Demand Metric Reviews

4.52/5 (21 reviews)

Anonymous

Easy to use agile project management software for marketers

Reviewed 2018-09-27

We've used many project and task management tools in our journey to adopt an "Agile" approach to our work but Demand Metric has been the only one that was super simple to use (and for our team to adopt with limited training), but had the capability to roll-up our tasks across all projects on the interfaces we need (board, calendar, list). Since we've started using Demand Metric my team feels much more in control of our department, things don't slip through the cracks, and we produce higher quality work, faster. Overall, I'd say that Demand Metric has been very supportive and available to help us, and their software with its integrated tools, templates, training, checklists and pre-built projects for marketing has had a tremendous impact on the productivity and effectiveness of our marketing team.I like how you can view and filter your tasks across all projects on each of the Kanban Board, Calendar, and Table view. I've used Trello, Jira, Asana, and Basecamp in the past, and I always had to bounce in and out of each project to see what what going on across my whole team; with Demand Metric, I can drill down to the key tasks I need to see in a couple of clicks, and it super easy to use. I also love that it was designed specifically for the needs of Marketers with pre-built project plans, checklist, and thousands of customizable, rebrandable Microsoft Office tools & templates, training courses and other resources that are embedded right into the software.

Victor F. Ornelas

Demand Metric Is My Most Valuable Consulting Resource

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Demand Metric has enabled me to expand my consulting services with the knowledge and tools that I have utilized. I give this resource my highest recommendation and a membership delivers incomparable value.As an executive Coach and business consultant, my clients have a diversity of marketing and sales development needs. With the resources and tools that are available to me on Demand Metric, I'm able to lead and guide my clients in developing strategies, plans, and programs that are customized to their wants and needs. Additionally, I'm able to continuously expand my knowledge and expertise with the wide variety of webinars and self-paced learning tools that are available to me on Demand Metric. It is my one stop resource for my marketing and sales consulting and coaching initiatives.

Anne Craft

Excellent product

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-30

I have had a good experience with both the products and the service with Demand Metric. We have used the prioritization tool to help us decide which projects we would take on for the year and which would need to wait. This was particularly helpful when we evaluated projects against our strategic plan. In addition, we have used resources for customer experience, product development, and strategic marketing, all of which guided our thinking in new ways or provided a useful tool even if we didn't use the entire framework. The most valuable thing for me in the Demand Metric library are the frameworks. In my job, I wear a lot of hats, and I often am charged to investigate and implement ideas or systems that are new to me. The step by step frameworks give me not only the big picture but break it down into steps that I can implement as I see fit. Because everything is customizable, I can pick and choose what works for my project and my company.

review

Reviewed 2019-02-01

software is getting better. Ease of workflow and notifications between updates on projects is still a work in progress. We have been pleased with recent updates and changes in a short time to meet our needs and look forward to whats to come. Customer service has been incredibly responsive to support our requests or questions.

Extensive collection of necessities

Reviewed 2019-01-29

While I never have engaged customer service I've always loved my subscription. I've held a subscription for several years on and off with different companies. I would say it's a must buy for any project manager, operations manager, or marketing team. As a project manager, I've used Demand Metric for years. Often I'm tackling unique challenges on new projects and and work types that I'm not experienced with. DM's library of templates has been invaluable as I built out my document library and take on work that is new for me and my organization.

Anonymous

Extensive catalog of marketing resources

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-05

The training modules have helped me understand areas of marketing I'm less familiar with and apply structure to brainstorming and ideation that helps nonmarketers understand what we're trying to accomplish. When the breadth of the available resources becomes overwhelming, I reach out to the team and have a call or email reply within one business day. The sheer volume of training, tools, templates, resources and information makes Demand Metric an essential resource for marketers and communicators. The integration of all those resources with project management functionality puts Demand Metric ahead of most other vendors in the space, most of which provide either resources OR PM functionality, but not both. Customer service is excellent. If I need help finding a tool or applying a resource to my business, the team is highly responsive and helpful.

Kurt Friedmann

Fantastic Marketing and Sales Tool

Reviewed 2018-10-04

Customer service is some of the best I've received anywhere. The Demand Metric team is quick to respond and knowledgable. Convenient way run marketing and sales projects Provides excellent team visibility Step-by-step approach keeps the team organized Saves an incredible amount of time Hundreds of asset templates - ready for use

Demand Metric PM platform

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-02-01

I love the content - i think the pre-set project templates are great , i think you guys are on the right track. i like how you could see all tasks at once

Robin Mefford

A great resource for any marketing professional!

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-01-29

With the help of DemandMetric's resources, we were able to get a new marketing department up and running in a minimal amount of time. Not having to reinvent the wheel was so beneficial --- having to create similar tracking tools and templates from scratch would've been a huge burden for us. Having access to such a broad selection of resources provided our team with everything we needed to get our department up and running. The tools and templates were simple to use and easy to implement!

Amazing Tool for Marketing Professionals

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Demand Metric makes it easy for marketing professionals to craft frameworks and strategies for their departments with pre-built templates, courses, and workflows. With Demand Metric I am able to save time on creating worksheets and presentations and instead focus on implementing strategies.

Jon Nugent

Demand Metric Marketing

Reviewed 2019-01-29

I like the team at Demand Metric. They are professional, courteous, and can point me in the right direction quickly. What I like best about the software is that there are plans with tactical steps that I can implement. There are videos that explain how to use the plans associated with the strategy that I want to implement.

Anonymous

Great tool for the marketer, especially the solo marketer

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-01-30

As the solo marketing person for the group the tool provided me quick access to training and material that I could use to present new initiatives to leadership, manage the initiatives, and then report back to management. Save lots of time not having to recreate the wheel.

Tons of value

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-04

Very positive. Helpful in terms of my day to day responsibilities and good value for the dollar. The variety of templates is impressive, and there's good coverage across a wide variety of functional areas. Very rarely do I look for a template and not have success finding it.

Kevin Pollock

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Using to keep all materials of a project in one space. easy to use & upload. beings able to house all materials in one spot

David Walmsley

Focused Direction

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Aside from saving time, it focuses your action and provides a clear direction in which to proceed.

Elizabeth Williams

Great training resources and budget templates

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-01-29

The account reps are the best. They are super friendly and knowledgeable. The website and search functionality is middle of the road. The budget templates are useful and easy to use. I have saved a lot of time by not having to create them from scratch.

Joe Shoemaker

Shortcut to awesome marketing results

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-01-29

The templates are well done and intuitive. A must-have for any marketing team looking to offer a holistic approach to marketing output.

Lyndsie Blakely

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-01

Demand Metric is really easy to use. We love utilizing the templates for various marketing and project management tasks. We're looking forward to using some of the training courses soon!

Demand Metric Review

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-01

Quick access to relevant templates. Reduced time to create documents from scratch.Covers a good amount of relevant topics. Most of the themes that I'm looking for are available.

Marketing Templates

Reviewed 2019-02-03

Demand Metric's vault of marketing templates & resources alleviates the guess work of staring new projects and accelerates results.Access to established frameworks & templates for marketing projects.

Simplify your life

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-02-05

Everything! Demand Metric makes it easy to get stuff done. No more digging around to figure things out, just use their solution and move on to the business at hand.