t have that developed quite yet, but we’re working on it” that’s Great customer service if you ask me! Working with rep has been a Fantastic experience! If he doesn’t answer my call right away, I usually get an email with “I’ll give you a cal right back in wrapping up on a call” or a call back within 5-10 minutes.

Pros
This software is amazing. Super user friendly and it’s easy to use.

Cons
There’s nothing that I can think of at the moment. Everything that we would have wanted in the software they basically will go back develop into their software for you.

Jenny Howell

Great Product for Price

Reviewed 2019-08-16

We were able to give our customers more assurance of what is being done when they are not on the property. Because of the value added to our services we were able to raise our billing rates.

Pros
It solved many of the issues we were having with our employees in patrol. Now we have GPS locations of the patrol officers, incident reporting and customizable QR/barcodes that the officers scan at the locations. We also are able to have professional looking reports automatically generated and emailed to our customers every morning, with pictures and timestamps. (The reports are customizable too.) And customer service has been AMAZING!

Troy Rodgers

Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-08-22

This software has streamlined all the security duties into on device with a standard line of reporting with the same attributes across the platform by enabling the forms to work amongst one another.

Pros
As we have come full circle to the new wave of technology the Silvertrac software has applications that have been of great need and use in the security field. the information that is captured has streamed lined and assisted the staff in gathering accurate information and complete reports at their fingertips.

Cons
At this point the setup is easy with the help of customer service.