Tofino Reviews

4.18/5 (17 reviews)

RACHAEL FITZGERALD

Rachael Fitzgerald- Janesville LLC

Reviewed 2019-11-19

I enter work orders daily, we have our inventory on here. Overall I like it very much. There are some areas that need to be able to be customized to fit our particular need. My last program was able to do that.

Pros
Easy to use, layout is easy to locate cells, reports are useful to me

Cons
Need to be able to customize pages without having to do so much clicking.

Response from Tofino Software

Rachel, Thank you for your review. We
would like the opportunity to specifically
address your issue with PM
template/instruction management. Tofino
has just released the Next Generation
Version of our CMMS software. The new
version has a completely revised User
Interface which will hopefully address your
issues regarding template/instructions
assignment. We will be reaching out to
schedule your included free training on the new version.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

David Johnson

Overall Happy

Reviewed 2019-11-17

Overall good has been a few issues on the purchasing side. Sometimes to many options on how people can do things some people get confused when they change there settings and loose ability to track or see data. The transition to new format has caused some slowdowns and lost transactions.

Pros
Access from anywhere. Ability to track Downtime. Key word Search. Ability to customize Users. Unlimited users .

Cons
Purchasing side just a few things I would change. Need ability to add quote. Have had issues with the Request quote feature.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Jonathan Crow

Somewhat satisfied

Reviewed 2019-11-19

Pros
The software has been developed to fit our needs

Cons
Creating and assigning multiple templates for maintenance is difficult and time-consuming

Response from Tofino Software

Jonathan, Thank you for your review. We would like the opportunity to specifically address your issue with PM template/instruction management. Tofino has just released the Next Generation Version of our CMMS software. The new version has a completely revised User Interface which will hopefully address your issues regarding template/instructions assignment. We will be reaching out to schedule your included free training on the new version.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

John Lane

Tofino1

Reviewed 2019-11-20

I think that the overall experience is good, but there are some issues that need to be resolved both by Tofino and from a user point of view.

Pros
web based, Wireless can be accessed anywhere.

Cons
Not really designed for healthcare. Scanners do not perform as well as expected using wireless connection. Some glitches that need to be ironed out in TRMS mobile software.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

John Fife

Love Tofinos Fast Crib platforms.

Reviewed 2019-11-18

Pros
Ease of use, the reporting functions. Relation to the developers.

Cons
I do not have any cons to list. Looking forward to learning the Next Generation Platform to point out the cons and work to make it better.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Jeff Payne

MRO Partner

Reviewed 2014-11-14

FastCrib has allowed our company to create work orders efficiently, using a web-based product. For the most part the system is easy to use if you have basic computer skills. Tofino continues to build on the great foundation that they have created. I have been able to submit multiple features request with little effort via the easy to use request process. Most of the problems that I have with the software have been operator errors: forget how to do something/a feature. When I run into this problem, I access the help/resource section or make a simple phone call/email to get my answers within a reasonable amount of time (usually within a couple of hours or less). No system is perfect, but it is nice to know that I have an open-minded partner in meeting my expectations and solving my problems (our expectations/problems are not normal for a typical CMMiS user). Before I started using FastCrib I looked at several different products to replace an out dated program. In short, there are products that are cheaper and more expensive, but I am confident that I have the right partner in managing our MRO activities.

Glen Holiday

M-D Building Products

Reviewed 2014-12-05

Pros: Great support for your business. The software is easy to learn and implement. We have close to 1 million dollars of inventory and 400 employees at this site, implementation was easy and it has been a pleasure to work with. Cons: This topic is hard to think about, so far the only thing that I can think of would be user rights could be a bit more detailed. The overall impression has been great. The staff is very responsive and very knowledgeable about the software and support equipment. This software has been very enjoyable and does a great job. I would recommend it to any company no matter the size.

Chuck Beard

Current application is for Asset Maintenance only. Working toward product/spare parts management, too.

Reviewed 2016-02-24

Any interaction we have had with Tofino has been excellent whether it be for insight into the applications capabilities or support in how we make use of the system structure to meet our needs. Technical communication related to our special needs and planned integration to our business system has also been very helpful. We use the system across multiple U.S. locations.

Ken Swiftney

Tofino

Reviewed 2014-12-11

Tofino is easy to use! Great Customer Service. We use our job numbers in Tofino. It would be nice to have more functionality per job number. such as history of items assigned to the job as a whole. Also a way to see what items were on the job. Tofino has great resources to develop customization s! Unfortunately at a high premium. Overall a great product!

Ricardo Lopez

Money Saving Inventory Management

Reviewed 2014-11-14

The software is very adaptable to our specific needs and was easy to implement due to the quick time it took to train our employees. It quickly identified our strengths and weaknesses concerning inventory management. We have been able to use the program as a way to control cost on projects and to even manage them. Overall it has been a great asset to our company.

Owen Thurmond

We started using this software about 4 months ago for our revamped tool crib and maint. planning.

Reviewed 2015-11-18

There are many pros to this software. It is web based, mass data uploads, downloads, and updates are done easily. The search capabilities are fantastic. Data reporting is also very easy. There is a small learning curve to understand the terminology and functionality of the system but the customer support is some of the best that I've seen. Questions are answered promptly and software change requests are evaluated and implemented if possible very quickly compared to other systems that I have seen.

Ryan Daugherty

Sold a false bill of goods

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-10-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Having dealt with almost a dozen software companies in our search, it was highly disappointing to be lied to and then denied a refund.

Pros
Nothing. The sales people were great at telling you the product would work. They never understood our business.

Cons
We were told they could tailor this product to work for us and make an easy workflow. After weeks of changes, the process they wanted was more cumbersome and lengthy than our current process. There was no good way to make it workflow and the process was terrible. The software wasn’t meant for our industry and we were never told that until spending thousands of dollars.

Response from Tofino Software

Tofino has numerous customers in the construction industry and regret that Tofino has not met your specific expectations. We have reached out to you to discuss a resolution and refund.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Michele McNeilly

The Customers love it and won't give it up!

Reviewed 2014-11-26

The EasyOrder System allows us to offer our Customers a value add that nobody else has. It is so user friendly that even people with no computer "skills" find it an easy tool to use. I have run into very few problems but when they have popped up, I have always recieved top notch support.

Kevin Smith

Inventory Management Software - as easy as it gets

Reviewed 2014-11-15

An inexpensive and efficient inventory management system for tracking and reordering software. Finally a system designed for and focused on one important aspect of running a business. Adapts to the way you do business. Delivers exactly as promised.

Steve Luteran

Exceptional software

Reviewed 2015-11-25

Very strong software package. The company is very responsive and works to meet our needs with great attention to detail. Very pleased with Tofino software and support personnel.

Robert Pena

Tofino Software

Reviewed 2014-12-03

Tofino is a great program and has helped us track our spending per project, verify invoices, and create budgets on future projects based on past usage.

Walter Hursh

Great Tool Crib System

Reviewed 2014-11-17

This is an excellent tool/program for Tool Crib parts purchases, inventory and transactions.