Demand Metric

Agile project & calendar management for B2B marketers

Demand Metric Reviews

Pros

The variety of templates is impressive, and there's good coverage across a wide variety of functional areas. Very rarely do I look for a template and not have success finding it.

Jon N.

Cons

The interface, dashboard, colors, etc. are a little dull and I find my team and myself rushing through it as we get bored quickly.

Imad F.

Likely the problem is on my end and it only occurs rarely.

Kurt F.

4.5

Demand Metric Is My Most Valuable Consulting Resource

Demand Metric has enabled me to expand my consulting services with the knowledge and tools that I have utilized. I give this resource my highest recommendation and a membership delivers incomparable value.

Pros

As an executive Coach and business consultant, my clients have a diversity of marketing and sales development needs. With the resources and tools that are available to me on Demand Metric, I'm able to lead and guide my clients in developing strategies, plans, and programs that are customized to their wants and needs. Additionally, I'm able to continuously expand my knowledge and expertise with the wide variety of webinars and self-paced learning tools that are available to me on Demand Metric. It is my one stop resource for my marketing and sales consulting and coaching initiatives.

Cons

It's hardly a complaint but there is so much content on the site that it can be a little bit overwhelming. However, the Demand Metric team has always been proactive and responsive to my requests for support.

thanks for this great review Victor! We really enjoy working with you too!

Easy to use agile project management software for marketers

We've used many project and task management tools in our journey to adopt an "Agile" approach to our work but Demand Metric has been the only one that was super simple to use (and for our team to adopt with limited training), but had the capability to roll-up our tasks across all projects on the interfaces we need (board, calendar, list). Since we've started using Demand Metric my team feels much...

Pros

I like how you can view and filter your tasks across all projects on each of the Kanban Board, Calendar, and Table view. I've used Trello, Jira, Asana, and Basecamp in the past, and I always had to bounce in and out of each project to see what what going on across my whole team; with Demand Metric, I can drill down to the key tasks I need to see in a couple of clicks, and it super easy to use. I also love that it was designed specifically for the needs of Marketers with pre-built project plans, checklist, and thousands of customizable, rebrandable Microsoft Office tools & templates, training courses and other resources that are embedded right into the software.

Cons

I'd like to see an integration with Slack to add tasks directly into the app, and integration with Office 365 would help our team collaborate more online with the great tools and templates we use from Demand Metric's extensive library.

Thank you for your review. We have plans to integrate with several apps in the near future such as Slack, Outlook, Gmail, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Office365, Google Docs, Harvest, and many more via Zapier.

Demand Metric PM platform

I love the content - i think the pre-set project templates are great , i think you guys are on the right track.

Pros

i like how you could see all tasks at once

Cons

You have to set up your task properly of the all tasks boards becomes so over burdened its becomes useless - just too much stuff. I would have this board to show me all projects with maybe a dot or something to let me know about deliverables/task associated without listing the task. the notification were via email vs in the system. The main reason i want a PM system is to keep the conversations...

Excellent product

I have had a good experience with both the products and the service with Demand Metric. We have used the prioritization tool to help us decide which projects we would take on for the year and which would need to wait. This was particularly helpful when we evaluated projects against our strategic plan. In addition, we have used resources for customer experience, product development, and strategic marketing, all of which guided our thinking in new ways or provided a useful tool even if we didn't use the entire framework.

Pros

The most valuable thing for me in the Demand Metric library are the frameworks. In my job, I wear a lot of hats, and I often am charged to investigate and implement ideas or systems that are new to me. The step by step frameworks give me not only the big picture but break it down into steps that I can implement as I see fit. Because everything is customizable, I can pick and choose what works for my project and my company.

Cons

While the templates are customizable, it's not always easy to change the branding colors, especially in the Excel documents. If I could live in a perfect world, this would be a Saas platform with a WYSIWYG editor and take it out of Excel all together.

review

Pros

software is getting better. Ease of workflow and notifications between updates on projects is still a work in progress. We have been pleased with recent updates and changes in a short time to meet our needs and look forward to whats to come. Customer service has been incredibly responsive to support our requests or questions.

Cons

its in development. Abilities to easily share and view recent updates without using email and have comments and updates if you're associated to the project on one screen box in real time would be key. Also overall views of projects...having more information on each project vs. just status and card title would be helpful. Monday.com offers some cool views and features in that way.

Thanks for your review! We plan to launch an Activity Feed in February that will provide users with real-time updates on the task card, project, and system-wide level, along with a personal notifications stream. We're also adding project analytics to the dashboard to show number of tasks outstanding vs. completed, start and end date, and progress. If you can share more specifics about what views you like about Monday, we can look to incorporate (please email info@demandmetric.com with feedback).

Extensive collection of necessities

While I never have engaged customer service I've always loved my subscription. I've held a subscription for several years on and off with different companies. I would say it's a must buy for any project manager, operations manager, or marketing team.

Pros

As a project manager, I've used Demand Metric for years. Often I'm tackling unique challenges on new projects and and work types that I'm not experienced with. DM's library of templates has been invaluable as I built out my document library and take on work that is new for me and my organization.

Cons

The graphic design on some of the templates feels a bit outdated.

Thanks for the feedback! We've spent all of 2018 updating the design of our tools & templates, and are about 95% complete. Video tutorials will be redone in 2019, so check out the new versions on the website when you have some time!

Extensive catalog of marketing resources

The training modules have helped me understand areas of marketing I'm less familiar with and apply structure to brainstorming and ideation that helps nonmarketers understand what we're trying to accomplish. When the breadth of the available resources becomes overwhelming, I reach out to the team and have a call or email reply within one business day.

Pros

The sheer volume of training, tools, templates, resources and information makes Demand Metric an essential resource for marketers and communicators. The integration of all those resources with project management functionality puts Demand Metric ahead of most other vendors in the space, most of which provide either resources OR PM functionality, but not both. Customer service is excellent. If I need help finding a tool or applying a resource to my business, the team is highly responsive and helpful.

Cons

The volume of information and the specificity of the tools can be a little overwhelming. It can be a bit like pulling a thread -- one resource leads you to needing to complete a different tool leads to needing training on another aspect. That said, customer success team is responsive, helpful and available to point users in the right direction and talk through specific business applications.

Thanks for your review! We're always here to help!

Fantastic Marketing and Sales Tool

Customer service is some of the best I've received anywhere. The Demand Metric team is quick to respond and knowledgable.

Pros

Convenient way run marketing and sales projects Provides excellent team visibility Step-by-step approach keeps the team organized Saves an incredible amount of time Hundreds of asset templates - ready for use

Cons

Occasionally, I have trouble opening assets in Safari, but no problem on other browsers. Likely the problem is on my end and it only occurs rarely.

Thanks for the review!

Amazing Tool for Marketing Professionals

Pros

Demand Metric makes it easy for marketing professionals to craft frameworks and strategies for their departments with pre-built templates, courses, and workflows. With Demand Metric I am able to save time on creating worksheets and presentations and instead focus on implementing strategies.

Cons

I have not encountered any cons with the software so far.

Thanks for your feedback!!

Tons of value

Very positive. Helpful in terms of my day to day responsibilities and good value for the dollar.

Pros

Cons

Some of the templates have not been refreshed for quick a while, in terms of both content and design. Would be great to have a cadence in place for maintaining the content on an annual basis.

Thanks for your review! We're about 95% finished a complete design overhaul on the content - that was our focus in 2018. In 2019, we plan to update some of the templates for content as appropriate. If there are any particular templates that you'd like to see updated, please email us at info@demandmetric.com to let us know.

A great resource for any marketing professional!

With the help of DemandMetric's resources, we were able to get a new marketing department up and running in a minimal amount of time. Not having to reinvent the wheel was so beneficial --- having to create similar tracking tools and templates from scratch would've been a huge burden for us.

Pros

Having access to such a broad selection of resources provided our team with everything we needed to get our department up and running. The tools and templates were simple to use and easy to implement!

Cons

Having access to a user community (perhaps with sub-groups of similar users) would be very helpful as a new organization trying to determine best use and implementation of many of the tools and other resources offered.

Thanks for the feedback Robin!

Demand Metric Marketing

I like the team at Demand Metric. They are professional, courteous, and can point me in the right direction quickly.

Pros

What I like best about the software is that there are plans with tactical steps that I can implement. There are videos that explain how to use the plans associated with the strategy that I want to implement.

Cons

The dashboard to measure metrics is a little convoluted. I don't quite have a handle on measuring performance yet, which could be my issue as oppose to Demand Metrics.

Great tool for the marketer, especially the solo marketer

Pros

As the solo marketing person for the group the tool provided me quick access to training and material that I could use to present new initiatives to leadership, manage the initiatives, and then report back to management. Save lots of time not having to recreate the wheel.

Cons

It was difficult to remember to go in and learn some more or sometimes as a novice in certain areas there was too much information to know where to start. But customer service was always helpful.

Using to keep all materials of a project in one space.

Pros

easy to use & upload. beings able to house all materials in one spot

Cons

Would like more sub sections for each section when uploading materials for each project.

Thanks for your review Kevin. We will reach out to you personally to better understand what you mean by sub-sections and see how we can solve your requirement.

Great training resources and budget templates

The account reps are the best. They are super friendly and knowledgeable. The website and search functionality is middle of the road.

Pros

The budget templates are useful and easy to use. I have saved a lot of time by not having to create them from scratch.

Cons

The search functionality can take you down a rabbit's hole.

Thanks for the review Elizabeth!

Focused Direction

Pros

Aside from saving time, it focuses your action and provides a clear direction in which to proceed.

Cons

Finding everything that is available can be challenging. There is just so much information and can be a challenge to know where to start and what rabbit hole to follow.

Shortcut to awesome marketing results

Pros

The templates are well done and intuitive. A must-have for any marketing team looking to offer a holistic approach to marketing output.

Cons

just being able to find/choose the best template to use for a given task. so many available can make it challenging to arrive at just one.

Pros

Demand Metric is really easy to use. We love utilizing the templates for various marketing and project management tasks. We're looking forward to using some of the training courses soon!

Cons

It can sometimes be difficult to fully customize some of the documents.

Thanks for the review Lyndsie! We're help to help if you need a hand customizing our templates. Just email your Customer Success Manager or info@demandmetric.com

Demand Metric Review

Quick access to relevant templates. Reduced time to create documents from scratch.

Pros

Covers a good amount of relevant topics. Most of the themes that I'm looking for are available.

Cons

I still need to customize the report so they are client ready. Visual quality can be improved.

Thanks for your feedback. We're just finishing a complete design overhaul on all of our templates to improve visual appearance.

Marketing Templates

Demand Metric's vault of marketing templates & resources alleviates the guess work of staring new projects and accelerates results.

Pros

Access to established frameworks & templates for marketing projects.

Cons

That I didn't discover the software sooner!

Thanks for the great feedback. I can't tell you how many times we've heard the phrase 'where have you been my whole life?".

It is a good management software, but a lot more!

Pros

The best thing about the software is the templates, blogs, and content that it provides to help users make the most of the software. I have used their templates in many of my proposals and presentations and I think that really is their USP.

Simplify your life

Pros

Everything! Demand Metric makes it easy to get stuff done. No more digging around to figure things out, just use their solution and move on to the business at hand.

Cons

Not much, some sifting through various material to get your bearings initially, but easy enough and a quick uptake on the whole.